SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Surprising answer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lawyer Lad just surprised me.

He sent the text of a legal agreement, and replied in part:

Quote:

Holy Odin, you're the lawyer. I could get my Dad's solicitor to check it out.

I was expecting an urgent plea to not consult anyone else - but I got this:

Quote:

Thanks for your mail. So please inform me if you will first receive instruction from your Dad's solicitor before giving me go ahead order to authenticate AGREEMENT or should I proceed further to the process.

Not what I expected.

I'm going to have to bring the family solicitor into this bait...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's odd that he doesn't want to keep the whole thing "confidential". I wouldn't have expected that either. Normally they don't want you talking to others who may throw a wrench in their gears.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's part of his strategy to just agree, hope that the vic changes his mind, and goes ahead with the scam. He's just calling your bluff, so to speak.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herb - I just sent him this:

Quote:

I'll take this to Mr Ca1dwe11 on Tuesday - should have an opinion by the end of the day.

Let's see what happens between now and Tuesday.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what? He didn't care at all!

Quote:

Thanks for your mail; I will wait for your opinion before I proceed further. Do not hesitate to inform me by Tuesday as promised.

Confused

Sand Timer x 7
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That idiot solicitor might advise you that it's a scam. And make you nervous. And cause you to ask for a photo to prove to him that it's not Laughing Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's classic reverse psychology... Laughing

It reminds of the time when a Lad sent me a REAL (Greece) bank website and asked me to call the bank via the phone numbers on the website and verify the existence of the funds.

So, after a few day of ignoring him he sent me an e-mail and asked if I called the bank. I sent a simple "yes, I did call the bank and there are some discrepancies we need to clarify."

The Lad didn't even acknowledge the e-mail I sent him about the discrepancies and simply carried on as usual for months. Shocked
Laughing

At one point I honestly thought that the LAD BELIEVED that the funds really did exist!!! Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic