SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I hope this scares him to DEATH...hahahaha...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My own kind of "slap..." EDIT: To clarify...this is ME slapping the LAD.

Quote:
"...so read this carefully now, thou foul one...the next time I come to thee...I am coming as BABA DEATH. Thou wilst know me not, moog-loo...thou will not recognize me...for my next dreadful garb no one has looked upon but the cursed who have walked before us, through the black door...and wander now in the land of dark clouds, red smoke, crawling things, and slimy vipers. Yes, moog-loo...I will come to thee, perhaps as a softly beautiful lover...or as a smiling child...or as a saintly old, white-haired woman...thou canst not know who I am until I reveal meself in all me dark glory...Death-oooo...coming to my very good moog-loo friend. eeeEEEEaaaaAAHHHHHahahahahah OOOOOooooooooooooooo..........................get thee prepared, there's a good lad...thou can noo escape. Do not attempt to flee...WAIT...what's that rattle? That slither? That screech? heh-heh...oh my...but he's a delectable morsel...

Walk slowly down that dark alley in Lagos and I am there, behind thee. Creep past those moonlit, skeletal-armed trees...and I will be kneeling behind one of them, reaching for thy ankle. Enter that unlighted room at midnight...and I am the shadow crouched in the farthest corner...stretching forth my claws, seeking thee. That artery in thy neck...pulsing...warm...oooo...I can't wait...ooo...to get me gnashers on it and RIP IT TO SHREDS MOOOooooog-loooooooo!!! AAAHHhhhhaa HAHAHAhahahaha....oooooooooooOOOOOOOOeeeeeEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Fare the well for now, me good lad...for NOW...haha...ooo...eeeiiiiiAAAHHHHoooooo....

And, rest thee well tonight...

This be old Angus...the Shadowman...thy dark friend. Surrender to me, moog-loo...SURRENDER TO MEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee....................." Evil or Very Mad Shocked Twisted Evil

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...

Last edited by Old Master on Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he copied this from an Anne Rice text I read once. Slap him till he bleeds. Tell him you have a friend who can exorcise that demon for him. Maybe sympathize with him about how horrible it must be to have those voices in his head all the time. Recommend Thorazine.
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JDanielsTN wrote:
I think he copied this from an Anne Rice text I read once. Slap him till he bleeds...

Sorry, old son...you read it wrong. This is ME, slapping this LAD that made me angry. I can guarantee you, backed up by $1000 cash, risky-free, that you have never read those words anywhere but right here...the product of my own febrile mind. Took about ten minutes, another ten to polish it up.

But thanks for the compliment.

BTW...are these lads at all frightened by ghosties, goblins, and things that go BOO in the night?

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was you. Cool

Good job! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! That's good! Laughing

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, my mistake. My most humble apologies. Okay, then I rephrase:

It sounds like something Anne Rice could have written.

All is well, then?
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Very Happy (...and I still thank you for the compliment Embarassed )

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Old Master

Creative! Smile

Are they afraid of spirits? hhmm. . . do you remember this thread? Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110910&highlight=spooked

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BABA DEATH .... Laughing Laughing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've wondered about bringing up strong juju myself in my current bait; she/he seems very superstitious. Is it effective ever? Please let us know any replies!

Quote:
Are they afraid of spirits? hhmm. . . do you remember this thread? Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110910&highlight=spooked

That thread induced me to join here finally.

"I am soaked in the blood of Jesus!"
"Did you kill him?"

419weasel kills ME.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic