SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seen loads but never one like this before.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a new one on me. I can only assume that this is some form of phishing scam, anyone with any more info?

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via xxx.xxx.xxx.xx; Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:23:33 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [62.37.236.185]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=orangemail.es; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 62.37.236.185 (EHLO smtp.latinmail.com) (62.37.236.185) by mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:23:33 +0000
Received: by smtp.latinmail.com (Postfix, from userid 65534) id 2C8FDDB8558; Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:05:20 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from unknown (unknown [172.17.224.54]) by smtp.latinmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 63552DB8555; Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:05:19 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Burnley Loan Services" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: [email protected],
Subject: Burnley Loan Offer
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="orangemail.es_dam31.wnet_20c4f1b4c48e35548ee7ed94978fc55a"
Importance: normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:05:19 +0200 (CEST)
X-Bogosity: No, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.500000, version=0.15.13
Content-Length: 81215

Dear Sir/Madam,

Permit a little introduction. Burnley Loan Agency is a registered agency. We have been acrredited by the lenders council to give out loans.

Our loan program is charged at an interest rate of 5% over a period of 5years. For our numerous clients who would love to get more time to repay their loans, an extension comes in.We are aware that clients are always been bordered by the issue of credit. You don't have to present your TRIPLE A before you can get the loan. We are only here to serve you better.

Clients over the years clients have always needed something special from our company and we have repositioned our parkage in such a way that our clients come first.If you are thinking about financing any huge project, then Burnley is certainly your answer.We will be waiting to hear from you. Note: We Do Not Charge Upfront Fees.

Send your e-mails to [email protected] and we will forward an application right away. We are very interested in your financial freedom.

Regards,
Steve Morgan
Burnley Loan Services

Tel: 44-704-574-0872

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried e-maling them to find out more but it bounced....

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Question Did the original email come from Spain?

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, I was unable to resolve an I.P.

Barrister Fortune
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the addy they want you to reply to doesn't work I would write back to [email protected] or [email protected] and ask for more details. Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't trying to reply to them, just wondered what the angle was.

Barrister Fortune
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RebRoy
Their goal is to steal your savings and your identity. Shocked Read all the Sticky Notes here on this Forum (419Eater) before you proceed. Wink

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MindFreak, The IP resolves to Spain.

I think they are also going to try to scam you by requesting fees for your low rate loan via WU or MG.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, loan scam. Its an AFF where they promise to loan you as much money as you want at an unbelievable interest rate. Of course, there are "processing fees" for the application...

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OxygenDeprived
The ES gave it up for me. LOL If I had a brain I would be dangerous! :yikes:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic