SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got Prince Chux wound up - any suggestions for my next move?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
splodge
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have spent the last few weeks annoying the crap out of Prince Chux, and now hes got his knickers in a twist (after a J Dog type twist in the plot) - I want to finish him off good and proper - suggestions?

Prince Chux

"I AM NOT RUDE YOU MADE ME TO TALK RUDE.. " Mr Bello.

"look mr man am not here to receive insult from u anybody u call me a scammer i belive am a scammer" Mr Tomson

"How can a 49 year old man like you will be sounding like a child , telling me f*ck this, f*ck that. Are you mad or are you into drugs." Mr N.
Barrister-Schmarrister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about forwarding to the Prince an email Betty received from Brown asking her for more money. The Prince will go ballistic. Betty is finally convinced that she should send the money to the Prince. She sends the money. Prince wonders why he hasn't received the money. She sends a copy of the WU wire order which shows our dumb Betty has sent it to Brown by mistake.
gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That avatar is just wrong!!!
splodge
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm..... gcssteve, I know its wrong, but its just reminds me of my dear dragon-in-law! Twisted Evil

"I AM NOT RUDE YOU MADE ME TO TALK RUDE.. " Mr Bello.

"look mr man am not here to receive insult from u anybody u call me a scammer i belive am a scammer" Mr Tomson

"How can a 49 year old man like you will be sounding like a child , telling me f*ck this, f*ck that. Are you mad or are you into drugs." Mr N.
techotica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, I may use some of Betty's incompetencies in some of my baits...if you don't mind.

He definately is wordy fellow.... How about the saying Betty has left money to disburse to a church in africa for a charity? If he is trustworthy to handle giving the WU order to a made up church or group...then you will send him his share of the money? Of course this would make for several trips to the WU office, because Betty's friend is just as stupid as Betty was.

Somehow tell the Prince you sent an 'accidental' email to Brown regarding the WU transfer....that way he can expect competition at the WU office Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic