SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp my number (another one) Canada/USA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad wants to call you, and you claim to be in North America, give 'em my number. Mostly they'll get a tedious voice mail message with lots of recorded ringing, but evenings and weekends (Eastern time), they'll either get me, an average (though difficult to understand and easily confused Wink ), Canadian male, or occasionally my gf, who's great at acting psychotic. PM me if you have any special requirements, otherwise I'll just be difficult and try to waste as much of their phone time as possible.

Update:
Please PM before sending a lad to me if you would like a particular story followed. With a couple of days warning, I can follow your back story, no problem. If you can get the lad's number, this makes it easier to match up who's who if the caller ID is available. If I don't recognize the lad, I will claim to be whomever he asks for, and try to play along as best I can. Recording is now working when I am at my computer for the call, if I pick it up on my mobile, then I won't be able to get a recording, but depending on the situation, I might try to get the lad to phone back so I can pick it up on the computer and get a recording.

Here are the times when I'm most likely to pick up:

Monday - Friday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (often later) Eastern Time / 9:00 PM - 4:00 AM GMT
Saturday & Sunday Noon - 8:00 PM (often later) Eastern Time / 4:00 PM - Midnight GMT)

Other times are do-able with a PM. Lad wake-up calls available if you ask nicely Wink

Last edited by SomethingFishy on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
babyboyuk81
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cool dude if i come across i really idotic lad whos more blonde than paris hilton il be sure to send him your number so you can have some fun Cool

pony
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I might use you later on in a bait I'm doing. I've been kinda keeping an eye out on a number from the USA, but Canada is just as good for my bait. It's slow going right now, but I anticipate problems when it comes time to transfer my dollar. I'll PM you with the details, when I'm ready to give your number out.

Your gf might come in handy, if she happens to answer, since in my story I'm living with my wife whom I'm currently divorcing.

My current bait(s)
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number's actually a US area code (Baltimore, MD) I think. Just send me a PM a day or so in advance and I'll make sure the crazy lady is on hand Wink

Edit #2: It's actually in Iowa, thanks bohigal!

Edit:
babyboyuk81 wrote:
if i come across i really idotic lad whos more blonde than paris hilton ...

Feel free to send along the smart lads too; their curses are much more entertaining Cool

Last edited by SomethingFishy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A US area code is great! I'll let ya know when/if I get to the point I need ya. I'll warn ya though, this bait is slow going. It was over a week before they got back to me the last time.

My current bait(s)
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lazy lad.... I've usually written them off by then Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SomethingFishy, I'm trying to make this into a sticky. Please check if I made mistakes with your info and see what you want to have changed.

Edit:Done by Nurse Nasty check it out here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119060

Last edited by bill2 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, my baiting char (wealthy Massachusetts dominatrix / bordello operator) JUST got back from a fetishist convention in Baltimore, of all places! Maybe she'll be going back there for another "conference" Real Soon Now. Thanks!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any contact from my guy Charles?

Cellphone x5
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Charles yet. There was a missed call earlier today from but they didn't leave a message. Perhaps that was him. I'm around tonight waiting on a call for jojobean, so I'll pick up anybody that calls in the next few hours.

Edit: First post updated with various ramblings.

Also, will the owner of please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P4r1s H1lt0n will give your number away to 4hm3d K4d1r1. She sent her servant J0sk0 to meet 4hm3d in Accra with a huge checkbook and prepare her arrival, but for some reasons he will never arrive Wink . She loves to have sex with him, but R0ger who lives with her and his her current lover might act a bit jealous. Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may receive a call from a "J4ck D0wry" (letters instead of numbers) in reference to a part time job offer where he sends me, M4ry 4ngstur14, (or M4ry Angst for short Wink) USA Money Orders to cash on his behalf.

A little about Mary:
She's a Kitty Litter manufacturer, into Textile sales and Art consignments and is age 51.

She is always so very busy running the businesses and running money to the bank. Never home. You can play my suspicious husband (he thinks she is playing around on him and not really running these businesses because HE never sees any of this money!).

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big PM your way, long story. Let me know if you want the job Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may receive a call from Donald Coleman, RAC Motoring Services (RACMS) for M4ry 4ngstur14 regarding a job that:
1. Receives payments on behalf of Rac Plc
2. Cash it at any cashing point or at your banks and you will deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on every payment processed..
3. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send the payment to.( to be forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer. Local Money
transfers takes barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get client's payment almost immediately..

You can play this one any way you would like. I will be having any mail sent to me to a drop box.

Same details about M4ry as my prior post.

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Fishy, I'll follow this with a PM. In a lovebait with a vlad....Lyudmila from Russia, it is only 2 weeks old, basically boring and she is very scripted. Only once or twice has she answered a question......the most recent is I want to see if she has a visa and can come to America. She answered she will have to go to the travel store, then went into her script, then ended asking for my phone #.

I am a successful businessman, and I travel a lot. Other than that there is basically nothing more personal being discussed.

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quiet day today on the phone. Lad's never work Sunday. I'll be around all day tomorrow, too. Don't forget to remind your lads of the time difference... I get a lot of calls around 1 - 2 AM my time, and mugus hate to leave messages! Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SomethingFishy, I was wondering if you would be able to call
l1zzie W1llaims husband regarding her inquiry of my product at the price of $125,765.

Her husband will be the one that will be making the payment...and she wants me to call him on this number......

You can say that you are my Operations Manager (but you NEVER deal with money!) You can get names, shipping address, quantity, color (it comes in gun metal grey, silver or black) and size (I have 9, 22, 105, 357, 38 (but thats a special order and involves additional shipping charges which they will have to contact me for).

If they want the information repeated for where to send the check, you can hem and haw and then relent and tell them to send it to :

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@freya........

For general purposes, if the lad insists on a phone call, let him make the call.....the whole idea is to make them waste their time and dime.

Make an excuse that you dont have an international plan, or you tried calling and couldnt get through or no one answered, or you dont have the time, your ops manager is busy shipping orders or something like that. Then ask them to call you. "Sorry, we've been too busy, and my ops manager has not been at the office. He has his cell phone, but cannot make i'nat'l calls. If it is really necessary to talk, try his cell, 1-000-000-0000."

You call the shots.......not them......if they want to talk, let them waste their own money! Laughing

Good luck!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Amerikan, thanks for the advice...have done that.

somethingfishy, you may receive a call from the husband of l1zz1e w1ll41ms.
Same mod as above Smile

SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everybody. I'm back after a few days of traveling and a few more days installing then uninstalling Vista. Back to XP now and things are back to normal. Phone should be resuming normal operations in the next day or two. I'll be catching up on PM's today and tomorrow, so if you haven't heard back from me yet you will soon.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if SomethingFishy's back because of all the down time, but an Em4nu3l G3z1 may call for B4sc0. Please ask him if he wants to be a stuntman in the new Austin Prowler movie if you see this message before that. But it's ok, if he doesn't. I'm always there to help a good son of a dying widow. I will tell him to call in a godly hour.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic