SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer filmed and photographed by some baiters!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this happened a while ago. We held off on posting because we thought LEO would be getting involved. Baiters Bigox911, Jeff and myself set up a rendevous with a particular lad (Roylean Collins), located in GA. The lad was Jeff's pet. He knew a couple of us were from the South, so he contacted us.

I was at a conference staying in a hotel at the time. It was easy for me to make anonymous phone calls to the lad using outside payphones. So, I called her the night before. I was the cousin of Jeff's baiting character, Charlie Chan. We set up a meeting at 5:00 PM in a nice, safe location where I was supposed to deliver the $1,500 check. I told her to wear something red and hold up a sign with my name on it.

NOW, before I post the pics and the videos I will provide some more information. The area has heavy traffic. There were policeman ALL over the place. There was never any concerns of safety at all; if there were, we would have abandoned the plan.

The videos are pretty rough. They were taken with my cell phone. I had to try to be very subtle. I also scoped out the scene for a long time before I did anything. I noticed that she was not working alone, but with her nephew- the one driving that hot, red Vette. Evil or Very Mad

The videos are here (all of the ones labeled Roylean):
http://www.putfile.com/francsmith/media

As I stood on the corner at the bus stop waiting for a cab or my friend to come pick me up, I was able to strike up some nice conversation. I posed as an Irish tourist waiting for his friend to pick him up from the bus station. The nephew kept driving around to ask her questions about where I was and everything. They were getting really angry and yelling at each other.

She had been waiting there for quite a long time- maybe 45 minutes. Before I went out to sit and tape her, I called to tell her I was running late because of traffic.

Well, Bigox is on his way to pick me up at this point. When he gets there, I am standing there, chatting it up with her. She had all kinds of questions about my Irish homeland. She was actually quite friendly.

A pic of her talking to some handsome, white fat bloke (yours truly) taken by Bigox as he arrives.

Anyway, she thanked me for the conversation and hopped into Bigox's rental truck. We called her back from an anonymous cell phone and told her we were in a wreck and to wait at the fast food restaurant next door. We went back and I told her that I was so absolutely delighted that she was as helpful and as friendly as she was. I wanted a pic with her.

So, I jumped back in and he took me back to my hotel. We strategically placed them at a fast food restaurant that I could see from my hotel.

Here are pics from my room:

She arrived at around 4:45. She didn't leave until around 8:30 or so, to my recollection. You can see how dark it has gotten since the first pics. Twisted Evil Plus, she had a good hour or so drive there from where she lives.

It was fun and interesting to see one in action! If you are doing something like this though, be safe and take necessary precautions. Hopefully Bigox can fill in the rest of the story later. I'll rummage through some stuff to see if I can find what excuses we gave.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Was it a romance scam?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, I gotta stop reading these at work! Laughing Legendary work by you guys!

I love the Thumbs up in your photo with her!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo - Is she a home grown scammer or an immigrant? I have always assumed that most US based scammers had close ties to foreign countries. Could you detect an accent?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Buckley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is brilliant! Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a job well done - jojo and team! Nice pics and videos you got there. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was a prostitute and the guy in the Corvette was a "John". Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Is she a home grown scammer or an immigrant? I have always assumed that most US based scammers had close ties to foreign countries. Could you detect an accent?

Nope. They were clearly born and raised in GA. There was no doubt about that. The nephew was very well dressed, decked out with nice jewelry and some expensive mobile phones and accessories. Plus that nice car. The original scam letter was a Nigerian one I believe. Jeff can fill in on that one.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this jojo

When I called and told them I had been in a wreck I was on my way to another couple's house for dinner that night and left my phone in the truck. I called them when I got home around 930 or so and told them that I had gotten in a fight with the police officer at the scene of the wreck and had been arrested. I told them I was using my one phone call to call them since I knew noone else in the area and that I would pay them if they came and bailed me out. They said they would be at the jail in a couple of hours, but I don't know if they ever showed.

If anyone ever has lads in Atlanta they want surveyed let me know!

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work guys! Smile
The pic with the scammer is especially cool.
jojobean wrote:
I also scoped out the scene for a long time before I did anything. I noticed that she was not working alone, but with her nephew- the one driving that hot, red Vette.

I want to emphasise this point for the benefit of any newcomers tempted to try something similar. I have done similar photo-baits and 80% of the scammers have a minder / spotter who is looking out for them. This is not something for the faint-hearted

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can say now I am posing as a well to do US scammer going after a lad in Nigeria - so they must know there are some "home grown" here -

Well off to get him to send me stuff to prove he is a real scammer Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats! Nice job! Love it! Esp. the pic with the lady and thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

@ Zen: yeah still remember that one? (pic by me)

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera

Last edited by mathias on Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mathias wrote:
@ Zen: yeah still remember that one? (pic by me)

I do indeed remember that shot, also that I wasn't the only one with a minder that day Very Happy

For newer members, there are a few more pics HERE

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work guys! Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Zen,

...what a day Wink

It�s always great to keep lad�s busy with the help of some friends Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics, good work Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With this post and due to some PMs I received - Yes, I was planning to go see the mugu that would have been on camera today. However, I was only going to tell the person who was doing the bait what I was wearing - and I was going to scope out the place - have some friends with me - and then I had a plan (not going to type it here) to be able to not even be recognized by you guys. I know that area really well and know how I could have been able to see him and also be on the lookout for any other person - AND to not be caught by them. I would have NOT got as close as Jojo did.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm from GA, not far from Atlanta, and this thread just warms my heart.

My current bait(s)
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was the original scam about?
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The original scam was the trunkbox full of cash and of course the fees needed to release it. To cut a long story short I "sent" the $1500 by registered mail to Atlanta. I told the lad that I needed a name and address obviously. The name sounded "genuine" and I checked it out using net detective. It was a real person but one street away from the address given. This gave me the opportunity to have the money returned as "Not at address" I sent a suitable photo of a returned registered envelope. It was then I suggested a personal handover and Bigox with JoJo took over. They ran these poor saps ragged for hours and hours. There are other photo's if JoJo and Bigox want to post them.
I have to reiterate that this is a foolhardy thing to do unless you are experts at doing it. A cornered lad is not to be taken lightly. Bigox and JoJo took unbelievable precautions and I mean just that.
The unfortunate thing about this was that the Atlanta Police Dep't was informed from start to finish and couldn't seem to care less. It is easier to issue speeding tickets. An invitation to TV's Randy Travis was extended and again received no reply. Sad.
It was a few months ago but I thought that both Bigox and JoJobean deserved the recognition for what was a job brilliantly and bravely carried out. clapping clapping

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, I forgot to mention. Bigox and I tried to set up a meet the night before. She showed up at the airport for some reason. She waited hours. When I called her the night after our first attempted meet, she was still at the airport. So, she had been at the airport for hours that night too. And they don't really live too close to the airport. Plus, I made sure it was around 5:00 so they could have fun fighting that traffic. Twisted Evil

That is some nice work there Zen and all those involved. A bit of a rush filming something like that, yeah?

Goat

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its Poss can someone PM me the emails of one (or all) of these lads Iwant to cross-Ref it with the lads I have in my ring in Atlanta.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PAGING JEFF!!!!

It was his lads. I never exchanged emails with them, I only spoke with them via phone and in person. He would have their details.

Goat

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, guys. clapping clapping clapping And isn't it just a huge adrenalin rush? Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo -- you are the Man for posing with the ladette. Kudos to all of you for the "sting" operation. Very funny and extremely rewarding I imagine. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
And isn't it just a huge adrenalin rush? Very Happy

You bet! My heart was racing like a jackhammer! It was great fun though. To actually touch a real mugu in action.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic