SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Times Square web cam OFF

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I realize that this is will be mainly audio, but since returning north of the border I have stepped up my baiting intensity and my lads have been less than appreciative.

The scene: Standard trunk box scam in Ghana on-going since April. Lads sister has died, he's changed his barrister and asked me for my home equity line of credit. None of his modalities have worked.

As luck would have it, my trunk box has made it to New York and is ready for delivery. One, P4u1 D1cks0n, is the contact in NYC.

To mix things up this morning, I threw in a looming chop from my barrister account. The following was received at 10:35 AM my time:

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,
I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE CHARACTERS YOU ARE DEALING WITH ARE NO LESS THAN CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS AND SCAM ARTISTS OF THE LOWEST VARIETY. THEY SEEK TO CHOP YOUR DOLLARS AND MAYBE WORSE. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WISH TO MEET YOU AT YOUR HOUSE AND KIDNAP YOUR DOLLARS. WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL DO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IF YOU SEEK FURTHER ASSISTANCE REGARDING THE ORIGIN, LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR FUNDS IN AFRICA, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT THIS MAIL.

BEST REGARDS,
BARRISTER
ATTORNEY-AT-LAW
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

After some jibber jabber with the lads back in Africa heard here:

Reign-in-Africa

The contact in NYC called me. Then, while we were on, the barrister in Africa calls him! After some negotiating, the lad finally invites me to NYC and I am rushing to the airport at this moment.

My call with the NYC lad:

Going-back-to-Africa

He claims he's going back to Africa and doesnt want to be part of the transaction any more!

Barrister calls back. Too late I'm going to NYC:

NEW-YORK-CITY!!!!!!

Quote:
B, HERE IS MY ITINERARY TO NEW YORK CITY. I'LL BE THERE TOMORROW MORNING.

Delta 4027 / 1497
Depart Billings (BIL) 2:34 pm
Connect in Salt Lake City (SLC)
Arrive Orange County (SNA) 5:25 pm

Delta 1832
Depart Los Angeles 11:10 pm
Arrive New York (JFK) 7:40 am

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry

Last edited by magildo on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! Wink
On their way to being bent completely out of shape. Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are really panicking now as I race to the airport in Billings.

And I didn't even grow a mustache!

Going to Mustache City

Now the contact in NYC calls back:

fist-full-of-dollars

I've given the lad my MTCN and left only a sliver of time before I get on the plane for him to realize that somehow he got the MTCN wrong and that he's go no money before I go to NYC, BABY!

Lad calls me from inside the Western Union to tell me that the MTCN is wrong and that the lady at the MTCN is wrong.

lad-is-in-the-wu

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking tonight about what turn to take in New York City and decided that I would send my lad to a web cam in Times Square.

The 46th and Broadway web cam is close up and has a bank of pay phones where I can tell Paul to meet me.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/index.php?cam=fridays
Cam 4

My flight gets in at 740 AM Eastern Time. I'll try to get him to the cam by 9:00 AM lastest.

I'll update here as I expect to have him on the go as soon as I get off the tarmac since it was made clear he will not be meeting me directly at the airport.

If anyone has a better suggestion for the web cam location, please let me know.

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9AM EST is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CET by my calculations, and I'll be in bed, please post web cams shots for posterity.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOOOOO make it later......at say like 1:30 p.m. and I'll go there!!! And see if I can see your Mugu and get some photos and stuff. Come on - - it's time's square! Please......PLEASE!!!!! I can even leave something somewhere or drop something or something (we'd have to be careful with that since people are paranoid of terrorists - -but could you imagine - I am in Times Square - by your lad - - and I can be on a phone with you guys - telling you things I see - people around - you can describe those to the lad.....And then frustrate the hell out of him!)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One hour to go, I'm looking forward to it!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent meeting place, will he be wearing anything distinctive?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Paul has his phone off. Maybe he's getting cold feet. I just called the Barrister in Ghana to light a fire under the crew and get them to realize I'm in New York City.

Update when I reach the lad in NYC.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of dodgy looking blokes there now, red shirt and orange shirt. Could they be early?

edit: nope, they've buggered off.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Flange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it me or are we all slowing the feed down?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, that can be a real problem with these webcam meets. The feed is crawling.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can enlarge it... Incase you didn't know!

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't rush to the feed yet. This grab-ass might still be in bed unless his barrister phone is on and he's been woken up.

The barrister tried to back track and claim problems with the consignment. Now he can't get his NYC contact out of bed to get to a meeting.

Getting Cold feet?

Pathetic.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody brilliant... Still, Eliza might have time to get there.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Flange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guy in the red hat was there 10m ago.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one to the left?

EDIT:Gone now

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Flange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y, he appeared to wave his hat to the camera about a minute ago.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its not the lad. He's not on his way yet. He's brushing his teeth, maybe.

Flange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, getting overwhelmed with "what's baiting?" questions by half the office looking over my shoulder.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a guy at the intersection side of the sidewalk just leaning on mailboxes....

Edit: Im betting its this guy...he keeps waving to the camera...has a cowboy type hat on (or a safari hat?!? Wink)

Last edited by freya on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Freya, I've been watching him too

EDIT: I just noticed it's TGI Fridays... I ate at that place when I went to NYC 3 months ago! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed

Last edited by OxygenDeprived on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhap's he's maximising his trip by mailing some snail mail scam letters?

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad you cant call him and tell him youre stuck in mid town manhattan traffic

EDIT: Man, the guy I was watching waited only FIVE minutes after the designated time to take off. If it was him, I'd slap him hard knowing how traffic in the city is at this time of day from the airport!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic