SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I won!! I won!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...I won 2 loteries in the UK in one day!! I can't wait to retire.....In the mean time, here's what's going on in my effort to collect. Comments/suggestions appreciated.

Subject: ...YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON!!!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:25:25 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <20070710162525.SMSC20509.ibm62aec.bellsouth.net@mail.bellsouth.net>
X-FII-Tracking: 0.494659

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:15:25 -0400
Subject:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM (Customer Services)
WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you today July, 2007 of the result of thewinners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the1st of July, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000(One Million Britain Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to fileXYL/26510460037/06.
To file for your claim,Do contact our claims agent with the following information:
Agents Name: Dr. Pinkett Griffin. Email::[email protected]
TEL : +447045708136REF

No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-8
Provide him with the information below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:15:25 -0400
Subject:

Dear Pinky,
Is it alright if I call you Pinky? Or do you spell it Pinkie? Pinkee? Pinkey?

I can't believe I won!! I can't wait to get back to civilization from this frozen wasteland so I can enjoy my money! I mean running a mission is great here, but I so sick of fried penquin, roast penquin, boiled penguin, penguin sausage over linguine....oh well, you get the picture. Plus, it's so lonely here that some of the penguins are starting to look....well, nevermind. people never understand when I talk about that.And the weather...it was -85 today...and windy!!

Anyway, here's the information they told me to send you:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-81.
Full Name: Sirius Jones
2.Full Address: Box 41, Amundsen-Scott, Antarctica
3.Marital Status: Seperated
4.Occupation: Missionary
5.Age: 41
6.Sex: M
7.Nationality: US
8.Country Of Residence: Anarctica
9.Telephone Number: no phone; please use email

Please write me soon.
Yours in Bifurcation,

The Right Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS,
Church of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent
http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/home

PS. I attached a picture of me a friend took when I was leaving for the airport in the States.

http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/reverendsiriusjones

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email protected]>[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
Subject: You Are To Contact Scarlet Courier For Winning Cheque Delivery
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1039688743-1184109856=:59966"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-FII-Tracking: 0.052774

UK National Lottery,
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

WINNINGPARAMETERS
Winner's name: Sirius Jones
Raffle Draw Winning Email: [email protected]

Congratulations LuckyWinner, Your approved winning Certificate number is UK/9876125
Your winning Transfer Identification code is .ELPC/MWT/0143

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of �1,000 000 Pounds Sterling and all the legal documents backing your winnings.
In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:
CONTACT SCARLET COURIER :
Courier Name: ScarLet Courier LTD.
Contact Person: Mr. Richard Peterson
Telephone:+ 44 70457 04413
E-mail: [email protected]

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:
1) Winner's Full Names:
2) Present Full Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
5) Amount Won:
6) Winning Reference Number:
7) Winning Batch Number:
Cool Winning Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/01439)
Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws.
Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom National Lottery winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow theLottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.
Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Yours Sincerely,Dr.PinkettGriffin
Accredited Fiduciary Agent

Confidentiality Notice:
Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s).Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of NATIONAL LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood tobe neither given nor endorsed by NATIONAL LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s). United Kingdom National LotteryCOPYRIGHT � 1994-2007 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:50:35 -0400
Subject:

Dear Dick,
Is your name really Dick Peterson? That must have been tough growing up.
Pinkee said you'd send me my money. Here's the information you need:
1) Winner's Full Names: Sirius Jones
2) Present Full Address: Box 41, Admundsen-Scott, Antarctica3) Telephone Number: no phone; please use email
4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:[email protected]
5) Amount Won: 100,000,000 pounds sterling
6) Winning Reference Number: UKNL-L/200-26993377)
Winning Batch Number: 2005MAJL-0018)
Winning Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/01439)
Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125

So, when do I get my money? I'm bloody sick of shagging penguins before cooking them.

Yours in Bifurcation,

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-253252936-1184150928=:85207"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-FII-Tracking: 0.005498

ScarLet Courier LTD
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link Place, BRIGHTON,Sussex,
BN1 7DX,ENGLAND
Tel: +44 70457 04413

Attention:Sirius Jones
You are welcome to ScarLet Courier LTD Dispatch UNIT an affiliate of the UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY We are pleased to be at your service. Scarlet Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA).,the finacial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.

This office has beenNotified by the UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY of the amount won by you with their National lottery .This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY. The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERYwill be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is thecouriering of your won prize to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three below. Courier of your winning cheque to you via any of this channel listed below:

DHL Mailing: �180.00Insurance: �220.00Vat: �180.55TOTAL: �580.55

UPS Mailing: �110.00Insurance: �230.00Vat: �150.00 TOTAL: �490.00

FEDEX Mailing: �180.00Insurance: �200.00Vat: �150.55TOTAL: �530.55

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, so that delivery of your winnings cheque to your residence can be effected immediately without delay.

Once again, Congratulations Your prompt response will be of good help to you in this matter.

Treat with dispatch,
Mr.Richard Peterson
Registered in England No 929027.
Registered Office: Link Place, BRIGHTON,Sussex,
BN1 7DX,ENGLAND,
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
� 2007 ScarLet Courier LTD.

Dear Dick,

You never did tell me which name you prefer--Dick, Dickie, Richie? Do you get called Dick a lot?

Wow, that's some pretty high priced postage they're charging. For that much money, I could come to England and get the paperwork myself. If I give you 5% of my winnings (50,000 pound sterling) when I get paid, could you set that up for me? We could have a really good time; I've heard Brighton has some really nice beaches and some seriously hot women (I like them long, lean, with really large natural boobs). And like I said before, this penguin-love thing is starting to get to me; I'm really worried about starting a new species down here.

Let me know what you think as soon as you can.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Comments/Suggestions?
ZooDoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm, haha Laughing bit like Blackadder winning the lottery.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you've got it off to a great start. I love the idea that you're in Antarctica, that sets things up greatly as there's no WU office there etc etc and very few options for you to send any money to him. Extreme weather events etc etc are likely to happen at important moments, and remember down there you won't be seeing the sun until September, that's got to do some pretty crazy things to your head.

Good luck, and keep us posted with how things develop!

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one seriously serious problem you run into here, Dear Reverend Sir. One assumes that you'll need to set off on the huge journey to the nearest Western Union office in Antartica, or maybe even Alaska? With the weather being so changeable at this time of year would it not be likely that your sled, (drawn by sled-penguins?) could fall down a deep crevasse during a blizzard? Fortunately, with your prowess for technology you, (we know), would be able to tune in your laptop to the co-ordinates of a passing satellite and get off an SOS message to your mugu? Cool

After all, with so much at stake a mugu would go to great lengths to save his/her benefactor from death by freezing would he/she not? Laughing
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention that. In another bait, I just sent out from McMurdo Base to Glynn Flaaven (?) during a heavy blizzard to send money to my "future wife" Mireille. Obviously, this is a foolish thing to do and I will never arrive. At some point, "Reverend Rael" will make contact with her and continue the bait while searching for my remains; these he will find, photograph, and send a picture to Mireille as a momento (of her friggin greed sending someone to his death).Image

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
Mosquito
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lottery scams are the most difficult for me; I never seem to be able to hook these schnooks.

It's obvious that I have to try another tactic; I usually tell the schook that my windfall was a great surprise (though I hardly need the money Rolling Eyes ) and I ask them if they can send me a certified cheque.

I never hear from them again.
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mosquito.
Perhaps mentioning "certified cheques"makes you seem too knowledgeable? Maybe you should try appearing more naive? And maybe more needy? I'd guess the more that normal people are in need, the more stupid they would be and the more anxious to do anything to get at the promised lotto loot?

@sirius.
I'm sure Mireille will be devastated by this bad news. Hopefully Rev. Rael will be able to pass on the sad news gently? I'm sure she'll be deeply affected by the fact that you've passed on and never note the loss of her money at all. Smile
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Biggles, we're about to find out. Reverend Rael, High Colonic of the Church of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent, has contacted Mireille to ask for assistance in finding Reverend Jones.
Laughing

Ms. Koffi:

I am writing to you on behalf of the Church of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent regarding Reverend Sirius Jones.

I am the Reverend Rael, the High Colonic of the Church. It is my sad duty to inform you that Reverend Jones has been missing for about a week. I am currently at his mission in Anarctica trying to determine his whereabouts, and I have found your name on his computer (which I am using to email you). I am hoping you can give me some information so that we can locate him before he comes to harm.

Please reply soon; it is very unlike him to be absent from his mission and his herd for so long.

Yours in Bifurcation,

The Right Reverend Rael, High Colonic

More soon......

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic