SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wisdom tooth.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I did scream holy murder to the gasman's office. I was the one on Versaid but he was the one that did not remember the conversation. He has no intention of joining Blue Cross or Blue Shield. Instead of getting 50% from an insurance company, he got 100% from me. I even had a letter sent to him by my lawyer. Grrrr. When the bill went 150 days overdue, I blinked and paid.

Sort of back to the OP. When my military son got his induction papers, there was something about getting a "pan-oral" and getting it signed off by our dentist. Its a complete look at all the teeth in one wide shot using a not common x-ray machine. It took a three months to get the RX and an appointment. I see four impacted wisdom teeth on it but our dentist gives it his blessing. Military boy said that during his induction proceedings, everyone was just reading the words, but not looking at the x-ray itself. Along those same lines, no one read his immunization record, it was just jab, jab, jab. He's scheduled to have four wisdom teeth removed in September. By all accounts, US taxpayers have put $125,000 into his education/training in the last 12 months, what's a few hundred more to remove 4 wisdom teeth.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shall I make everyone hate me?

All four of mine came in fine. No pain, no over-priced surgery.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ So did mine. I had no trouble with them at all for about 20 years until about a year ago. The rot sets in (literally) later because it's very difficult to keep widsom teeth properly brushed and flossed because they are so far back in your jaw and eventually they will start to decay. You can have fillings, etc, but the restricted access problem remains so more decay sets in, etc etc.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
I was the one on Versaid but he was the one that did not remember the conversation.

This is why I insist on getting things in writing these days.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic