SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do your kids beat you on game consoles?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the answer is yes, then you need to go this site.

www.g4tv.com

Click on quick links,

in the drop down menu,

click on cheats.

Looks like all game consoles are there.
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was hilarious watching my three year old complete a 'mission' in a Star Trek X-Box game that my husband had been trying to do for 2 hours.

He turned it off and said he didnt want to play that game anymore...one wonders who was the bigger kid...

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even try to compete with my 8 and 10 year olds. They can beat me with one eye closed and 1 arm tied behind their back. I could kick their butts at Pong though....... Laughing
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Bomberman 2 on the Snes. I believe I am completely unbeatable by anyone in the known universe on that game. Olden but golden Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver metimbers wrote:
Super Bomberman 2 on the Snes. I believe I am completely unbeatable by anyone in the known universe on that game. Olden but golden Smile

Yes. Because there is nobody left in the known universe who has a clue what that is.

"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My daughter is only 3 but I'm sure in a few years she'll be able to beat me at most things. She's already more computer literate than my Dad.

FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
My daughter is only 3 but I'm sure in a few years she'll be able to beat me at most things. She's already more computer literate than my Dad.

Mine can find the Dora dvd's, open the box, turn on the tv via the remote, turn on the dvd player, open the player, insert the dvd the right way up, close the drawer and start the dvd. She's self taught too. So, a little girl who cant even read the words on the DVD is capable of mastering all that technology. Makes you feel stupid doesnt it. A true child of the 21st century. She was placing phone calls to her dad from my mobile at 18 months old and she couldnt even talk then! My 8 month old baby likes to 'type' on my laptop, mind you, she also likes to chew the power cable so perhaps it's a bit early to establish her technical aptitude yet.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup my girl does that too with DVDs. In fact she insists on putting them in which isn't always great as her not-so-clean fingers have messed up a few disks which then required a bit of urgent cleaning. It's quite amazing how quickly they learn to find the power button on a new TV as well.

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have blatantly refused any sort of game console in the house.
i do allow my children access to the net and certain gaming sites but
still prefer more what we would call traditional entertainment ie cricket,football,bike rides(uk weather permitting of course)

my children still love to read books of an evening and i read books to them too.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My kids are starting to get into consoles (I have nintendo, snes, sega genesis, ps1, ps2, and a purebread gaming pc [home built Very Happy ]). They are starting to get a little coordination with the controllers so it's still years away for them to even compete with me since I never stopped playing games. I do limit how much time they get and I think doing so has kept them loving to read (they are just as excited to play a game as they are to go to the library!).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a better games cheat site, found Shivers Super Bomberman 2, which has 14 pages of cheats. Wink

Go to file in open type in freeola.com

about two thirds of the way down, click on Gameaday

next page scroll down to Computer Games Cheats.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hold my own with PC games but with the PS3 and the 360 even my six year old kicks my butt. I can�t get used to using the game pad. I�m just so used to the mouse and key board. I did beat my 11 year old on Mortal Kombat (chess Laughing ) on PSP.

I haven�t seen my SNES since I gave it to my baby sis like 12 years ago. I have an SNES emulator that works just as well though Smile

Just checked I have super bomberman 1 and 2 for the emulator but I don�t remember playing either.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic