SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Nice Mr. Mugu.

This is some wonderful work you and PDS have done. Well worth the three boring years of emails, eh? Good job and keep this poor boy running scared.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed: The gift that keeps on giving.

Ok - - Received PART of my gift to you guys:

Is it me or does he not look happy???? I don't think he looks like he's lost weight yet - - so we aren't being mean enough to him.....

Now Ed is in the process of getting the rest of this together for you:

Quote:
Dear ,
I guess you maybe wondering why it is taking me very long to sent in my photograph and (you have to wait for this surprise - deleted Ed's words just like you requested.I've gotten all the materials needed for the purification rite.I would've done it yesterday,but the problem is that Iam finding it difficult to get a Something I asked ED to use.Iam still scouting around for it.I hope to get it by tommorrow or next.I guess,that may sound strange to you.But I want you to put into consideration that we are way back in terms of edit word out. Object Ed needs are not easy to come by in the region I presently reside in Nigeria.People don't buy it,because it is expensive.Anyway,I've attached a photograph with me holding a placard with the inscription you needed.
For now,I will keep scouting around for the device.I must confess,this whole exercise is really stressfull.But I don't have any other choice.Since,that is the only way to rescue my fiancee(AMY).She called me on saturday.She was really depressed.She was crying all through our conversation.We really need to get her out.I will stop here for now.I will get back to you as soon as Iam through with the next gift Ed will give us.
Thanks and God bless.

And finally, I have more good news. With the mass email I sent out yesterday, I've got one bite so far. A guy named "Steven" is interested in helping chop Ed's dollar! LOL

Edit:
My email response to Ed....notice the Harry Potter references??

Quote:
Dear Mr. ,
Greetings in Jesus' name. Your email came as a surprise to me, as I thought you lost sight of your delusions and retreated back to the comfort of your paraprofessional's office for a dose of psychotropic treatment. I did not expect you to send a photo of yourself, however, it's just a photo and not everything that we have requested. If you are not telling the truth, I want you to realize that it's unkind to waste my time. Every day, I make rounds at the hospitals, and I am an expert exorcist. Therefore, my days are extremely busy - - especially lately since a group called the Death Eaters have been using people in Satanic rites. We just rescued a family, the Dursley's, from a wild group, and their nephew remains missing. I don't know what's going on with the world these days. Back in the good old days of my childhood, we didn't even have to lock our doors at night. The children of today's society are losing sight of God quickly. Please keep the children in your prayers.
Remain Blessed,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down You are the Greatest! This is coming together greatly! Twisted Evil
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing bait - I've been reading since about page 10 and have lost many hours sleep. Thanks to everyone involved BUT...

surely you cannot accept a sign with a misplaced apostrophe, can you (one of my pet hates)?

Under most circumstances that must be worth a slap - or is it the case that there is so much more lined up for him it may not be worth it?

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I hate misused apostraphes I don't think it's really worth a slap at this stage.

Wow I can't wait to see what you've got cooking for us Eliza. The anticipation is killing me!

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy Elisa. Are you going to get him to hum a few bars? Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic Eliza, as always, very impressed.

Regards to the apostrophe, as Josh said, at this point, hardly worth slapping him for the error... It seems 3d's life is now dedicated to Amy and the funds, I highly doubt with all his travel (is he in Kano yet?) he has even a minute for other scams. Unless he is working overtime... hahahaha Laughing

Looking forward to the update.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Mugu, PDS, Homer....

I am at a point where I need some HELP!!! I have a scammer who is willing t go after ED for us. The thing is, I need to keep this guy on the hook. He's wanting to talk on the phone, so I need someone who can play mugu with the mugu. I think Homer may be fun since he's itching to make a phone call....or do we need to get Double-O....Maybe BOTH? Anyway - we have to make this lad believe the shit that I have fed him - I didn't tell the whole story about Amy....LOL But anyway - I have caught a fish.....need your help to reel him in. I also need you guys to help me write the next email message to him, as I'm not sure what to say to him yet - - I don't want to blow it. We need this mugu to help us screw over Ed. LOL PM me for the password to my UB account. I also have another scammer account, too. We have to make this guy really believe we are fellow lads.

Edit - below is this new lad's response - and below it is the email I sent him and the bullshit that I fed him: (oh and by the way - why did he call me Lover??)

Quote:
Anyway your email is very interesting and i love to work with you but first of all i will like to call you on your London line or any of your telephone#,your identity,so that i can also send you mine and we run things immidiately.

Thanks for your offer and Lover

<[email protected]> wrote:

Here's the deal brother,
I've got an opportunity for us to fill our pockets if we can steal the money from a 419er from the Port Harcourt area. One of my boys accidentally ran into this guy in Singapore while he was on business to sign some papers for an inheritance. We thought it was odd to see an unknown Nigerian in the cafe, so our buddies put a keylogger on the computer he was using back in the corner. We thought he must be scamming someone, but we wondered why he'd travel so and spend so much money to scam someone. Once inside his email, we found out that he had scammed an old man from the United States out of money and had won the trust of this old man over a period of 3 years. The old man died and left some money to the scammer, but the majority of his money was left to the old man's niece. So what did this guy do? He found the niece's address in Lithuania and began to email her. She was a lonely maye who has agreed to marry this mugu. He has told her so many lies, and she's agreed to marry him and have all the money transferred in his name!!!!! She thinks he's her knight in shining armor who has come to rescue her and live happily ever after. They are in the process of making wedding plans and getting the money transferred, so we are going to step in and chop the guy's dollar. The problem is that "Mr. " was thrown out of Singapore for being an undesirable, and we didn't get to gather all the information we need on him. We think he's living at insert what I think is Ed's current address here, but we aren't sure. We are needing to get someone to try to help us get more information on "" so that we can chop his dollar. He's noticed that my boys have been following him, and he's scared shitless. So, we have to play on the down low for a bit and are trying to get someone else to help us out. You'll then get a cut of the money as soon as we are able to chop the dollar.

Are you still interested? Where are you based? I'm currently in London working on a deal, but I see that I may have to relocate to Nigeria in the near future if we can't get some people who can help out with "." I promise that this pay off is going to be "The big one." It's a dream come true, and I cannot let this fish get away.

Your friend,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Mr. Mugu, PDS, Eliza; all of you are due a healthy dose of respect. Amazing. I would offer my meager services, but I really have nothing more to give to this talented group.

At the least, (and it IS THE LEAST), you have my uncropromised adoration.

Great work all. Can't wait to see what's next. Juan, you still got a cold one handy???

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, unless we can find a baiter in the UK willing to help (PDS, you don't skype, do you?), ask him for his number so that you can call him. I'm not sure how busy Double-O is, but if we can conference him in as the boss, that would be really useful. He can speak Ibo and it would ratchet the trust up. Then he can hand the lad over to one of us to continue the contact.
I can do it, but Homer's funnier. Also I found out that my new computer has an audio problem. I can skype, but I have to yell into the mike to be heard.
Also you should mention the amount of money. His brains are likely to fall out of his ears when he hears what his cut will be. That'll make it easier to feed him whatever BS we like.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More good news. Ed needs some technical help. Can someone type up how to use http://www.megauploads.com Ed has something to upload and send to us. The file is way too large to email. If someone has time (I'm swamped today) to type out word-for-word instructions that the priest can send to Ed, then I would REALLY appreciate it!!

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for the mail..I've finally found a camcorder..Somehow,I bumped into a friend that had one.I will be doing the security video conversation tommorrow.Sir,how do I download the video conversation into the website you gave me?..I've visited the website(http://www.megauploads.com) on several time since you gave me the website.I don't seem to understand how it works?..Please,advise me on how to do the video download into the website( (http://www.megauploads.com).It is very important,because by Gods grace I will be doing the security video conversation by tommorrow.
Sir,as a matter of urgency I need your advise on the above raised issue..Like I mentioned earlier,it is high time you stop doubting me.For christ sake,you need to believe me.Why it is taking me time to run the security video conversation is because I don't a camcorder.You must understand that Iam from West Africa.Electronic Digital Gadgets like camcorder are not common.Over here it is very expensive.You can only find it with sportman,pressman or maybe a very wealthy man.Like I earlier mentioned,I've managed to get one from a friend.I willbe doing it tommorrow.Iam going to forward a recent mail I got from the people that kidnapped my fiance(Amy).Please,read through it care fully and take note of its contents.I must confess,God is really using you to do great things.Iam really proud of you.Just like you rightly pointed out,it is surprising how evil have prospering on earth.Men have become so cruel and brutal to one another.There is fear and insecurity everywhere.It is high time God intervene's.Mankind can't continue to live like this.Anyway,one thing I know is that Light will always overcome darkness.For now,I will keep praying for you and the children.Please,endeavour to add me and my fiancee in your prayers.I will get back to you tommorrow,when I finish the video recording.
Thanks and God bless.

So there you have it.....the surprise - - Ed is publishing his own bait....in video.....AND there will be a purification rite that he will do before he tells us all about what has happened to him. Many of you have wanted to hear about the past 3 years with Ed - - Well, now you have it - - out of the mouth of Ed....Why should baiters take TIME to publish a bait - - when the mugu can do it for us??? Twisted Evil

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Girlfriend,
Quote:
Light will always overcome darkness.

jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Excellent work Eliza!!!!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I think you may have sent your mugu to the wrong site. It should be www.megaupload.com .

He just has to click the browse button to select the file, enter a description below and click "agree to terms and conditions" and your file should be on it's way. If it's long it may need compressing to stay under 500mb.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green
jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

OH MY GOSH that is the absolute funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life, PLEASE warn us when you are going to do something that BRILLIANT again, I have spit soda ALL OVER my keyboard and monitor AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I thought that this was the case, what had Eliza planned (a video) This is just soo cool! Ed is a gift that keeps on giving!!! Does he has to pay $ to get to the uploading part? I think he does Twisted Evil Eliza, my restpect to you! You just are great!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome. I can't wait to hear Ed detailing all his woes of the past few months (years?) It'll end up a YouTube hit that's for sure.

Great work Eliza, PDS and Mr Mugu.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Ed figures out how to upload it. "Ed - A One Man Show" will be the best story ever bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will eventually. Obviously if he's gone to this much trouble to put together his video then he'll be very keen to make sure he can upload it. I wonder how long the video is..... Question

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I've been out of the loop, work got in the way. Mr mugu, I do have skype, but I don't have much opportunity for loony phone calls with the kids at home for summer. Eliza, nice trophy, and yes, he looks different somehow. Perhaps it's the tranquilizers. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My spidey senses are telling me that something amazing is coming... Very Happy

3d The Musical? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really am interested to see how much detail he puts into it. Surely the Pastor could just tell him to reshoot the video because he needs more information on this part of the story - but I don't think there's much to be gained from that as Ed's surely had enough of recording what an idiot he's been.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't seem to understand how it works?
Oh the slappings he will incur for the resulting delays and messing it up Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the presence of brilliance. Eliza, you are my hero.

Should I refer to you as Heroine (hmmm, sounds like a drug), Ms Madame Heroine, or Your Honor my Sincere Heroineess?

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - so I get the dumbass trophy of the day for sending Ed to the wrong website. Thanks for figuring that out!!!

So....While you wait....Here's the email you never saw before......To Ed:

Quote:
Dear Mr.,
Greetings in Jesus' name.
As I mentioned last night, our church does not do business with 419
scammers, and we are suspicious of all emails coming from Nigeria,
especially those requesting money. For security purposes, our church
does not act on emails. If you are serious about Amy being missing,
then you will need to either a) fly to London to meet with members of
our congregation to prove that this is legitimate or b) submit a
security video in which you answer questions that our congregation
would provide to you. Without real-life proof that you are who you
are and that your claim is serious, we cannot be of assistance to you
and will not waste our time being conned into a 419 scam. Let me know
if you will be flying here to meet with the congregation or if you
would like to submit a security video where you answer questions
provided by members of the church. We will NOT accept emails or
written statements from people, as we know that all 419 scams are done
through email and letters. We need official proof that what you have
stated is true. If you are able to provide that, we will take your
email seriously and help find Amy. If you are unable or unwilling to
either fly here or email back to get instructions for doing a security
video, we will know that you are trying to pull a 419 scam on us. You
will be in my prayers.
Remain Blessed,

So....see - I knew he wouldn't be able to fly to London......so we had him in a corner....

And THEN when he agreed to do the security video - - he received this:

(BTW I see no problem with what I asked Ed to do - but he thought it was a bit degrading - - that's when I told him he can use a snake instead of a goat....)

WARNING - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED KEYBOARDS - SWALLOW ANY LIQUID THAT IS IN YOUR MOUTH BEFORE READING THIS.

Quote:
Dear Mr.
The elders of the church had a special meeting tonight to discuss the emails you have sent. We do not normally do such special meetings, especially due to the fact that the meeting had to be held so later. The elders are prepared to hear your statement, and these are the instructions for creating the video:

Before doing the video, we need proof of who you are. This means, we will need to see your picture ID. You said you have a college degree. We would like to see a scan of that, too. Then, for security purposes, we need you to have another photo taken, and you must hold a sign that says "Heaven holds a place for those who pray." Make sure we can read the words, and make sure we can see your face. This will prove that you did not steal the photo ID from someone else, and that the new photo matches the photo in the ID, and we have a better view of what you look like, so when we watch the video, we can certify that the person in the photos is also the person in the video.

I hope you understand that this security is not to hurt Amy (if she really is kidnapped), as this is standard procedure for our church. We do not want to waste our time on a wild goose chase if Amy really is not missing. It would be embarrassing for us to contact the U.S. Embassy and the FBI to only find out someone was playing games with us. Therefore, we must know that what you say IS the truth before we do anything about this, and if time is not on our side, then it is up to you to quickly do this video and get it in to us. You must be careful to say everything you know about Amy from all the time you have known her. We need every single detail.

Now, for doing the video, we will expect that you perform a prayer in the beginning to prove you are a Christian and that you are honest. Then you will answer some questions:

First, you will need the following items:

1 sheep or goat (This symbolizes purity and sacrifice. Jesus sacrificed his life to give you yours, and this goat will be a symbol that you know this and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.)
1 liter of milk
2 eggs
1 fish
1 loaf of bread
1 cucumber
1 liter of water
1 video camera and 1 friend to do the videoing

This video should be done seriously and in the name of Jesus. Therefore, if you are playing any games with the church, you are insulting God. You will first need to perform a church ritual called the "Go-Porun" (This is an ancient word which means "Blessing") This shows that you are a Christian, and that you believe that there is only one God and that Jesus died for our sins and that you trust Jesus to take away your sins and to bless you with a happy future, many children, and you will always have food for your family.

You will need to wear only a white pair of shorts. These shorts cannot be long. They must be short and solid white, because white stands for purity. (It can be a pair of white underwear). You should stand behind the goat, and the person filming the video should be able to see you and the goat in the video. You must be facing the camera, and the goat must be facing the camera. say the following:

"Greetings in Jesus' name. I certify that my name is Mr. Edward Smith and that I am an honest Christian man. To prove this, I will now perform the prayer of Go-Porun"

At this time, you must lean forward and put your hands on the goat's sides, as if you are holding the goat in place. Then say the following:
"Just as my fathers before me, I perform this prayer today. May I part the sheath that lies between me and sin. May I be granted access to the Hir-Shay highway that awaits my soul. May I be blessed with the feeling of inner warmth, and may the fires of the Thys simmer into pleasures unknown to the world. May the thrusts of mankind be enough to release this load, and may the energy of my body combine with yours to be one. May I release my soul and drink from your milk"

At this time, someone must pour milk over your head. Then you continue saying the prayer....

"May my loins be fertile"

At this time, someone must crack two eggs and pour the contents over your head. Then you say:

"May I be blessed with as many children as there are fish in the sea."

At this time, you must lift up your right arm, and have a fish placed under your arm. Place your hand back on the goat. The fish must be positioned at your arm pit, and the head must be facing the camera. Then you must say:

"And may I always be blessed with enough to feed my family."

At this time, you must lift up your left arm and have a loaf of bread placed under it. Return your hand to the goat. Then you must say:

"Heaven holds a place for those who pray."

Then the other person puts the cucumber in your mouth. You silently count to 5. Then you must drop to your knees as if you were to pray to God. Then stand up. Then drop to your knees. Then stand up. This must be done 3 times.

You then remove the cucumber, the fish, the bread. And someone will then pour the water over your head. This now means you are blessed by God and will not receive the good things in life if you lie. The goat or sheep can then be taken away.

Now, you must sit on the ground and say, "This video certifies that I am Mr. Edward Smith, and I have requested the assistance of Father John Black for these days of our lives. Like sands through the hour glass, so are these days."

Then say this:

"I contacted Father Black, because ......"

Tell why you contacted Fr. Black. Also answer the following questions:

First, please carefully name everyone who is involved in this first. So, have a list of names prepared. Who all did you know who knows Amy? Who are/were these people? What are/were their contact information? This way when you start talking about people, we will know exactly who they are.

How long have you known Amy?
When did you meet Amy?
How did you meet Amy?
Do you know anyone else in Amy's family? If so, who?
Have you ever talked to any of Amy's family members? If so, who? When did you talk to them? What did you talk to them about? How long have you known them?
Tell us everything you know about Amy and her family. Do you know if they own or have owned businesses? Do you know where they live? Do you know how wealthy the family is? How do you know this information?
Since you live in Nigeria, and Amy has lived in different areas of the world, how did you have a relationship with her? Did you talk on the phone? Did you send emails?
You said you are Amy's fiance. When did you become her fiance? When were you and Amy planning to get married? Where were you planning to get married?
Why was Amy traveling when she got kidnapped? Where exactly was she? How do you know she was kidnapped? Where were you when she was kidnapped? Why were you there? What did you try to do to help her?
How long were you and Amy where ever you were when she got kidnapped?
Did anything happen to Amy before she was kidnapped that may be important for us to know?
Did anything happen to you before Amy was kidnapped that may be important for us to know?
Did you and Amy ever have sexual intercourse?
Did you and Amy ever talk about sex?
Did you ever masturbate while thinking about Amy? If so, did you cum? How much of your seed was lost?
What else do we need to know about Amy?
Tell us every single detail about anything and everything that revolves around this case. How many of your friends know about Amy? What have you told them about her?
How many of your friends know that Amy has disappeared? What have you told them about the disappearance?
What have you done to try to get Amy back?

Finally, if you are serious about Amy missing, our church would be willing to help you, as we understand that this would be a traumatic experience for you. So, we would like to give you a moment to tell us how this situation has affected you personally. How are you feeling? What are your thoughts? When we pray for you, what would you like for us to pray for? Getting to talk about your own feelings should be helpful.

Also, if you would take the time, we would like for you, as a Nigerian, to tell us about 419 and how the people operate. What could our church do to put an end to 419 so that (if you are telling the truth) people will begin to have more trust for Nigerians? I am sure that if you are a rare honest Nigerian, life has to be hard for you sometimes due to the number of Nigerians who aren't honest. Why do people do 419? What can we do to end it?

When you are finished with the story, say, "This is the end of the video, and I certify that the content within is true to the best of my knowledge. My name is Mr. Edward Smith, and I believe Heaven holds a place for those who pray, and those who sin will receive what is coming to them in the end. The world will watch, as they fall."

Then drop down to your hands and knees to bow down in prayer to God.

That is where the video should end.

I will be busy this weekend, so if the video does not come before Friday, it will be Monday before our congregation can view it. You will need to upload the video at http://www.megauploads.com and then send it to us.

Once we have the video, we will meet to view it. Then if we determine that we do not think you are lying, we will give you a contact number and will begin discussing via phone what we can do to save Amy. At this point, for our own security reasons, we do not wish to provide you with our contact information due to the fact that we still are not sure whether or not you are a 419 scammer.

Remain Blessed,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic