SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad's woes: 17V5, Usm4n B3ll0 and a flight to Benin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lotto lad who was a little too eager to get money. No personal info required of me, he just needed me to wire him $320 to pay for the insurance and registration of my prize money. So, I cooked up a 500-question 17V5 and had him set to it. Four sessions later, he's only ever answered the first question and he's trying to worm out of it. Here's his most recent two e-mails:

The lying little pr*ck! I sent him the following mild slap:

Hopefully this lad is still eager to prove he's an honest man. On a positive note, he's been trying this site off and on for the last 7 hours.

Last edited by SumYunGai on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this all the time with 1TV5, lads saying that they've answered all the questions even though I see repeated sessions of 0 answers. You just have to keep reiterating that the laws of your country require all money transfers to go through this system.

Or tell them to call the helpline.

DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also try the carrot and the stick approach - set a small number of questions so they get a flash of MTCN. Then when they complain slap them and set the questions to infinite.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my recent check lad, I've set him up for 25 questions. He's at 51 attempts now. Just shoes that you don't need to set the bar too high for comedy relief! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lazy little bastard. 5 sessions, only the first question has ever been answered, and the lad is telling me I should try and circumvent U.S. Federal law.

Quote:
I have done my best in this matter, I have answered all the question they asked but they refused to show the mtcn, I will advise you to go and pickup your money from them and go to other western union or travel out of your city to go and make the payment somewhere else.

I'm about to go for my official leave like I have already told you, with this delay, you wouldn't receive this draft, I'm not happy for them calling me a scamer.

Time for a serious slap...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he's accessed the site too many times and has been put on a watch list. Twisted Evil

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never slap lads for doing badly at 1TV5.

It would be like slapping fat children for being no good at sports.

Encourage him well, say he's not got far to go now, all the while increasing the number of questions.
Train him to be an 1TV5 super duper athelete. You improve his sense of self worth.

Either that or you frustrate the hell out of him and waste oodles of his time, I never remember which.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Encourage him well, say he's not got far to go now.

Also tell him that you are sure a man of such undoubted intelligence can answer a few simple security questions Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Encourage him well, say he's not got far to go now, all the while increasing the number of questions.

Waste of time with this lad. He has only ever answered the first question and I have revealed to him already that I can contact WU's customer service and they can check on his progress with the questionnaire. So I know he's not doing his job, and he knows I know. It's a pointless exercise to bump up the questions if he won't answer any.

I'm going to send the following harder slap. If he wants my money, by Zeus he's going to work for it. Once he starts answering questions I'll start encouraging him.

It's gonna be a slap, but is it just a little too hard, or just right considering what a lazy bum he's been?

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SumYunGai wrote:
It's gonna be a slap, but is it just a little too hard, or just right considering what a lazy bum he's been?

Entirely up to you mate, we all bait differently. I've told you what I do, and using encouragement rather than verbal beatings I've had lads answer a couple of hundred questions, all from an initial session of zero questions.
As I say, I see it as a nice side modality to "train" an athelete. Of course like all atheletes, one day they give up the ghost and implode.
I enjoy it, but you do whatever you think will work.

Slap away if it makes you happy.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's just right, if it were a normal person.

May be a little on the hard side for this idiot.

Then again I've yet to finish my first bait. I think my guy is about as lazy as yours. I send one simple form and he has the gaul to reply, 'I do not need to fill out your form. send the money' Mad

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:
I send one simple form and he has the gaul to reply, 'I do not need to fill out your form. send the money' Mad

One thing I was told early on is that mugus are lazy, but if you've hooked 'em well enough and dangle a big enough carrot they will knuckle under to just about any request. The trick is getting them well-hooked, otherwise they just drop you. That may be my mistake, but this particular lad dove right in with none of the preamble like having me fill out forms, so how could I refuse?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds ideal to me. It's not so much a nasty slap as a perfectly reasonable response given his apparent job.
It also shows you still believe the story.

Besides, there's always the bank transfer option.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvinator made this form to show your lad that's 100% real Twisted Evil
He might get convinced and start answering questions again.
McDuck has the file and I think it will be on the page as soon as he has had some time to do it

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad really doesn't like anymore:

Quote:
Oh my God,you sent this same method again,this method that cant allow money to be pick.Look i was thinking you are going to have it sent completely and not this way.

What corner did you go to,i am so sure you did this online and i dont understand why all this,the question are so much and there is no time for that ok,why not have this money sent directly to the account issued to you,why tell me.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds like he wants snail mail mate... better give him what he wants Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the slap worked. He logged back in and answered 66 questions before giving up and sending me this:

Quote:
I answered questions for 3hours and still did not receive the mtcn, is your own western union different? a friend of mine received money from America through his inlaw just yesterday, so I don't know what brough this type of rubbish from where you sent the money. I can't stay all day answering questions that will never finish ok, I 'm a bussy man, I have other thing to do.

I told him he didn't have far to go, but of course he quit so he'd normally have to start over Twisted Evil. But, because he's logged in so many times, WU has flagged the transfer as suspect and locked the security code. If he wants the money, I can reprocess the transfer (maybe with fewer questions so there's light at the end of the tunnel) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil , or I can go to Benin personally if my lad will pay for the plane ticket and book a hotel room Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . I could also ask him for an account number and use a bank transfer (which of course will be held up as suspect while I get the account closed) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . He's getting frustrated with so I don't know how much more I can milk it, but it might be good for a little more pain if I play it right.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad doesn't like very much either:

Quote:
I want to confirm if its the same thing when you send money to countries like Germany, let me know, can you send money to germany through western union with mtcn?

I mean without going through this process. GO TO THE WESTERN UNION TO CONFIRM IF ITS POSSIBLE.

To which I incredulously asked him how he planned to get the money from a WU in Germany when he's been operating from Benin. Yet more ammo for my accusations that he's wasting my time Laughing . I've also been trying to get him to put me in touch with his "supervisor". That way I get to insult the lad to his face by telling the supervisor just what I think of his employee Twisted Evil .

He's not yet to the point of paying for a plane ticket and hotel reservation, and I think has been played for all it's worth this bait, at least for now. If I can get him to introduce a supervisor character, I might be able to move him onto a new modality. Any ideas about what to do with the supervisor?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never give up! Very Happy

A bait is never over until he goes flat-out running the opposite direction...and then only until you e-mail him from a different account!

I've used 1TV5 only a few times, and no great athletes yet. However, when they ultimately tire of it - I encourage them that there must be SOME way around this to get the money to them! What about a bank transfer?? THEY won't use WU security....

...they have their own. With nice long forms requiring photographs, ear prints, security photographs, and an audio "pledge"...

Finally tired of dealing with the bank's security? I agree - how awful this whole thing has been for you! Why don't I just fly there myself? Just book me a hotel...

...and meet me at the airport. In the next country over - sorry, it was the closest I could get. Apparently the Federal Government was worried that your application for the funds was terminated in the middle of the application process and they flagged my passport.

Not to worry, however, I am willing to pay for you to take a cab/limo/plane here to come get me. Just bring your receipts to me and I'll pay you back once you get here.

Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ All very good modalities. We'll see where I can steer this.

Major update: Since he wanted me to send the WU to (where there is ostensibly no need for 1TV5) I cooked up a fake lad e-mail for the dolla chop:

Quote:
I have sent the money. Your contact in Berlin contacted me directly and gave me the information needed to transfer the money to him, and I was able to get the MCTN immediately since Germany is not on the list of terror-sponsoring countries. You should be receiving it from him very shortly as a new transfer. Here is the e-mail he sent:

On 8/2/07, Usman Bello <[email protected]> wrote:

Good day Larry,

I am Usman Bello, I am the person designated to receive and forward the funds you are sending to Patrick Alison. Please assured that I will send Patrick his money as soon as I receive it. You will need to wire the money to:

USMAN BELLO
OBERFELDSTR. 1B - 1D
BERLIN , 12683

Please send me MCTN as soon as you have it, and I will receive the money and send it to Patrick for you. Thank you and god bless.

Naturally, he flipped out:

Quote:
Are you joking or what, I did not ask any body to contact you, I told you to confirm if you can send the money to Germany with mtcn to enable me forward a name to send the money, you have not even inform me whether you can send the money to germ with mtcn, now you are teling me you send money to some one in Germ, ok forward to me the mtcn you sent to the person, meawhile I don't know whom that person is.

To which I semi-slapped him:

Quote:
Mr. Alison, I am doing my best here ( Twisted Evil ). You tell me that you have a guy in Berlin that can receive the transfer as soon as I know I can send it without an MCTN, but don't give me any details. Then I get an e-mail from a guy who knows you and provides the details for a transfer. Who am I supposed to believe? The guy who won't work with me or the guy who is giving me all the information I need before I even ask? I suggest you contact this Mr. Bello and ask for your money. He definitely seems to know you.

And now he's given up on the WU and is instead angling for capital goods:

Quote:
Pls if you send any money to Usman bello, you have to stop every communication with him also stop the payment and take back your money as I don't know who usman bellow is, this is hijacking, this is what they do, monitoring peoples transaction.

I will like you to buy a gift item and send here, atleast this will help to solve this problem by giving it to the two officials that will issue the registration and insurance certificate to ship your draft.

BUY 2 PRESENTABLE GIFT ITEM LIKE Nokia 6270

Thanks

Patrick Alison

Quote:
Larry

I have not collected any money, go to where you sent the money and collect your money back since I found it difficult to collect it as I can't get the mtcn number, I have mate with the registrer and the insurance officer, I told them that the owner of the draft will be sending them gift item to enable assist him to register and insure his draft for immediate dispatch to his address and thay have agreed and waiting for your gift.

All you need to do now is to go and get the presentable gift items NOKIA like I have already told you the type to enable finalize this matter.

Act fast and send the itmems to

NAME: PASCHAL CHUKWUDI EKWUEME
ADDRESS: ZOGBO, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Tele: +229 93 68 94 40
As soon as the phone is received, I will present it to the two officials on your behalf to enable obtain the papers to ship your draft.

Waiting for your urgent response

Patrick

He sent me 5 e-mails in the course of a single day. I think I've got him hooked Thumbs up

How to play this... I could act indignant that now he's asking me to bribe lottery and bank officials and slap him for attempting to get me to do something illegal yet again (see previous e-mails regarding circumvention of 17V5). I could comply and say the shipment is ready, but I need him to fill out some forms for customs because of more Patriot Act stuff Twisted Evil.

Or I could say I have the phones, but because of all the trouble I'm having getting stuff to/from Benin, I'm going to fly there myself and personally deliver the gifts. I'll also have plenty of cash to handle any other fees that arise. But as a show of good faith, he's gotta book the hotel for me since I don't know any good ones. There's just so much fun I could have with this guy.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from an veteren when I mentioned that I would be using it when I get the money together.

Quote:
with some of their question are so puzzling and

: The way to send money.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since you guys are too slow around here Razz Wink I went with the "fly to Benin" modality:

Quote:
Mr. 4lison,

You seem to have far too much time on your hands, sending me 5 e-mails in one day, to be as busy as you said you were when you had to fill out the 1TV5 questionnaire. I am on the other hand a genuinely busy man who is not always near a computer, and do not have the time to check my e-mail every 5 minutes or go shopping for two expensive cell phones.

I have however purchased the phones you asked for. There is however another problem with me simply shipping these to you. The same provisions of the Patriot Act that cover wire transfers also have restrictions and guidelines regarding parcel shipping. Apparently because cell phones can be used as a remote trigger for roadside bombs, the shipment of them is highly restricted to countries on the watch list. For me to ship them, I would have to have a form filled out by you that would specifically state the intended use for the phones, and must be signed and notarized. I need not remind you that your intended use for these phones could easily be called a bribe, so not only would they immediately deny the shipment, you'd never get a notary public to sign and seal the form if you lied on it.

I understand the problems you have in filling out forms, so here is what I propose: I will fly to Benin and present the cell phones to the two men in person. I will also be bringing $5000 cash to handle any other unforeseen difficulties that may arise in handling the release of my prize money. You, as a gesture of good faith, will reserve my seat (first-class; I am not going to spend 16 hours on a plane in a coach seat) and book my hotel room, as I do not know which airlines fly to Benin with good service, nor do I know any good hotels in Coutonou. I will bring additional money to compensate you for buying the ticket and the hotel room.

I await your reply, and hope that a face-to-face meeting and a little extra cash to grease the palms of the bank officials will bring this matter to a swift conclusion.

Place your bets! Will he spring for a first-class ticket to Benin and a four-star hotel room? I'm hopeful, but not confident. I did give him the backhanded option of filling out the customs form if he doesn't want to cough up, so if he's not ready to meet me in person I can run him around some more until he's ready to play it my way.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grr. He played the scammer line of "you are responsible for all travelling fees":

Quote:
xxxxx,

There is no problem, if you prefer to comedown here to pickup the draft thats ok, but you have to take care of the traveling expenses your self.

Quote:
No. This has been far more a waste of my time than yours, and now you not only have lost me $300+ because you can't keep your "confidential" e-mail conversations private (if in fact you were telling the truth about Usman Bello and don't have the money in front of you right now), but you now want me to furnish a bribe to two people I have never even met. That's the second time you have encouraged me to break U.S. Federal law. $950,000 looks like chump change compared to what I'd lose in life for being sent to prison for graft or aiding/abetting terrorism. You have ignored repeated requests to put me in touch with your supervisor. You have told me that I am responsible for all expenses related to the payment and that it can't come out of the prize money. If true, that's the dumbest way to run a lottery I've ever heard of. Practically every sweepstakes and lottery program there is shows up at your door with the check and that's the end of it. You will put something into this or I will forget about the whole thing. You have to be the worst excuse for a claims representative I have ever dealt with. Do your job.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic