SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Super Safari (Approx. 8k miles)- YW, BW and J0J0

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It is quite possible he doesn't own a car at all. He may have had "friends" drive him so far and then jumped on public transport or he has been going by public transport the whole time. If the later is true could explain why it has taken him so long to respond in the past.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has been on public transport the entire time. He doesn't know how to drive he said. It took him about 4 days to get from Dakar to Naimey. I have a read notify tracking on him. he hasn't emailed me since Sunday. He was supposed to be moving on Monday. I suspect he has, as he has not checked his email yet, according to read notify.

Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks of his journey. Twisted Evil This is my longest (time) safari to date and he is not even close to being there. And then he has to get back home. BWHAHAHAHA! This will end up being a 6 week safari or so. Maybe not quite as physically brutal as the Egypt one, the weather is a bit nicer, but mentally this is going to be killer. Riding on a bus all that way, thinking of your fortune. But then, the bus ride back. How terrible would it be to just sit on a bus for weeks on your fruitless journey home, your wrath just burning?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news Jojo. I was hoping he caught a ride from "friends" because that would just put him further in debt. So I guess it was just more wishful thinking. His poor little mugu mind will be so reeling on the ride home, that is worth it all right there.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best part is yet to come too. Wait until he starts walking up the mountain.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Surely he will be smart enough to take a tour bus, I know this is a moron we are talking about but he is lazy.

@Jojo - You need to convince him to go up there after hours. That way no tour bus, it is dark, and I am going to guess highly illegal, probably be suspected of poaching.

pony Mortar x4
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no tour bus. There are paths though. He is going to be forced to walk.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing nice well I am sure he needs the exercise it can't be good sitting in front of a computer all day...wait that is what I do.... Laughing

pony Mortar x4
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
@Jojo - You need to convince him to go up there after hours. That way no tour bus, it is dark, and I am going to guess highly illegal, probably be suspected of poaching.

There are tours that go to the NP, but these are VERY expensive.

Treking around on foot will only be permissable during daylight hours and with a qualified guide.

On foot alone and after dark he runs the risk of coming face to face with Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo.
Plus if the NP rangers discover him, they have the legal authority to shoot him on sight.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and that's a bad thing??

pony Mortar x4
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ No, I think Simba was describing the bonus-round. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
^^ and that's a bad thing??

It is for the mugu of the receiving end... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick with this mugu is going to be not burning him when it all goes to hell. That way, we can experience the safari back home too!! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His latest IP is

Quote:
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.220.9.120 - 196.220.9.123'

inetnum: 196.220.9.120 - 196.220.9.123
netname: NGLASN022-SH-A1CS
descr: IP Block Assigned to Site Sohtech A1 Class System
admin-c: FI1-AFRINIC
tech-c: FI1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NAL-MNT
mnt-lower: NAL-IP-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.220.0.0 - 196.220.31.255

person: Felix Isoh
address: SOHTECH Nigeria Limited
phone: +234 802 215 0022
e-mail: ******@yahoo.com
nic-hdl: FI1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NAL-IP-MNT
remarks: The main contact person for IP Assigned SOHTECH Nigeria Ltd
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Anyone want to have a shot where that is? It says Nigeria, but this looks like maybe another satellite? Any help guys? Doesn't make sense to go to Cameroon to Nigeria, but with his route, maybe. Confused

Also, BW- check the gmail box for an important email. I need you to look at something for me.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IPs in that block belong to netcomng.com which is a sat provider, for example:

Address lookup
canonical name 196-220-9-121.netcomng.com.
aliases
addresses 196.220.9.121
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom netcomng.com"...

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain Name: NETCOMNG.COM
Registrar: SCHLUND+PARTNER AG
Whois Server: whois.schlund.info
Referral URL: http://registrar.schlund.info
Name Server: NS1.NETCOMNG.COM
Name Server: NS2.NETCOMNG.COM
Updated Date: 18-nov-2006
Creation Date: 09-sep-2004
Expiration Date: 09-sep-2007

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a satellite provider based out of Nigeria.

http://www.netcomafrica.com/products.php

So the actual satellite dish and modem could be set up almost anywhere in Africa. I would say good bet that he is still on his way.

pony Mortar x4
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he is not from Nigeria, so even if he was there, he would still be out of his homeland.

Here is the explanation:

Quote:
Yeah all is well brother, but their is a little problem right away. brother am still in camerroon.As i told you ealier, as soon as i left camerron i will get to nairobi direct,but due to the flight faire is too expencive so am shortage of money, therefore i have sent for money so am waiting to recieve the money from here coz all the informetion that i need has been obtain from the cameroon authority, now i am only waiting to recieve money to get the ticket then i will depart as soon as possible.So plz brother just exices patients as soon as i recieve the money i will complete my jorney soonest.
atleast by next week all will come to pass Isha Allah.
So how are you doing, am very sorry that you did not hear from me all these days, i went to acquire some vital informetion from here.
at least every thing is still in progress, therefore i will update you every arrangement as soon as possible alright.
So plz once more bear with me ,it`s just becuase of the very disapointment that the air senegal has given me, if not i could have being there for long time.
However am still doing my very best to get this trip successfull.
So don`t forget to resend the map for me coz immediately i recieved the money i will get my flight tiket to nairobi straight rather than going to congo.
thanks
urs brother
xristopher.
bye

Even though this is a slight delay, it is a good thing. Imagine the frustration. Yesterday marked 3 weeks! And he is out of money already. He hasn't even gotten there?!?!?! BWHAHAHAAH! I love that. Hopefully he will only buy a one way plane ticket. That would be hilarious. Whoever he is borrowing money from is going to want to kill him!

I wrote this:

Quote:
I am patient brother. I understand that these times can be trying, so I wait for Allah to bless us as we turn our wrath on these greedy Americans. I hope that the ticket comes quickly. How much is it? You should probably just get a one way, as it will be much cheaper. You will have enough money to fly home first class in style my friend. A life of luxury awaits us both!

Brother, where are you staying? Are your food needs and everything being taken care of?

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome! The sheer length of this safari (time that is) is quite amazing.

Jojo...I sent you a reply back via email. More good news Wink

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo & Co. is there any possibility that you could weave into the plot the necessity for your mugu to carry a few "passwords" on him when he arrives in Kenya..?

I am trying to call in a favour from an old contact in Kenya, that will give you an option for an unpleasant twist in the tale... Twisted Evil

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most mugus don't run out of money until after they reach the destination. . ....JJ, BW, & YW, my hat is off to you (again).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
I am trying to call in a favour from an old contact in Kenya, that will give you an option for an unpleasant twist in the tale... Twisted Evil

I'll talk it over with the boys.

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it`s just becuase of the very disapointment that the air senegal has given me,

Even the airline is cooperating with the bait. Awwwwwww..... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we have reason to believe he is in Lagos now. Just got in some new IP information. He is originally from Lagos (before he moved to Senegal) so I believe he has just gone there to get some money. So, to recap, we believe he went from Senegal to Niger to Cameroon to Nigeria. He is definitely taking a different route than mose, but that just makes for a better safari.

Quote:
Really luxury life awaiting for both of us sure, brother just one more step every thing will be over ok...... offcause this time can be trying since am making every arrangement to get there quickly. brother we shall soon turn our wrath on these greedy Americans offcause. Evil or Very Mad

well the ticket is almost a thousand dollars from here,but that will be no problem for me since i have a source to get the money soon, i have mail my elder brother in nigeria to send that amount for me here in cameroon and he promise to do that soonest, so let`s hope for the best to come atleast by next week.

Yeah as soon as i get the money i will just get one way ticket coz i knew immediately i get there i can equaly get fisrt class flight to nigeria. (I don't know if I have ever heard better news while a lad is on safari!!!)
right now i stay in hotel and as well all i need is within the hotel care, so don`t worry about that am ok.
Brother really i never take a sigle snap for you to see but don`t border about that you will soon see all in details coz taken pictures are not the matter but to get there succesful that is my worries at the moment, therefore patient once more you will see every thing with your naked eye ok.
plz don`t forget to get the map for me qs i get prepared to take off .
i will update you my arrangement once i get the informetion from my brother alright.
regards
xristopher.

EDIT: Another one just in, with a nice update:

Quote:
Hello Dear zaid,
am writting this latter to update you my
arrangement towards my trip to nairobi.
today i cominicate with my brother in nigeria to make
every details very fast in order to meet up in time
coz am really feeling so much to get there.
therefore patient once more let`s see what will happen
today,tomorrow and next peherps every thing get set.
brother since i get involve in this matter i have been
doing my best to finish up as we step into luxry life.
Brother just faith in Allah beacsue every good thing
comes from him.
my warm regards to you brother
bye

HOWEVER- there seems to be a slight IP change. Laughing

Looks like Kenya. Twisted Evil

Goat

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

196.201.151.4 = Nairobi....... Shocked Shocked Shocked

happy crowd

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nairobi? Most excellent. He's almost there now.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Jojo, now where are those pictures of the trip so far he has promised!!!!

clapping clapping

pony Mortar x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic