SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oooo a reply to my add on mybelovednet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY DEAR FRIEND.I`M WRITTING TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A GREAT FAVOUR.YOU DON`T EAVN REALISE HOW HARD AND DIFFICULT IS TO LIVE IN POLAND.I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT YOUR REGULAR DUTY BUT COULD YOU HELP ME?MY DESIRE IS THAT A FILM WOULD BE MAKE BASED ON MY AND MY SON`S LIFE STORY AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOT.I`M WRITING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NICE,GENTLE AND GOOD WORKING PEOPLE.COUNT ON YOU VERY MUCH.I DESIRE TO GET MYSELF TO THE USA AND SELL IDEA FOR MOVIE.I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU THAT YOU MIGHT SEND ME FEW DOLLARS,$1,$5,$10 OR HOW MUCH YOU CAN THEN SEND THIS EMAIL TO 10 OR MORE YOUR FRIENDS.IT WILL REALLY HELP ME.I THINK AMERICANS ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HELP EACH-OTHER AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY I`M WRITTING TO YOU.I`VE NEVER BEEN TO USA BUT I HEARD A LOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.I ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME PLEASE HELP ME,LIKE IN THE MOVIE WITH HALEY JOEL OSMENT,KEVIN SPACEY AND HELEN HUNT "PAY IT FORWARD".GOOD THINGS BACK TO YOU TWICE.I NEED ABOUT $10000 FOR TICKETS,FOOD AND FEW WEEKS IN CHEAP MOTEL TILL I SELL MY SCRIPT.SOON I WILL SEND YOU FEW PARTS OF MY SCRIPT WHICH DESCRIBES OUR HISTORIES LIKE FOR EXAMPLE OUR HOMELESS IN 2000y BUT NOW I CAN`T BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY TO TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH.I REALLY WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY IN USA.GREETINGS FROM POLAND.TERESA MADYJEWICZ ul.PALACOWA 2/4,MROWINO 62090 ROKIETNICA,POLAND.I`M SENDING TOU YOU MY BANK CONTO BZWBK 10 O/POZNAN 82 1090 2734 0000 0001 0521 4999.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.TERESA MADYJEWICZ.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as much as you would like to help, you would really need to see a short sample of their work first. Just to see how good they are, and if they are worth investing in.
You sure do know a lot of people who might be interested ('me' for one) and on receipt of their test piece would be only too willing to pass on the information.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is this baitable? looks like an upfront begging letter. The first thing i would do is ask them to email again without the CAPS. I can't read it!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Ms.Borat to me. Doesn't sound much like a scam though.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. Unless you want to get them greedy by saying you are film producer this is begging.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you do not give to beggars

Send a link to a free translator

Demand the script translated and caps lock free, so you can send it to your film producing uncle

You may get a bite and if so introduce your uncle

I agree with the others though, looks like a beggar to me

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing they are straight up with asking for money why not ask straight up for a trophy pic, nudes or whatever tickles your fancy. Then take them down to v3rify53c or the WU picket line. Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for samples of the script.
Bait as a good friend of a movie producer.
pages and pages of script, then some samples of work.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OU DON`T EAVN REALISE HOW HARD AND DIFFICULT IS TO LIVE IN POLAND

This sets off alarm bells. I really doubt this is email originates out of Poland. There are just too many tell tale mugu signs in there.
I usually direct beggar lads to my charity if they slip up somewhere. I haven't found one beggar lad not lying and twisting at some point.

Hell, it might even be Shadrack for all I know. He's started asking for those mini amounts recently, it's not really baitable. It all has something to do with an (now) ex member here.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
johnconner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i have sent a reply telling her/him that due to strict tax laws in my country I could not just give away money.
I could however 'buy' her script for a substantial amount of money.

I am the owner of a film company who just might be able to help..

I very much doubt i will get a bite as stated above but nothing ventured nothing gained..

JC
sebastian
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnconner wrote:
MY DEAR FRIEND.I`M WRITTING TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A GREAT FAVOUR.YOU DON`T EAVN REALISE HOW HARD AND DIFFICULT IS TO LIVE IN POLAND.I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT YOUR REGULAR DUTY BUT COULD YOU HELP ME?MY DESIRE IS THAT A FILM WOULD BE MAKE BASED ON MY AND MY SON`S LIFE STORY AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOT.I`M WRITING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NICE,GENTLE AND GOOD WORKING PEOPLE.COUNT ON YOU VERY MUCH.I DESIRE TO GET MYSELF TO THE USA AND SELL IDEA FOR MOVIE.I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU THAT YOU MIGHT SEND ME FEW DOLLARS,$1,$5,$10 OR HOW MUCH YOU CAN THEN SEND THIS EMAIL TO 10 OR MORE YOUR FRIENDS.IT WILL REALLY HELP ME.I THINK AMERICANS ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HELP EACH-OTHER AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY I`M WRITTING TO YOU.I`VE NEVER BEEN TO USA BUT I HEARD A LOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.I ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME PLEASE HELP ME,LIKE IN THE MOVIE WITH HALEY JOEL OSMENT,KEVIN SPACEY AND HELEN HUNT "PAY IT FORWARD".GOOD THINGS BACK TO YOU TWICE.I NEED ABOUT $10000 FOR TICKETS,FOOD AND FEW WEEKS IN CHEAP MOTEL TILL I SELL MY SCRIPT.SOON I WILL SEND YOU FEW PARTS OF MY SCRIPT WHICH DESCRIBES OUR HISTORIES LIKE FOR EXAMPLE OUR HOMELESS IN 2000y BUT NOW I CAN`T BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY TO TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH.I REALLY WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY IN USA.GREETINGS FROM POLAND.TERESA MADYJEWICZ ul.PALACOWA 2/4,MROWINO 62090 ROKIETNICA,POLAND.I`M SENDING TOU YOU MY BANK CONTO BZWBK 10 O/POZNAN 82 1090 2734 0000 0001 0521 4999.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.TERESA MADYJEWICZ.
I am defenetaly not a scamer!I can't translate my text to english with babelfish because i need to translate my text from polish to english but in babelfish has no polish language.only what i can do to prouf you is send to you my short sample in polish.Here is short sample in polish "Są TO FRAGMENTY SCENOPISU DO FILMU.TRITMENT MA 70 STRON.Są TO ROZNE WTCINKI.BARDZO PROSZE O UMIESZCZENIE,WYDRUKOWNIE W GAZECIE.BARDZO MOżLIWE ZE TO SIE WAM OPŁACI A MożE BEDZIE TO DOBRY UCZYNEK.
�JAK TO USŁYSZAŁAM BYŁO MI BARDZO PRZYJEMNIE.I MAM ROWNIEZ DOWOD ŻE ZROBIONY Z TEGO FILM MOZE SIE PODOBAC.LUBIE FILMY ,KTORE POKAZUJA ZYCIE TAKIM JAKIM ONO JEST BEZ ZADNYCH ZAFALSZOWAN.SZANOWNI PANSTWO!TO NIE JEST ZYCIORYS SZKOLNY,ANI ZADNA WYBITNA BIOGRAFIA ALE TROCHE NAPISZE O SOBIE I SWOJEJ RODZINIE.URODZILAM SIE W GDANSKU NAD PIEKNYM POLSKIM MORZEM.CALE DZIECINSTWO I MLODOSC SPEDZILAM W GDANSKU.TAM SKONCZYLAM SZKOLE I CZESCIOWO STUDIA.JESTEM PLASTYKIEM.MOI RODZICE BYLI LEKARZAMI.ZAPOMNIALAM NAPISAC ZE MAM BRATA.ZACZELAM CHODZIC DO SZKOLY PODSTAWOWEJ W OKRESIE REZIMU STALINOWSKIEGO,KTORY NIE BYL LASKAWY DLA PEWNYCH LUDZI.PAMIETAM JAK MOI RODZICE ROZMAWIALI MIEDZY SOBA O WOJNIE.PAMIETAM JAK OKROPNIESIE BALAM.JUZ JAKO DZIECKO ZYLAM W CIAGLYM STRESIE.I MIMO ZE MIALAM BARDZO SZCZESLIWE DZIECINSTWO STRES MNIE NIE OPUSZCZAL.WSZYSTKIEGO SIE BALAM I ZOSTALO MI TO DO DZIS.KIEDY DOROSLAM I ROZUMIALAM WIECEJ PEWNE SPRAWY,PAMIETAM JAK MOJA MATKA OPOWIADALA MI JAK JA SZYKANOWANO I PRZESLADOWANO TYLKO DLATEGO ZE JEJ OJCIEC,PRZEDWOJENNY GENERAL ZAMIAST WROCIC DO POLSKI ZOSTAL W LONDYNIE.MOJ DZIADEK BYL BARDZO ZASLUZONY DLA SANACYJNEJ POLSKI.JUZ JAKO MLODY OFICER ZACZAL PRACOWAC W WYWIADZIE WOJSKOWYM,LUBIL RYZYKO,BYL WIELKIM PATRIOTA ALE KOMUNISCI WSZYSTKO ZNISZCZYLI.DZIADEK W CZASIE DRUGIEJ WOJNY BYL NA SAHARZE.BARDZO DOBRZE ZNAL MONGOMEREGO.MAM ZDJECIA DZIADKA Z TAMTYCH LAT.PO WOJNIE NIE MOGL I NIE CHCIAL WROCIC DO POLSKI RZADZONEJ PRZEZ SOWIETOW.DZIADEK UMARL W LONDYNIE. � �I PEWNEGO WIECZORU- PAMIETAM JAK DZIS,ZE BYL TO PIATEK-PRZEZYLISMY NAJAZD KOMORNIKOW Z POLICJA.ZACHOWALI SIE OKROPNIE.KOMORNIK MYSLAL JESZCZE ZE SAMOCHOD(PODATEK) JEST NIE OPLACONY.W TAMTYM CZASIE MIALAM PIERWSZA GRUPE INWALIDZKA I BYLAM ZWOLNIONA Z PODATKU.MIALAM TO WSZYSTKO NA PISMIE.USWIADOMILAM SOBIE WTEDY ZE NIC NIE ZNACZE,ZE LUDZIE W PEWNYCH KRYTYCZNYCH SYTUACJACH POKAZUJA SWOJE PRAWDZIWE OBLICZE ALE ROWNIEZ USWIADOMILAM SOBIE,ZE URZEDY ZLE DZIALAJA.ZARZUCALI NAM,ZE SA DWA AUTA I NIEZAPLACONY PODATEK,NIE SPRAWDZILISMY TEGO DOKLADNIE.W CZASIE PROWADZONEJ EGZEKUCJI ZAJELI SAMOCHOD,NIE CHCIELI Z NAMI O NICZYM ROZMAWIAC.I CHOCIAZ PO KILKU DNIACH SPRAWA WYJASNILA SIE CALKOWICIE DOSZLO MIEDZY MNA A BRATEM DO NIEPRZYJEMNEJ ROZMOWY.DOSZLO NAWET DO REKOCZYNOW I GROZB JAK ZWYKLE Z JEGO STRONY.I WLASNIE W TYM DNIU WIECZOREM UCIEKLAM Z SYNEM Z MIESZKANIA BRATA.TA UCIECZKA RATOWALISMY SWOJE ZYCIE.OD TEGO MOMENTU STALISMY SIE BEZDOMNYMI LUDZMI� �PRZYJEZDZALI Z RYNKU I ZARAZ ZABIERALI SIE DO GOTOWANIA.WIADOMO ZE OBIAD GOTOWALY KOBIETY,CODZIENNIE INNA MIALA DYZUR,ALE ZANIM CYGANKI ZROBILY OBIAD ICH PRZYWODCA O IMIENIU BOZKO KROIL BOCZEK ALBO INNA WEDZONKE I ZACZYNAL TO SMAZYC AZ BYLO PRAWIE CZARNE.W TRAKCIE SMAZENIA DODAWAL NAJROZNIEJSZYCH PRZYPRAW.MUSIALO BYC TO BARDZO PIKANTNE.POZNIEJ WSZYSCY MEZCZYZNI SIADALI ,JEDLI TO I POPIJALI PIWEM.TO BYLO JAKIES RYTUALNE DANIE MESKIE.NIE WIEM O CO CHODZILO I NIE PROBOWALAM SIE DOWIEDZIEC I TAK BY NIE MI POWIEDZIANO.CYGANIE STRZEGLI SWOJEJ TOZSAMOSCI� �SZLAM ULICA I BEZDOMNY NAJPRAWDOPODOBNIEJ CZLOWIEK POPROSIL MNIE ZEBYM KUPILA MU COS DO JEDZENIA.NIESTETY ODMOWILAM WIADOMO DLACZEGO I WTEDY TEN CZLOWIEK CHYBA BARDZO NIESZCZESLIWY ZATRZYMAL SIE I POWIEDZIAL MI ZE MIMO TO PORADZI SOBIE I ZYCZYL MI SZCZESCIA.� �I WLASNIE DLATEGO ZYCIE LUDZKIE TO CIERPIENIE A NIEMOC W PEWNYCH POWODUJE,ZE TO CIERPIENIE STAJE SIE OGROMNE.� �WIDZIALAM PODOBNY DO NASZYCH PRZEZYC FILM AMARYKANSKI REZYSERA LARRY�EGO ELIKANA POD TYTULEM �GOD BLESS THE CHILD�.DLA MNIE TEN FILM TO ODZWIERCIEDLENIE CALEGO ZLA,KTORE SPOTYKA CZLOWIEKA W ZYCIU.ZLO I PRZEMOC,CHCIWOSC,OBOJETNOSC DOMINUJA NIESTETY!JAK OGLADALAM FILM WIDZIALAM NAS,CHOCIAZ PERYPETIE FILMOWE BYLY DUZO TRAGICZNIEJSZE OD NASZYCH.NASZA HISTORIA BADZ CO BADZ SKONCZYLA SIE DOBRZE.HISTORIA FILMOWA TRAGICZNIE.� �I WTEDY W TYM DNIU 18 PAZDZIERNIKA NASZA BEZDOMNA TUKACZKA ZAKONCZYLA SIE.TRWALA OD 22 STYCZNIA.�
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best translation i get is this

Are not THIS FRAGMENTS SCENOPISU UNTIL FILMU.TRITMENT HAS 70 Bank THIS ROZNE WTCINKI.BARDZO POWDER OF UMIESZCZENIE,WYDRUKOWNIE ON GAZECIE.BARDZO On the cards WITH THIS SIE WAM SALARIES AND May BEDZIE THIS Act of kindness. �JAK THIS USŁYSZAŁAM WAS ME VERY Pleasurably I`VE ROWNIEZ EVIDENTIALLY THAT DONE Thereof MOTION PICTURE MOZE SIE PODOBAC.LUBIE THE MOVIES ,KTORE EXHIBITION ZYCIE SUCH WHO SHE IS NOT EX POSTERIOR PANSTWO! THIS Is not ZYCIORYS SZKOLNY,ANI POSTERIOR WYBITNA BIOGRAPHY WHEREAS TROCHEE WRITE DOWN OF YOURSELVES AS WELL HOMELIKE SIE ON GDANSKU OVER PIEKNYM POLISH DZIECINSTWO AS WELL MLODOSC SPEDZILAM ON SKONCZYLAM TUITION AS WELL CZESCIOWO STUDIA.JESTEM PLASTYKIEM.MOI BEARS WERE LEKARZAMI.ZAPOMNIALAM WRITE DOWN WITH I`VE BRATA.ZACZELAM TRADABLE UNTIL TUITION PODSTAWOWEJ Within REZIMU STALINOWSKIEGO,KTORY NOT BYL WALKING STICK TO SSURANCE LUDZI.PAMIETAM WHEREBYPRZEZ CO MOI BEARS VISITS BAULK SOBA OF WOJNIE.PAMIETAM WHEREBYPRZEZ CO TERRIBLY BALAM.JUZ BY WAY OF YOUNGSTER ZYLAM ON CIAGLYM STRESIE.I PAST WITH MIALAM VERY SZCZESLIWE DZIECINSTWO THE ROUGH AND TUMBLE ME NOT SIE BALAM AS WELL STAYS ME THIS UNTIL DOROSLAM AS WELL ROZUMIALAM MEETING SSURANCE SPRAWY,PAMIETAM WHEREBYPRZEZ CO MY PARENT REPORTS ME WHEREBYPRZEZ CO ME PERSECUTE AS WELL PRZESLADOWANO ONLY WHEREFORE WITH ITS OJCIEC,PRZEDWOJENNY GENERATION SWAP WROCKI UNTIL POLISH STAYS ON LONDYNIE.MOJ GRANDFATHER BYL VERY ZASLUZONY TO SANACYJNEJ POLSKI.JUZ BY WAY OF MLODY OFFICER ZACZAL WORKED ON SECRET SERVICE WOJSKOWYM,LUBIL RYZYKO,BYL LARGE PATRIOT WHEREAS COMMUNIST EVERYTHING ZNISZCZYLI.DZIADEK In SECOND WARS BYL TO SAHARZE.BARDZO GOODS FINDER ZDJECIA EX LAT.PO � �I SSURANCE IN THE EVENING - PAMIETAM WHEREBYPRZEZ CO Today BYL THIS PIATEK PRZEZYLISMY RAID COLLECTION OFFICER EX SIE MYSLAL YET WITH SAMOCHODPODATEK () IS NOT NOT OPLACONY.W THOSE DOWNTIME MIALAM PIERWSZA CORPORATE BODY DISABILITY AS WELL BYLAM DISCHARGED EX PODATKU.MIALAM That is it TO PISMIE.USWIADOMILAM YOURSELVES THEN WITH SMALL POTATOES NOT Ticket PEOPLE ON SSURANCE CRUCIAL STATUS EXHIBITION HOMELIKE REGULAR ACTUARIAL ESTIMATE WHEREAS ROWNIEZ USWIADOMILAM Yourselves CAPTIVATE ZLE NAM,ZE PLC TWO AUTARKY AS WELL NIEZAPLACONY PODATEK,NIE SPRAWDZILISMY THIS DOKLADNIE.W DOWNTIME MARCHED DISTRAINMENT ZAJELI SAMOCHOD,NIE WISHED EX US OF NICZYM Visits CHOCEN WHEN SEVERAL DAY DEAL WYJASNILA SIE CALKOWICIE DOSZLO BAULK MNA AND PANSY UNTIL NIEPRZYJEMNEJ ROZMOWY.DOSZLO YET UNTIL REKOCZYNOW AS WELL TERROR As customary EX THEREOF Bank WLASNIE Therein DNIU IN THE EVENING BILKS EX SINECURE EX FLAT Fraternizes BILK RATOWALISMY HOMELIKE ZYCIE.OD THIS TICK STALISMY SIE HOMELESS People �PRZYJEZDZALI EX MARKETS AS WELL EARNS WHISKS SIE UNTIL GOTOWANIA.WIADOMO WITH DINNER GOTOWALY KOBIETY,CODZIENNIE INNA MIALA DYZUR,ALE BEFORE NOW TZIGANE MAKING DINNER THEM PRZYWODCA OF NAME-DAY BOZKO SLICES SPECKS OR INNA WEDZONKE AS WELL STARTS THIS SMAZYC AZ BYLO BUSINESSES CZARNE.W TRACTION SMAZENIA PREMIUM NAJROZNIEJSZYCH BYC THIS VERY WHEREBYPRZEZ CO OGLADALAM MOTION PICTURE WIDZIALAM NAS,CHOCIAZ PERYPETIE FILMLIBRARY BYLY DUZO TRAGICZNIEJSZE EX NASZYCH.NASZA STORY BADZ WHAT BADZ SKONCZYLA SIE DOBRZE.HISTORIA FILMLIBRARY Tragically �I THEN Therein DNIU PAZDZIERNIKA OUR HOMELESS TUKACZKA ZAKONCZYLA SIE.TRWALA EX 22 Tangentially

On the off chance you are telling the truth.

All I can suggest is if you are for real there are polish to english online translators out there, use them and fill in the blanks.

As you can see this translation is very hard to read and understand, there could be many reasons for this including poor polish spelling and grammer, use of slang words ect. I would think if you did a spell check first you would find the translation much better.

How long have you spent online begging?, this time may have been better spent translating at least some of the text yourself so you can email it to publishers.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be better to just let this one go with a 'Sorry I can't help' instead of trying to bait them into scamming. Doesn't the world have enough lads and vlads already scamming? No sense in showing a novice beggar how it's done.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OBL,

I tend to agree with you on this one at least at the moment, I would presume that Sebastian is coming to the defence of the email saying it is legit.

The advice I offer is for the benefit of Sebastian who will hopefully go away and do some work for himself in translating this text if that is in fact what he needs.

Begging for money on the internet surely is no way of achieving dreams of a better place. I merely show that Polish translation is possible and for free if you are willing to put some time into it.

The original email was in English so the writer could be spending time to translate the text instead of begging.

I would presume the truth is they want to make enough money to get to the US on the back of people feeling sorry for their plight.

The problem is there are no doubt many thousands of people from Poland who are living in the same conditions but have chosen to spend their time working to improve their situation instead of begging.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone got the e-mail headers to see if the originals track back to Poland or elsewhere?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
LuvTheScambait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

First post here. Been lurking for awhile. I can only comment on the Polish text here. It is indeed Polish but is lacking most of the correct accents and is definitely NOT written on a Polish keyboard. The person that wrote it is definitely fluent in Polish though. I suspect a Pole in N. America or the UK has written this on an English keyboard.

The general jist of the letter is of the writer telling their life story. They talk about being born in Gdansk and spending much of their childhood there. They also talk of how their Grandfather was a pre-war general and decided to stay in London rather than return to Poland. He apparantly was in the Sahara during the war. there are photos of him from this time. Not wanting to return to Communist Poland he stayed in London and died there. If they supply a name of the grandfather I can certainly confirm the details as i am well connected in those circles.

I kind of lose it after that as it is very hard to read without being typed on a proper keyboard. I can not speak for the validity of the sender though.

Just thought I would chime in and help with the translation. I'll try to work on the rest if needed.

Cheers,
G
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic