SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return of the seamugu. Again.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people don't know when to give up. Since trying to scam me, this lad has stood in a bucket in a lake holding a sign, had a giant 'C0nman church' tattoo, been on a safari and got arrested, been on another safari and ended up losing all his possesions and clothes to an angry (unpaid) taxi driver.

He just wont give up. The church put him in touch with , a randy nun stuck in NW Ghana. He wrote to see if the church was in a position to send him some long promised cash.

Quote:
hello anna,
it pains me alot that you are just making things worst for me.
sister even if is from your own puket,pls send me any amout of funds besides the church have cause me somuch pain

HALLELUJAGOBBLE

Anna's reply:
Quote:
Dear Brother,

How are you? I had forgotten all about you.

I have no money, I think the Church stops us running away by keeping
us broke, as you found out to your cost.

You are still welcome to come and stay with us in Wechi4u.

I attach a recent photo, have you got any?

Hallelujagobble!

--
Anna Lynne

I sent him this photo, one of only 2 in the set where she is not showing her wotsits:

That has done the trick, the poor lad is smitten:

Quote:
HELLO ANNA,
baby you are looking so sexy wowww but the only problem i noticed in you is that you have the heart of evil for been part of c0nman church so let do things privately cause i like your face.
can u be my girl friend.

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxx

Well we have to be private, because I would get in terrible trouble
with the church.

You think I have a heart of evil? I thought you were a church member
too, you told me that you had the tattoo.

I could be you secret girlfriend. I have more photos, one day I may
send you something stronger, but the church could send me somewhere
awful as punishment if they found out, like Birmingham.

Perhaps we could run away from the church together. Do you have a car?
--
Anna Lynne

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad truly is the lad that keeps on giving. Very Happy

How long have you had this lad for? It seems like quite a while.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top, top work Roy.

I loved this bit:

Quote:
the church could send me somewhere awful as punishment if they found out, like Birmingham.

It's subtle stuff like that that makes these baits such a crowd pleaser! Laughing
I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know where I'd rather be, hippo sanctuary in Ghana or Birmingham. At least in Ghana they don't have comedy accents. (Wink sorry Brummies, only joking).

AFIK, the seamugu has been on the hook since September last year. It seems a lot longer though. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88613&highlight=seamugu

The philanthropist, Dr Winst0n Cup offered him an Aston Martin a while back, he has also reappeared in that box:

Quote:
HELLO Winst0n,
it pains me alot that you've forget about me so as we discussed previously can you help me send those cars from south africa to nigeria or do you prefer sending me money to do so?
pls.

I must see if the tracking number (for SP's courier service) I gave my lotto lad, Dan in another bait is still good, if so I'll ask why the hell the car hasn't been picked up yet? To be continued...

EDIT: We have used SP couriers before with this lad, so for now I have avoided the issue, and sent this reply:

Quote:
I dont understand, I sent you that car didnt you get my email? It is
at Tin can Island, Lagos, it has been awaiting pickup for a couple of
weeks now.

You need to present yourself to the Harbourmaster, you will need the
scan of the car's documents which I sent you.

My secretary has called the port and told them to expect you.
--
Dr Winst0n Cup

He knows his way round Lagos harbour, see this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88880&highlight=seamugu

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Truly amazing! I just can't wait to see what happens next.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I vote for getting a picture of him holding two 3 foot long pieces of 1" by 6" timber so we can do the measurements.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy- I know where you live!!! Any more jibes about us brummies and the Harley gets it! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on keeping the lad hooked ....
Can we see more leg .. Twisted Evil

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neat, these lads that never quit always crack me up Laughing

All but forgotten about your Sea Mugu,still sure that was a dodgy british carrier bourne aircraft though. Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heheh -- he makes me laugh. Well done Roy! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
Neat, these lads that never quit always crack me up Laughing

All but forgotten about your Sea Mugu,still sure that was a dodgy british carrier bourne aircraft though. Laughing

Actually there was a Curtiss SOC-3 Seamew - an American seaplane that was also produced in a land-based version. It turned out to be a lemon - so much so that it features in a book on bad aeroplanes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*whistles* where did you get that pic? I can see why the lad fell head over heels.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
Roy- I know where you live!!! Any more jibes about us brummies and the Harley gets it! Very Happy

Ooer.. forgot you'd sent me that Orange simcard! Unfortunately, the Harley has already got it, courtesy of the dumbass bitch who backed a Freelander over it. Awaiting parts from the USA, coming by tortoise, apparently, while I ride the world's ugliest hire bike.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy

Because you're suffering acute " crushed harleyitis" ( as us doctors call it) I'll let it go just this once!!

BTW- congrats on the return of Seamugu! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic