SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do lads know about 419eater?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever had a lad that has found this site? I hope we're not giving away anything by posting....

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a public site so yes, in theory they can come and visit but since that would involve doing something other than scamming and internet cafe time is precious they don't usually bother. Our crack team of Mods can usually spot a lurking lad and deal accordingly. In any event the whole concept of baiting is so completely beyond most lads' comprehension they wouldn't have a clue what's going on here anyway. I know I don't Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's been mentioned quite a few times before that clearly lads will probably stumble across this forum once in a while. They may join, or they may just lurk around it in utter bemusement for a while. I guess we try to do our best to stop them from getting here, by masking important details and email addresses, so that google won't lead them here too easily.

As long as there's nothing that links your username and profile on here with your real life personality too much there's nothing really to worry about having a lad check out the forum. He may end up a little more educated and better at spotting baiters.... but as Gnasher said he's probably most likely to be amazed that people spend their internet time for something that doesn't potentially make them money.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Search is your friend... Wink

But them folks up there ^^^ have already provided the answer.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read some threads where some have found themselves written here during a bait. HERE is one link to such an event.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are smart enough to find this place, they are probably too smart (ie: no fun) to bait anyways.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads trickle in fairly often.

It doesn't matter since they don't get what we do to begin with; there isn't any money involved in it.

Lads also know about our activities at aa419.org. This still doesn't stop their fake sites from being killed.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On top of that, even if they do find their way here, they're hardly inclined to scour the pages day after day looking for their name.

When I try to read every thread it takes well over an hour. There's no way a lad is going to spend that kind of time here.

Bottom line is, there's plenty of ways too keep your lad from ever finding out that he's on here.

Don't post his name or your characters, if you do, obfuscate or mask them.

If you're really worried, don't post the bait at all. Just because a lad knows about the Eater doesn't mean they'll ever put two and two together. And if they're really on the ball, good, it's a nice challenge and will make you bait harder.

jxd wrote:
If they are smart enough to find this place, they are probably too smart (ie: no fun) to bait anyways.

Personally I think the smart ones are the ones we should be baiting. They're more likely to be successful with real victims.

If find them no fun because they are spotting you as a baiter, then you need to up your game and try a little harder to not make them twig. Making the smart ones hurt is much better.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smarter lads are more fun. The truly stupid ones are impossible to get off-script - or 100% incomprehensible if you do manage it.

Smarter lads are brave enough to try to occasionally write something of their own - and the results are much better for collecting signature lines Surprised

Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The standard rule of thumb is to never use a Google-able name in baiting. But I regularly use my Eater username, as well as other easily Googled characters (in Scamorama posts I've done in the past) and have never been sussed out. Obviously I don't worry about it. But as others have said, yes, some lads have visited, but they don't tend to spend time here as Internet time costs them money and they're not here for amusement. All they care about is finding victims to rob.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad all of a sudden cuss me out and tell me I'd been fooling him and he knew all about being fooled. He never emailed again after that. He didn't actually say "baited" but he clearly knew that he'd been had. I bait pretty straight so he must have found out some other way than by getting suspicious of weird requests or anything.
Who knows? As with some of the others here, I like to think that if the lads know about baiting they might be a little more paranoid and maybe a little less effective overall. One can only hope.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that's a perfect example of why it's not counter-productive for the lads to know about 419eater and baiting.

If that lad pulls that "you fooled me" stunt with your straight-laced character he'll pull the same with a victim if the victim asks too many questions or has a genuine delay etc.

Nice work Pug Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few years ago, a lad came here and tried to sell a fake ebook related to scams: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38221

A few months later, I came across the lad on YIM and did a nice little group bait: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42463&highlight=
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Examples include:

Shadrack. He knows where we are and can check anytime. He is so stupid that even after being helped by icrighthruU he still doesn't catch on.

Roycropper had a lad that checked us out.

ScamPatroller had a lad email him by his eater name.

On the other hand lads like my best pet Rason Makolu have had their names posted all over here and arent smart enough to find us.

It doesn't matter. If they are so stupid that they can't find us then they are less likely to be successful. If they are smart enough to find us then it only makes them paranoid. Either way we win. Never forget that we are the good guys and they know it.

Always,
B. A. Ware
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad twigs that he's been baited and made to look a total idiot then of course he's going to say "I knew all along". It's a bloke thing Rolling Eyes

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads still can't get their head round what it is exactly that we do.
They call us "Jokers". They can't understand that somebody would try to screw their scams up without being paid.
Probably some lads think of organised baiting much in the same way as we think of Usman or of badgers.
They've heard of us but still consider us to be a myth.

But for all that, it doesn't matter if a lad knows about theEater or not. If you've got him hooked, his greediness will overwhelm any logic. You could get a shotgun, put a load of money on a table and tell the lad that if he grabs it, he will get his head blown off. He'll still try and grab it. Granted, he might try to be a little bit cleverer about it, but the end result is still the same.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
In any event the whole concept of baiting is so completely beyond most lads' comprehension they wouldn't have a clue what's going on here anyway.

Also way beyond the comprehension of my nearest & dearest too... Crying or Very sad

As previously mentioned, if the laddies become paranoid about being baited, and again Shadrack is a perfect example of this, then they are going to be dropping real victims on the slightest suspicion.

That may cost us, as baiters, a few chuckles, but it will be saving victims hard cash.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current lad is known to be wise of eater; both Duralex and e6ffdry0 thankfully advised me - when talking via PMs - better be careful about publishing and better not doing a poll about him on what he could do next for us etc.
But he may be a special case since I know of about half a dozen of "good people" currently staking a claim on him at this very moment Exclamation - so anything careless would spoil the fun for quite an international audience. Smile

One of Shiver�s classics ends with a lad having found him publishing here.
If I�m not mistaken, one of the F00tb411-419�s, too.
And of course the Mr. C u c u m b 3 r story (I have never been able to read btw Crying or Very sad )

Maybe in toto just 1 in 1.000 baits comes to be unveilled this way...not too bad I think.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried searching for this, so apologies if it has been addressed only 47 times prior. I first came HERE after reading all of the published baits from Shiver. Back then I tried to see if his page worked--it does not anymore--I "Googl'd" and found This which suggests Lads have used the name for other scams.

Or am I missing something obvious?

--J.D.

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
They call us "Jokers". They can't understand that somebody would try to screw their scams up without being paid.

More specifically they can't understand why you'd do it without getting monetary payment. The satisfaction of being 'unknown heroes' is what you actually get paid. Baiters are like the men in black... helping to save people from themselves and 99.9% of the world doesn't even know it.

Quote:
But for all that, it doesn't matter if a lad knows about theEater or not. If you've got him hooked, his greediness will overwhelm any logic.

It's quite amusing how lads play on their victim's inability to spot when they're being scammed, and yet fall for it themselves.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads found his picture and his song on the site. He read the site all of the time. He read all of Shiver's stories. Then, one day. he noticed his recording of Amazing Grace. And then he found his pics. So, I offered him a job as a scambaiter. I baited him for months after he found his picture on the site.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lads ever find us, I'm hopeful that maybe potential victims would too.
Wouldn't you have loved to see the look on the lad's face when he saw his own picture posted here? I'd trade a trunkbox full of money for that! (I actually have trunkboxes full of money and the pictures of them to prove it! ) Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic