SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister chews me out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this letter:

Quote:
Dear, Michael Francis Corleone,

Good day, since the beginning of this transaction I trusted you so much and I believe you�re capable of dispatching my clients funds to any charity organization of your choice as requested by him.

I have so much confidence in you and I easily trust people, but you have hurt my feelings and you are a disappointment because I remember that I told you that you must up-date me all transaction that takes place between you and the bank but instead you failed me.

You traveled down to London without my approvalor getting me informed or call me on phone even when you have my personal number with you, which means you do not have any regards for me.

That was exactly what you did when we started this transaction, You gave me a password to call you on phone after which I called you and it went through into the voice mail machine and you claim that your secretary could not understand me clearly and you gave me another password which you named FISH, again and again I tried to reach you on phone but I pass through the same problem,

However, I manage to check through the passport photograph which you sent me and I discover that it is a pure blank passport and now you went ahead to London to claim the funds simply because you are the sole-Beneficiary.

May be you think you are smart.

Let me be sincere with you, this is a serious business and we are talking about huge sum here and with my age and reputation I believe am too much for you to be fool around.

I spent good six years in North Carolina at the University of North Carolina Wilmington 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC 28403-3297. Telephone: +1 (910) 962 3270.

I obtained a PhD degree in International study and human relation and with my personal qualifications am fifty five years old by age and that was the reason why I decided to send you my international passport with my Certificate of Call to bar for you to have an ideal of whom you are dealing with.

With all my academic qualification I will be the very last person to indulge in any form of unserious transaction. I discover that you have wasted my time and money so far and you did not give me any respect,

If not I wonder why you have refused to up-date me regarding to this transaction and that is the most reason why I have decided to order the bank to stop all communication with you.

The bank has sent me all transaction and discussion with you so far even the day you arrive London according to you by 6;30 Am , all details were sent to me but I wish to inform you that I cannot do business with you anymore due to your insincerity and defamation.

I therefore advised that you write me a declination letter or letter of withdrawal to enable me present it to the London High Court of Justice for Nullification of documents with you and also to present it for the bank as I will ask my client (Mr. Ahmed Hassan) to search for another sole-Beneficiary.

I must commend you for all your effort and courage so far but I still need to correct you on the fact that you lack manner of approach.

To be very sincere with you, I think you lack manner of approach, I need to know your academic qualification because you lack manner of approach and you don't talk like a learned person, I was told that you said your funds transfer officer could not speak english tell me is that a commendation, and your funds transfer officer is a british citizen can you imagine that.

I have every reason to withdraw your application as the real and sole-Beneficiary to the funds of Mr. Ahmed Hassan except otherwise I have any personal opinion.

I await your undertaking or letter of withdrawal as the case may be, I have attach my Identity Card to this mail but it�s not blank as yours..

Best of Luck
Barr� MacLean Stone.

Any suggestions on a response? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fire him, tell the original person who mailed you to get a new barrister.

(Or pick up on his bad grammar, studied law in USA my ass)

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, is "unserious" even a word? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't believe his piece of crap story about having a PhD. Insult his intelligence in international business, and demand to see proof of his degree.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UncleNed wrote:
Fire him, tell the original person who mailed you to get a new barrister.

(Or pick up on his bad grammar, studied law in USA my ass)

Come to think of it, you should proof read his e-mail, pointing out every mistake. (But do not correct them, just tell him it's wrong). Then finish with "someone with a pHd in law from an American university should know basic grammar."

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)

Last edited by UncleNed on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him there in no record of him ever attending that school. Unless he is giving you a false name......
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a long note. I think you really broke his heart this time. You better give him some flowers.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how he put in the address and phone number of the school. That must make him honest! Confused

Hmm, maybe get someone to call him up and pretend to be the school admin , because you called to verify his credentials and they say they can't find his info on file and that he is misrepresenting the school and must cease & desist. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you called the school and the only MacLean Stone on file was asked to leave the school for "lying about his credentials on his application to the law program" and for overusing the phrase "lack manner of approach."

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile

I wrote him a note listing some of his grammatical and spelling errors. I also threw in some bits insulting his intelligence.

I wrote the original guy, Ahmed, that his barrister was a shady character who claimed to have gone to this university, but when I called the university they had not heard of him.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't educate the lads Exclamation

Point out the things he did *right,* and tell him they're wrong. Make DEeducate him Cool

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like UncleNed said, I just listed some of them out. I didn't tell him how to fix them or what was wrong with them Wink

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever a lad starting complaining about all of my problems and faults, I give it right back to them. Something like "I'm not the problem, but you are because"... then I list out in very generic terms where they have been unable or unwilling to successfully complete a task or function. I also make up a few just for fun. I demand an apology and refuse to communicate any further until I get one. It usually works. If not, a well timed ASEM showing you have successfully sent money to another lad gets their attention (e.g., fake MTCN, unreadable Money Gram receipt). Tell him you checked out his University program and it is the lowest rated one in the US; therefore, you are not impressed and consider it worthless.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm, a Ph.D. and a lawyer Laughing That's about 10 years of graduate education. Just to screw with him, you can ask him for his cv. That should waste some of his time while he scours the net to find one, and then has to change the whole thing to go along with his story Twisted Evil

If you get bored, give it a try

Also, no need to slap back right away, it won't hurt your lad too much now. I prefer a slow and steady approach --- waste lots of time, get him off script, maybe get a form or two filled out, have trouble with a transfer or two to him. Get some of his banking info to have it killed.

I will let these asses curse me up and down during a bait --- my apologies will waste their time. Hell, I will even send them a Blue Mountain Card to say I'm sorry. Then, when he is on hook line and sinker Twisted Evil forget the slap, I would rather "ground and pound" my boy.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you lack manner of approach.

Did you get that? He said it a few times. You lack manner of approach!

From me, can you ask him what that even means? Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Quote:
you lack manner of approach.

Did you get that? He said it a few times. You lack manner of approach!

From me, can you ask him what that even means? Confused

Okay, I'm not sure if he'll respond because he sounds mighty pissed off Laughing.

I like the idea of sending him a blue mountain apology card though Laughing .

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of points:

1. He didn't claim to have a Ph.D in Law, he said it was in International study. Incidentally, a doctorate of law is a LLD.

2. I like the firing the barrister modality. Or simply, just say you're tired of dealing with the lawyer. Just go back to the original character and chew the lawyer out to them, pretty straight forward. If you want to bait the lawyer, however, ask for evidence of all his degrees. If he produces anything say you called the University of North Carolina and posed as a potential employer and they confirmed that no such person ever went to their school, you also faxed the documents and were told they were fake.

There's heaps you can do with this. Have fun!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf,
Depending on your character's place in life, I would try to get him to educate your character. He spent a lot of time trying to convice you of his "credentials", so let him keep impressing you with them.

Maybe the good doctor could influence your character to go to graduate school (though I would call it College to him because, well college is more like High School in the USA).

Let him keep impressing you with his profunditity.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Couple of points:

1. He didn't claim to have a Ph.D in Law, he said it was in International study. Incidentally, a doctorate of law is a LLD.

Can you be a doctor of law?! I didn't know that... there's something to strive for...

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You certainly can: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Laws

If you would like to apply for a position to study for your doctorate I have a wonderful university that would be willing to help you out Wink you just have to fill out a few application forms first Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to ask him for a) a copy of his dissertation (because that's what you do to get a PhD. and b) a copy of his curriculum vitae. I would LOVE to see him get a copy of a dissertation in international relations to provide to you.

I like the idea of going back to the "original" scammer and complaining about the attorney. My way is to express deep concern that this lawyer may not have the scammer's best interest at heart, you suspect the lawyer is a criminal and not a real lawyer at all, because he could not provide proof, etc.

The law degree in the US by the way is the "Juris Doctor" the JD decree usually takes 3 years. The PhD at least five - unless you drank too much beer in graduate school - and then it takes 8.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vavin wrote:
I like the idea of going back to the "original" scammer and complaining about the attorney. My way is to express deep concern that this lawyer may not have the scammer's best interest at heart, you suspect the lawyer is a criminal and not a real lawyer at all, because he could not provide proof, etc.

It worked too Laughing. I got this from the original lad this morning:

Quote:

Subject: Thank You!!!

Dear Michael Corleone,
Thank you, I want you to give me a little time so that I can withdraw the entire document with Mr. Stone and get another Lawyer to carry on with this transaction since you cannot trust Mr. Stone.
I have also contacted the bank head of operation Mr. H1ll Walker about this transaction and he said he was not aware about your presence in London.
I therefore urge to be patience with me so that he can investigate what the delay is all about.
Once again I apologies on behalf of my Lawyer Mr. Stone and I will get back to you soon.

Thank You For all your effort.
God Bless you.
Mr. Ahm3d Hassan.

Wow Laughing.

Update: We are back on track. Ahmed now has told the head of the "bank" to deal with me Smile.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic