SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally a truce...Update total peace now achieved!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The cat, Scarlett, finally had enough of being chased and barked at by Timmy so she beat the living crap out of him about a week ago. Since then, they are together all the time. He even lets her snack out of his food and water bowl with going wild. The other cat, Shannon, is actually approaching him now to make peace. Ahhh, I love quiet!

starstarstarstar

Last edited by Reprob8 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw......they're both beautiful, Reprob8

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET! Cool

They are so cute.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake. As fake as a fake thing. For a start it's Rep and a photo, so why isn't it shopped to show at least 20 paws? Plus it's too tidy, and finally, there is no sign of Steelers memorabilia.

Own up, Rep, whose pets are you passing off as your own, just to get the awwwww vote? Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good eye you have, Eight. After examination of the pic, I must agree with you. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note: Steelers collar on Timmy!!!!

starstarstarstar
scamphisher
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett is the brown cat, right? Smile

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, cats have a certain way of making friends. I call it "Slashing." Our cats sleep with Cisco now. Of course he's a chihuahua, and is outweighed, but peace is established. Cooper the big boxer has his ear notch from Chop, so that's all good. Now if you mix Rachel (Box #2, with an Alpha food complex), and Chop, it's time to buy new dishes and fish tanks. Example here:http://www.break.com/index/looking_for_a_happy_home.html[/url]

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any cat/dog conflict with eventually resolve itself and the cat will win. Remember, dogs have masters, cats have slaves.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember the same situation many years ago. Gemma, a young pup and full of life and mischief against Georgie the cat who survived three bouts of cancer, was deaf as a post, could bearly walk and three quarters blind. At the time we were owned by a few elderly cats. Gemma would nip their tails, the usual reaction was to run off. Not Georgie. Her reaction could be summed up as 'you f***ing little bastard'. She walked slowly (top speed for her) after Gemma and when she finally cornered her, she hit the living proverbial out of her. Result, decorum was finally restored as Gemma behaved herself.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one photoshopped too?

and who would have won this battle in the end?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I grew up with cats and dogs who got along the same way. Now I have my own cat and dog but nothing close. The dog stays downstairs and the cat upstairs. The few times the dog goes up stairs the cat just hides. Dog just goes super hyper play mode and the cat doesn't like it. Maybe if I could give the dog some of Reprob8's vicadin he'd be mellow enough for the cat to like him...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BILL ..pic 1 is the greatest dog/cat picture I have ever seen!!!
Beautiful dog.

starstarstarstar
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANKS she was my pride and joy, a 50 KG Alaskan malamute, I have tons of pictures of her; unfortunately they live a bit shorter than we do. Crying or Very sad
she was always very gentle with the cat, but the cat called the shots, no nonsense about that Laughing
She liked backpacking too

DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought this would happen.

starstarstarstar
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ What, you having a chance to have a sit down? Nice to see them o.k. with each other, soon it'll be all three and you'll run out of lap.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gongrats Rick! That is quite an accomplishment. Even if you were just the mediator. They look like best buds now.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 - Congrats! Love the pic of the cat doing the "stare" at the food bowls! You are going to have to get a bigger lap...My daughter and grandaughter moved in with me bringing with them a 4 year old Wheaton terrier mix - my cats soon put him in his place and now he almost begs for permission to eat or drink! His long skinny tail is an endless source of amusement for the felines...

bill2 - just love the malamute and cat pics - had a siberian husky and 4 cats - the 80lb husky got his ass beat on a daily basis by the 4 mousketeers! And they say that siberians can't be trusted around cats or smaller animals. Hahaha! Denali (beautiful one in Cherokee) never met a human or animal he didn't like. Took him for a walk down the road to a farm and he spent 10 minutes with his snout thru the fence licking a cow's nose! Needless to say - no doggy kisses that night!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8: I think the pic is a chop.... no books with titles like "The Joy of Vicodin" or "Vicodin for Dummies"....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic