SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

American FBI wants to join my church.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

from AMERICA FBI <dept_justice2***@yahoo.it>
to Pastor Gordon Spot <[email protected]>(almost the address)
subject Re: PASTOR G. SPOT,GET BACK TO ME
DEAR PASTOR G. SPOT,
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL,I AM VERY HAPPY TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE IN MYLIFE,BECAUSE I WANT TO REPENT AND SERVER GOD ALMIGHT THE CREATURE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTING AND I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TO BECOME A MEMBER. AND ASLO TELL ME EVERY INFORMATION THAT IS NEEDED?
I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CALL YOU,BY TOMORROW I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER SO THAT YOU CAN BE REACHING ME,PLEASE PASTOR TELL ME HOW TO COME OVERTHERE SO THAT WILL SEE FACE TO FACE OK.

THANKS VERY MUCH.
Regards
Ms. Mary Howards.

This is the autoreply from my baiter box that got the hit. The modality was stolen from SP and works very well. Notice in this case I really screwed up as the signature line does not correspond to the name on the box. I've fixed that but the lads only see the dollar signs.
Quote:

Pastor Gordon Spot <[email protected]> ha scritto:

I have read your emails and the contents were understood. I cannot help you at this point due to the constraints of the EMLCC bylaws. We can only assist our members.
This is very important. Just a quick thought. Much time must not pass before we conclude this. The EML Christian Church is offering a baptismal gift of $10, 000.00 US Dollars for new members willing to profess their faith and show their love of the Lord. In this way you can become a member.
I wonder if you would be interested.

God be with you,
Pastor Town Selles
Eden Made Life Christian Church
34233 Rue De Valley, Seattle Washington 98102
206-222-2***
PastorTownSelles@(baiting address).com

Yes, I know I am going to hell but will post up a photo of Mary in a wet tee shirt if it turns out she is serious about joining.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you please remind the lad that the US Constitution says there must be a "separation of Church and State" so in the end you'll have to decline his application.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
the US Constitution says there must be a "separation of Church and State"

A common misconception.

Anyway.

Would this be a lad trying to intimidate someone with the old "We are FBI, you must pay" and was then just too lazy to go back to their old email when they mailed you? Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FBI and the church... Laughing I can sense something funny is about to happen.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Church of J. Edgar Hoover is looking for applicants. Cross-dressers preferred!

Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yes, great idea. Bride of the Lord modality. I love it. Nothing better than a lad in a wet white dress. Laughing

This is only the second email but it looks pretty good. The original was a scam money recovery deal.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to seeing the results! Wink Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anti-419 wrote:
FBI and the church... Laughing I can sense something funny is about to happen.

For what it's worth. I'm in Texas. We're sort of known for RL modalities involving the FBI and churches Confused So if you need ideas of time-wasting stupidity that makes truth look stranger than fiction.... or fiction stranger than truth ... yeah something like that. Holler if I can help Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

America FBI with a yahoo.it address?

Cunning.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic