SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ghanaian Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pic of him holding a puppy would make a good trophy.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well... what do you know... someone just scored their first safari.... me!

:nodo:

My lad is now in Accra, IP confirmed:

41.204.32.244 - Accra, Ghana

Very strange though, because I was NOT expecting him there at all. Especially since I checked my email today and had absolutely nothing from him at all... I was expecting an immediate "where are you?" but nothing was in my email inbox, so I sent him this (thinking he wasn't coming):

baiter wrote:
Where are you!

I waited at the airport for 3 hours and you didn't show up! I can't believe it! I was wandering around everywhere looking for you. I made pager announcements for you, I even asked the police to call all the local hospitals to make sure you were ok!

What on earth is going on?! I am here in Accra and you are no where to be seen. I cannot believe you lied to me all this time. I am stuck here now, with all this bloody money, and no puppies, and I am getting very scared.

Get back to me immediately!

But, much to my surprise, I received this, 4 minutes ago:

puppy scammer wrote:

for your information i am in accra. even got to the airport by 19:00 and left 24:15 Good effort, first thing you did right! .and am still looking forward to know your whereabout. please do send me the hotel name you are lodging so that i can come right away to locate you. please you have to do this now. note i might live for nigeria this afternoon cause i have to check the status of the puppies Hmmmm interesting reason to bail on me! i demanded for if they have arrive. thank hope to here from you very soon. note the problem is from you, it seems you were'nt putting on as planned.

Weren't putting on as planned? That I don't understand... any suggestions?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice one Red

Tell the mugu that you had to go to Tamale. You will wait for him.
Tell him you have the money in cash Laughing You can only wait for two days before you fly out to the UK

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice, thanks Rumbero.

Good reason for going to Tamale that I can spin?

Initially I was thinking I would meet his "associates" and go to tamale with them where they would abandon me (or something).

But from what I've seen, as soon as it is apparent you've been hijacked by other scammers the lad usually freaks and leaves.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!! beers! New website & safari all in one week YEAH!! clapping clapping

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually have a bad feeling he didn't safari but instead had his associate email me from his account.

Is this likely?

I mean, the IP resolves to Accra, so the account was definitely accessed there. Here's the thing, the writing style is a little different, a bit better than normal, he also signed off with his name (he doesn't normally do this).

On the other hand, why wouldn't he just call the guys in Accra and then email me from Nigeria? Instead of giving them the account details...

Of course, if they've 'bought' the victim off him then maybe they would also start using the account.

Ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

EDIT: Ok, i just sent this to him from my character's travel agent

Quote:

Please tell me what is going on. Mxxxxxx has been trying to call your mobile non-stop and cannot get through at all. She has been very worried, and there was a problem with her luggage. Her bags were not offloaded on the plane properly and actually ended up on a flight to Tamale in Ghana instead of being offloaded in Accra. I have been on the phone with the airline and apparently there was some problem with the registration tags attached to the luggage and they were mistaken for someone else's bags.

Mxxxxxx was really worried because all the gifts she brought for you were in the bags, including all her own belongings, so she has had to catch a regional flight and arrived in Tamale yesterday evening. She is now in Tamale, waiting for you at her hotel, the Picorna Hotel.

She is finding it very hard to get internet access and right now she is quite scared as she is all alone and worried that you have abandoned her. Fortunately the money is all ok and she is looking forward to getting the deal done.

Please let me know of any updates as soon as possible.

Link to hotel location: http://wikimapia.org/1492654/

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so here's an update, the lad sent this to my character:

safari puppy scammer wrote:
xxxxxx (travel agent) email me that you are in Tamale and that you lodge in Picorna hotel and right now you are scare because you did not see me . she also told me your promble at the air port . I left accra to recevie the yokies today , I will be sending my partner {mr L3v1} to keep you company till i return is that ok by you, i have invested alot in this bussiness and i will not let this bussiness be a mess, i paid for your lodge in accra but the promble is that i did not see you at the airport, you can call me +2348023582780.

and this to the travel agent:

back home on the ranch wrote:
thank if your email , xxxxxxx email me yeasterday that she has booked for an apartment because she did not see me at the airport, of which i was at the airport in Accar , her flight landed 30 min late {20:40}, and i was there till 01.00am but did not see her.
My promble is her safety because i arranged for a hotel where she wil lodge which cost me $180 per night. what type of bussiness is this , i have invested a lot of money on this bussiness, travelling in searching for yokies . I left Accra today to recieve the yokies i paid for because i have already booked for return flight. since she is scared, i will send my partner{Mr L3v1} to be with her till i return, you can call me with this number +2348023582780 for more information.

His IP is now back in Nigeria... well that was a short lived safari... he keeps mentioning searching for puppies, so perhaps he actually is planning on selling her puppies? I mean, as ridiculous as it sounds, he thinks he is getting $60,000 for the puppies... so a straight swap for some puppies he could find for $300 would be well worth it! Shocked So maybe he decided it would be easier to fleece her of her money in return for real dogs... who knows... I have my doubts... but anything is possible with lads.

So now it looks like the first leg of the journey is over for my lad. He has gone home on his "return flight" and has left his mate to do the dirty work. Well... onwards to tamale, tag team style! Very Happy

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More updates:

I sent this today

travel agent character wrote:

Ok, thank you for your mail, so my understanding is that you have gone back to Nigeria, and have sent your partner to Tamale to meet Ms. Xxxxx and then you will be back there shortly to meet with her? That is fine, I will inform her of that.

I spoke to Ms. Xxxxxx this morning and she was very upset over what happened and has told me that if you would kindly scan and email me your plane ticket she will make arrangements for the cost of it to be paid because she feels terrible about not being able to meet you. She said that her travel insurance will cover it because of her lost bags. So if you are able to do that, she will organise that payment for you.

In the meantime, please let me know the whereabouts of your partner and please give me his contact email address so I can converse with him with ease.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

And received this back

upset lad wrote:
This is my partner email address xxxxxxxx he wil be there to give miss xxxxxx all necessary assistance before my re arrangement back to ghana.
Thanks for your understanding.

naturally he is not happy so it continues:

me wrote:
Thank you for that, I have emailed your friend Mr. xxxxx and hopefully he will get back to me soon.

In regards to your expenses, Ms. xxxxxx has indicated she would like me to go ahead and make the necessary arrangements to pay for what you have incurred thus far, so if you could please email me your flight tickets and other expenses I will make arrangements to have those dealt with immediately.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

and now this from him

lad wrote:
my xxxxx jus called me now that he called Picorna hotel in Tamale and the receptionist told Levi that they don't have such records in that Hotel.
Please i don,t know if you can give us the name she use in booking the hotel.so we can reach xxxxx xxxxxx immediately.
This is Mr xxxx phone number in Ghana 0243363752 ,you can called him now so he can reach xxxxxx.

hmmm not good... need to confirm he's in tamale:

me wrote:
Yes, I have just now received a telegram from Ms. xxxxx. Unfortunately she has had to move hotels because there was not enough room for her and what she required.

Please tell Mr. xxxx to contact me immediately via email and I will convey the details to him at once.

Regards

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow all those puppies are doing my head in. Congrats if that did turn out to be your first safari Red. As you suspect it's probably more likely that a fellow lad emailed from Ghana, but you never know.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'm working on that right now. I mean, the more I think about it, why would he bother emailing from Ghana? He would email from Nigeria... rather than tell the other lad to email from Ghana... the other lad would just email from his own account.

I have told the lad that my character is willing to pay the expenses of his trip, all he needs to do is send me a copy of the flight ticket. So we'll see.

Meanwhile, hopefully at the least I've scored Accra - Tamale, he's protesting email with this new lad, and wants me to call... well, won't stand for that:

irritable travel agent wrote:

I appreciate the issues, I am flat out right now, I have requested that you ask him to please email me immediately so that I can convey all the details via email as I have them all on electronic file.

If there are more issues after that then we can discuss telephone communications but you must understand, I am only Xxxxx's travel agent, I am simply doing her a favour, I am not getting paid to make or take calls, and therefore I need to keep my paying clients happy. So please have him email me at once.

Regards

EDIT:
Booooo the new lad just emailed me.

IP = 80.87.81.115

Accra.

Crap.

Hmmm, slap time... gotta get him moving. Or.... she meets this Mr. L3v1... Very Happy

He's saying he won't leave (he called the hotel in tamale... shit... should have made it up) until he can confirm her whereabouts (makes sense). I think I might have to WU him some money to Tamale.

Help in getting him to Tamale, at this stage, would be much appreciated.

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so the new lad wrote to me yesterday and i ignored his email for a while:

accra lad wrote:
I got a phone call from Mr. Xxx this morning asking me to contact Picorna hotel Tamale to find out if xxxx xxxxx is there. I called the hotel at Tamale and i was told that xxxx xxxxx is not in that hotel.
I'am really confused on how to reach her on phone. If you can get in touch with xxxx xxxxx, please tell her to email me here or call me on my phone number here in Ghana on 0243363752 immediately she gets this mail. I' am in Accra Ghana not Tamale. So please advice her to go to the nearest available motor park to take a cab to Accra. Or if she can take flight to Accra, she should do that immediately. I cannot travel to Tamale since i have no news of her whereabout.
I wait patiently for your advice on this matter. Can you please send me your phone number in the U.K so i can call you to talk with you also?
I wait patiently for your urgent response.
Regards,

so, of course, i need him to go to tamale. so here is what i did to move him along without having this issue of him calling the hotel. i moved her to a made up hotel and sent him the photos that ratter and bill made & found the other day of the fake hotel and moved the hotel from tamale to a town about 1.5 hours north east. So now, i told him she would meet him in a restaurant in tamale (that way she has to travel too) and sent him photos of the restaurant as well:

travel agent wrote:
Thank you for contacting me, I have been at my wits end trying to sort this out. I managed to organise new accommodation for Xxxxxx, but it was quite a struggle, every hotel I tried claimed there was a problem with her visa. This I found very strange because there is not usually any issue with UK visas for your part of the world. But anyway, I finally managed to find something in Gushiegu and have attached photos of the hotel for your perusal.

Sir, were you the one that Bxxx sent to meet her at the airport? Bxxxx mentioned something about not being able to come to Accra to meet her and that he would send a representative. Was that you or someone else?

Ms. Xxxxxis ok for the moment but is finding it very hard to communicate with me. As you can imagine this triangular communication is a nightmare. So she has arranged for transport to take her from Gushiegu to Tamale where she will meet you at a restaurant she saw the other day when she was there called 'Xxxxx's Xxxxx Xxxxx'. She also took some photos of the restaurant to make it easier for you to find.

Please let me know when you will be there so that she can arrange to make her transport to Tamale at that time.

I hope to hear back from you with all my questions answered as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards

Still trying to verify whether the original lad travelled or not... well, i'm hanging in there, i'll keep you posted of developments.

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats red [swells with pride Wink ]. Even if Accra lad isn't the original Puppy lad it sounds like he's been schlepping around hotels, etc, trying to find you so it's all good. Of course, you may have checked in under a different name - you can't be too careful when you have all that money to carry around safely.

Is there a bank in Tamale that offers special deals to foreigners who want to deposit large amounts of cash? Perhaps you brought some extra money you want to keep in an offshore account to avoid the taxman at home? It's not strictly legal of course, but I'm sure your lad will understand. Maybe you need a 'fixer' to accompany you, someone you can trust...............

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he keeps insisting on a pic of yourself, send one cropped around the neck area and just say that you were holding the camera outright and you don't have time to do another.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

This just in from the original lad back in Nigeria:

puppy scammer wrote:
It has been hell for me,where on earth have you been,though i have been talking to Sxxxx but she told me you have move frm the hotel you lodge in Tamale .please where are you now?contact me immediately.the puppies are safe but it has cost me alot of money and time.

Laughing

Perse has graciously offered to call the lad and try to get him moving to Tamale. Here's hoping! Very Happy

Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are interested, I have a nice pic of someone standing with a suitcase (that could be full of money) outside of the Prudential bank in Accra. Maybe you could claim you went into the bank, got all of your money and put it into that suitcase. You even took pics to prove it. Twisted Evil

I also have the address (with a map) of my lad Kevin in Accra. You could send him by his house just for the heck of it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Red, as I just Pmed you, that connection was baaaaaad. I will post the audio when I am at the other computer (stored it at the other harddrive). I called B3n, I can't get through to L3vi, the number for him comes back as invalid.

Use the call to your advantage. Maybe your character can send an email saying she used someone else's phone and how rude it was for him to hang up! You are left stranded with his no-good friend not showing up. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://media.putfile.com/very-short-11

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Red:

Tell the mugu that you can meet with him 1/2 way. Tell the mugu you will meet with him in Ejura. This gives the mugus a better chance to get them to travel Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, thanks heaps Perse for making the call, I am using it to my advantage, it was a good thing the connection was so bad.

Well at this stage I've got two options.

1. Keep trying to get Accra lad to Tamale (or meet half-way... excellent suggestion... I tried doing that by saying my character was in Gushiegu which is north of Tamale... maybe move her south again).

2. Give up on really useless Accra lad and send my character to Abuja to meet B3n who is in lagos and get him to go there and collect her himself.

Mr. L3v1 is less than impressed... so I went off at him:

L3v1 (Accra lad) wrote:

Thank you for all insult that you rain on me You're welcome! Very Happy.How can a normal human being be affraid of using telephone.
Please stop writing me useless mail ok.
I don't deal with jokers ok.

Travel Agent wrote:
I don't deal with unprofessional people like I said. I don't know what you mean by "Joker" but I have been a travel agent for 16 years and have received the coverted Pinczer Prize (1997) for my fine work in the industry.

So how dare you accuse me of being anything other than the utmost professional. In case you haven't realised YOU failed to pick up Michelle and YOU failed to go and get her in Tamale and YOU are the one she is scared of calling. I didn't say she was scared of the phone, I said she was scared of calling you... a man who has failed her twice and she doesn't even know you. She has talked to B3n, but right now is refusing to talk to you because she does not trust you, and frankly, neither do I.

I tried calling you today on the number you gave me and it was invalid, so stop lying to me, I care not who you are or what you are doing, you are entirely useless. Just ask B3n how much trouble M1ch3ll3 had trying to talk to him, you lazy git.

Please do not contact me again or I will have you reported.

Meanwhile the original lad is buoyed by the phone call... so maybe i'll move Abuja and meet him there.

I'm threatening that m1ch3ll3 is getting concerned about the deal and thinking about investing it elsewhere (there were lots of nice men in Tamale who were telling her what to do with the money).

I'll keep you posted. Jojo, stand by for a PM.

Perse, thank you so much once again.

Mortar x10
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome Red. I was sorry the connection was that bad, but at least your mugu heard a voice, which may just give him an extra push.

Great bait here BTW Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Perse! Very Happy

The wheels are starting to fall off:

lad throws a hissy fit wrote:
Thanks Ms Sxxxx for you concern,let are do whatever she want to do with her money,am sick and tired of this shit.i was at the British airline to confirm if such person bearing Ms Mxxxxx Dxxxxx is on their list on thursday the 26th of july and they said there is no such name before calling the hotel in Tamale so please you guys can do whatever you want to do.

aren't we all mate, aren't we all Laughing

time to move my lovely lass to abuja and see what he thinks about that Twisted Evil

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I call BS on that. Airlines NEVER give out info about passenger lists, even on flights that landed days ago. However, in keeping with local business practices he might have slipped the airline employee some $$$ for the info of course Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah I already called him on that.

My "travel agent" character has been in the business for over 16 years and knows very well that manifests are confidential and would not be given out to just anyone.

He hasn't replied yet though... I think he's had enough (for today at least). I'll see if I can get him back tomorrow... or give him a pimp number to call.

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the weekend - things always go quiet in Ladland. Let him sweat on it until Monday.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I just this second got a new Lotto scam email in all the accounts that I was baiting him from (different characters).

So looks like he has sold off the email addresses... not a great sign... Neutral

No worries mate, I'll let him sweat it out, thanks for the advice Wink

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic