SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Scott

Evan Davies

puke

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

f*cking break ups! Evil or Very Mad Mad

edit: and pets that use gmail boxer

Last edited by full auto on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could write a novel on all of my bitching right now.....

Newest; our Mayor.

He's bitching because I have missed 6 days of work this year due to sick leave and 2 days for funeral leave. He actually had the nerve to tell the Chief, "We might have to find a replacement for Mitch, he's missing to much work". Chief set him straight by reminding him that the injury occured on the job.

And in case someone is wondering, all 7 of my vertebrate in my cervical region are damaged with 3 herniated discs, two are protruding into root nerves causing partial paralysis to my left side and EXTREME pain! They went in and done a nerve block 2 days ago which lasted all of 3 hours, now the pain is back with a vengeance. And yes, I'm back at work. Hopefully I'll be in surgery within the next few weeks to get this straightened out but until then, steady supply of Lyrica and unlimited supply of pain killers helps.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot stand hearing "back to school sale" when it is still the middle of July!!! Evil or Very Mad Here in Milwaukee, it seems like we only have about 3 months a year where the weather does not make you want to hang yourself. When stores start pimping their crap for back to school, it nearly makes me want to throw up. Summer is the best time of year around here and is way too short. I wish these bastards did not feel the need to remind us that it is soon coming to an end.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went out to sit on patio and on the table was droppings. It looked like mice poop. The umbrella was closed and I thought there was a mouse up there. Got Lovey to look and it was a bat. Shocked He got a tennis racket and chased him away. I am not happy with this because I feel like I have to leave it open at all times so the bat doesn't live there. I have a weak stomach so lovey gets the windex, paper towels and cleans it up. puke

Bat poop looks like mice poop only the texture is like ashes. It did leave a film on table. I didn't clean it and have washed my hands twice. Surprised

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Chief2B,

Mate, i can really sympathise with you as i have ruptured discs in my back. So my bitch is as follows:

People who assume that you are ok to work as your injury is not visible. For example. People bitching "I saw blah blah blah the other day. He's meant to be at work but he looked ok. He's not really sick" Well news for you is F*** off and worry about you own s*** Do you have to lay in bed for an half an hour whilst awake because you cannot move your whole body? Didn't think so. Are you in constant 24 hrs agony and have been so for the last 8-9 months? No? Didn't think so. Im not a dole scrounger, im just not able to currently work at my full-time job. Because you can't see my injury, doesn't mean it's not there now does it?

Crying or Very sad
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my bitch - wanting to go to UK and Europe and feeling self conscious about my country of origin (US) - for .. well for reasons that I don't think we are allowed to talk about on here? I hope that will change.

But, if you come visit the US from UK or Europe, we all (ok at least me) stare at you as if you are a god. It's the accent. Esp. the UK ones. I personally die for a Scottish accent EVERY TIME. I swear, you could read the grocery list with a Scottish accent and I would send you money. It's magic.

Other bitch: Evil sister who obtained guardianship of my elderly parents and now attempts to limit my contact with them. (But she is 1100 miles away so, she doesn't have much control over me ). Indeed, she truly has nothing else to do but make trouble, so ah well.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Don't worry about visiting the UK, for all our joking around we actually quite like you crazy colonials Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Vavin, jealous? Razz

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Craig007, any way you can record yourself reciting a grocery list and place it in the audio forum for Vavin? Very Happy Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW, yes that is the most annoying thing in the world. I hate those ads..

I also hate "Christmas Sales" ads, "Easter Specials", "End of financial year sales", "Boxing Day Sales", "January sales", "Halloween Specials", "Winter Specials","Queens Birthday Specials", every holiday/celebration/special time of year they have an ad for it Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Mind you, angry after a recent encounter...) Long-winded snobs in general, "Sherlock-Snobs" in particular.....overblown people whose every post is a difficult-to-read thesis on the Great Detective, but treat people who make their point in a sentence or two as "not-serious". Twisted Evil

Oh, and a new message board near my house warning drivers "HEAVY ACCIDENT AREA.....USE EXTREME CAUTION WHILE DRIVING"; I've seen many a driver hit their brakes in order to read the board..

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get so pissed at people who drive and drink. I would never dream of getting under the wheel if I had just one drink. My neighbors are out tonite and I can never sleep til they get home. Rolling Eyes They do this all the time and they say that they will stay there or sleep in the car and I know that they drive on home and chance it. Mad My thing is, so what if you get locked up but what if you kill someone? Sad I have told them over and over that if they need a ride, just call, Lovey will be right there. Laughing

Edit 1 hour later: They are home and goodnite. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree Corona

Now about me:

Coming home from a family evening out and finding that the bath tub overflowed and soaked the carpet in two halls and the living room... Shocked Evil or Very Mad (12 YO didn't realize it would happen)

Glad we had been talking about replacing flooring.

Warm nights and I can't yet ride my bike. Crying or Very sad Would have been good stress relief!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are you going to replace it with?

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
I get so pissed at people who drive and drink.

I once told my father that if I saw him drunk driving I would report him to the police.

People who don't wear seat belts in the car when I was driving. They are there for a reason, and if you do not put the damn thing one I'm the one who will have to pay for a replacement windscreen not you. Put the damn thing on. Once warned don't whine when I slam on the brakes to get you to put the damn thing on.

My father, who I do not get on with, once ignored my seat belt requests. He nursed a sore head because I did slam on the brakes as I told him I would do. He did hit the screen pretty hard, and thereafter he did wear a selt belt.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Bonds.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm with you on that one. I can't stand him.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Who's Barry Bonds?

Pretty Rose

pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baseball player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_bonds

Quote:
Bonds holds the single season major league records for home runs (73), on base percentage (.609), slugging percentage (.863), and walks (232).

Bonds is the all-time major league leader through the 2007 All Star Break in career walks (2,517) and intentional walks (675). Through July 19, 2007, Bonds is 2nd in career home runs with 754, trailing only Hank Aaron -- by 2 home runs. Bonds tops the list of career home runs in the National League, having eclipsed Aaron's previous record of 733. Bonds also ranks 2nd all-time in extra base hits (1,426), 3rd in both at bats per home run (12.9) and runs (2,199), 4th in total bases (5,906), 5th in RBI (1,973), and 6th in both on base percentage (.445) and slugging percentage (.607).

Through the 2007 All-star break he also led all active players in home runs, RBI, walks, intentional walks, on-base percentage, runs, games (2,860), extra-base hits, at-bats per home run, and total bases. He is 2nd in doubles (597), slugging average, stolen bases (514), at-bats (9,714), and hits (2,902), 5th in triples (77), and 8th in strikeouts (1,520) and sacrifice flies (90).

Bonds has also won a record seven MVP awards; his closest competitors trail with three. On July 1, 2007, Bonds was selected to his 14th All-Star Game. He has won 12 Silver Slugger awards, more than any other player, and eight Gold Glove awards.

... and a pretty good one at that.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a word missing from that wikipedia reference. Steroids.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonds stats are meaningless since he used performance altering drugs to achieve them.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate Barry Bonds as much as the next person.
However, performance enhancing drugs, while making him bigger and stronger, and while making him recover from injury and overuse much more quickly (read prednisone for inflammation), will NOT make his accuracy in smacking a ball with a bat any better. At least I've not heard of anything like that.

But he's still a creep and it will be horrid if he breaks Hank Aaron's record. I still think there should be an asterisk by his name if he does.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a hot issue.... perhaps the Barry Bonds debate deserves a thread of its own?

Wasn't Mark McGwire also using performance enhancing drugs when he broke records back in the late 1990s?

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True. As far as I know it does nothing for hand/eye coordination.

The drugs would certainly enable him to his the ball with more power, though, which is why none of it should count and he shouldn't be put into the record books at all.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic