SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yet another frustrated Lad thanks to McDuck!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Scrooge's wonderful modality, I am driving my lad nuts. I've gone through 3 of his incompetent people who could seem to get 1tv5 to work. He is now up to 60 attempts to get the MTCN. He claims thenumber isn't on the screen long enough to get it all down. (sounds like he needs to adjust the refresh rate of his monitor Wink )

Now he wants me to go to the site and fill in using his answers (which he was so kind to supply to me). I'm debating weather or not I should "do it" and have the Yahoo Homeland Security dept come after me for not being the intended recipient or to just tell him flat out it's against the law. I've already handed him the disservice phone number, but I think it's still out of service.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course filling it out yourself is absolutely against the law!

I would say I started to fill it out for him, but saw all the warnings that only the recipient is supposed to fill it out. Then encourage him to try again.

Of course, you don't want to get in trouble! Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD, in the absence of the Real Help Desk, you could have a word with one of the other pimp my phone number people, maybe they'll act as a stand in.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now he wants me to go to the site and fill in using his answers

I've been asked to do that by Professor Soludo. I pointed out that the procedure was to determine the HE isn't a terrorist, and under the Homeland Security act, filling in an ITV5 form for someone else could get you sent to Guantanamo Bay.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like a great chance to chop his dolla. tell him that you didn't have time to do it so you paid someone to do it who took the MTCN and cashed it in. Now they won't give you back your money!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish there was a way to add up the total lads hours + cost that McDuck's modality has inflicted on the lads...

And yeah! Of course it's illegal for you to use the I7V5 system on behalf of your lad, you could get into serious trouble!

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic