SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sends me prayer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I think my lad went completely crazy. He sent me a mass-mail with a prayer...

Quote:
This prayer takes about one minute! Pray it sincerely, and those you send it to will pray for you! NAME IT and CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It's a POWERFUL PRAYER! When you are DOWN to nothing ... God is UP to something" Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless me even while I'm reading this prayer and bless the one that sent this to me in a special way. Open doors in our lives today. Save and set free! Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the devil has stolen: ****Emotional
Health ****Physical Health ****Finances ****Relationships ****Children ****Jobs****Homes ****Marriages I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against us in the NAME OF JESUS. And I declare: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER.
I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is over until YOU say it's over! I speak prophetically into our lives and to our situations: ****Our households are blessed; ****Our health is blessed; ****Our marriages are blessed;****Our finances are blessed; ****Our relationships
are blessed; ****Our businesses are blessed; ****Our jobs are blessed; ****Our children are blessed;
****Our grandchildren are blessed; ****Our parents are blessed; ****Our siblings are blessed; ****Our
ministries are blessed; ****Our decisions are blessed;****Our friends are blessed. ****Husbands are on the way; ****Wives are on the way; ****Mortgages are paid and debts cancelled; Our hearts' desires are on the way; According to YOUR perfect will and plan for our lives.

YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN! Say this prayer, and then send it to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other "Safety is not the absence of danger but is the presence of God" A kid asked Jesus... how much do u love me? Jesus replied, "I love you this much." and he stretched his arms to the cross and died for us. If you believe in
God, you will send this to everyone on your list. If you delete this, you
will have a cold heart in 2007.

I like you because of who you are to me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I don't get this back, I get
the hint. Send this to all people in your list within 30min and something good will happen to you NOW. This is not a fake...apparently...copy and paste this to 15 people in the next 10 min. and you WILL have one of the best days of your life tomorrow

cheers

Btw, it's the one who sent me a sh***load of good trophy pics a couple of months before, and he's still waiting for his payment... Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should cut & paste it to various 'people' who just happen to then 'cut & paste' it back to him.... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a TV evangelist rant!

Which is rather apt seeing as we deal with a lot of fraudsters and scammers.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF!!! Surprised
(first smiley i think)

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a slightly less fervent Lad just under a year ago who played the pious Christian card a lot:

Quote:

I am not only the manager of the remittance department but also a minister of God, so I don't know if you are a christian,is very nice you let me know

Quote:

I wonder how people behave because of worldly things to loose their soul and faith in Christ.

Then he really got to work:

Quote:

I am not pleading you to get what belongs to you and I can never tell lies,Like I earler informed you that I never finish the work of God assign to me think of telling lies,do you know what it takes for one to lie against the holy spirit, am I sure you know really the case of Annanais and sapharia in the bible who lie against the holy spirit and their reward.I inform you that God has anointed me as a minster of reconciliation, propagating the Gospel of our Lord jesus christ with all fervour and dedication.I am not slothful in this great commission but I am aglow burning with the Zeal of the spirit, Father we thank you for making us Wise and guiding us by your wisdom to dig our foundation deep in the rock, which is christ.by this we know we can outlast every storm that rages againts us for he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world ,in Jesus Name,Amen! (2 chronicles 20:20)hear me, O judah, and ye inhabitants of jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God,so shall ye be established; Beleive his prophets,so shall ye prosper

And then he gave me a prayer to recite:

Quote:

talks to God "Father I thank you for the revelation of your word to me this day.I'm resolved this day to trust and beleive the words of the man who you have annointed for my sake.I'm learning now to take advantage of this truth,in Jesus Name, Amen!

I told him:

Quote:

I stopped believing in the all-merciful God of Sunday School years ago. I've seen too much pointless suffering and senseless evil. I also don't believe that prayer achieves a gorram thing, so that piece of doggerel that you supplied ain't passing my lips.

From that moment on Christianity vanished from his messages.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dajmin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Letter in OP wrote:
This is not a fake...apparently...

Well said Smile
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pious ones are fun. I have a Deacon now that looked up some scripture for my character's father's obituary. He was suppose to write a prayer for one of Corona's characters, I don't know if he ever did though. That reminds me I am sending you a PM Corona.

You can just keep appealing to their faith to keep them hooked.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like those chain prayer mails that are so notorious on myspace. WTF a lad is doing forwarding those, is beyond me Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic