SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Earliest Memory...What's Yours?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being knocked out of my pushchair by a car and having stitches in my head (I'm perfectly normal now Twisted Evil ) I can remember that vividly, being knocked off a rock by the sea and my brother pulling me out, a plank over my pram for my brother to sit on. One of the nice things is, my mum's still got a cutting from a local newspaper asking for friends for me to play with (I was 3 then, and obviously not very popular Very Happy )

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was three, my dad, mom, and I went shopping before Christmas. My mother desperately needed a new coat, and my dad insisted on finding her the perfect one. He found a beautiful coat that complemented her hair. I still remember the happiness on her face, and the adoration on his.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eamonn wrote:
Butlins at Minehead in 1967

I was there then! What cabin were you in? Shocked

Purple Flower
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Five years old and we lived only 10 minutes walk from school which I had just started school. One day I decided I was better off without it and simply got up, took my bag and walked out of class when the teacher wasn't looking and proceeded home. The only problem was when I arrived home before lunch instead of in the afternoon mum promptly march me back to school again.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bam-Skater wrote:
Red wrote:
Playing with the neighbour's pet kangaroo,

Either I'm drunk or I could swear that says your neighbour had a pet "Kangaroo". Nah, surely it can't say that! Dog, Cat, yeah, no problem. Some form of Reptile at a push, but a Kangaroo? I really must lay off the Scotch.

B-S

Yeah - we have kangaroos in Australia. Crikey!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my sister first stood up. I'd have been about 3 and she was about 1 1/2.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Yeah - we have kangaroos in Australia. Crikey!

I know Oz has got them, but I never knew Red was in Oz or that they were common things to have as pets under there. I stand corrected!

B-S

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries Laughing I prefer to see my kangaroo sizzling on the barbie to be honest (it's delicious!) but some people in rural areas adopt little orphaned joeys as pets.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

benjaminbunny wrote:
my mum's still got a cutting from a local newspaper asking for friends for me to play with (I was 3 then, and obviously not very popular Very Happy )

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a surprising amount of memories from when I was very little.

I remember being at nursery school, and pointing at this kid, while telling a group of amazed little kids 'see that boy? He's two!'. Obviously I don't remember the exact wording, but words to that effect. I would have been 1 at the time.

I also remember crawling across the carpet in my living room, trying to reach this brown object that was under the table. But I was picked up before I got there. I think that was my earliest memory, as I hadn't figured out how to walk or talk yet.

I remember my little brothers 2nd birthday, which would have made me 3 at the time. I remember saying 'haha you're still two!' and he goes 'no i'm not i'm three!'.

Oh and I remember my mum picking me up from nursery school with a small box of lego in her hand. I remember being so excited because it contained purple and pink lego, and I'd never seen either colour lego before. She took me outside and put me in one of those walking harnesses, and I remember being annoyed and wanting to walk by myself.

Ok I'm done.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fear of my mother leaving my sight. I was the baby of 3 and believe you me I am spoiled. Mom stayed home and only on a rare occasion did we stay at grandma and paw paw's. If we did I was the one to cry for mom and she would come get me. Cool Lot of nites I would cry myself to sleep thinking that she would die and leave me. She is 73 and still with us.Very Happy

When I was 6 mom babysat for my cousins baby and I could not stand my mom loving on another baby. I slammed the door of my bedroom and bawled and cried. Mom called her sister to come and get the baby because I was too upset. Cool Laughing

BTW, My dad is also awesome. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had always had this memory of an incident that had happened. I was on the sofa, sleeping. The door opens and it awakens me. There is a blizzard raging outside. My father comes in, shakes the snow off of himself, looks at me and smiles then walks into the kitchen. Only the memory, don't recall any sound with the memory. I question my mother about it even describing the sofa and the arrangement of the rooms. She was amazed. She said that we were living in Green Bay Wisconsin at the time and I was only 6-7 months old.

Also remember watching Kennedy's funeral on the television. I was 2 at that time.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bam

Lol, sorry to trip you out like that mate.

Yeah, kiwi by origin, but moved back and forth between there and oz all my life. When I was very young our neighbours had a joey (baby kangaroo) as a pet. I imagine eventually they had to give it to a wildlife sanctuary or something when it got older (and much bigger), but there's roughly 50 million roos here... so it's not all that uncommon (although rather uncommon in the cities).

I'm with gnasher though, i love kangaroo fillets on the barbie... and a i know a great restaurant that does it well... always take international visitors there to freak them out, great fun! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Wile E. Coyote
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was raised by my grandparents from the time I was 1 1/2. (parents split) Born in '42, remember being in a highchair and my father telling me to settle down. He was in uniform at the time (air force navigator).
The last time I saw him was around the same time period, I had a trike, the type with the wooden seat, and we where going along the side of the road, me on my trike and him still in uniform, and I remember him telling me it was time to go back home.
He elected not to be part of the family, didn't hear from him until about '98, just a couple of years before died.
No hard feelings, grandparents where fantastic people, never felt that I missed out in life, and being an only child of an only child, they had no other direct family, so I was able to be there for them when they needed it.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Chief2B. I always thought I was imagining my VERY early memory of the car crash. Like you, I would have been around 6 months old when it happend so your experience confirms that it's possible to retain some kind of memory from that early age.

Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first it was all dark and warm,
then there was a light
and then someone hit me

just kidding

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can remember being put in my crib for a nap and waking up facing the other direction. I could never figure out how that happened.

'course it wasn't that long ago Very Happy
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walking into the kitchen on my 4th birthday (1960's). Was so proud that I had dressed myself. Mother is DISAPPOINTED, washes my face, and tells me I look all wrong. Of course, have hated shopping and dressing ever since.

BUT better memory - wonder border collie dog that herded me around the house.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Thanks Chief2B. I always thought I was imagining my VERY early memory of the car crash. Like you, I would have been around 6 months old when it happend so your experience confirms that it's possible to retain some kind of memory from that early age.

I had a car crash when small person was about 6 months old. She reckons she can remember the smash and being really frightened.

Pretty Rose

pony
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About four years old....getting ready to pummel some kid in the schoolyard who was bullying my (older!) sister... Cool

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Tuesday.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watching Fraggle Rock and the A-Team back in the early 80s.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Fraggle Rock was so my favourite programme when I was a pre-schooler. I loved the amazing things they would build inside their little underground world. I have lots of early memories about that programme.

And... (for NZ users) Playschool.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
And... (for NZ users) Playschool.
Sheesh, you're REALLY going after the sympathy vote... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic