SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just made my first real lad phone call

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow was that exhilarating! My heartrate must have been off the chart! Shocked The call will not lead to anything because none of my lads would answer the phone (3am have anything to do with it?) so I had to borrow a phone number from the published section. Very Happy I was able to keep him on the phone for 3 minutes (skype credit is almost empty), but not bad considering he just wanted me to send him an email (presumably so he could go back to sleep Confused ). Now to find a good free program to record it with.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! I'd like to try something outside K7 someday.

You may wish to try http://www.freedigits.com I don't know if it works internationally, but they do give a free hour of outgoing calls and I believe free incoming.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking to lads can be really good fun and can certainly help them believe you are legit. As for recording Skype try PrettyMay for the PC or Audio Hijack for Mac.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking to them brings a whole new dimension to your baits. I love the ones that won't listen to a word you say, but repeat what they mailed you only ten mins earlier and just say "check your mail and get back to me" over, and over. Laughing

I have an untraceable mobile. I phone my lads and let it ring once or twice before canceling the call, they usually call me back. Very Happy
When baiting pocket money allows, I'm getting a phone that can record.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
I have an untraceable mobile.

That must be really annoying when you put it down somewhere and then forget where it was. Smile

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how skype works, but if you download audacity (or just about any sound recording application), you can record sound directly from your speakers.

Just go to your sound settings, in the control panel, and select your recording input to stereo mix. You could do this through audacity as well.

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats OD!

I just recently started my lad chat too. I agree it's great fun.
I bought an old unlocked UK mobile plus charger for �8 and a UK O2 sim card for �1, and stuck a tenner of credit on it.
I still have over �9 left, I just ring them up, say "call me back" and leave a number.
So a reasonable outlay for a good giggle. And of course I started a PMP service too which adds variety and some unpredictibility!
Glad you're having fun.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus, I tried Pretty May, but the 15 day trial expired. Did they have a free version at one point?

@rentacow, I'll look into audacity and give it a try tonight after work.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
spot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use MX Skype Recorder ...it's a one off payment download. But it's a neat application that automatically kicks in for every call and saves it as Mp3. Delete the files you don't need or load them into audacity to edit them if you want.

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD, yeah they changed Pretty May so it only comes with a free trial...I'm not sure if it's a bug because I read on their site that it will "always be free". Anyway, I still have the setup file from a version before this new one, I'll send you it if you PM me your email address (cant see why it wont still work)

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FiveForces, PM sent.

If it doesn't work out, I'll give audacity and MX Skype Recorder a try.

Thanks all!

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, there's nothing that puts a lad more at ease than a phone call. I was using Skype and futurephone.com (which looks like it's in a legal despute now.) Now I just have to top off the Skype credits once in a while.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way for a bait to call a Skype account? If not, how do people on this site record incoming calls? I'm too cheap to call them Embarassed

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Use AIM phoneline for free incoming calls.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PrettyMay - you just keep pressing the button that says 'continue free trial' and it lets you keep going. I am technically incompetent and skype out and Pretty May work like a dream for me.

Many baiters work their baits without ever making or receiving a call very successfuly, and I was terrified when I did my first call, but as OD says, it's a blast. Don't let them drone on pointlessly. Phone when it suits you and when you know there'll be something worth recording or something good planned. I don't find it too expensive.

To get skype to accept incoming calls you have to purchase a skype in number. At the moment I use flextel to redirect calls to my phone or mobile. it's free to me and expensive to Lads.

I'll get a skype in number soon. I believe it's a small monthly charge.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

QXT wrote:
^Use AIM phoneline for free incoming calls.

I was looking over the site to find how much it costs for people to call that number but couldn't find anything, do you know how expensive it is for the lads? Twisted Evil

I'd prefer to stick with flextel if it's more expensive Twisted Evil

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic