SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just started......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The year is 1951, at least it is for Sam Walton.............This one should be great fun. Hopefully he doesn't know about Wal-Mart.

Smith Thomson <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Friend,

I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner in this deal by helping me and claim this packages/consignments worth 10 million US dollars, Which my late father deposited with a security company in Spain for safekeeping.

I will give you as share of 30% out of the total sum, and then the remaining 70% will be for me, if I receive your willingness to transact this business with me I will give you more details regards to the transaction.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me this is a risk free business relationship.

Please get in touch with me by my private email address: [email protected] and send me your full names and address and cell phone numbers to enable us discuss further.

Looking forward to receive your reply.
Best Regards,
Smith Thomson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:51:16 -0700
Subject: Re: I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner
To: [email protected]

Sure, I'll help you. Wow, $10 million is a lot. Your late father must have been a very wealthy man. Was reading in the periodical the other morning that the government is building one of the first 4 lane highways to accomodate the ever growing population and allow for faster travel. It is supposed to stretch from Dallas all the way up into Arkansas. And, they say that traffic will be moving at 70 miles per hour. I don't even know if my Buick will go that fast. Anyway, they were saying that that road may cost in excess of 10 million to build. Now, put that in perspective to the fortune your father has left behind.
What business was he into? I should be interested to know how a man accumulates such a large sum of money.
I must tell you, I think that I may have something that will be big one day. I have been running a 5 & 10 store in my hometown for some years now. I think I may have stumbled on a way to acquire my inventory for less and pass the savings along to my customers. The idea is too sell them more products at a lower mark-up and, in the end, make great profits. Plus, it would allow me to expand and employ more people here in my hometown. A win win situation however you look at it.
My information is below. Mind you that I use an assumed name so that my writings will not fall into the hands of my competitors and give them cause to duplicate my business plan.

Samuel M. Walton
Bentonville, AR 72716**You need not put a physical address. This is a small town and the postman is my neighbor. You correspondence will reach me.
And, this cell phone you speak of. What is this? I have never heard of it. Is it organic?
Dear John McCormack,

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my proposal, I must tell you that this business is real, genuine, and legitimate, regarding to the consignments worth $10,000,000 which my late father Mr. Mathew Thomson deposited with a global cargo security company in madrid spain, i advise you to fill out this form to enable me put your name in place as the next of kin and the new beneficiary to the said fund deposited with a security company in Madrid Spain for safe keeping, and am sure you may be a honest person.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am MR. SMITH THOMSON, the only son of MR. MATHEW THOMSON A National of Ghana, my late father was the director-packaging department with Bank of Ghana before he retired and was living in London, UK as a business man before he died, I came to know you through my private search for someone I can confidently trust on, And when I got your name, I have a maximum confidence in you that we can transact this business successfuly. Right now, i am living in London, UK.

Meanwhile, fill out your information as stated below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.zip code:
6.Age:
7.Sex:
8.Nationality:
9.Country Of Residence:
10.Telephone Number:
11.Fax Number:
12.State:

Do you prefer to receive the consignments through a diplomatic shipment to you in your home through the help of the global cargo security company in madrid spain where the consignments has been deposited? Or do you want the global cargo security company in madrid spain to deposit the funds into a bank to enable the bank wire the funds into your account directly?

However, i would want you to go into a venture with me as my partner by investing my own share in your country as soon as we finish sharing the money inside the boxes, so that you will be managing the business for me as am not a citizen of your country. what kind of business will you want me to invest into? Would you want us to go into hotel business? How much do you think we can use to set up the hotel business? Please, i need all these answer from you urgently.

Attached are also the Certificate of Deposit which my late father used in depositing the two boxes as consignments with the Global Cargo Security Company, and my Passport as Smith Thomson for more identification.

Awaiting your response to proceed.
Mr.Smith Thomson.
Here is my cell phone +44-7031921251

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:49:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Details!!!

Mr. Thomson,
Great to hear from you again! I have a neighbor who goes by Bud, his last name is Thompson, close to your name...only with a "p". I thought maybe the two of you would be related, then I saw your photograph. My neighbor is an anglo gentleman. In fact, we don't have many colored people here in Arkansas. Anyway, many are customers of my 5 & 10 store, so I don't have any problem with them. Some of the other folks in town really raise a stink about it though.
Anyway, on to your request for information. I thought I had already given that to you. But, I guess you don't read too well. Not many here do. So, here it is again (notice that my real name is Samuel Walton):

1.Full Name: Samuel M. Walton
2.Full Address: Bentonville, AR **no number or street needed
3.Marital Status: Happily married
4.Occupation: Entrepreneur
5.zip code: 72716
6.Age: 33
7.Sex: Male
8.Nationality: 100% American
9.Country Of Residence: USA
10.Telephone Number: TOW5612
11.Fax Number: What is this, fax?
12.State: Arkansas

I also noted that you gave me a cell phone number. What is this? Why are there so many numbers?

I am also concerned that the security document states that your father left them with 2 trunk boxes. How do you know there is 10 million cash in them? There could be paper, clothes, junk, anything in those boxes. Have you looked inside them?
Also, when you are ready to invest, let me know. As I told you, I have a plan to revolutionize the retail industry and could really use some financial backing. I envision, one day, a place where people could get all of their provisions (clothes, hardwares, staple items even a haircut) all in one place at the best price in town. What do you think?

Best,
Sam

Dear Samuel M. Walton,

Thanks for your email, the boxes of money will be delivered to you in your country as soon as you establish contact with the Global Cargo Security Company head office in Madrid Spain, to enable you discuss with them on how they are going to deliver the boxes to you in your country.

Here is the Operation Manager of Global Cargo Security Company names and email address in Madrid Spain below:

Name: MR. JAMES KIIR.
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +346 003 74412
FAX: +349 113 11707

Quickly contact the company and let them know that you are my partner and the new beneficiary to the two boxes, meanwhile i have forwarded your information to them also, please you should send to them your cell phone number, full names and house address , Please quickly update me as soon as they respond back to you.

Please do not dislose the real contents of the boxes to the security company, because my late father deposited it as a family properties for security reasons, through a help of his friend who was working with the Global Cargo Security Company as of then.

Looking forward to receive your reply.

Have a wonderful day,
Smith Thomson.

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "John McCormack" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: THE WAY FORWARD
To: "Smith Thomson" <[email protected]>

Smith,
I just sent correspondence to Mr. Kiir (what an interesting name). I will let you know once he responds and give you an estimate of when the boxes should arrive here in Arkansas.
I am still perplexed by this "cell phone" you keep speaking of. What is this? The number I have provided you rings to my secretary who can put the call through to my office.
I hope everything is going well for you over there in London. I understand from the periodicals that your King George is quite ill. They keep a tight lip about these things, but someone wrote that it may be terminal cancer. It sounds like one of his daughters, Elizabeth, is to become Queen upon his death. How does that country feel about that? Just curious.
Me, well my Buick wouldn't start this morning. It has been acting up the last few days, running poorly. I'm thinking I will take it down to my pal George Nunnally, he sells Chevrolet cars and trucks here in town, and see about trading it off for a shiny new truck. I've had my eye on them for a while now. I like the idea of having a place to carry supplies and such.
Have you given any thought to investing in my retail plan with your part of the inheritance?
Trust me, you can't lose on this deal. I envision great things. Heck, maybe one day I can have retail outlets all over the country. Even in Hawaii and Alaska. There have been some rumors that our government is considering upgrading them from territories to full fledged states. I'm not sure what I think about that. You cannot even get to either of them without crossing ocean or going through Canada.
Please let me know what your intentions are with regard to investment. If you are not interested, I shall need to begin looking for another investor.

Best,
Sam

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: "John McCormack" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Smith Thomson

Mr. Kiir,
That sure is an interesting last name. From what nationality does that come? Getting to the point, a gentleman with 2 last names (Smith Thomson) has asked that I contact you to arrange delivery of his trunk boxes secured by your company to be delivered to me in the United States. You may send them to me by simply addressing the shipment to Samuel Walton, Bentonville, AR 72716. Smith constantly asks me to provide him with a cell phone number but I do not understand what he is talking about. I have a line in my office which is TOWnsend 5612. I'm not sure what else you would add to that number to call from another country. Hopefully you could figure that out. My company prides itself on selling 100% American products, so we have no need to call outside the country. In fact, I intend to use the old red, white and blue theme in my next retail venture.
Anyway, please send these boxes to me ASAP so that I can begin working with Smith on the next phase of our business.

Best,
Samuel M. Walton

[[/b]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my... looks like you're off to a good start and your laddie is swallowing it hook, line & sinker. Keep us posted!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From: "Global Cargo Security Company" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: jmccormack
Subject: SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:04:10 -0600

GLOBAL CARGO & SECURITY COMPANY.
CALLE GOMEZ 2 LOS JOSE,MADRID,SPAIN.

ATTN. Samuel M. Walton,

SIR.

YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED, HOWEVER, YOU ARE TO SEND TO US A SUM OF

($1,200), ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THE YELLOW TAG AND THE
SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTs TO YOUR HOME.

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM TO
MADRID
SPAIN WITH THIS NAME(CHRISTOPHER DEAN DIXON) MADRID SPAIN.

SEND THE MONEY AND SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS TO ENABLE US
PICK UP
THE FUNDS AND PROCEED FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENTS TO YOUR
ADDRESS.

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULY,
MR.JAMES KIIR
(OPERATION MANAGER)

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "**** McCormack" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS
To: "Global Cargo Security Company"

Mr. Kiir,
I must apologize if I sound a little perplexed. I was of the understanding with Smith that my sole function in this deal was to accept the trunk boxes as a means of him accessing them. Apparently there is some problem inside his country that does not allow him to recieve them himself.
I really don't feel that it is appropriate that I be required to send funds to cover his dealings. Besides that, this amount of money you ask for is outrageous! My senior journeyman clerk at my 5 & 10 doesn't make that kind of money in 2 months!!
I suggest that you contact Smith to request the payment.

Best,
Sam

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "**** McCormack" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: THE WAY FORWARD
To: Smith Thomson

Smith,
I must tell you that I recieved correspondence from Mr. Kiir at that Cargo company you aksed me to contact. They are asking for me to send them $1200. I returned correspondence to have him contact you for the fees. I must let you know that this is quite a large amount, as I told Mr. Kiir. My top journeyman clerk makes only $630 per month!! I fear they are trying to take you for a ride my friend.
When you have a moment, get back to me on my investment idea for you.

Best,
Sam

From: "Smith Thomson" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "**** McCormack" <>
Subject: Urgent Response!!!
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:40:45 -0600

Dear Mr. Sam,

Thanks for your update, as the mater of fact, i am going to try as much as possible to come up with $800 and send to the company in spain by tomorrow morning as i do not have more than that, so therefore you should try also to come up with the balance of $400 and send to the company in spain also to enable them ship the consignments to you without much delay.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith Thomson.

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:26:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "*** McCormack" <> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Urgent Response!!!
To: "Smith Thomson" <>

Smith,
You may refer to me as Mr. Walton. Sam is my first name and it does not follow proper
etiquette to use "Mr." with my first name.
I was really in hopes that you would respond with some interest of investing in my vision to revolutionize the retail industry.
As to the money that you are requesting that I send, I am just not comfortable with that. This a quite a large sum of money. To put it in perspective, I purchased a new truck the other day. All said and done, it set me back $2700. So, you can see that $400 is not play money. And, how is it that your father was such a wealthy man having put away 10 million and you find it hard to come up with $1200.
I should be the one asking you for a handout. Besides, I don't know you from the millions of other coloreds walking the streets of Birmingham. I don't know this Mr. Kiir from Jack. He won't even tell me the origins of his last name. And, what's more, he is asking that I send the money to yet another person with whom I have never even corresponded.
Just because a gentleman in a suit shows up at my door and introduces himself as Uncle Sam does not mean that I'm going to hand my taxes over to him, if you know what I mean.
Now, I would love to help you in this transaction and hopefully work with you on my retail expansion in the future, but I just don't have the kind of money you are talking about. I am just a small business man who puts everything right back into his dream to keep it growing.
I hope we can work through the one sticking point and get on with our business. Please let me know your intentions with regard to investing.

Best,
Sam

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your response, please tell me how much you can be able to come up with to assist me.

Have a wonderfull day and God bless,

Smith Thomson.
Smith,
I really must tell you that I'm not so inclined to come up with any amount to complete this transaction. However, if you would give me your commitment to invest in the start up and expansion efforts of my retail chain, I might be willing to come up with some "good faith" money. Would $20 be good for you? It's enough to keep gas in my new truck for a month.
Please get back to me with your intentions. I am really very excited to embark on this new venture. I have been having some very productive discussions with some of my current vendors and manufacturers. They all seem to think I may be on to something. In fact, a couple of them are willing to consign the start up inventory when I open an outlet. I just need to raise the capital for the construction and finish out expense.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Sam
I don't hear from him for a few days, so I send him this..............

Smith,
Just to let you know, I closed out the month for June and the 5 & 10 had a great month. Because of this, I should be able to put in $45 towards the transaction.
I hope all is well with you. It's been a few days since we last corresponded. Hopefully nothing bad has befallen you.

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your email, please go ahead and contact the Global Cargo Security Company and discuss with them on how you are going to send the remaining balance of $450 to them, and as soon as you finish sending them the money please kindly update me.

Looking forward to hear from you later today.

God bless,

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:45:40 -0700
Subject: Re: Act Urgently!!!

Smith,
Are you smoking that wacky weed or something? I told you that I believe I can come up with $45.....not $450. Again, this is a huge sum of money and I just cannot come up with that.
I really do not want to deal with the security company. Something about them just doesn't feel right. I would rather send you the money that I can come up with and let you put it together with your own funds and deal with them. This is "your" deal afterall.
Also, I really would like for you to confirm to me that you will use your part to invest in my retail expansion.

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam,

I told you that i needed $450 to complete the fee and you are talking about $45, what does $45 have to do with $450, please you should try to come up the total of $450 and send to me or to the company, then i promise to use part of my own share to invest in your retail business for expansion.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Smith,
I told you that I cannot come up with $450, so why do you keep going back to that. Initially, I was offering to put in $20, but we had a good month at the 5 & 10 in June and I am now offering to kick in $45.
Remember Smith, this is your deal of which you are taking a larger portion. I am merely here to help you. And in the end, should you choose to invest in my retail expansion, you could become an extremely wealthy man. You still have not even given me your commitment to invest with me after this business is concluded.
Do not expect me to hold your hand and walk you through this whole thing and put mu hard earned money on the line for someone I have never even met.
$45, take it or leave it.

Good day,
Sam
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your response, can you please complete the money $100, then let see what i can do to loan the remaining balance ok, then as soon as you are ready with the money then I will give information to send the money across.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a nice day and God bless,

Mr. Smith Thomson
Smith,
Damn it you are really getting under my skin! For the last time, I can only come up with $45. I also require your commitment to invest in my retail expansion before I go any further with you.
Now, respond with acceptance of these terms or forget the whole thing. I am really much too busy to be going back and forth with you about this.

Sam
Dear Sam,

I can undertand your situation right now, then i promise to use part of my own share to invest in your retail business for expansion.

You can go ahead and send the money to my lawyer who is currntly in nigeria to enable him have the complete money for the obtaining of the required documentations to enable us present it to the bank so that the bank can make the wire of the huge funds into your account without any delay.

Here is the lawyer name below.

EMENIKE SYLVESTER
LAGOS/ NIGERIA
QUESTION? MAN
ANSWER: WOMAN
AMOUNT:$45

Send the money through moneygram to lagos nigeria and send to me the payment information, such as the eight digit transfer numbers, senders name and address, to enable my lawyer pick up the funds without any delay.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Smith,
I've have looked in the directory and do not see any listing for Moneygram anywhere. Even in the directory for the nearest large city, Little Rock, it does not exist. Also, I grow leary of additional people coming into this deal. Who is this Eminike Sylvester? I am not in the habit of sending money to people whom I have never communicated with or seen a picture of.
Please get back to me soon on these issues so we can continue forward with this business. I am very eager to get the ball rolling on my expansion plan. My wife and I were talking last night and we landed on a name for the new retail outlet, WalMart. What do you think?

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your response, the man, Barrister Emenike Sylvester is a Nigerian lawyer base in London Uk, and he is my family lawyer, he is currently in Nigeria, he is helping us to obtain the required documents that needed by the bank before they could wire the Ten Million United States Dollars into your account.

Therefore you should go ahead and send the money to him through western union to Lagos Nigeria.

EMENIKE SYLVESTER
LAGOS/ NIGERIA
QUESTION? MAN
AMOUNT:$45

Send the money today through western union to lagos nigeria and send to me the payment information, such as the transfer control numbers, senders name and address, to enable my lawyer pick up the funds without any delay.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Smith,
I'll be sending the Western Union for $4.50 later this afternoon. But, be aware that I will be sending to your name.
Something about this whole thing has me concerned. How did you end up in Lagos, Nigeria? Isn't that a country in Africa? You mentioned back when we first began working on this that you were living in London, UK.
What's going on here?

Sam

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

went from $450 down to $4.50 LMAO Too funny !

Would *almost* be worth it to send $4.50 if you could be there to see the look on his face when he picked it up lol!

Notice I said 'almost' Wink

jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 7/14

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your email, please i am not in Nigeria, am in London Uk, the man you are sending the money is currently in Nigeria his home country for a business trip, the Nigerian lawyer base in London Uk, and he is my family lawyer, he is helping us to obtain the required documents that needed by the bank before they could wire the Ten Million United States Dollars into your account, but if you disagree to send the money to the lawyer in Nigeria, then you can send the money on my name Smith Thomson to London Uk, then i can pick it up and wait till the lawyer comes back to London, which will result much delay to the transaction, because he told me that he can as well obtain the required documents while he is in Nigeria, which will favour us most instead of me waiting for him to come back to London Uk.

Therefore you should go ahead and send the money to him through western union to Lagos Nigeria.

EMENIKE SYLVESTER
LAGOS/ NIGERIA
QUESTION? MAN
AMOUNT:$450
-----------------

SMITH THOMSON
LONDON/UK
QUESTION: MAN
AMOUNT:$450

Send the money today through western union to lagos nigeria or to me in London Uk and send to me the payment information, such as the transfer control numbers, senders name and address, to enable pick up the funds without any delay.

Have a nice day,
Mr. Smith Thomson.

John McCormack <[email protected]> wrote:
Smith,
I'll send the $0.45 to your name in London, UK later this afternoon. It may be a while before I can correspond back to you with the pick up information for Western Wireless Money Transfer.
I have an emergency at the 5 & 10 to attend to.

Take care,
Sam

Smith,
Here is you information to pick up at Western Union in London, UK:

SMITH THOMSON
LONDON/UK
QUESTION: Who's bad?
ANSWER: I'm bad
AMOUNT:$0.0450
MTCN: 4658126684

Do let me know once you have received this money and let me know what our next steps are. Sorry about the delay. We had some plumbing issues at the 5 & 10. The sewer backed up and flooded a the womens clothing area. It was a stinky mess. Do you all have that problem where you are from?
Well, I'm going to take the misses out for the weekend and see some country side. We're going to use the new Chevy pick-up. Road test, you know. Kind of a celebration for being one step closer to getting your investment assistance to get "Wal-Mart" (kind of grows on you, doesn't it) up and going.

Take care,
Sam

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to come out of lurkdom to comment- love it! 45 cents.. Laughing

Keep up the good work! Thumbs up

(Back to lurking)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work jmack.... i really want you to get into a big argument with him about what year it is. That would be awesome.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I applaud your effort, kind Sir! Maybe Smith is interested in leading the new African branch of your so-called "WalMart"? After all, he is the only man you know and trust on that continent?

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 7/18
From: "Global Cargo Security Company" <****@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: ****@yahoo.com
Subject: Contact The Bank
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:40:43 -0600

Attn Samuel,

How are you today? we want to inform you that your consignment/worth
$10,000,000 is no more with our company, it has been deposited with LA
CAIXA
BANK OF SPAIN/CALLE REAL MADRID ,10 BAJO,C.P 28008 MADRID SPAIN,due to
the
instructions by your partner Mr. Smith Thomson. Therefore you should
contact
the bank.

Here is the information of the bank in spain.
Dr. Vijay Martins.
Head-Foreign Remitting Officer.

Contact the bank and let them know that you are the beneficiary to the
$10,000,000, i have forwarded your informations to them also.

Waiting for your response.

YOURS FAITHFULY,
MR.JAMES KIIR
(HEAD, OPERATION)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "***" <****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Vijay,
Apparently your bank now has $10 million belonging to Smith Thomson. I am working with him from the US to claim this money.
Please get back to me on this. I have already transferred money with Western Union to Smith Thomson for the fees incurred.

Best,
Samuel M. Walton
Lacaixa Bank <[email protected]> wrote:
Attn. Samuel M. Walton,

Your message has been received, please fill the attached form and act according to the instructions and return it back to us to enable us transfer your funds without any delay.

We also want you to provide to us a copy of affidavit of claim and change of ownership signed by your partner Mr. Smith Thomson, to enable us confirm you as the bonafide beneficiary to the Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000) before we can transfer your funds into your account.

Send the 550Euros processing fee which is equivalent of 758.065 USD through western union or money gram to Madrid Spain with this name (CHRISTOPHER DEAN DIXON) Madrid Spain, Send the money and send to me the payment information to enable us pick the funds up and proceed for the transferring of your funds into your account without any delay.

Deducting of the charges from the funds is totally against the rules and regulations of our bank, therefore you should act according to our instructions to enable us transfer your funds without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:50:09 -0700
Subject: Re: Funds Transfer From The La Caixa Bank Of Spain
CC: [email protected]

Vijay,
What the hell is all of this? I already went through this with the previous bank. I also paid $0.0450 towards the transaction. Where has this money gone and why are you asking me for more? And, why is it always so much money? Do any of you people realize how much $758 is? I can make my payments on my new truck for a year with that much money.

Smith,
I am going to need your help again. I do not want to fill out all these papers again. Please forward everything you have from me when we were working with the Security Company to Vijay. Also send them this affadavit Vijay is requesting.
I really want to get this business concluded and get started on our business to open Wal-Mart. I'm really excited about this. We are both going to be very wealthy people. I just know this is going to be BIG!!

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam

You sent me some fake payment information and after tracking the stuff no money was sent by you, meanwhile i dont need that 45 because it has no meaning to this transaction, that money is too small to compare with what we need.

Infact, i must tell you the truth that i have no extra money as i am writing you, i have been hospitalised for over three months for heart problem that i was having and i spent some large amount of money that i was having in my account to make sure that i live again, and my doctor told me not to work or resume office till next two months, i know that i am surpose to pay the total fees but i have no extra money right now and have no hope of getting the money for now, please go ahead and pay the charges and i promise to increase your percentage to 35% instead of 30%.

Please assist me pay the money, i have no one else to borrow from, please do this because i have no body to run to accept you as my partner, please remember that we have alot to do in future, please consider what you are going to gain in future ok, please go ahead and send the funds to the bank to enable them transfer the funds into your account, i know that the money is a little big amount to you, but we have no option than to pay it ok.

As soon as i hear from you stating to assist me pay the charges, then i will go ahead and send to you the required documents to enable you forward them to the bank so that they can make the wire to you.

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:20:03 -0700
Subject: Re: My Response

Smith,
What do you mean? I sent the money last week by Western Union. But, no matter I can go and get a refund of my $0.0450.
This whole thing is becoming very frustrating. These outrageous sums of money that these banks and security companies are requesting is like robbery. The money is yours and they want to make it so hard on you to get it. Why can't they just deduct their fees once the money is transferred to you? If I were you I would tell them to stick their fees where the sun doesn't shine. If they are really interested in collecting the fees, they will work with you.
Why did you not mention that you were having heart issues before now? I hope you are not in a Nigerian hospital. I hear they dance around a fire and pull the intestines out of a chicken to diagnose people. You may not have anything wrong with you, it could have been just a bad chicken.
But, I seem to remember that you said you were in London, UK. I hope so because they have good heart doctors there. I can't say so much for the dentists, but the heart doctors are good. You know, a couple of months ago we had a doctor in Minnesota that used a machine to do a surgery on the heart. It was this machine that would act as the heart and lungs so he could have time to make repairs the the heart. The girl died after the surgery, but they say that the machine did its job perfectly. Would you like me to get you in touch with this doctor? I believe his name is Dr. Dennis or something.
Anyway, send me the documents. I'll see what I can do to help you. I am going to negotiate with the bank a little.

Best,
Sam
From: "Smith Thomson" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "***" <*****@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: My Response
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:55:59 -0600
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your understanding, i promise to send you the documents as soon as you return the filled form signed including the payment of $750, then i will go ahead and send to you the required documents to enable you forward them to the bank so that they can make the wire to you.

So contact the bank finalize with them and let me know that everything is done, then i will send you the documents without any delay.

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Attn. Samuel M. Walton,

We have received your email, You should be discussing this with your partner Mr. Smith Thomson, we will only be waiting the required documents including the fee as soon as you make it ready.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:24:26 -0700
Subject: RE: Funds Transfer From The La Caixa Bank Of Spain

Vijay,
I see that you use Dr. in your name. My partner Smith is quite ill with some heart condition. Do you know anything about the heart? Do you happen to know this american surgeon that goes by Dr. Clarence Dennis? Maybe you can help get us in touch with him to use his new heart surgery machine on Smith. So far, the only patient has died but I think maybe it could be a benefit to Smith.
On another subject, we need to negotiate these fees down to a reasonable amount. How about $75. The other option is that you wait to collect your fees until after the transaction is completed.
Let me know.

Best,
Sam
Attn. Samuel,

Your message has been received, No transfer will be made untill we receive from you the filled form and other two required documents and the prcessing fee of $750, then we can transfer the funds into your account.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "****" <*****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: RE: Funds Transfer From The La Caixa Bank Of Spain
To: "Lacaixa Bank" <[email protected]>
Vijay,
I see we are making progress. We are already down from $758 to $750. There is still a long way to go though. What is your absolute bottom dollar for this transaction. I am in the retail business and I know there is always room to move. No price is set in stone.
Get back to me with a lower number.

Best,
Sam
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:21:01 -0700

Smith,
I am really busy with the 5 & 10 and just don't have time to sit down and fill out their form. Seeing how you are laying on your back doing nothing in the hospital, can you fill it out and send it to me? I will send it on to the bank from there. I'm still working with them to get the fees reduced. $750 will make my new truck payments for a year. It's just ridiculous!! You have all my infomation from our earlier communications. Thanks for taking care of this for me buddy!
I'll let you know once I get a reasonable fee negotiated. Then you and I can determine what part of that I will contribute. If I am going to borrow money for this, you can too.

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam,

I can not fill the form for you because you are going to sign it, i can try as much as possible to borrow atleast $150, you should try to come up with the remaining balance of $600, you should go ahead and fill sign the form and return to the bank including the $600, then as soon as i confirm your own part of the payment to the bank then i will go ahead send my own $150 immediately.

God bless,

Mr. Smith
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: "****" <*****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Smith,
I just don't have time. Please just sign Samuel M. Walton to it in your own handwriting. Besides, I do not have access to a printing machine at the moment. The repair service had to send a man down from Cincinatti to pick it up and fix the damage done by my secretary.
She ended up in the hospital after sitting on top of the machine trying to get it to print her rear end. Well, it did....but not before grabbing some skin and pulling it into the machine. Aside from the blood, her flesh got stuck somewhere inside and the drum quit turning. It was quite a mess. That was one of the emergencies I had last week, besides the sewer lines backing up into the womens clothing department. It sure has been a rough time around here lately.
I talked to the manager down at the Savings and Loan this morning and he said he could loan me the money but I would have to open an account at his branch. The minimum balance to get a loan of that size ($750) is coincidently $150. I normally don't use the banks, I don't trust them after seeing so many people ruined in the Stock Crash of 1929. I remember well how hard it was on my family. I was young and did not fully understand.
Anyway, do you think you could borrow that money and send it to me? I can use that to open an account and get the full amount on loan and send it off to the bank. Once we have the deal done, you can get it back.
I'm trying to think of everything I can to help get this done for you Smith. I still just cannot believe the amount of money these crooks want from us to get to this money that rightfully belongs to you. Outrageous!!!

Best,
Sam

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im new to this but credit to you jmack for keeping him on the end of a no win piece of string Cool

this is good info to help get ideas for my first bait when im sure an ready to take that big step Cool

hope this topic continues as im enjoying reading this an reading your great replies to all these people lol

keep us posted again!

pony
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I envision an appearance by your evil brother Kenny is who is attempting to steal your idea and make it his own! Soon "K-Marts" will be all over the country if your lad doesn't move quick on this retail deal!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 7/19/07

SIR,

I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY YET, I TOLD YOU THAT I AM GOING TO BORROW IT FROM SOMEONE, AND THAT SHOULD BE BY TOMORROW, I AM GOING TO TALK WITH THE PERSON TO SEE IF HE CAN HELP ME WITH $150.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

GOD BLESS,

MR. SMITH THOMSON
**** <****@yahoo.com> wrote:
Smith,
That is great news!! Let me know when you have the money so we can arrange to get the account opened and get the loan.
This is really exciting. I think we are really close to finally getting this business concluded. Then we can get started on Wal-Mart and both be very wealthy people in the end. More than just $10 million. I can just feel it. Very exciting!

Best,
Sam
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:58:12 -0700

Smith,
Checking in with you to see if you were able to borrow the $150 from your acquaintance. I was down at the Savings & Loan earlier today on a separate matter, but asked the manager if he thought there would be a problem with me qualifying for the loan. He said there should be absolutely no problem once I have an account opened and the escrow amount there.
I didn't even think about it yesterday when I wrote back to you, but I should be able to come up with $75 to kick in to the escrow. So, if you haven't talked with your friend yet, only ask him to loan you $75.
I'll take my $75 from the cash reserve in the safe at the 5 & 10. It will make things a little tight there, but this will all be just a temporary thing until we get the $10 million from the bank in Spain.
Oh, and I forgot to thank you for increasing my share to 35%. That is mighty white of you, as they say around these parts.

Best,
Sam
Dear Sam,

The person i was hoping to lend me some funds disappointed me and i have no other person to run to, therefore you should try as much as you can to raise the total fee of $750 as am not seeing my self getting any money.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Mr. Smith.

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "***" <****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Smith,
I am quite disappointed that all of this seems to be going down the commode. To make things worse, I just heard that my backstabbing brother Ken has found out about my idea and was down at the registrars office this morning to secure K-Mart as his corporate name. It has been this way all my life. He heard that I was planning to open a retail outlet in Little Rock years ago and he went and beat me to it. That's the reason I had to open my 5 & 10 here in this little town of Bentonville. He makes all the money because of his higher traffic. Now, I fear that he is going to steal my idea of "one-stop shopping". I really need to beat him to the punch or at least raise enough money to build bigger and better than his.
Honestly Smith, I don't quite know what else to do. $750 is a lot of money. I don't have enough to fund the equity in the account. I don't have anything to sell that is worth that much. I'm in debt up to my ears.
I was really counting on you to come through with half of the equity so I can secure the loan. Surely you know some wealthy people, maybe old friends of your father. He put away so much money that he must have some acquaintances with substantial means.
Smith, please help me here. I could really use my portion of that money and your investment into my dream. Think of something and get back to me. Whatever you can raise will be great. I'll check with a couple of my friends as well and see if I can get another $10 on my end.

Best,
Sam

Enter the hired killers 7/20

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: "****" <****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Smith,
I write to you today frightened for my life. As of lunch this afternoon, I had gone to the Savings & Loan for a meeting with the branch manager to dicuss getting a loan for the full $750 without the equity requirement. The result of the meeting was very positive and they agreed to allow me to use the hard assets at the 5 & 10 as collateral. All was looking very positive and we have another appointment later tonight to draw up the papers.
However, upon opening my mail this afternoon, I recieved an correspondence that one of my family members has hired someone to have me killed. The hired killer has decided to take pity on me and allow me the opportunity to essentially buy my life back. They are requiring $1000 to cancel the scheduled murder. I know that this is Ken's doing. He must have heard from one of my employees that I was working on a deal with you to get the capital together and beat him to the punch, or at least build bigger and better. That sorry excuse for a man has opted to just have me killed rather than compete with me in the market place like a man.
Unfortunately, for the sake of my wife and children, I am going to need the loan to save my life. Further, I will notify that piece of shit I once called my brother that he wins and I will not seek to compete with his K-Mart. I do well enough with the 5 & 10 to live a modest life and will just have to settle for that.
I apologize that I will not be able to help you to complete this transaction. I had so wanted to see my dream come true. But, family always comes first and I am no good to anyone if I am murdered.
Take care my friend. I wish you the best. Hopefully, you will find another that can help you see your transaction to completion.

Best,
Sam

Sam Walton will soon be changing his name to Colonel Sanders....

Dear Friend Sam,

You are really a great story teller, thats wonderfull, keep it on ok, but learn to me a real business man.

Bye,

Smith.

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:38:03 -0700nks

Smith,
I am quite shocked by this response. It is definitely not what I expected from my future business partner. Venturing into business together requires some level of trust between us and you are telling me here that you think I am a story teller? How dare you!!
You have no idea what I have been struggling with since I learned of my brother's plans on Friday. I spent the weekend with the family but was constantly looking over my shoulder. How would you feel if it were you in my shoes?
It will all turn out o.k. though. I got the draft from the bank Friday afternoon and sent the ransom to the contact holders. Once they confirm reciept of the money, I will certainly breath a sigh of releif.
Now, I have agreed to send you merchandise from the store in place of the money required. So, let's try to keep this deal alive. Although I will not seek to compete with my brother in the retail arena, there's always the restaurant business. I have been toying around with a recipe to make fried chicken for years at home. I have a suspicion that there is a market for something besides McDonalds out there. Do you like Fried Chicken? How about watermelon? Mashed potatoes and brown gravy? Those are some of the things I'm considering for the proprietary menu.
Anyway, waiting to hear back about how to send the merchandise.....

Best,
Sam

To: "John McCormack" <[email protected]>
Subject: My Response
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:08:09 -0600
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your response and i am sorry for the words i used for you ok, yes the UPS use to ship goods internationally, all you need to do is to go to their office and tell them the items which you want them to ship and the destination of the goods, then to enable them give you their prize, then as soon as you were able to conclude the UPS, then quickly let me know so that they investor base in nigeria can give me his office address to forward to you for the shipment.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith.

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
Smith,
You have no idea how relieved I am to read your letter this morning. After such an emotionally draining weekend, there finally seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that you will still be my investing partner even though we will be entering a completely different industry. But, the more I think about it people must always eat, right?
I have kind of let myself go over the weekend and haven't even shaved. I woke up this morning to find that my beard is going gray. So, I decided to shave and found that my razor was quite dull. I ended up just shaving the sides of my face and leaving the hair in the more sensitive areas around my mouth and chin. After I was done, I was quite happy with the results. I think I may let this hair continue growing, even if it is turning gray.
Well, I will look up the location of a UPS center and try to go this afternoon. I fear that the nearest one may be in Little Rock though. I'm still a bit afraid to travel there since that is where my brother lives. I may pay one of my clerks some overtime and send him down there.
Please get the address for me so that I can get the items packaged and sent. I am thinking to send 2- 17" Television consoles, 2- Philco HiFi radios and a set of Chromatic Dinner Ware with 7 place settings. All of this is worth around $800, not including what it costs for me to send it overseas.

Best,
Sam

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smith is back on the hook........

Dear Sam,

The investor responded to me that he can no longer accept the properties anymore, so you should try as much as you can to come up with the total charges ok.

God bless,

Mr. Smith.

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:14:39 -0700

Smith,
Do you understand the predicament I am in? I just last week had to take out a loan to pay off the killers my brother hired. Now, the bank has a lein against my modest business. What would you have me do, take a third loan on my house?
Remember Smith, this is your deal and you came to me for help. I really don't feel that it is right that I am the one making all the sacrifices to complete this deal. I am really at the point now that I am ready to just give up on this. I need you to get a little more involved. What are you going to do to assist in the completion of this transaction?
By the way, I have filed a petition with the court to change my name. I was talking with some of my business advisors yesterday morning about going into the restaurant business and they were not too thrilled with my potential names for the business. I was thinking either Sam's Chicken Shack or Wal-Chicken. They thought it better that I get back to my Kentucky roots and name it something like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Then, they suggested that I reinvent myself as a southern military man and change my name to Colonel Sanders. I agreed, so I went to the court yesterday to file the papers.
It's not legal yet, but you can start referring to me as Colonel. Please get back to me and let me know what you are doing to contribute before I will make any further sacrifices for this transaction.

Best,
Col. Sanders

To: "****" <****@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:59:29 -0600
Dear Col. Sanders,

Thanks for your response, someone has borrowed $200 to me and i have just finished sending the money to the bank in spain, so what we need right now is just $558, and i have already informed the bank to contact you to pay the remaining balance $558.

So do whatever you could do to raise the balance and send to the bank in spain to enable them wire the Ten Million United States Dollars into your account.

God bless,

Mr. Smith.

And now the Lacaixa Bank re-enters.....

From: "Lacaixa Bank" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "****" <****@yahoo.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:09:40 +0000
Attn. Samuel M. Walton,

We want to inform you that we have just received a part payment of $200 from your partner Mr. Smith Thomson, and he informed us that you are to pay the balance of $558, so we are expecting to hear from you with the $558 to enable us transfer Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000)

We also want you to provide to us a copy of affidavit of claim and change of ownership signed by your partner Mr. Smith Thomson, to enable us confirm you as the bonafide beneficiary to the Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000) before we can transfer your funds into your account.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.

I seem to remember that, at one time, there were simply trunk boxes and the bank was not aware of the contents.......

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT
Vijay,
Nice to hear from you again. You never did tell me what you received your doctorate in. Is it internal medicine, psychology, marine biology?
I'm not sure if Smith told you, but my brother recently hired contract killers to do away with me so that I would not try to compete with his retail plans to open K-Mart's all over the country. It was my idea to begin with, but he's always been that way. When we were kids I built a soapbox racer over the summer. It was the fastest in town. So, he went and built one of his own and when it could not beat me he poured lighter fluid on mine and burned it to ashes. What's more, I was in it when he did that. I escaped with only a minor burn on my arm and a little less hair on my head.
Anyway, it cost me $1000 to buy the contract on my head, which I had to take a loan against my business for. I'm afraid the bank will not lend me any more money. I was thinking, though, that they might approve the loan if I can show them a certified letter from your bank that shows the amount of money I will receive once the transaction is complete with Smith. Can you put together a letter for me, have it notarized and mail the original to me for the bank to see? This is the only way I can think of to get the $55.80 that Smith lacks in completing this deal.
Get back to me soon, please.

Best,
Col. Sanders

p.s. Yes, I have changed my name from Samuel Walton to Colonel Sanders.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does everyone think of this one so far? I, myself and pretty happy with it being a rookie at this and all. I have a little more already, but it's kinda boring. So, I'll wait for it to get interesting again before I post an update.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i though that fool clocked on that u was stringing him along in the latest instalment of emails but he fell back into it after u had ago lol

ur doing greatt jmach for ur first bait attewmpt so keep it up Cool

pony
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jmack....... I'm not sure that I understand how such a sweet looking little boy can grow up to be such a monster. Wonderful work. Smile
DjSoulstice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you've had him going for awhile now, and just when it seemed you lost him you reeled him back in.

Nice work, keep it up!!

LOL, too funny so far.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It continues....thought I lost him for a while but I wiggle the hook and he's back on.........

Attn.Colonel Sanders,

We are not in position to give you the leter you requested, please contact your partner Mr. Smith Thomson.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.

Vijay,
It looks like, once again, your obstinant attitude towards business is going to put the brakes on this whole thing.
You really should consider changing your business model to embrace potential wealthy customers.
Who is your boss? I would like to contact the bank manager.

Col. Sanders

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:20:40 -0700

Smith,
I have replied to an e-mail from the bank regarding the remaining balance of $558. Just so you know, I have requested that they put together a certified letter stating the amount of money involved in this transaction, have it notarized and send me the original. I can present this to the bank and hopefully it will encourage them to extend me another loan. It turns out I don't have enough equity left in my home to take another loan on it. This will be the only way I can get the money.
I'll let you know what they reply.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Dear Col. Sanders,

Do you have equity line of credit account?

Mr. Smith.

Smith,
I told you, I already have a second (equity credit line) mortgage on my home. It was used a few years back to add another room to the house. At this point, the value of the home has not changed and, therefore, I do not have any more equity in the home to borrow against.
I need the notarized letter from the bank in order to show the bank that I will be able to repay the loan.

Best,
Col. Sanders

DEAR COL. SANDERS,

I HAVE JUST GOT A CONTACT OF A FINANCIER WHO WILL GIVE US LOAN TO FINANCE THIS TRANSACTION, BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY CAN ONLY WIRE MONEY INTO YOUR EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT, AND THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT THEY NEEDED MUST BE FROM ANY OF THESE BANKS BELOW.

1) WALLS FARGO BANK
2) WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK
3) BANK OF AMERICA.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT WITH ANY OF THESE BANK PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU A FORM THAT THE FINANCIER GAVE TO ME TO FILL YOUR EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

GOD BLESS,

MR. SMITH.

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:22:50 -0700
Subject: Re: URGENT

Smith,
Sorry, I haven't heard of any of those banks except Wells Fargo. But, all my financing is done with my local bank, Bentonville Savings & Loan. Please, get with the bank and have them get me the notarized letter. This is the only way. The bank manager is a friend of mine, but even he has to report to someone. He has done all he can for me. I really need the letter.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Dear Col. Sanders,

The bank has disagreed to write the note to you, so what do we do now?

Mr. Smith.

Smith,
I guess all we can do is wait it out and see if something positive happens in the near future that will allow me to come up with some money. One thing I'm waiting to see the outcome of is an apparent foreign lottery that I seem to have won. I really don't believe it though. Something just doesn't seem right about the whole thing. To start with, they were dating documents with the year 2007. That's hilarious!! Anyway, I'll let you know if it turns out to be legitimate. I'm not sure how much it equates to in dollars, but it seems like more than enough to cover the fees.
It still does not sit well with me either that this bank is being so greedy. These fees they are charging us are outrageous.
You keep you eyes and ears open to see if someone else can loan you some money as well.
Well, back to the fryer. I'm working with some different spices to get the right flavor in my fried chicken. You never told me, do you like fried chicken and watermelon?

Best,
Col. Sanders

All is silent after this.....until I wiggle the hook.

Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: URGENT
Any ideas yet? The lottery winning thing turned out to be a joke. Probably someone working with my brother to screw with my head.

Col. Sanders

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: URGENT
Smith,
My wife and I were talking last night and I think she gave me a great idea. Her ladies club recently did a bake sale at church and raised nearly $300 for the childrens summer camp. I was thinking I could do something similar up at the 5 & 10. I could whip up some Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and some home-made buttermilk biscuits and sell them at the store.
Now, lets say hypothetically that I can raise $300; would you be able to cover the balance of the fees to get this done?
Please let me know. I will need some time to prepare the store and the food.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Dear Col. Sanders

Thanks for your update, yes i can come up with the remaining $258 to add to your $300 to complete it $558 remaining balance, so what you need to do is you should contact the bank and ask them to give you an information to send the $300 to them today, then i will be sending my own $258 this evening as soon as i meet with my cousin who promise to assist me with $258, because i called him immediately i got your email and he promised to give me the money once he comes back from office today.

Please contact the bank and send your own $300 to them immediately without much delay and get back to me ok.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Smith.

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:18:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: URGENT
Smith,
Calm down there partner. It takes planning to put together a bake sale. Then, it will take an entire day, with some help, to get the stuff cooked. I think the best day to do this would be on the weekend when people are out with their family shopping. Especially with the kids whom I have found over the years to be a great audience to market to. Parents just cannot resist when their kids ask for something. And kids ask for what they see. So, I'll be using low tables and an assortment of candies and flavored juices to get their attention.
I expect to hold the sale on Saturday and, if all goes well, have the money prepared to transfer on Monday of next week.
Does that work for you?

Best,
Col. Sanders

The money has been transferred again!! At least I don't have to deal with Vijay anymore.....

Attn. Col. Sanders,

We want to inform you that the Ten Million United States Dollars has been transfered to our affliated branch in Nigeria Western Africa, therefore you are to contact the office in Nigeria and pay the remaining balance to them and to enable them transfer your funds into your account as the new beneficiary without any delay.

Here is the personal information of the man incharge of your funds remittance in Nigeria branch.
MR. FRANK EDWARD
CELL PHONE: 234 802 625 0729
EMAIL: [email protected]

Go ahead and contact him and pay to him the remaining balance of $558 to enable them transfer your funds into your account as the new beneficiary without any delay.

Waiting for your response as soon as you pay and receive your funds into your account.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Vijay Martins.

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:21:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT
Vijay,
I am pleased to hear that the funds have been transferred out of your control. Quite frankly, you have been a horses ass during this whole thing.
Hopefully, your associate Frank is a little more customer service oriented.

Col. Sanders

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
Frank,
I have been instructed to contact you as you are now in posession of a large sum of money belonging to Mr. Smith Thomson. Let me forewarn you now that I have little patience for obsinant people such as your associate Vijay. I trust you will be more accomodating.
By next Monday I will be transferring, hopefully, $30.0 to you for my part of the fees involved in securing Smith's funds. I have to say that I still believe this is highway robbery how your institution is requiring that he pay you to have access to "his" money. All that aside, Smith will be forwarding the balance ($258) in short order.
To whom shall I send the $.300 next week?

Best,
Col. Sanders

I'm open for ideas on where to go from here.......

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 8/06/07......

John McCormack <****@yahoo.com> wrote:
Frank,
I have been instructed to contact you as you are now in posession of a large sum of money belonging to Mr. Smith Thomson. Let me forewarn you now that I have little patience for obsinant people such as your associate Vijay. I trust you will be more accomodating.
By next Monday I will be transferring, hopefully, $30.0 to you for my part of the fees involved in securing Smith's funds. I have to say that I still believe this is highway robbery how your institution is requiring that he pay you to have access to "his" money. All that aside, Smith will be forwarding the balance ($258) in short order.
To whom shall I send the $.300 next week?

Best,
Col. Sanders

Attn. Col. Sanders,

Your message has been received, i will wait to hear from you with the payment information of $300 as you promised next week.

One Mr. Smith Thomson contacted me and told me that he is the owner of the funds while you are the new beneficiary, and he also promised to send a sum of $258 as part payment by tomorrow.

Regards,

Frank Edward.

Frank,
Let me spell this out for you.........
TO WHOM DO I SEND THE MONEY ON MONDAY? I NEED A NAME AND ADDRESS!!!! I swear you people really need some lessons in reading comprehension.

Col. Sanders

Attn. Col. Sanders,

Your message has been received, below is the information to send the money through western union or moneygram to Lagos Nigeria.

3m3n1ke Sylvester
4 Awolowo Way Ikeja-Lagos/Nigeria
Question: Colour?
Answer: Red.
Amount: $300

Go ahead and send the money and send to us the payment information, such as the transfer control numbers, sender's name and address, to enable us pick up the funds without any delay.

Regards,

Frank Edward.

Frank,
Who is this Eminem Sylvester? I don't like the idea of sending money to someone with whom I have had no correspondence. I'll just send it to you, Frank Edward. If all goes well tomorrow with the bake sale I will be sending it on Monday. The information will be sent for you to claim the transfer as soon as I have done it.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Attn. Col. Sanders,

Your message has been receive, please you should work according to my instructions, i am not the accounting officer who is incharge of receiving of funds, my position is to remitte your funds into your account, Mr. Emenike Sylvester is incharge of any incoming funds, he is the only person who can receive your funds, and you should send the money to him not me, i am not the owner of these company, i am just a staff who work with instructions from above, so go ahead and send the funds to the young man and send me the info to enable him pick up the funds without delay.

Regards,

Frank Edward

Frank,
Have this Eminem send me correspondence so that we may establish a relationship before I send money to his name.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Attn. Col. Sanders,

Your message has been receive, here is the personal information of Mr.Emenike Sylvester not Eminem.

3m3n1ke Sylvester
Cell Phone 234 802 676 2228

Regards,

Frank Edward

Eminem,
My name is Colonel Sanders. I have been working for some time now with Smith Thomson, to help him recieve a large sum of money that belongs to him. It seems that the bank you work for is basically holding his money hostage until he pays you some ridiculous fees.
Further, this money has been transferred to a number of different banks up to now.
The reason I contact you is because Frank tells me to send the fees to your name in Africa. I have told him that I do not send money to people I don't know or have never corresponded with, especially coloreds. I gave one of them $2.00 one day and asked him to be a good boy and run down to the soda jerk and get me burger and a root beer. Well, I never got either and the boy made off with my $2.00.
I hope you will respond soon. I raised the funds to cover my contribution to the fees for Smith. Actually, we raised much more than that. The bake sale on Saturday was so successfull that we did it again on Sunday. In total, we pulled in over $2000.00. Can you believe that? Just selling my, now famous, Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with brown gravy, Watermelon and flavored juices. It was a bid hit with the coloreds around here. Seems they like Fried Chicken and Watermelon especially.
Anyway, please write back so that I may feel more comfortable with you and get the money sent. I'm really very excited now. I will use my part of the money to open up restaurants with my Fried Chicken recipe.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Frank,
Thanks for the contact information to Eminem. I have sent him correspondence a only wait for his response before I go to send the money.
The bake sale did very well. Don't tell Smith, but we made much more than what was needed. Over $2000.00. I plan to keep doing this every weekend at the 5 & 10 until I get my share of the money from Smith and open up a restaurant, or two. We're going to call it Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Tell me Frank, do you like Fried Chicken and Watermelon?

Best,
Col. Sanders

Attn. Col. Sanders,

Your message has been receive, go ahead and send to him the money and update me immediately.

Regards,

Frank Edward

EMENIKE SYLVESTER <[email protected]> wrote:
Sir,

Thanks for the email, yes i was informed by Mr. Frank Edward that you will be contacting me over the $300 fee to enable him transfer your Ten Million United states Dollars into your account.
Here is my full names and info to send the money through western union or moneygram to Lagos Nigeria.

Emenike Sylvester
4 Awolowo Way Ikeja-Lagos/Nigeria
Question: Colour?
Answer: Red.
Amount: $300

Quickly send the money and send to me the payment information, such as the transfer control numbers, sender's name and address, to enable me pick up the funds without any delay.

Regards,

Emenike Sylvester
Head-Accounting Department.

Eminem,
Thanks for writing back. You are very prompt. I just went down to the Western Union station here in Bentonville and sent the money to you.
They say that you will have to contact this third party service, though, to get the transfer number. They said it has to do with the Russians, they are trying to prevent sympathizers from sending them money or something.

Go here:
www.v3r1fys3c.co
and put in this number:
b69387133daa6caed3d4268100bd92fa2952e460d6fffddd1271af3fd54cbd05

They said you will have to answer a numbered set of questions and, at the end, it will give you the transfer number that you will take with you to your local branch. Here is the rest of the information to pick it up:

Sent to: Eminem Stallone
Address: 4 Awoowoo St. Ikea, Lagos Africa
Test Question: Do you like Fried Chicken?
Answer: Mmmmm, yessa
Amount: $0.300

Let me know once you have recieved the funds so that I may get in touch with Smith to complete our business.

Best,
Col. Sanders

He�s getting rather excited now. Two e-mails in a row��.

Sir,

First, my name is EMENIKE SYLVESTER not EMENEM ok, Please you sent the money to the wrong name, please go back to the western union store where you sent the money and ask them to use the correct information below.

Here is the my info below once again

EMENIKE SYLVESTER
4 AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: RED
AMOUNT: $300

Quickly send the money and send to me the payment information your self not to track it from unknown people through site, such as the transfer control numbers, sender's name and address, to enable me pick up the funds without any delay.

Please I need your cell phone numbers urgently for easy communication.

Regards,

Emenike Sylvester

Sir,

Please you sent the money to the wrong name, please go back to the western union store where you sent the money and ask them use the correct information below.
Here is the my info below once again.

EMENIKE SYLVESTER

Quickly send the money and send to me the payment information, such as the transfer control numbers, sender's name and address, to enable me pick up the funds without any delay.

Regards,

Emenike Sylvester

Nike,
So sorry about the name being wrong. I get in a hurry sometimes and I left the paper with your information on it sitting on my desk when I went to Western Union. At least I did get the rest of it right, though.
I've called them and made the changes so that you can get your transfer number. In your other correspondence you mentioned something about not using a third party service. Unfortunately, according to Western Union, this is mandatory by the United States government because of some recent tensions with the Russians.
Use that same address that I supplied you earlier, but use this new access code:

8e21b3b2b9aaf15e25989300582da334f95924fc10a08a8c6b0a00e1b48bdcb0

Sent to: Eminike Sylvester
Address: 4 Awoowoo Lane Ikea, Lagos Africa
Test Question: Where's the best Watermelon found?
Answer: In my belly.
Amount: $0.0300

Again, please let me know the moment you recieve the transfer. Quickly, go and get your transfer number and claim the funds and get back to me.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Well, let�s see how many hits we get on him and how long he spends in his 100 question session��
I fear this may all be over before long though.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i could get u a link to one of them annoying sites which a mate of mine made ...here u go to it an u end up having to click ok around 180 times if thats how u want to pester the lad lol

pony
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I think he's getting sufficiently annoyed trying to retrieve his MTCN from v3r1fys3c.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir,

First, my name is EMENIKE SYLVESTER not EMENEM ok, Please you sent the money to the wrong name, please go back to the western union store where you sent the money and ask them to use the correct information below.

Here is the my info below once again

EMENIKE SYLVESTER

Quickly send the money and send to me the payment information your self not to track it from unknown people through site, such as the transfer control numbers, sender's name and address, to enable me pick up the funds without any delay.

Please I need your cell phone numbers urgently for easy communication.

Regards,

Emenike Sylvester

Nike,
So sorry about the name being wrong. I get in a hurry sometimes and I left the paper with your information on it sitting on my desk when I went to Western Union. At least I did get the rest of it right, though.
I've called them and made the changes so that you can get your transfer number. In your other correspondence you mentioned something about not using a third party service. Unfortunately, according to Western Union, this is mandatory by the United States government because of some recent tensions with the Russians.
Use that same address that I supplied you earlier, but use this new access code:

8e21b3b2b9aaf15e25989300582da334f95924fc10a08a8c6b0a00e1b48bdcb0

Sent to: Eminike Sylvester
Address: 4 Awoowoo Lane Ikea, Lagos Africa
Test Question: Where's the best Watermelon found?
Answer: In my belly.
Amount: $0.0300

Again, please let me know the moment you recieve the transfer. Quickly, go and get your transfer number and claim the funds and get back to me.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Nike,
Sorry for writing you again but I forgot to ask you a question. Smith and some other bank officials were using this term "cell phone" back when we started communicating. What is this? No one has ever answered that question for me. I have a phone in my office, but it's just a normal Bell rotary phone. I run a retail outlet and would love to know if there is something new out there that I'm not aware of. You would think that my account rep. would tell me if something new was on the market.
I would appreciate your response on this. And let me know when you have picked up the transfer.

Best,
Col. Sanders

I HAVE ANSWRED ALL THE 15 QUESTIONS BUT THE DID NOT RELEASE THE MTCN NUMBERS TO ME, PLEASE I AM TIRED OF THIS OK, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU MAKE EVERY INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO ME TO PICK UP THE MONEY, AND I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL UNTIL YOU PROVIDE THE FULL INFORMATION TO ME TO PICK.

Nike,
I just checked with the Western Union office and they said you will not get the transfer number (I assume this is what you mean by MTCN) until you answer all of the questions. They state that there are more than 15 questions and you must continue to the next page of questions.
Now, quickly go back and try, try again and immediately contact me once you have the funds.

Col. Sanders

Sir,

I do not think that you are a serious person, please stop wasting my time with all these games you are playing with me ok, please when you are ready to send the money then update me with the information, i am not going to track anything anymore ok.

Bye,

Emenike.

Nike,
How dare you speak to Col. Sanders in this tone. I have worked very hard to get to this point in the transaction. But you wouldn't understand that because you and your bank have only recently been involved. Truth is that this has taken over a month now and I refuse to let it all go down the drain because of your obstinance.
As I told you, it is a requirement of the US government. It is not my choice or Western Unions choice; it is the United States of America. It is neither your fault nor mine that we have to protect ourselves against the Russians.
Now, either do what you need to do and let me know when you have the money or tell me otherwise so that I may contact Smith and let him rip into your ass! I would think, with the amount of money he stands to gain, he is not a person that you would want to mess with. That much money is equal to A LOT of power.
Now, quickly go and get the transaction number to claim the funds and respond to me immediately once you have it.

Col. Sanders

Sir,

Go to the store and ask them to give you your money back, so that you can go to another store maybe moneygram and send the money to EMENIKE SYLVESTER not EMINIKE please, and make sure that they give you all the full tranfer info, because i am not ready to pass through the other process any more.

Waiting your response.

Regards,
Emenike.

Nike,
There is no such thing as Moneygram. One of the other bank tried this with me and it's a bunch of bullshit. And don't worry about the substitution of and "I" for and "E". It will not stop you from picking up the funds once you have completed the verification to get the transaction number.
Now, quickly get the transaction number and claim the funds and contact me immediately once you have done this.

Col. Sanders

Smith,
I think you need to have a little talk with this new bank that holds your money. I have been working with some Nike guy and have given him all the information Western Union gave to me for him to retrieve the transfer number, but this guy seems to be too lazy to follow through. The Western Union rep tells me that this guy has tried to retrieve the number but keeps quitting before he gets all the way through.
Please, quickly contact this guy and get this resolved. By tomorrow, if he hasn't picked up the money I will go down and get my money back. I'm just about fed up with this deal. It seems every time everything seems to be almost done, something else comes up that throws a wrench in the whole thing. I am personally tired of the emotional ups and downs.
Please let me know immediately once you have resolved this issue with the bank representative.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Stop all these jokes my friend and be serious, this is business that involve huge amount of money, check the information they gave to you is not even right information you used in sending the money, at the same time you gave the some bullshit site to track the money from, look let me tell you, go and pick up your money and resend it through another store, then make you tell them that you need all the information and do not need the site for the receiver to track it from, the money belonng to you, they can not tell you what to do with your money ok, i sent my own part few days ago and no site was giving to me, then if you can not accept my terms then you can keep your money so that i look for another partner that will work and assist me.

Have a wonderfull day,

Mr. Smith

Smith,
I have to tell you that I am quite disappointed in you and your attitude. I have spent over a month working with you and have bent over backwards to try and help you. A little gratitude for all of my efforts would be appreciated.
I don't know about your country but here we are on a high security threat due to our tense relations with Russia. This is the purpose that the government has mandated this method of obtaining transaction numbers for any and all money transfers outside of the United States. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I CAN SAY OR DO ABOUT IT!!
The only other way I could get money to you would be to send it via mail. It is not recommended to send cash through the mail, but I guess I could disguise it inside a letter or a greeting card or something.
Honestly Smith, I have just about had it with this whole thing. This is the second time that you have personally attacked my character in your correspondence. That is 1 time more than most people live to do. I will tell you that I value my character above all else and a man who challenges that is in for a world of hurt. I'll give you this chance to take back your words.

Col. Sanders

I�ll try to keep this going, but I think it�s just about run the course���..
[/b]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think that the Col. Sanders bit is worn out. Let's see if Smith would like to work with his evil brother who tried to have him killed a while back........

Smith,
Should I consider our business done, because you and your damn associates seem to be too lazy to do what is necessary to claim the transfer?
I went down the other day and received a refund from Western Union and asked the manager of the location about some way around the government requirements, but he said there is nothing he can do if the money is being sent outside the United States. He suggested to check and see if bank to bank transfers have the same requirements on them from the government. I did call my banker and he said he was not aware of any regulations being imposed on them. So, that's an option. I can send the money through my bank directly to your bank account, if that's not too much trouble for you (can you detect sarcasm?).
Other than that, mail is still an option or we can just wait this Russia thing out and hope my government lifts the requirements in the near future.
Quickly get back to me.

Best,
Col. Sanders

PLEASE SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK CORRESPONDENT OFFICE IN USA.

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Colonel Sanders" <****@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: RE: Where do we go from here?
Smith,
What is going on with you? Quit responding to me in CAPS. It gives me the impression that you are yelling at me and that just makes me want to find you and knock your head off your shoulders.
Now, it would be very helpful if you could provide a little more information than you just sent me. For example, who and where!!

Col. Sanders

Col. Sanders,

Please send the money to this name below:

Chris Williams
Bultimore/Maryland- Usa.

Smith.

Smith,
What is wrong with you man! Do you expect me to find a damn telephone directory for Baltimore and call each and every Chris Williams until I find the right one? Give me the complete details I need to make a bank to bank transfer to this fellow. I shall also need to know how he is associated with you and will the money be forwarded to the bank to get our business concluded.
I'm really beginning to get irritated with you.

Col. Sanders

I will not be willing to do anything with you untill you give me your phone number and i will call you and discuss with you to make sure that you are not a joker before i can release any other information to you, because am tired of your bullshit.

If you are not intesrested you quit, i have been telling you this severally, this is not a child play transaction, your $300 can not make me rich or neither solve my problems, so if you do not accept my terms forget it.

Smith.

Smith,
I'm growing very tired of your constant insults. At this point, I am done with you. Any other man would be eating his dinner through a straw for treating me this way. If you would like to call me and apologize, I may change my mind. My office number, when dialing from outside the country, is 214-704-7109.

Col. Sanders

The number given here rings to an African market........ I figure they could at least have a nice little talk.

Enter Ken Walton who wants to take over the deal......

Mr. Smith Thomson,
I must confess that I let myself into my brother�s office this morning when he left to attend to business at the municipal building to see what he is up to lately. He may have told you about me and how fiercely we compete in the business world. But, don't believe everything he says about me. I'm not a bad person, just a better business man than him and he can't stand it. He's constantly making up stories about me to hurt my reputation in the community and further his interests. Quite honestly, though, he is nothing more than a dreamer who will never advance beyond being the owner of a small town 5 & 10 outlet. I've even heard lately that he fancies himself in the restaurant business making his "nasty" fried chicken.
Anyway, I'll cut to the point. I have seen that there is quite a bit of money at stake here and it seems from some of your more recent mail to Sam that things are not going so well with him. I would like you to begin working with me on this deal. I assure you that I am more than capable, financially, to complete this transaction.
I'm proposing that you cease all dealings with Sam and go with me on this deal. If you are interested, please get back to me and fill me in on the details. I did not have time to read through all of Sam's mail, so I probably don't know everything that there is to this deal.

Regards,
Ken Walton

I have a feeling this bait will continue to live. Any ideas on where to go with Ken in the drivers seat will be greatly appreciated.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was fast. He taking the bait hook, line and sinker again!! What's more, it seems that 'ol Smithy still wants to get his $300 from Col. Sanders AND scam his brother Ken.........enjoy

Dear Ken Walton,

Thanks for contacting me, please i will like to ask you some few questions, is your brother aware of you contacting me? did your brother tell you to contact me for replacement on his behalf? i also need you to send me your cell phone number so that we can speak, i need all these answers and your phone before we can proceed.

God bless,

Smith.

Smith my boy,
Nice to hear from you so soon. To answere your questions, no my brother is not aware that I am contacting you (unless you have told him) and no he did not ask me to contact you. I broke into his office this morning while he was out to see what kind of business schemes he was up to and found your correspondence with him.
I don't know what this cell phone is that you are talking about. I do have an office phone though. I am rarely ever there, but you can leave me a message and a number for me to call you back. The number is 206-309-8488.
Please get back to me soon and let me know what kind of money we are talking about here.

Ken

Dear Col. Sanders,

I called your phone and it entered voice mail, please you will have to open your phone so that we can speak first before we proceed.

Meanwhile, someone emailed me named Ken Walton asking me to replace you with him in my deal that he is capable of financing the deal till the conclusion, he said he is your brother, can you explain how he got my contact, definately you must be the one who release it to him, or are you trying make a joke of me, please explaining in a better language ok.

Smith.

Smith,
Your mail explains everything. I returned from the municipal building late this morning to find that someone had been in my office going through my papers and files. I didn't even think of it having been my brother at first. Damn that man, he will stop and nothing to make my life more difficult. Don't you recall that he is the one who hired people to kill me?
You know, I am a law abiding man and I have a family to think about, but sometimes I think I should just have him killed.
Anyway, Ken does have a lot more resources than I do and if you choose to take this deal away from me and work with him, that will be your decision. I know it has been very difficult for us to get things done due to my limited resources and ultimately the lazy bank manager not wanting to complete the required process to retrieve the funds from Western Union. So, I can understand if you decide to leave me.
Just let me know so I can put this whole thing behind me. I should tell you though, that my brother is ruthless and he will likely try to pull a fast one on you somewhere down the road to get more of the money than agreed.

Best,
Col. Sanders

Sanders,

Are you ready to send the $300 to the name i gave you? i am not going to give you any of the personal info of the young man, you have no business with him than for you to send him the money, then make sure you open your phone to enable us discuss.

So if you are not willing to do what i have just told you then i will work with your brother.

Smith.

Smith,
YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS COL. SANDERS AS I EARNED THAT TITLE FIGHTING FOR MY COUNTRY!!
Now, once you apologize to me for once again insulting me, I will follow through with the transfer. So long as you will provide me with the details I need to make the bank transfer!!!

Col. Sanders

Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for your response, I must tell you that this business is real, genuine, and legitimate, regarding to the $10,000,000 which my late father Mr. Matthew Thomson deposited with a global cargo security company in Madrid Spain, I advise you to fill out this form to enable me put your name in place as the new beneficiary to the said funds deposited with a in Madrid Spain for safe keeping, and am sure you may be a honest person.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am MR. SMITH THOMSON, the only son of MR. MATHEW THOMSON A National of Ghana, my late father was the director-packaging department with Bank of Ghana before he retired and was living in London, UK as a business man before he died, well let me say that I can confidently trust and I have a maximum confidence in you that we can transact this business successfully. Right now, I am living in London, UK.

Meanwhile, fill out your information as stated below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.zip code:
6.Age:
7.Sex:
8.Nationality:
9.Country Of Residence:
10.Telephone Number:
11.Fax Number:
12.State:

However, I would want you to go into a venture with me as my partner by investing my own share in your country as soon as we finish sharing the money once the money has been transfered into your account, so that you will be managing the business for me as am not a citizen of your country. What kind of business will you want me to invest into? Would you want us to go into hotel business? How much do you think we can use to set up the hotel business? Please, i need all these answer from you urgently.

Meanwhile, the bank in Spain is requesting some funds from us before they could release the $10,000,000 and transferred into any account we will be providing to them, but I do not have enough to pay off the charges, although I have paid part of the charges to the bank, and the remaining is just $300 that is holding the transaction, so if you are willing to pay this money as you have promised then I will provide you with the information to send the money to the bank officials, so that they can transfer the $10,000,000 into your account, but I am going to compensate your brother for his effort towards this deal as soon as I join you to the states for the sharing of the money.

Meanwhile, I have just called you but your phone is permanently on voice mail, and I am comfortable with voice mail, I like doing business with phone instead of email ok, so you should open your phone so that I can speak with you whenever I call ok.

Awaiting your response to proceed.

Mr. Smith Thomson.
Here is my cell phone +44-7031921251 or +44 70457 43463.

Smith my boy,
I was reading, as you know, through some of the correspondence you had with my brother. I am confused about one thing though. I read that the money had been recently transferred to a bank in Nigeria for some reason or another. Now, in your e-mail you are telling me that the money is in Madrid, Spain? Where is the money Smith? You need to be straight with me or we will not be successful with this.
Also, I picked up your message on my office line this morning. You called much too late to catch me in my office. Plus, I told you that I am rarely ever available by phone anyway. I hate to be chained to a desk in an office. I prefer to be out and about doing the hands on thing. There is one problem about us talking live on the phone. I cannot understand a damn word you say. You have this horrible accent and your english, to be quite honest, is horrible. I think I actually picked out 3 words in the entire rambling message you left. So, talking on the phone will just not work. We will need to continue writing our correspondence.
As for this other information you are asking me for, I should prefer that you provide me with the same information before I will release any personal details to you. I will also want to see a recent photograph of you and will send you one of myself also. Lastly, I prefer to work with only people I know something about, a little personal history. So, please write up a small summary of your life. Tell me about your childhood, schooling, likes and dislikes, if you are married, have children, etc.
Once I feel acquainted with you, this business will proceed quickly and pleasantly for both of us. As for investments, I have a few different ideas for you to invest your money here in the United States. I don't know if my brother mentioned, but I have the first of my stores, K-Mart, under construction as we speak.

Ken
[/b]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know what happened, but I have never heard back from either Smith or Emenike after the initial introduction of evil brother Ken. I guess they must have put it all together and realized it was a bait. Either that, or they must have googled Wal-Mart, K-Mart and KFC. On to the next one I guess...........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic