SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chopping Dollars

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone gone further after making payment the 'other' scammer (Yousemen Bahllow), to tell your lad you've received the millions promised to you? And that now you can help him easily? It just sprang to mind that I should try that and I'm wondering if anyone has done it before.

I'd like to see their reaction if they fell for it. Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I once pretended to win the lottery - and promise to share it with one of my lads. Then I died. The lad still contacts my "daughter" sometimes. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they feel for what?

It will probably be a short-lived bait if you are going to try to convince a lad that you actually received millions of dollars from a scam.
Not that he'd be particularly interested anyway. He'd have his own agenda for parting you from your money.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They wouldnt believe it if you were sending the money to a scammer. The only way it could really work is if you somehow made them think the person you sent it to is legit.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jxd...

I pulled that on a Lad last November and he still sends me an e-mail once a week begging for his share of the funds we collected....
Our attorney made a surprise visit to Ladland with the US$14,800 fees required to release the funds. Our attorney visited the bank the Lad stated was holding the funds. The Lad was invited but politely refused to meet at the bank headquarters.

After the imaginary meeting he sent some rubbish about the funds still being in his care and control. I responded with this...

Quote:
What are you talking about?
We already gave the $14,800 fee to Mrs. Aisha Khalib. We are sure it was a bribe payment to her but she delivered as promised.
There was a fund of $15 million set aside by the Central Bank for fresh water treatment projects in West Africa. We promised to use the money in Benin, Ghana and Nigeria to build water re-cycling projects.

Mrs. Khalib wanted me to ask you how you knew about this fund?

We already received the first $2 million from the Central Bank.
It arrived in our account on January 2nd at 7 PM Michigan time.
We are using the funds now for an emergency relief effort in Somalia. We will be using the whole $15 million in the next 3 years.

Mrs. Aisha Khalib told us the fund that you mention does NOT exist in the Central Bank. She knows nothing about it and thinks it is a figment of your imagination. She asked Mr. Lovlad (our attorney) if we sent you any money. He said you were NOT sent any money. She told us it was a good thing that we did NOT send you money since nobody at the Central Bank knows who you are. Your fund does NOT exist within the Central Bank of West African States.

Perhaps you better check on your fund. I think it has disappeared. It is definitely NOT showing up on the Central Bank computer data base. It just does not exist.

Anyway, thanks for the introduction to this deal. We are in the process of doing good deeds with the money. Mrs. Khalib suggests that you visit the Central Bank in Benin. She would like to meet you and discuss the fund you mention.

He is still whining about being cut our of the deal..

Quote:
Look i have to find out what is going on, this is because i wondered why you should go on and claim the millions dollars without my consent,

I don't like the way you followed this transaction without my approval. Do onto people as you would like others do onto you ok.

You knows my condition down here that i am living in penulry with my family. This transaction is a transaction of my life, now you cut me off the transaction upon all that i did to make this a reality. Where do you want me to get money to take care of my family especially now that i lost my child. Is unfair. i mean is unfair.

Look discuss with the ministry right now for you to send my own share of the millions dollars. you knows my share there. you knows my percentage over it. Oh my God, why HANNA ans the ministry should treat me with negligence. Is it because i am a poor man?

Well i am waiting for my own share of the $15million dollars now.

Let me know your discussion with the ministry before i will send you information on how to make the payment to me either through the western union or i would be able to get a domicilliary account for you to send mine without delay or else consider yourself of killing Ibrahim suleiman. I am damn serious with this ok. I wondered why you should treat me like this.

Look what wrong have i done to you neither to the ministry? Answer this.

YOU NEGLECTED ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD WHY THIS TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU BETRAYED ME HAANA. IS UNFAIR. JUST MELODY MY HEART BY ENSURING MY SHARE OF THE $15MILLION DOLLARS IS SENT TO ME DOWN HERE. I USE GOD OF HEAVEN TO PLEAD YOU OVER THIS MATTER.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do onto people as you would like others do onto you ok.

I am damn serious with this ok.

You can always tell they are panicked when they talk like that ok.

I love the end of his letter it read like he is breaking down into tears.

I'll have to try that scheme one someone soon.

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not tell your lad that you have paid him some fees outside of the WU / Scrooge modality. (Say, MoneyGram for example)

Then write to him from another baiting address posing as an uber-lad, and thanking him for his money. That's a proper dolla chop.
He'll be livid!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mess with his mind - after I was buying a highly suspect motorbike
off the net, I chopped the dolla and sent insults to laddo from the choppa
account, then I sent mail from my account to the choppa
(cc'd to the real lad) saying thanks for the bike, safely delivered
etc. Laddo got so confused he sent all sorts of mails to me, most of
which made little or no sense. Causing mental anguish is one of my prime
goals in life with lads.

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I went and faked a bunch of reply-mails and got almost instantaneous results. Lazy to the core until you introduce the possibility of giving out the money to someone else.

Sent to my own version of 'Youseman Ballow' by the lad:

Quote:

And received by me from the lad. Long but well worth the effort. He sent it to be twice and with different subjects Shocked

Quote:
Subject: BE VERY CAREFUL TO AVOID GOING TO JAIL XXXX XXXX !!!

I guess you must be talking to a third party scammer trying to claim that they are from the company.
BE VERY CAREFUL TO AVOID GOING TO JAIL !!!
The company is not changing any address or any name what so ever,i guess there must be a prank somewhere.
the company new email address still remains valid nothing has change to it i will surely informed you if at all the company want to change the email address.
You are to get back to me immediately you read this mail.
This is the simple test i want you to follow so you can know the real lier i guess you are confuse by now but this are the question i want you to ask the third party contacting you as the company this questions.
Question:
1. HOW MUCH I S ON EACH CHECK PAYMENT?
2. WHO IS THE ISSUER
3. WHAT IS THE NAME OF EACH ISSUER?
4. AND FINALLY THE ISSUER ADDRESS ON WHERE CHECK WAS ISSUED FROM.

the company will always tell you if we are moving you are to use your brain Laughing that you are contacting this box before a third party scammer arrives.
Beware of scammers,the company is not increasing your percentage your percentage is remains 10% for they are only trying to give you more percentage so that you can end up in Jail!.
The western union information still remains the same as the first one i sent to you in the first email of contacting .
here it is again and please dont send any money to any third party scammer.and remember you are spliting the money into 2 as we have discussed in the formal mail

Western union information.

NAME:xxxx

ADDRESS:xxxx

TEST QUETION: WHATS MY FAVORITE COLOR?

ANSWER: BLUE.
You are to get back to me with the western union details used in sending funds .
Details as
Sender name:
MTCN
Total amount sent after your 10% deduction and all western union charges.
please dont be carried away by stupid offer of 20%let the little you get be enough for you. [hahahaha]
I wait for your immediate response.
Thanks
[/quote]

I think I could work a picture out of them to verify who is the 'scammer' and who is the legit company contact.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic