SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received the telephone number of the fake scammer UK police. I can't let it go dead, though I have reserved a place for you as my brother you will note. I hope you can do Russian. Just think Arnie.

I'll ring them tonight and see what happens. Usually I try to turn it into a Russian mafia deal or, in this case, maybe a request for political asylum would be fun.

I'll let them do some note taking and try them out with a few Russian names Феликс Евгений will be your first names pronounced FYEleeks yevGYEneey. No sense making it too easy for them.

Quote:
We really appreciate this your Email of enquiry,We want to help your Brother to collect the money from the scam.

We want you to know that your Brother will send the information of Scem of person to us so can fine them to return your Brother money.

Urgent!!!

REGARDS,
Danielle Jones.
( Security Dept. )

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After NTBS had his online interview with Barrister Luke, there has been a stream of email between J*** K**** and the good Barrister.
This was the first. At this point he had just had his real live interview with NTBS. Barrister Luke was a little confused about what really happened.

Quote:
Hello J***** K*****

I received your mail today, but was very disappointed in your Statement. I am a man of 56 years of age I have my integrity, profession and my personality to protect.

There is always a problem with human beings, you luckily won a Msw lottery of One Hundred Thousand Dollars which you never expected in your life, this is a whole lot of money and I believe this will do so many things in your life irrespective of your present financial status, but you are taking it for granted. Many winner's, who have been notify of their winnings and claim their winnings none of them have ever wrote me that kind of doubt email you sent to me.

It is not my official responsibility to tell you of those that have won and colleted their money, I would have informed you. My dear, if you see this promotion as a child's play please write a letter to Mrs Kate Watters the general overseer of this promotiom [email protected] telling her you are not interested in registering so that the winnings can be withdraw and be deposited with the Msw lottery account meant for unclaimed winnings we dont force anybody to claim his or her prize.

If you want to be kind enough you can also write to the Msw lottery to send the money to the orphanage home of our choice.

Thanks,
Barr. Bright Luke

Surprised, J**** K**** replied

Quote:
Dear Barrister Luke

I don't understand what you are referring to? I never questioned your integrity, or asked about anyone else.
Would you please explain what you are referring to? I did not send you anything offensive.

Regards

J**** K****

To which the Barrister's "supervisor" became agitated

"Mrs. Kate Watters" <[email protected]> hide details 9:54 am (10 hours ago)
to j****k*****@gmail.com
date Jul 31, 2007 9:54 AM
subject Hello
signed-by yahoo.co.uk

Quote:
Hello Mr. J**** K******,

I got a report from my claims agent Mr. Barr. Bright Luke that you called him a SCAM why are you such an ingrate? this is why people of this planet earth can never be pleased because they are ingrate.

I thought you are really a responsible and a law maker and a law practitioner the way he described you, I never knew you are just a cramp what gave you the gods to call him a SCAM after all he has done for you making sure that what we do not do for any body he pleeded on your behalf for us to grant your request and now the thanks you have to tell him is that he is a SCAM right? Well, It is not your fault, I know it from the unset that you will not appreciate what he is going to do for you now and I ask him not to do it but he woundn't listen instead he placed you on a high esteemed now look at what he has put himself into you called a man of 56 years old a SCAM?.

Well, I don't have so much to say to you, but all I have to tell you is that God will not forgive you for what you say to that man except you have to appologize to him. Because he has not ask you to send anything to him or did he? he only send you a for to fill as I have directed him.
Infact, you are not worthy to be a man.

Gooday.

Mrs Kate Watters
General Overseer
Microsoft Promotion Lottery.

Obviously their understanding of the situation was that J**** K**** was the phone caller.

J**** K***** replied

Quote:
Dear Mrs Kate Watters

Thank you for your email. Would you be kind enough to copy to me th email where you claim I called Barrister Luke a "SCAM"?? I cannot find that or anything like that word in the email I wrote to him. Are you sure it was my email you referred to? Copied under is the text of the past two emails.

Dear Barrister Luke

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, and efforts on my behalf. I think I will take the $10,000 option.
Why I asked you are you still practising Law, I will be looking for a couple of good Barristers to assist in the forthcoming litigation against Western Union. It will involve some time in New York, all expenses paid, and a handsome retainer.
Our preliminary enquiries so far show without doubt there is corruption within the WU organisation.
Please let me know ASAP and UI will forward more details.

Kind Regards

J**** K*****

Dear Barrister Luke

I don't understand what you are referring to? I never questioned your integrity, or asked about anyone else.
Would you please explain what you are referring to? I did not send you anything offensive.

Regards

J***** K*****

The Barrister's boss replied

Mrs. Kate Watters" to me
show details 3:21 pm (5 hours ago)

Quote:
Dear J*****K*****,

Well, I want to let you know that you know what you did, but if you claim you don't know, I will tell you. You called him on the telephone and not an email,and the conversation you said to him I understand that you are a very good barrister, and he said yes to and you ask is there anything like microsoft lottery in Africa he said yes and you that he understand that there are a lot of scammers in africa, and he said yes and you ask why is that, he said when the promotion is out, they took advantage of it to scam people anmd you ask him have you ever took advantage of some before but he said no and you ask how did he help people to get scammers and he said we investigate them, when we got them if they have be jail, or to pay back the money.

And you said to him that you are now saying to him he is a scammer and he ask you agin and you repeated the same thing before he got angry and hang the phone on you.
the conversation was recorded and played in my office that is how I know every single thing you said to him through the phone and not an email.

Well, I have to you that you need to apologize to him because he is a decent man and a honest person who does not need problem or hurt people.
Have a nice day

Mrs Kate Watters,
General Overseer,
Microsoft Promotion Lottery.

Well, I guess J*** K**** will just have to seek another Lotto Barrister for his upcoming litigation. Barrister Luke seems to be lost to the cause. Lawyers are so sensitive.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I never knew you are just a cramp

Another one of those : 'Just what did he really mean?' moments

Hope you keep them stirred up for a while longer

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrrrrr - skype wouldn't accept the phone number they gave me - and I had it all set up too - so I've gone back with more juicy information and asked for a new phone number. Very Happy

I e-mailed that you had paid $10,000 out on scams so far and were due to marry an African Princess, but you'd be flying into the UK next week. All depends if they give me a new number.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy Lovely! Sounds Like a Good Bait!

Can't Wait!!! Cool

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***Show Preview***

Hi Guys, Show starts in just over an hour at 18.30pm GMT and 13.30pm ET US on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

Today, I need your advice on the next steps to be taken on a week long bait between me and Linda David, the lady who wants to start a new life with me! Hear the latest call between me and her live - then I need your thoughts on what to do next!

We expose a loan scammer in Madrid, Spain and also look at the impact social networking websites could be having on our identity security with scammers!

All that and more!

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you there!

NTBS!!!!

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey "Stu"! I got a phone number for a Mr. Bobby White. Here's the original message:

Quote:
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY

The Marina Offices,
St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
(Customer Services)

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

DEAR LUCKY WINNER

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION

This Email is to inform you that you emerged a winner of
(2,500,000.00 Pounds sterlings)on our online draws.For further
details on how to claims your Winnings,contact our
(claims office) with the following contact Address.

AGENT NAME: Mr. Bobby White
Phone: +44 703 183 6223

Email: cl@im5@[email protected]

You are to provide the promotion manager with the under listed
information

FULL NAMES____DATE OF BIRTH____MARITAL STATUS____CONTACT
ADDRESS____COUNTRY____TELEPHONE NUMBER____OCCUPATION

Yours Truly,
Mr. Dr zhand
Co-ordinator(Online Program).

I don't know what you plan on doing but my character is . If you want to act as me, feel free, but I want to continue the bait so I would prefer you don't blow the operation just yet. I'm supposed to be from the USA so you might want to mask your accent if you think you need to. I am the CEO of (thanks to Sir Cumfrence for the company name) also.

Good luck if you decide to call it!

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, The conclusion of Linda David love story amongst other stories has been postponed for 2 hours later at 20.30 GMT that's 15.30 ET due to flight delays!!!

Sorry for the short notice - i'll explain all on air!

See you there on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

NTBS!!!!

rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to catch your show live today. Usually I just get it on iTunes.

Good luck! You have some great material so far.

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^HA HA!!! Love the signature Rentacow!!!!

Todays show at 18.30GMT or 13.30EST US involves the following:

Listen live as we expose a lottery scammer in the Netherlands, an Asylum Seeker in South Africa and a Barrister who has been qualified since he was just 13 years old!!! We are also talking Thai Brides and the associated scams! See you there!

If you miss the show, either listen on Itunes like my good friend rentacow or log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and click archived segments! Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

At 18.30 GMT, 13.30 EST we have a fantastic show lined up! Exposing an adoption scam here in the UK, A boy pretending to be a female scammer Smile and a new twist in the Linda David love story after her Pastor get's in contact with me!!!

All that and more live on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you there!

NTBS!!!!

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to a certain person recently scooping a genuine �35.4million on the Euromillions lottery... Evil or Very Mad I thought it might be a good time to expose some of the lottery scams sucking people in at the moment!

Hear these people exposed and more at 18.30 GMT, 13.30 EST today at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you there...

NTBS!!! Very Happy

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@notobescammed
Quote:
Idea Most Interesting! Idea

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's show is a "Best Of"

Hear some of the greatest stitch ups again including our friend the Puppy Scammer, a Crazy Diplomat and the Barrister who qualified at just 13 years old! - All these and more can be heard by logging onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc live at 18.30 GMT, 13.30 EST.

See you there!

NTBS!!! Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Show today exposes two "Barristers" who reveal how much they get paid each month!! (I go mental) and a look into the dangers of unsecured wireless networks!

Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc at 18.30 GMT, 13.30 EST to hear more...

See you there!

NTBS!!! Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Show's back today after the bank holiday break here in the UK!!

18.30GMT, 13.30EST www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

More Scammers to be exposed on the phone - live!

See you there

NTBS!!!! Very Happy

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm the guy who sent you Sani Suleman's number. Just listened to the clip, I never laughed so much in my life! Great work, that was fantastic! I liked how he asked you if you were me near the start, it looks like he's after getting somewhat paranoid.

If anyone wants to bait Sani Suleman his e-mail is [email protected]. But don't use McDuck's modality on him, he'll know it's not legit.

(I didn't bother masking anything so victims can find their way here to the excellent radio clip)

Edit: He wasn;t as happy with the show as I was, check my signiature for part of the mail he sent me. Very Happy

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Show back today after the weekend and we are baiting harder than ever in light of the recent attacks on eater and other scam related sites!!

Hear a little confusion when 2 scammers are conferenced in to each other and see if they can work out a little deal between themselves...

18.30GMT, 13.30EST only at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you There Smile

NTBS!!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever want a fun lad to deal with my pirate character has a lad on the line who is demanding a phone call. Since I already promised him that he would be on the bad end of my steel if we ever met up for talking to me like he did it could be a fun call.

All of my text is sent through a pirate translator before I send it to him. He's freely admitted that he can't understand half of what I say, but that hasn't seem to have stopped him.

My character spends quite a bit of time outrunning British Frigates and Russian spy ships, which naturally puts me out of satellite range, so he's kinda peeved that I don't email him every day. He's ripe for abuse.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dan!
I cannot get to the archived segments, neither with FF nor with IE. Any ideas?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All!!

I'm back!!! - Lost you guys for a while but thanks to Lotta i'm back in the forums! - Show is also still going - Next show scheduled for Monday 29th Oct - 8pm UK, 3pm US - same place www.blogtalkradiocom/ibc

I'll catch up with those of you that have left messages for me today and update my current baits soon...

Nice to be back and see you all!!

Regards

NTBS!!!! Very Happy

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so you got in then eh, very good, we need a public sound board here.
See you on the radio Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, about time i would say, too! See you! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bill and Frumpy!!! Its good to be back!!!

In actual fact - I have that many scammers to get through I am doing a special 2 HOUR show today (Sunday) at 2pm GMT (UK) 10am EST (US)

See you there????

NTBS!!!! Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ON AIR NOW!!

WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/IBC

Bring your scammers with you (or their telephone number at least) and hear them get exposed live!

See you on the radio

NTBS!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic