SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Bait - First publication

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
funnyone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sick of receiving so many scam emails so finally decided to have a little fun. The first couple, I tried to make my first response seem official so they would believe me, but now I'm realizing that a lot of them will respond to anything. Here's one of my current baits.

Date: July 20, 2007
Subject: Thank you
To: Funny One
Dearest One,

Thanks you for your mail .
My dear ,I am writing,seeking your assistance to help me in receiving into your personal or company account the sum of $4.6million for investment purpose . The money in question is my natural inheritance from my late father deposited in a commercial here in a fix /suspense account.
Brief introduction of myself .I am Master Larry Gomel 22 years, the only child of my late parents, Chief.and Mrs Donald Gomel of the blessed memory .I was a part two student in the university before my father died in year 2005 due to the political crisis ,while my mother died when I was a little child in 1986.
It was before my father finally gave up the ghost on 5th September 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire that he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the money left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

I am currently hiding in a private guest house for security reasons which i will explain to you later as there is civil war going on in Cote d' Ivoire lives and properties are not safe so I am desperate to leave here alive .You can listen to most world news and understand what i am telling you.
What you should do for me is to receive the money from the bank here to your account, invest and manage it for me until certain period while I continue my education. I want you to know that the transaction is 100% risk free and legal.I am offering 10% of the total money once it arrives into your account while the rest will be for investment into a lucrative business which you will be the overseer.
I enormously require your assistance so that my father's wish and instructions to me will be archived and i will have a settled life in a country where there is respect for human being and rule of law respected .
In the conclussion of this my message,i will want you to reply me immediatelly by furnishing your full name ,address so that i will give you every details concerning this money like the name and contact of the bank with the document issued to my father at the time of deposit .
Expecting to hear from you so that i will know my position.
Thanking you again .
Yours,
Larry

Date: July 20, 2007
Subject: Re: Thank you
To: "larry gom�el"

Under US law, I could adopt you without legal approval required for a period of 90 days. I am interested in helping and would like to know if you would be interested in my adoption of you. Let me know.

Date: July 21, 2007
Subject: Good morning sir

Dear Funny One
Good morning and thanks so much for your mail ands concern for me.I hope all is well with you?May God bless you for lending ears to my honest and sincere request.
What you said is acceptable to me as left form me i will choose you to be a foster father .I hope you will accept me. I am happy to read all you said and will want you to contact the bank immediately so that the transfer process will begin.

What i need from you is only to accept assisting me in receiving my inheritance money into your acount and help me in the area of investment.This is all i am asking from you.
I am currently living at a private guest house for security reasons and the phone number to reach me is +22507669468 ,dial it like this and ask of Larry.
Right now, there is civil war going on in Cote d' ivoire, lives and properties are not safe so I am desperate to leave here alive. You should receive the money from the bank here, invest and manage it for me until certain period while I continue my education.
What I want you to do to move forward is that you should contact the bank where the money was deposited with the following information. Write letter to the bank and introducing yourself as my partner whom i have contacted to claim the money and manages it as our family's trustee manager. Tell them that you are taking me abroad to continue my education so they should please send you details and procedures to transfer the money.
The information of the Bank is;
Commerce Bank CI
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Telephone :+22520221036/22520221038
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr. Melvin Dim (Remittance manager)
Direct TelFax: +22504429150
Please contact the Bank and get back to me when they replies you, we would continue from there. Thanks for your help while I wait for your mall.
Yours sincerely,
Larry

My message to the bank

Subject: Mr. Melvin Dim (Remittance manager) Mr. Melvin Dim (Remittance manager) Mr. Melvin Dim (Remittance manager)
To: [email protected]

Commerce Bank CI
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Telephone :+22520221036/22520221038
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr. Melvin Dim (Remittance manager)

I have adopted a foster son Larry and he is needed me to be his family's trustee manager for his money. I will be taking my new son abroad to continue his education so please advise how to proceed.

My message back to "Larry". I noted his email address is a France Yahoo address so I picked up a few french phrases from the internet

Subject: Re: Good morning sir

Hello My Boy,

Are you in France? Parlez vous francais??? Would communication be easier if I spoke in French? I have a new son and did not have to experience accouchement. Please keep me au courant as to the situation.

Sir, I will now start referring to you as son. I am a female so I will actually be your adoptive mother (not father).

I have emailed the bank as requested. To complete our adoption proceedings, could you please type in your next message:

I, Larry Gomuel, accept Ms. **************** as my adoptive foster mother. From this day forward, I have a new mommy and she has a new son.

(Please include a middle name if you have one).

When the bank responds, I let you know. Please allow me carte blanche to provide for my boy.

Adieu my boy,
Mommy Dearest

accouchement apparently means child birth

[/i]

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 04:27:13 -0500
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

COMMERCE BANK CI
SIEGE/AGENCE
AVENUE GENERALE DE GAULLE
BP 1036 CIDEX ABIDJAN
COTE D’IVOIRE.
TEL :+22520221036 ,22520221038

From the desk of the Manager,
International Remittance Department.
Direct Tel/Fax : +22504429150

Attention: Sir/Madam

RE: REQUEST TO TRANSFER LATE MR. DONALD GOMEL’S FUNDS
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 2st July ,2007 introducing yourself as foreign partner to Master Larry Gomel thereby requesting our bank to transfer the deposit of late Mr.Donald Gomel with us to your account for his family upkeeps.

Our bank wish to inform you that the existence of the Four Million, Six Hundred thousand US Dollars (US$4.6M) deposited by your partner's father with our bank is not in dispute as Late Mr. Donald Gomel is one of our consistent customers before his death.

The request to have the family funds wired to your account is noted ,though we have no previous records in our file according such status to you. However, we have no intention in interfering in the execution of our late client’s will or management of his estates.

Could you please send or re-confirm the following information :

1) Your full names address & telephone numbers

2). Bank account information where the funds would be wired.

3). Scan copy of your passport or drivers licence for identification purposes.

4). Larry Gomel; next of kin to late Mr.. Donald Gomel should write a letter of intent to our bank recognizing you as the family trustee manager and authorizing our bank to wire the funds to the account that you provided.The letter of intent has to be notarized at High Court of Abidjan to legalise every information contained therin.The aim of this is to protect our bank and yourself against any form of counter claims or litigation in future for this is an inheritance transaction.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Halimat Biu (Mrs)
(Secretary).

International Remittance Department
Commerce Bank ci
Siege/Agence
Avenue Charles De Gaulle
BP 1036 Cedex
Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire
Direct Tel/Fax : +22504429150

I decide to ignore the bank's email. I'm sure my new "son" will contact me again

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:25:12 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Good morning Mom and thanks for your efforts and concern
Dear Mom,
Good morning and how are you today,hope fine?
I am happy to read that you have contacted the bank.Thanks for your efforts so far.Please Mom,
keep me posted when you hear from them so that i will follwo it up from here.
I am presently in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire in west Africa region and not in france as you asked in your mail .We are originally from Ghana and that's where i went to school .I am more used to english than french. So i thank you for accepting me as your foster son.
As you have requested ,i am sending it to you and assure you that you will not regret anything about me as my coming to you is out of a honest and sincere heart.Below is it:
I, Larry Koffi Gomel, accept Ms. **** ***** ***** as my adoptive foster mother. From this day forward, I have a new mommy and she has a new son.
I think it's ok this way and may God bless you for accepting me as part of your family.
Expecting to hear from you so that i will know my position.
Yours Son,
Larry

I let Larry go for a day without a response. Sure enough he emails again

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:33:10 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Hello Mom
To: Funny ONe
Hello Mom,
Good morning and how are you today,hope fine?
I have inquired from the bank and they saidf that they have written you.
They are requesting me to write a letter of intent presenting you as my partner who will receive the money into her account and assist in my relocation to your country.Please send to me your full name ,address and telephone number .They told me that those information will need to appear in the letter.Send it immediately you read this mail so that i will write the letter and submit to them today before closing of work.
I am waiting.
God bless you.
Larry

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:56:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Good morning Mom and thanks for your efforts and concern
Hello my boy,

I was travelling and busy with work over the last few days. A lot of needy people to help and that is what I enjoy doing. I was so excited to see a message from you. My french is alright, but I'm glad English is best for you as it is also my first language, although I do also speak some French, Italian, German and a little bit of Spanish.

Glad to see you would like to be adopted. I have other adopted children, however this is the first time I have adopted a child without actually meeting them and having them immediately come to live with me. From your email, you sounded like such a needy orphan. Although you are older and of legal age, I still felt it would be best. Some of you siblings would love to meet you soon.

I have a number of messages to go through, but will advise when I hear from the bank.

Mommy
xoxox

I decide to tell my son, Larry I can't see a message from the bank, which is a lie, but that I think we need to use a password.

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:20:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Hello Mom PASSWORD: SCAMONONO
Hi my boy,

I have looked and I can't seem to find a message from the bank? However, I am receiving tons of junk mail - from the beginning of the week to now, I have received 172 emails from different banks. Most of the mail seems to be misdirected as it does not apply to me at all. Some are even scams, attempted me to give them my password etc.

I don't want to miss you messages. Could we please use a password in the subject line of all our emails from now on to make sure I open them. If I continue to receive all this junk email, I'll just scan through and look for your password so I find the important messages from my new child. How about - SCAMONONO? I have placed that in the subject line and will open the messages that contain that password.

If the bank sends me anything, they can't send it as an attachment as my server does not let me open attachments.

Name: Darlene Timitsu Totten
Address: 90210
Telephone: Communication via visual phone only due to deafness. If you have a visual phone advise, otherwise communicate via email.

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:31:21 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Hello Mom PASSWORD: SCAMONONO
Hello Mom,

Goodday and how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.I read your detailed message with sense of understanding and I appreciate your concern and I believe the password will be the best for our own safety.I called the bank today and I was informed that a new director has assume office and he will be handling the transfer of the fund into your bank account and he will be contacting you tommorow according to what his secretary told me today when I called the bank.

Mom, I will prefer us to be communicating via email as I do not have access to such phone and email is easy and more convinent for me and more cheaper as it is very expensive to call from my Country.

I will be expecting to hear from your positive response Mom.
With love from your son.
God Bless you.
Larry

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good so far. Adoption is a new twist. Let's hope that you don't have too hard a time of it making sure that your new son turns out a fine, upstanding and honest citizen.
Embarassed

But then again, Larry seems to be a nice boy. Very Happy
funnyone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he does see to be such an upstanding citizen doesn't he?

The bank contacted me BUT did not use our password SCAMONONO so I have ignored their message;

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007
Subject: COMMERCE BANK CI.
COMMERCE BANK ABIDJAN
SIEGE/AGENCE
AVENUE GENERALE DE GAULLE
BP 1036 CEDEX ABIDJAN
COTE D’IVOIRE

Attn: Ms. *********
Our Ref: CBA-CI-LDABJ/RWT-FVC/024-RC

Date:27th July 2007

Re:Onward & final transfer of US$4,600,000.00 via Transfer/Payment Allocation Inheritance Fund No.PDUP/67 AO916520567

SIR,

WE ARE CONTACTING YOU IN RESPECT OF FUND TRANSFER BELONGING TO MASTER LARRY GOMEL WHICH WAS DEPOSITED IN SUSPENCE ACCOUNT BY HIS LATE FATHER FOR ONWARD TRANSFER INTO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

SO THEREFORE, WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE FUND TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

1) TWO PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE.
2) YOUR COMPLETE RESIDENCE ADDRESS.

WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THE REACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT VOUCHER FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT UPON RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION.

WE SHALL AWAIT YOUR QUICK RESPONSE TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU BETTER.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

MICHEAL ANDRE
DIRECTOR COMMERCE BANK ABIDJAN
COTE D'IVOIRE

My "new son" Larry follows up wondering why he hasn't heard from me. As he is using our password SCAMONONO in his subject line, I'll respond. He signs off as "your lovely son".

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:58:20 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Hi Mom , wondering if all is ok with you. / PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

Hi Mom,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. I'm still wondering why I have never had from you for few days now, I hope all is well with you.

Please I will like you to keep me updated on any latest development with the Bank.

I shall wait to hear from your positive response.

Thanking you for everything in advance.

Yours lovely son,

Larry
PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

I answer him

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007
Subject: Re: Hi Mom , wondering if all is ok with you. / PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

Hi Son,

All is well, enjoying the lovely weather this weekend. I am still waiting to hear from the bank. That is why you haven't heard from me. I am suddenly receiving so many emails, I am glad you used your password. I have scanned my messages and there are no others with our password. Today when I logged on, I have 427 new messages. Yours is the only one with our password. If the bank emailed, they did not use the password. It would take me hours if I was to go through each message and open it. Lots of banks seem to be emailing me. Tons of lottery companies are claiming I won money, but I don't play the lottery. Keep in touch my boy. I hope you will come to visit soon.

Mommy
xoxoxo

My son wants to come live with me.

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:04:20 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: From Larry/PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

Hi Mom,

Thanks for your kind response.I am happy to hear that you are doing fine over there.I will inform the bank of this code to enable you read their email finalise with the fund transfer into your bank account because the your son is not doing fine here, so please Mom anything you could do to help me move out of this Country to join you there to start a new life.

Please I want you to response to the bank with our password and the name of the new director is Mr. Micheal Andre.

I shall wait to hear from your positive response.

Thanking you for everything in advance.

Yours Lovely Son
Larry
PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

So far, my "son" Larry hasn't seemed to notice or mind that our password contains the word "scam". I wonder if the reference to 419 will get any notice?

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 00:13:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: From Larry/PASSWORD: SCAMONONO

Hi my Child,

You say you are not doing well. Could you please let me know what is wrong. As your mother, I need to know even if it is difficult for you to talk about.

I've checked but nothing from the bank. Another 419 emails from when I checked this afternoon to now. I hope you're not giving out your mother's address to your friends? I am happy to adopt you, but I can't adopt everyone.

Tomorrow I am going on a trek to the outermost regions of our fine land. I am going to pick up scrap cans and other metals that are littering our landscape. I may try to produce some coins from the metal if possible. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in helping with when you come and join me. What kind of work interests you. I'll see if I can line something up for you. One of my sons likes to sit on the couch and fart all day. I hope you'll be more ambitious than him.

Your loving Mom,
xoxoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic