SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New twist?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
From what I gather from this top email, Fr4ncis is going to be ever so helpful to me and open up a YIM id for me....of course he will know the id and pwd.....can anyone see any harm in this if I take him up on his offer and change the pwd as soon as I get it? If I dont change the pwd, I'll be able to monitor his email activity (but not IMs because logs will be stored locally....)
Thoughts?
Thanks
Freya

=== === === === ===
Hi xxxxxx,
Gladly to hear back from you OK and am sure if we keep contact each Other we can work things out ..Can i help you open the Yahoo email so we can get to chat together because i have no One on my list and as soon as i finish the sign up.Am gonna send you the i.d and psw for it ..OK ..Hope to hear back from you
Francis

=====xxxxxx wrote=====
Hello Fancis,
<br>I only have this for email and do not know how to get back to you at your yahoo id and I dont know what "IM" means Sad You are very handsome and I am very new to computers!
<br>I could easily fall in love with a handsome man like you!
<br>xxxxxx
<br>
<br>
<br>=====f_cal wrote=====
<br> AM FRANCIS,
<br><br> I am funny, honest, adventurous and spontaneous. I love to have a good time and laugh at a good joke. I enjoy swimming, boating,skiing and racquet sports, but I'll try anything at least once. I love to travel and do so often. I am fortunate to have many friends and am very close with my family. I am very social and like meeting new people and doing different things. I am a good listener and a good friend.
<br><br>I am looking for a fun and loving honesty woman, sexy twinkle in your eye, passionate, honest, kind, and ambitious person. A good mate/friend should be someone who makes me laugh and makes me think of each other also on how we will be together for life..
<br><br>you can get back to me on my yahoo id which was francisfromca at yahoo dot com /f_cal at homail dot com so we can get to know each Other better and chat soon on IM ..
<br><br>FRANCIS<br>
<br>=====81318=====
<br>
=====118265=====

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmn. As long as you keep it for the two of you I do not see the harm. My only fear is file sharing, but I think if they log on at the same time as you are on it they can only delcare files on that computer shareable and not yours.

My guess is she knows the value in online chatting in winning trust so the set up time is worth the effort.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Ive just asked him to create me an id called Sw33tS3xyM4m4 (masked here). I figure that way he will have to be a woman to message anyone else as "me". Wink this could be interesting. I never do file sharing on YIM, so that shouldnt be a problem.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here on 419baiter he had a lad start an account for him. It may give you some ideas on how to run with this.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon you could muck up the password entry... silly you... you'll need it reset!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic