SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My �0.01 worth (adjusted for current exchange rates)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as a small counter-example to Roycropper's thread, I would like to say that I'm a few days into a bait (yes, a few days) and after I set up a Flextel number to redirect to a spare phone and giving this number to my lad, he has been ringing it non-stop these past 12 hours. Starting last night at a few minutes past midnight BST, and the latest being at 11:33am BST, I now have 25 missed calls from him, the majority of them being after 7:30 this morning. He's not spending money, as I'm not answering, but his time is certainly being wasted.

I would call that a slight success, especially as it is taking almost zero effort from me to ignore his calls.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible to arrange that awful automatic answering service we have in Australia in UK? If so he'd cop a charge every time.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can set your Flextel up with an online answering machine. Change the greeting to the ringing tone and he'll be charged money since it counts as answered when the greeting plays.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as Ned said, I always have the Flextel voicemail on just in case I miss their calls. Usually a longish message saying lots of 'hello's' 'what, I cannot hear you too well' 'Yes ok' 'how are you' etc. In no special order as long as they get a human voice (and phone problems are common) most are happy to chat with the machine and rarely one will figure out it is a machine ... just to keep them chattering keeps em happy Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic