SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait - WIP

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dajmin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my bait so far. I changed the way I write to mask myself more, but they're not off-script yet. I'll hopefully be able to do that when I reply to the latest email (because they've still not told me how much I've won and they now expect me to fill the amount in).
It's quite funny how lazy they are though, I mean the "courier company" not only uses a Yahoo email address, they also signed up for it as Smile
Scammer wrote:
ATTN:Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the Lottery online Sweepstakes International program.

I am happy to inform you, you're Original Certificate and your certified bank cheque has been forwarded to the courier company.

Find below the details of the courier company.

You are to immediately contact the GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY with the information below.

CONTACT INFO
GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY.
Contact Person:Rev.Majkel Jones
E-mail: [email protected]

You are advised to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost. When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.

Ticket Number 56475600545 188

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter. Once again I say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

CLAIM OFFICER
Dr.David Green.

Me (to this guy)
Quote:
"hi dr green

this is amazing news! i have never won anything before in my life! obviously god is smiling on me today!!

as you asked i have sent an email to the courier company and am now waiting for their response. i hope it will not take too long!

can u tell me how much the prize money is???

-Rob

Me (to courier company)
Quote:
"hi there

i got an email from dr david green to inform me i have won a lottery!! he advised me to contact you with my full name so here it is.
NAME: Robin Banks

i eagerly await your response!

courier company wrote:
ATTN:VALUE CUSTOMER,

Welcome to GLOBAL MAX EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES, on of the best in international delivery company in the UK, we have recieved a credit advice in your favour from the courier company to delivery your package of your lottery winnings to you in accordnace to our delivery policy of our company rules and regulations. Before this can be done, please see below our delivery information request form(Courier Form-HLP). Appropriate completion of this form ensures that your package is not delivered to the wrong person.

DELIVERY INFORMATION ENTRY FORM
(Courier- Form HLP)
FULL NAME...........................................................................
FULL RESIDENTIAL CONTACT:..........................................................
SEX:.............................................................................
OFFICIAL AGE............................................................................
MARITAL STATUS........................................................................
OCCUPATION /PROFESSIONAL STATUS.............................................
DO YOU HAVE A PASSPORT OR LICENSE (identification on delivery)?.........
TEL.....................................FAX....................................(If any)
NATIONALITY...................................................................
COUNTRY........................................................................
AMOUNT WON...................................................
NAME OF YOUR CLAIMS MANAGER..................
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/ INDIVIDUAL:
DELIVERY TIME :.....................( time of recipient's availability)

As soon as this form is filled, Your parcel will be put on transit for delivery to your door step pending the time payment for delivery will be made.

We do not accept Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) simply because of the fact that we have to incure some initial expenses for an international delivery like yours.

The reason why any amount of money whatsoever cannot be deducted from your winning check is that your winnning is already covered with an hard cover insurance policy which makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any amount whatsoever to be deducted for your own good.

You are not mandated to do this as failure to comply with our rules will automatically Lead to returning of your parcel back to the Lottery Company. A tracking number will be given to you for you to know the status of your parcel after making payment for your parcel delivery.

Please be aware that all this is legitimate as we act in accordance with section 14 subsection 14(ii) of the British Law as ammended by the Assembly which all courier company in the United Kingdom act with as Endorsed by her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth 11 of England.

Thanks for patronage.
Sincerely,
Rev.Maijel Jones
Customer Services Department
GLOBAL MAX EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.
Copyright � 1994-2007 Visual Express Courier Service Ltd

Not sent my reply yet, because I've not worked out what I'm gonna say. I might wait to see if the original scammer gets back to me with the amount first.

**Masking removed**Cherrie
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

courier company wrote:
ATTN:VALUE CUSTOMER,

Welcome to GLOBAL MAX EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES, on of the best in international delivery company in the UK, we have recieved a credit advice in your favour from the courier company to delivery your package of your lottery winnings to you

the courier company got instructions to send you money..... from itself...

hrm.. and here I thought lotto comissions were in charge of lotto's
Dajmin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another email from the "courier company" yesterday and I have to say I'm frankly disappointed by the amount they're trying to get from me. On the plus side, they did give me 2 options :p

courier company wrote:
Dear Value Customer ,

We are sending you all necessary document backing your winnings but you will have to satisfy our courier charges via our upfront options.

This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of our option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash Price to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two.

OPTIONS(You are to make your prefered and affordable choice in OPTION 2)

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

DHL
DHL UK Home
Mailing: �550.00
Insurance: �125.05
Vat: � 25.00

TOTAL: �700.00 GBP CONVERT RATE $1,424 USD
24HR DELIVERY

FEDEX
FedEx Express Logo
Mailing: �430.00
Insurance: �148.00
Vat: � 22.05

TOTAL: �600 GBP CONVERT RATE $1,220 USD
74HR DELIVERY

Note that your Price is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the Price and hence must be provided by you before your Price is transferred to you.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above.
Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying
document.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash Price will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.Also all charges for any option you have chosen must be paid for before the transfer can commence

Good luck and Congratulations once again.
Regards,

Rev.Majkel Jones.

I think I may have to go with the FedEx option, because not only is it cheaper, they also offer a 74 hour day. I could really use that extra 50 hours to get stuff done Smile

It's right about now I could use that mentor! I really must get them off-script. Obviously I'm not going to give them any photo ID (I don't drive anyway and I guess I don't have a passport now either Smile ).
I'm thinking my next move should be to see if I can get them to send me a scanned copy of the "winning certificate" and "cover document".

Reply sent, and it made me smile. I missed a couple of things out because it was getting a bit too long, but here it is:

Rob wrote:
dear rev. majkel jones

i have your email and i think you must be missing my questions. obviously a man as important as yourself would not ignore questions from a valued customer. Blah blah blah, lip service, lip service.

i still do not know how much money i have won!!1 can someone please tell me?

which courier company would you recommend? i used fedex before to deliver some compromising photographs of an important businessman so i trust them. very reliable and discreet packaging!!!! but dhl have big red lasers in their adverts- very cool1! which would u use???

and what is vat? it sounds like a big container. i do not want this!! it would not match my carpet.

please reply soon!
rob

So he might twig already and end it here, but it's been funny so far. I couldn't resist the comment about the carpet.
If he goes for it, all the better. If he doesn't, live and learn.

New email pretty much covers the same ground that the last one did, but the fact that parts of it are slightly different are making me think he's starting to veer off-script. This is a good sign Smile

courier company wrote:

Dear Value customer,
We are sending you all necessary document backing your winnings but you will have to satisfy our courier charges via our upfront options.

This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Your options for delivery of your winning funds.

DHL
DHL UK Home
Mailing: �550.00
Insurance:�125.05
Vat: � 25.00
TOTAL: �700.00 GBP CONVERT RATE $1,424 USD
24HR DELIVERY

FEDEX
FedEx Express Logo
Mailing: �430.00
Insurance:�148.00
Vat: �22.05
TOTAL: �600 GBP CONVERT RATE $1,220 USD
74HR DELIVERY

PAYMENT FOR YOUR DELIVERY CHARGES IS TO PAYED TO OUR SUB: ACCOUNT IN INDIAN BY ACCOUNT TRANSFAR TODAY.WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME............SILVIA JEPTOO KIPSURA

ACCT NO........0061751752051

BANK...........CENTURION BANK

You are to provide with a scanned copy of transfar slip/receipt sent to us via email to this office. You are to act as instructed.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.
Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above.
Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.Also all charges for any option you have chosen must be paid for before the transfer can commence

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 2hrs to this same email address and as soon as possible, make payment of charges to enable us effect and proceed with the preparation of document immediately for your safe disbursement.

Regards,
Rev.Majkel Jones.

Problem is now I'm not sure where to take it. My request for a mentor hasn't had any response yet and while I've had a couple of good tips from Losst Jedi I would appreciate the help of a fully experienced baiter.

Obviously I don't give a crap about the alleged 2 hour limit he put on the response, but I think I'm going to have to give him something soon before he loses interest. A fake transfer slip might do this.

Help?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic