SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please hold off on anything that could make Ed twig

I never contact him at weekends anyway, but I think at this stage, even if we flew over there to meet him wearing tee shirts with "You've been had, mugu!" and pics of him emblazoned on the front, goin "nah nah nee nah nah" at him, he still wouldn't get suspicious.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny

Purple Flower
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this gift that keeps on giving ever does twig... would you consider sharing his addy with the rest of us mere mortal baiters? Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like the 7draggins have their hands full kidnapping and all that other stuff they do. They are getting tired of tracking this inept 3d who can't seem to get his hands on the loot. So they recruit some lads to join up as a Special Ops team to track down 3d and claim the prize. If they succeed, they each get a large chunk of the cash, including 3d, and the rest goes to "headquarters." Of course, joining requires the 7draggins tattoo and T-shirt and initiation ritual, etc.

Then off they go to encounter 3d in the flesh for real. The 7draggins feed them coordinates and they nab 3d (as he craps his pants) and join him to claim the prize. Now you have a team of bozos on a chase of a wild goose, with 3d solidly convinced the story is real because he is now in the physical hands of his enemy, and the Special Ops team convinced it is real because they have 3d.

Then all sorts of things are possible:

3d gets "clearance" to return to Singapore and goes there with the Special Ops team
He goes to meet the lawyer (leaving the Special Ops team at the hotel room) but reports the Special Ops team to the police so they know he wasn't lying the first time he was there

Or there is a misunderstanding/mistrust between the Special Ops team and 7draggins headquarters, resulting in the bunch of them running in fear of their lives, etc.

This could become rich beyond measure.

Last edited by BaldSpot on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tesl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, perhaps we should start some sort of cult called Seven Dragons, and bait some of our lads into joining it. If we got a few of them together, we could always schedule them to meet up with 3d....

Or is tricking scammers into killing each other pushing the moral/ethics boundary? Wink

EDIT - Just noticed the poster above me said exactly the same thing as what I was trying to, but I completely missed it before posting this ^___^

Last edited by Tesl on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooooooooooooo Baldspot! You naughty n00b. Love it!!

I have some other lads and I think I should send an ASEM to try to get together a Special Ops team to track down Ed.

LOL

We can really get him shitting himself some more with this.

Edit:

So here's a great letter (NOTE TO THE n00bs - - this is NOT an ASEM) An ASEM is an accidentally sent email. This email is different in that it is obvious that it is targeting scammers....

I am going to read over it and revise it a bit throughout the day - then by tonight, I'm going to start sending it out. I have a huge list of scammers in a catcher account.....and I also own an original UB account...We may be able to get some guys to scare the shit out of Ed....

Quote:
Greetings my fellow brothers,
My name is , and I am the leader of the Nigerian gang the . We are an extremely educated (college graduates), small group of internet entrepreneurs, and we are looking for new members to work for us.

What�s in this for you?
Are you tired of spending hours at the computer, sending hundreds of emails, and not making much money? If so, we have a solution for you. By joining the , you will have the opportunity to chop dollars from small boys. We�ll teach you how to find out who is going to receive Western Union payments and how to chop the money right under their noses.

How does this work?
My boys and I have contacts in internet cafes and Western Union offices in many countries. We�ll find out the Western Union information, and you will chop the dollars. In return, we receive 60% of the money.

Currently, we are watching a mugu in Nigeria (from the Port Harcourt area), who has scored with a very wealthy maye from the United States and should be receiving the money within the next month. If we can get some more boys to help us out, we can claim this money for our own. We need some contacts who can follow him around and gather more information about exactly when this money is going to come through. If you are interested, please email me back. I have lots of information on this small boy who thinks he�s going to now have a chance at being an oga. Let�s stop sitting on our asses waiting to get paid and do something that guarantees money in our pockets. Let the small boys try to score money. Then we�ll go chop their dollars.

For more information, please email me back.

Your Friend,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be too much fun. Go girl go!
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh...my...God, Eliza. I've been following this thread from the very first page, and some of the things you've made 3d do were simply unbelievable....until this. Your genius is exceeded only by your sinister moral character. I obviously stand in the shadows of giants, here. I can only aspire to this level of greatness, and I find myself in sheer awe of your talents and skills. May I throw flowers at the feet of Eliza The Great?

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clever. Very clever. Idea

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, if there is any assistance at all a humble supplicant like myself might render, please do not hesitate to ask. Research, voice talents (I've got a fairly impressive repertoire), writing, anything, please do not hesitate to seize my collar and command me.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full of admiration for the skill and deviousness of this bait.

I'm amazed that 3d can be led through all this, and for so long, by imaginary persons with whom his only contact is by email or phone. He must have let his greed take him into a total fantasy world. Shocked Laughing
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza, I think that email is going to be the start of a whole new chapter, What Lad in his right mind could refuse a risky free offer like that.

Be prepared for a big workload!
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza Brilliant! Thumbs up , but give something for Homer to do, I can tell he's getting ichy Laughing
@Julian The beauty of this is that we are using the exact same tactics that the scammers use. Ed is now too emtionally invested in the whole story. He has the choice to either realize that _he's_ been scammed for 3 years or go with everything we've said. He's totally unwilling to realize he's been duped so his only choice is to buy into everything in the hopes that it's real.
Baiting at its best....

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes we are going to give homer something to do - but we have to wait - I want this one trophy to be in - - I'm scared that if he thinks that Homer is still alive or that he can talk to someone - then he can get out of doing what we've asked for - so I want to get this in. Then once this is SECURE that he DID do it - then we really go for him in many different angles.

PDS and I were thinking that maybe this preacher is really a member of the 7 dragons - and we make a website about how stupid Ed is - and show it to him - making him think the 7 dragons did it - and tell him that he's a dumbass for thinking Amy could call him - how in the hell did she keep her cell phone charged? They made Amy keep it on and they MADE amy make the calls.....and then there's another twist that will come......Ed will be twisted in s many directions he won't know what to do!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a few more twists are going to make this bait even better (if that's actually possible) in the next while. Like I said a couple of pages back, if we can make Ed truly believe that the are after him, by them emailing him with his own location again and again, then we've got a tool that's going to keep Ed on the run forever. We would need to constantly reinforce what nasty guys these gangsters are, perhaps through more murders reported in newspapers.

One set of lads chasing another set, I love it. Just be a little careful how far you go though as you wouldn't want to get into legal trouble if one of them did actually end up coming across Ed...

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from Wikepedia

Crimes which may result in caning in Singapore

Illegal entry into Singapore: At least three strokes

It sounds like your lad is a candidate allright.

Judicial caning was introduced to Singapore by the British when they controlled Singapore as part of their colonial empire. Thousands of male criminals are caned in Singapore each year for both violent and non-violent offences such as vandalism, overstaying one's visa or illegal immigration.
Caning is never ordered on its own, but always as an addition to a prison sentence.
The subject to be caned is strapped in a bending-over position to a metal or wooden frame. The punishment is delivered to the bare buttocks, the number of strokes being specified in the court's sentence. The rattan cane is 1.2 metres long and up to 1.27 cm thick (Prison Regulations 132(2)), i.e. considerably bigger and heavier than a school cane. The cane is soaked in water beforehand to prevent it from splitting and make it more flexible; the Prisons Department denies that the cane is soaked in brine, but notes that the cane is treated with antiseptic before use. Parts of the prisoner's body are padded to prevent accidental damaging of the kidneys and the genitals. Permanent scarring of the buttocks can occur in the case of a large number of strokes. Smile

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately he's no longer in Sinagapore and won't be headed back there for a long time, but it would have been awesome if he had been caned.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
@Eliza Brilliant! Thumbs up , but give something for Homer to do, I can tell he's getting ichy Laughing

Hey! The doctor said that is perfectly normal after a night like that and I shouldn't worry and I just have to use the lotion twice daily and it would clear up...

Wait a second!

Aw crud.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JDanielTN - Just something I want to clarify:

I completely agree, Eliza has done an amazing job, and in this recent instalment I have no doubts she will yet again out do herself.

However, much of the credit belongs to Mr. Mugu and PsycheDelia_Smith as it is actually their lad who is being baited (and has been baited for 3 years now), they are responsible for getting him to safari more than a bohemian nomad. Just wanted to pay credit where credit is due.

Don't get me wrong, Eliza deserves heaps of praise (we're not worthy bow_down ) and I love all her work (in both this bait and others) but let's not forget PSD or Mr. Mugu... I know 3d never will Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, what Red said.

They baited him for so long, and if they had not got him where they did him, there's no way that Homer and I could have come in to do some more damage.

There will be other people doing damage soon, too - like FawnyKate is going to step in and do something soon.

And well - other people have had ideas, too. So like red said - it's not just me.

There have been lots of people involved in this - and even when I make a phone call or write an email - there are private messages, phone calls, and emails between me and Mr. Mugu and PDS - even Homer and some of the others - to make sure that it all goes right.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has showed the true value of a well-organised group bait. Nobody on their own could have pulled it off, and the various characters that have been used at the different stages of the bait has made it seem so much more convincing to Ed. While Eliza is the dominant baiter at the moment I'm sure that other characters will come back into it in the future.

I'm looking forward to the chasing Ed around Africa myself.

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that all this must have brought the poor lad's scamming days to a grinding hault while he deals with this.

All the rest of us can hope to do is slow them down. And for this bait, you deserve an entirely new signature award. Very Happy

If this happened to him in America, afterword he could have written a book. Perhaps the title: "Internet: Serious Business."

I'll bet someone could write no fewer than four Psychology PhD Thesis's on what is going on in the poor lad's mind. Well, what's left of his mind.

Well there's my list of random observations. May this bait continue to live long, and prosper.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
This bait has showed the true value of a well-organised group bait.

Indeed, and why I love the place. Psychologically, a scammer may believe ONE person could be yanking his chain. To have so many people seemingly independently involved?

Wonderful stuff as always.

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I'm scared that if he thinks that Homer is still alive or that he can talk to someone - then he can get out of doing what we've asked for - so I want to get this in.

Yeah I understand that, but I was thinking more along the line of George calling him to tell him that Ozzi is very "displeased" with him that he got Amy kidnapped. Make it obvious that he's going to get no help from them and that the mafia and the drag00ns are now looking for him. Perhaps he might get back into their good graces and they'll help with the drag00ns if he saves Amy (in other words he needs to do what FJB wants him to do.) I still think that's a good idea after the trophy, but that's because I love Homer's calls.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:

If this happened to him in America, afterword he could have written a book. Perhaps the title: "Internet: Serious Business."

I'm working on a movie treatment now. The working title is "Ed: The Real Truman Show" and the catchphrase is "Imagine your life being planned by an internet forum."
My first choice for Ed:

Bastard won't return my phone calls. We'll see how high and mightly he is when he starts working on "Spieces 4" and "Battlefield Earth 2"

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic