SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad's not greedy!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the past 2 weeks I have been "initating" my lad into the . Up until recently he has been compliant with my instructions, but is now refusing to go any further until I complete his deal. Strange thing is, he's only getting �5000 from me in his deal, but $55000 from my deal. Surely he would pursue the latter over his own deal? Letter Below;

Quote:
top of the day to you.
as regards taking of oath i will not take any any until our 12.8million get to your account.
5000 plus 50,000, Doc those it equals $12.8 million?
See by beloved brother ,my eyes are on that money now and that is the only thing that will make me happy.
if by the close by the close of work on monday and the lawyer comfirms his money ,
I will write you a love letter and everything you say will i do without hesitation but if that bills are not paid it will be difficult for me to continue with the initiation.
please i am 57years my reputation means so much to me.
hope to see you soon in london, i will take care of your expenses while in london from my share of the nmoney.
till i here from you.

He also promises me a love letter Surprised . This ain't a romance scam!! So why is he going for the less profitable deal?

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, he is betting on the favourite horse. Better to get less money than no money.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Persephone,

Anyone any ideas how to get him to follow my church?

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a lazy lad to me. He won't go for anything out of the ordinary. Best thing to do is make sure he invests some time in you before you go crazy on him. He will be less likely to twig when he invested a good deal of time and effort into you.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current 'main' lad is about as lazy as you can imagine. I sent him a SIMPLE 3-page form to complete, required by my company and he emails back, "I do not need to fill in the form, please just send the payment." Not just lazy; arrogant.

I'm suspecting your lad may be just a little too nervous to stray too far off-script.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it may be a little early in your relationship for him to go too far off piste. It can take weeks and months.

Butter him up, buttercup. He'll maybe come around to your church once he has invested too much time in you to let you go.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad knows his script and when he "should" get paid. He doesn't know your angle and when thats going to get him some cash.

If he's like most lads who are borrowing money from various loan sharks to pay for their scripts and cafe fees, then $5,000 real soon is far better than $55,000 maybe one day.

The other explanation that arrises from your quote, is your lad wants you to believe there really is $12.8 million waiting to be transfered to you, ready for you to transfer a big bulk back to him. If he drops his script and plays your angle, then he's tacitly admitting theres no money. So he's being sensible in making sure his deal continues to happen.

Good luck with the rest of the bait.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ceegood - This is why I start my initial church email with "your deal sounds interesting, but I cannot accept this money, it should be donated to charity, however, perhaps you may be interested in joining my church....".

He will complain a couple of times, but I just copy paste my original letter and keep sending it to him until he comes around.

Eventually he accepts that you have no interest in his "deal" and will start working you for the money you're offering him.

Trying to do his deal and yours is very hard because as lokie said, he will always want to follow his script because then he is in control.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Red says, it's quite an important psychological aspect of baiting to make the lad believe that you're truly on their side and that you wish you could assist them in their plan, but due to horrific external circumstances (like laws) you are unfortunately forced to offer him something else, and that you hope he will accept it.

This way it seems to the lad that you're doing your best, he'll be more compliant with you because he truly believes you're on his side, and you can screw him over even better.

Edit: I think that was somewhere near what you might have been saying Red.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol @ Josh, yeah mate, that's pretty spot on.

The trick is to convince him that you cannot engage in his deal, I usually use moral reasons, along with no time and laws. I say that because of my position in the church it would be inappropriate, but since he was so kind as to write to me with this deal I would like to offer him a place in my church.

Then the fun begins Laughing .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your help guys . Have fired off an email to him now telling him that I cannot continue our deal because of obligations to my church and because of Rules and Regulations. Luckily for Mr there is an opening in my church, what a coincidence!

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird made up anti-terrorist laws are always useful too.

The standard way to make people follow your church, as it's done in many of shiver's baits, is to say that your church's laws only allow donations to be made to people who are members of the church. That's pretty obvious and logical, so as long as you make the donation amount large enough, and make him think that it's likely he'll end up with the money, he'd be stupid not to want to join the church.

Lads generally don't like going off-script until they really have to though, which is why he's more keen to stick to his idea than yours - either amount probably seems like a fortune to him.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
he's only getting �5000 from me in his deal, but $55000 from my deal. Surely he would pursue the latter over his own deal?

Lads are sticklers for their own scripts. I'm in a bait where I'm pretending my dolla has been chopped and a check has been issued to me with the instructions from fake lad to wire him back $25,000. I'm now asking the real lad if I should send him the $25,000 back as I'm getting confused. He isn't having a bit of it he wants to try and get back on script to claim his $850.

A while back I was baiting a next of kin scammer. It ran it's course and after a few bitter parting words the same guy came back with a recovery scam. He was claiming that the EFCC was producing a TV show about scams and if I could send anything, even $1, it would be appreciated. I told him you can't hope to produce a TV show by just collecting the odd dollar here and there you need corporate investment. I would forward his proposal to my company and get him tens of thousands of dollars in funding but he didn't like that idea. I think all but the most successful lads do get scared off by the thought of a big pay day. I suppose they feel if they steal the odd $1,000 here and there nobody is going to be interested but if they steal a substantial amount in one go there is more chance of law enforcement nailing them. Also larger amounts of money are harder to launder.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More than a couple of thousand* is over the WU limit, that's OK if it's only a bit over, because you can always make multiple payments. But it doesn't work for tens of thousands. To receive that sort of money the lad would need a bank account.

-----
* If I remember correctly it's $2500, but don't quote me.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to get the Lads off script by stating...

Quote:
"I cannot be seen to personally gain financially by any dealings the organization is involved with."

I always say we could lose our long standing "tax exempt" status if I get caught as well as destroy the reputation of the entire organization.

This solves a bunch of problems.
#1. No insistent passport demands since "I" am not claiming the funds, the organization is.
#2. I can bring in all kinds of whacked characters that work with the organization (Board of Directors, secretaries, even the tea lady)
#3. I can introduce tons of projects we are working on and see if the Lad is interested in being the local "go-to-person."

Just build up the Lads trust and confidence.
Make sure your organization is "gung-ho" for his deal the whole time. Then after about 3 or 4 "organizational" disappointments, be as frustrated as he is. Then partner with him on your deal. Tell him you are fed up with your own organization (church) and your deal is foolproof.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:

* If I remember correctly it's $2500, but don't quote me.

Hey, someone had to quote you!

Western Union UK Website wrote:
The maximum amount of money you can send online within a revolving 30-day period is �500.00.

BUT.....

Western Union UK Website wrote:
Using an Agent location, you can send as much money as you'd like, although certain security compliance requirements must be met depending on amount sent.

I hope they're not talking about 1TV5. That site can be infuriating.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:
I'm suspecting your lad may be just a little too nervous to stray too far off-script.

Nervous, arrogant or lazy, this may be the appropriate time for a slap. Lazy he may be, but he also wants money and you're dangling the carrot in front of his face. A forceful reminder that you have the money and he does not (not in so many words, but you and he both know that's the case) will probably make him knuckle under, as well as take him down a peg on the ego scale. Don't blast him too hard; if he's nervous, he'll just drop you and you'll have to rinse & repeat.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic