SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marshall Woodard

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd really love someone to bait the crap out of this guy. He had a website called "Rapture Ministries" that got shut down but I see it's up again. I'd forgotten about him until he signed up here today. Did a search and found this post.

Quote:
He simultaneouly wooed nearly 200 women via the internet. Met 30 of them and became 'engaged' to 24 of them. He also has a WIFE that lives in Arkansas, and a wife in Georgia. He has 'borrowed' money from at least 12 of the women. He has also taken jewelery from the homes of a few and given it to the other women. A CAD first class. Beware ladies...

'Dr' Maurice Marshall Woodard, III = uses his 'ministry' website to attract and woo women, who he when scams out of money by soliciting 'donation,' and 'loan.' I personally 'lent' him $1200,00. He proposed marriage, met my family and friends, indeed stayed in my home. I have found nearly 200 women he has scammed in this manner!

90% of his 'background' is LIES. He was NEVER a widower, and has NO Doctorate, nor was he ever a mIlitary officer. His Ordination cannot be found at any of the US Accredited Religious Organizations.

In order to view his website yoiu must be a member, as he had many of the women he cheated out of money flooding it with their experiences.

He is a FRAUD!!!

He will claim he is a widower, sometimes his 'poor deceased' wife's name is Patricia, and sometimes Loretta, when I corrected him once he said, his 'endearment name for her was Loretta.' What a load!

He told one woman he is a 'special agent' for the US Secret Service, he even went so far as to say "This is SPECIAL AGENT WOODARD, I need my traveling itenerary ' to someoone he was talking to on the phone when she caught him using her phone.

Any woman who finds out about his schemes and confronts him is immediately called a 'scorned woman' by hoim. When in fact he has literally DOZENS of scammed and conned women all over the world.

He is on every free website there is paqssing himself off as a well to do Minister. He has been perpetuating these cons for over twenty years. Indeed he has TWO wives I am sure of, one in Little Rock, and one in Georgia.

here's his pic

His "church":

http://raptureministriesinc.org/

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
DeeShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Rapture Ministries was never shut down

2. This is the stuff that I made reference to in my message to you.

3. There are no two hundred women who've been scam out of money

4. The good Reverend and the lady Candy involved with him both have issues.

5. He has repented of his pass, made his peace with the church, his family and followers and the ministry has moved on.

6. Why do you feel he needs to have the crap baited out of him? He made some bad choices in romance, but he has never stole anything or taken advantage of anyone to my knowledge.

I am an active member of Rapture Ministries.
Dee
DeeShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Such a Shame.....And Such a lie!

Anyone can post things about another person one the internet. this white woman has stalked black men all over the internet. She has been dumped buy them and has tried to destroy them with her venom.

Candice ******* posted blogs, and stalked Pastor ******* on firiendfinder.com, Blackplanet.com, AfroIntroductions.com, Christiancafe.com,don'tdatehimgirl.com,raptureministries.com,here and anywhere she feels someone will listen. She pursued him threw her white flesh at him and this black man dumped her...that's the real name of this tune.

She hacked into his website, massed email everyone in his address book an started this mess almost five years ago. She lied and stated that Ophah winfry was doing a story about him. She lied and stated that he was under invertigation by the FBI. she lied and stated that he left the country to keep from going to jail..

All of us received these email from this crazy woman, none of these thing were true. Pastor Woodard never even dignified her trash with a rebuttel... now her she is five years later, still trying to get some attention...she needs o get a life.

Joanne
Chicago
Ill,United States

CONSUMER Comment
Submitted: 2007-01-11 00:03:14

There Is No Scam

With the hundreds of dating sites online, I am amazed that Dr. Woodard would go to such lengths as to create a religious website that uses God, faith and religion to scam women. A website, incidentally that offers a FREE membership and FULL access to all parts of the site. A website that other ministers and pastors post sermons and teachings on. I see you didn't mention that.

I notice that you also forgot to mention that you posted this same mess on FriendFinder.com; which issued an apology to Dr. Woodard. You also failed to mention that you used the ministry website to try to justify your personal, vindictive attact on Dr. Woodard. That you hacked his online mailing list and emailed everyone this same mess. You also failed to mention that he respectfully apologized to you on the website but you don't want an apology because in order to save face infront of the numerous people I'm sure you bragged to about your "marriage," you have to paint Dr. Woodard as a scam artist.

If he broke your engagement, so what? Thousands of engagements are broken each year. Apparently your relationship was not sanctioned and approved by God, and given your propensity for revenge or drama, I can see why. Truly, Dr. Woordard should thank God he escaped because your character is not indicative of the wife of a man of God.

I also noticed that none of the other "nearly 200" women have come out in support of you. Why is that? According to information you posted on another site the FBI have been investigating. With all the resources at their disposal, they should have enough information by now to have arrested Dr. Woodard and shut down the ministry's website for at least mail fraud. Could it be that the FBI have better things to do than listen to the rantings of a woman scorned? Hmmm....

You also failed to mention whether you met his mother, children and siblings; all of whom have been terribly hurt by your vicious need for revenge. To imply that he became separated from the mother of his children by some means other than death is just evil! Did you think about how his daughters and grand children would be affected? Dr. Woodard's mother is elderly and ill. She is also a Christian woman. I wonder how what you are doing is affecting her? More importantly, I wonder how God sees it affecting her?

Unless of course you're god because only God would have the audacity to criticize His church which he calls His bride. Whether that church is in a physical building or ministering to and saving souls in cyberspace.

In fact, you must be god because the Bible specifically says "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm." Only God would dare do what you're doing. Because God says "vengeance is mine, I wil repay." The Old Testament is filled with fools who thought they could speak against the man of God. Read the story of Moses's sister and brother who were struck with leprosy.

You really must be god because Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." But if Jesus were to look into your life and post your sins, trespasses, transgressions, indiscretions, for the whole world to see would your life be blank-page clean? Or is adultery not a sin anymore? You haven't just cast the first stone you keep throwing them. How long do you think God will allow you to villify His servant? How long do you think He will God allow you to hinder the work of Dr. Woodard and Rapture Ministries? Hmmmmmm......

I would like to do you a favor and take the time to fill in the gigantic hole that appears to exist in your knowledge of African American Baptist churches. They operate independently and can ordain and license their own ministers without being affiliated with "US Accredited Religious Organizations." Although when you Google "Baptist Colleges" you get 1,230,000 links. Did you contact all of them by any chance?

Many African American Baptist churches are affiliated with large national organizations such as The National Baptist Convention USA, and The National Baptist Convention of America. They also have their own colleges that are accredited and can award degrees, including doctorates. Did you contact them?

One of Dr. Woodard's mentors in the ministry was Dr. Jesse White, of Fort Wayne, who was a well-respected preacher and civil rights advocate. Dr. White was the kind of man who warranted the attendance of Jesse Jackson at his funeral. If you knew anything about Dr. White you would have some insight into the man that you are trying to destroy.

I say trying, because you are just a thorn in the side of Dr. Woodard and Rapture Ministries. Thorns in the physical world are irritating but in the spiritual realm they keep Christians praying. In the physical world thorns are painful and can became infected but eventually the body's immune system recognizes it as a 'foreign body' and pushes the thorn out. In the spiritual realm God takes care of thorns. So I guess we can thank you because while the devil may have meant for you to destroy the work of God, God used you to encourage and inspire true Christians and supporters of Rapture Ministries to unite in prayer for God to intervene. And He is the most Awesome Immune System there is!

However, I admonish you that as Christians we believe that at Christ's return we will all have to answer for the things we have said, done even thought---me, you, Dr. Woodard, all of us. What will your explanation, excuse or reason be for this course of action that you keep pursuing? Will your answer be pleasing to God?

I pray that God will forgive you and renew a right spirit within you. And if you don't know Him, I pray that He open your eyes to the love He has for you as your Creator, and will save you soul.

Bajanpearl
Fostoria
OH,--
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Splendid. I was so impressed by your friends site that i signed up many of my good friends who I am in close contact with. Such as cros cross4, frank Johnson, univex deliveries and so on.

I can only hope that they find lots to talk about.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DeeShell - I think it's safe to assume that the senior members on this board are capable of knowing a scam when they see it. Perhaps you're a scammer yourself, or just an idiot. I don't generally jump on people here, but in my opinion, you're an idiot and need to get your head examined.

Stoker Thompson - You're awesome! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a load of crock. I have spoken to a few of his victims via email.

Again, please bait the crap out of him. Hopefully we can get that phony site shut down again too.

The "church's" address is a PO Box Confused

Rapture Ministries International Inc.
PO Box 1652
Johns Island, SC 29457

The map provided is a google map with a little arrow pointing to Johns Island Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The website has a forum.... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Very Happy
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thi sis from http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com Not just ONE woman but many. If you 'google' his name, you will find this type of thing going as far back as 1999. I Know for a fact he did NOT know Candy then.

6/1/2007 3:41:00 PM
This is a PARASITE of the worst kind. This BACKYARD-SLAVE to the system uses his position (as a pastor) and his supposed good looks to bait and hook unsuspecting women. These women are women who are lonely and usually have a stable financial source. He woos them and tells them he loves them then takes them on a journey to an emotional hell of his creation. And then have the nerve to get his forked tongue ass in the pulpit on Sunday morning absolved of all of his wrong-doing, to lead an loyal and unsuspecting flock of sheep people (by that I mean people who are mentally & spiritually asleep) down the road to obedience and servitude to a system of control that does not serve their best interest. However what the 'Pastor' needs to know with an assurance it that what he has sown into the universe will surely return to him someday 10-100 fold (which is my hope & prayer). I know for a fact that this man (and I struggle to refer to him as such) has torn apart the lives and souls of HUNDREDS of GOOD Christian women. I can�t tell you how many women he has broken as a result of this nasty little game that he continues to play with the lives and emotions of the women who are foolish enough to be taken in by this parasite. But I can't even be mad at the women, because they are victims in this passauh's game. But oh what a tangled web we weave; when at first we practice to deceive! See because one day soon this man's house of cards that he have built for himself will surely come crashing down on his head and he will have no one to blame but himself! I know that he gets off on thinking that he is smarter than the average man, that is why he is able to do the things that he does but I promise you that it will all come to an end soon(as do all things). And when God pulls the covers off of this particular Beast; he is going to reveal the truth of what kind of real Devil that these loyal and unsuspecting flock of sheep people have been being led by. Oh what an enlightening day that will be!! What �Pastor� Woodard needs to really understand is that TRUTH is the one constant thing in the universe! - It doesn't have to be defended it stands on it's own! It Simply Is, What It Is! I wonder if the �Pastor� could stand on the truth of who and what he REALLY is. A Liar and A Parasite in His Community, here to take advantage of as many sleeping and trusting women as he can get away with. One day I pray their strength that they will wake up and see you as you are Marshall Woodard, and get the courage to expose you and all of your lies, in order that they can free themselves of you and the living hell that you have placed them in. I just want to say to all of you poor victims of this Devil's Hell that I know for a FACT that Hell Has An Exit!! and the Key to That Exit lies within you and it begins with the TRUTH!! You can be free of this emotional hell that you are residing in by having the courage to tell the TRUTH!! This monster is not worth your pain and anguish, The truth will set you free!! However never forget that freedom isn't free it is going to cost you something. But whatever the cost just think won't it be worth it to be free of the so called 'Dr' Pastor, and all of his drama!! Get Strong And Stay Strong & God Bless You ALL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This man is the biggest hypocrit in the world
5/29/2007 5:38:00 PM
This EVIL man uses the Lord Jesus as his shield to do his EVIL deeds. In all reality he has committed the worst blasphemy I have ever witnessed by saying he is a Christian that he does the work of Jesus. He will tell you he has Christ in his soul, when in all reality he is the emissary of Satan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh here he is 'Mr' Man
5/22/2007 4:47:00 PM
This flakey man, sent me poetry and called me until I finally let him meet me. Well I wanted to run the other direction as fast as I could when I saw him. The photos on his web pages are about 20 years old. This one looks closer to what he really looks like. He lies and says he is 45 or 55, when in all reality he is 60! He tried to get me to pay for his hotel room - he was just a little short as his plane ticket was not in his budget, but he just HAD to see me. What a load of BS.

When I went to the ladies room once at a restaurant (slimy little greasy spoon place) when I came out he had been in my poacket book, and jumped back folding his hands as if nothing happened. After that I made sure my pocket book was with me every where I went.

When he realized I was not going to have sex with him, he was actually pretty nice about it. ANd said he wanted our union to be 'God's work' and in 'God's time, not our time.' How phony bolony is that?

He deleted me off his friends lists after he realized I was talking to the other women about him.

He's 100% slime and 150% LIAR.

He is NOT a widower and NEVER earned a Phd of any type, NEVER was a Marine officer as her claims. Now I think you can get jail time for impersonating a Military officer right??

UPDATE
5/18/2007 2:40:00 PM
Marshall Woodard has found a woman in England to pay his way over. The US Says GOOD RIDDANCE, and we will PARY FOR THE UK WOMEN..

...LOL...
5/15/2007 3:24:00 PM
This man tried to holla at me a while back. But I used 'google' to check out his 'poetry' and it all belonged to someone else. I'm glad I didn't fall for his sorry ass.

This is to funny
5/14/2007 5:01:00 PM
This man is STILL on all the websites, including MySpace, he gets a harmen togehter, then when they all start talking to each other, he yells foul and calls them 'scorned women' then he lays low..LOL.. This man doesn't ever work, except his gigs at the local bars in SC, and his so called job as a 'sales consultant.' He's preacher about as much as I am Sandra Bullock.... He's an evil evil evil man.

He'll stare you straight in the eye while he steals you blind. He's a real piece of work this one.

I am not personally a victim of his, but I have seen the carnage he has left behind.

Another EMail He Sent Me
4/14/2007 3:11:00 PM
NEEDLESS TO SAY, I FOUND THESE EMAILS IN A FOLDER IN AN ACCOUNT I SELDOMLY USE, I HAVE NEVER CONNECTED WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL, I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH HIM, I HAVE NEVER MET HIM ... I WASN'T INTERESTED IN HIM THEN NOR WILL I EVER BE!

On 9/2/05, marshall woodard wrote:
Born Again...A Love Experience

The night rain did fall upon my doubts and indecision
But, I believe in baptism by immersion
It is the symbolic burial of my old nature
Rising up in the newness of life...a new creature
In my Lord

Last night I prayed for spiritual rain for anointing
For healing for cleansing and as the rain poured down upon
The stony places of my heart I removed my garments of deceit
& my shoes from off my feet,

I lifted up my hands to receive my strength
And my eyes to receive my sight all night long it rained
And I surrendered my soul in the whelming flood
Made whole by the restoration of my mind
Purified by the power of sanctification,
Yes I believe in baptism by immersion, it is the act of
obedience, a sign of submission, and I arose reborn
in the newness of life, a new creature in my discovery
Of Your Wonderful Love,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Marshall...P.S. Please visit my website which is
http://raptureministriesinc.org/ and please dofeel free to contact me at my personal email address
[email protected]

His EMail To Me
4/14/2007 2:56:00 PM
HE SENT ME THIS EMAIL ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS ON A CHRISTIAN SITE. NEEDLESS TO SAY, MY MEMBERSHIP ON THAT SITE WAS SHORTLIVED, AFTER HE CONTACTED ME I REMOVED MY ACCOUNT FOR GOOD!

On 8/25/05, marshall woodard wrote:
The God Fearing Man

I'm the one that you've been searching for.
A God fearing man, one who's educated, goal minded,
Success driven and emotionally in tune with himself

A Man, One for you to love, support, honor
And be equally yoked to. A Prayer partner with whom
you can be more than a conqueror together in this
life and the here after.

A Man one who wants to take the time to understand you.
To know your fears, and know you're every yearning. To share with you in
An anointed ministry which helps others through the love of Christ
Which is so deep inside of you.

A man who wants to loves all of you with your strengths and flaws.
How will you know? ""Because I am accepting of everything about you.""
A Man who wants to support you as his queen in all of your dreams
You are His yin, as He becomes your yang.

A Man whose needs are motivated by his desire to please God.
One whose needs you can fulfill be they spiritual, meantal, sexual, or emotional, because in you he sees God's promise to answer prayer fulfilled.

How do I want to know you? I want to be the God fearing man that you yearn for, with full knowledge that God has a saved, single, successful man,
A Man That Yearns For You, and wants to be your mate.
A Man, One that wants to fulfill all your needs
A Man, When you find him, He'll let you know you're his queen

That's How I Want To Know You,
Marshall~

P.S.
My Pictures albums can be viewed by clicking on this link.. http://raptureministriesinc.org/ My profile and pictures have been approved so now you can check them out.

Please tell me if there is another screen name and email address at which I can contact you so that I may send your some pictures and personal information?

Mine is with hot mail the screen name is drmmw97

This looks like a picture on a obituary
10/25/2006 12:30:00 PM
This is living proof that women are lonely and desperate. Who in their right mind would look twice at this man and consider a date? I guess there are a lot of fools out there.

10/25/2006 12:29:00 PM
This is living proof that women are lonely and desperate. Who in their right mind would look twice at this man and consider a date? I guess there are a lot of fools out there.

web address
8/30/2006 6:59:00 AM
He sounds dangerous ...
i was curious about the website, and found there is a typo in your comment/post - i believe it's supposed to be db.com, not bd ..

http://www.cheaterdb.com

Thanks for the warning!!! Glad you got out ok.
God bless.

Here is the FAKE 'Dr' Woodard
8/7/2006 12:13:00 PM
This man has been conning women for over ten years. He presents himself as a writer and a minster. BUT all his poems, stories, and sermons are pledgarized. He has no idea how to write, his grammer and speling would never hold up. He has a FAKE ministry site called 'Rapture Ministries.' There is NO Church and there are NO buildings. He has NO staff, and he uses this site to get 'donations' for his ministry. What a JOKE! The money is for his living expenses. He will woo women and then 'borrow' money, or ask for donations from them. He recently came back to the USA from the Bahamas, where his visa ran out and the Government there refused to renew his work visa. Seems they can tell a scammers when they see one. Marshall Woodard, is now going by the name 'Maurice' Woodard, seems the name Marshall Woodard has been drug through a lot of mud, due to his own cheating, lying and abuse of women. I can give you a list of 100 women who have been conned by this crazy man. He is in serious need of a psychiatrist, he really believes his own LIES. He is a true pathological LIAR. He also suffers from severe NPD (Narssistic Personality Disorder.) SO far he has not caused physical harm to any of the women, that I know of, however, he is more than capable. He will claim all the women who are trying to 'tear down his ministry' are 'scorned women.' When it's one or two women, even a half dozen I owuld say it's possible they are scorned women, BUT when it's in the astronomical numbers this is, then they are VICTIMS. Beware ladies, Satan sends himself in many forms, even in the form of a man claiming to be a minister.

I will also post his info at http://www.cheaterbd.com so you can ask me questions.

Ask questions of all men you meet, and run a background check. I finally ran an in depth one on the good old 'Dr' here and found out he is 99% LIAR.

How?
7/29/2006 2:09:00 PM
This man is older than my Dad. He needs to sit down, fill out his SSI papers (if he's ever worked) and forget about taking his viagra. Im suprised he has one wife let alone 24 fiancees. If his wife is still married to him she needs some counseling.

His wife
7/11/2006 9:39:00 AM
I have personally talked with Marshall Woodards wife. Her name is Ora. He is a pathological lair and a can man. He has NO ordination from any Church and he has NO PhD. He calls himself 'Dr' Marshall Woodard from some FAKE 'Doctorate of DIvinity' he shows everyone. I contacted the College, There is NO SUCH DEGREE. It's a forgery and a FAKE just like him. Right now he is broke and online begging for money. Watch out women.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

It's in the post above. Steady, aim, fire Smile

Also, what is strange about having a church website? I've got one, some have as much as three.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most detestable type of scammer has to be those who use the name of God in vain - and I'm far from religious so I'm not on a crusade here.

This sounds like someone I know who did the same thing, albeit on a smaller scale, to 5 women. This guy really is goodlooking, smooth, cultured, educated.

Bait the crap out of this son of a whore.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also has a myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50825479

Still looking for love Wink
Quote:

Who I'd like to meet:
LOOKING FOR.... Someone special to share and enjoy this life. I want to grow close to and share with a mature woman; who like myself is "sincere, serious, single, and successful. A special someone who can still enjoy walks in the park or on the sea shore...dancing the night away or just holding hands watching the sunset together. A woman with Brains, Spiritual Balance...and Beauty.....to share communication, committment, compainionship and Lifes Simple Pleasures..

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.scamclub.com

just do a search for Woodard...LOL.. He has quite a 'fan club'

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Check out his blogs...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50825479

A man of God who promotes Halligans Restaurant & Bar.
He's also promoting one of America's pyramid schemes where the last guy in gets nothing and the guy who invented it gets millions.
The founder of the MLM has already cashed out once for millions and now he's at it again. The entrance fee to be a manager is only $399 upfront.
(I'll bet one of Dr Woodards babes foot the bill for him... Crying or Very sad )
You do get a nice starter-kit... Laughing The founder gets all the money... Laughing and the good Doc ain't the founder.
God and Dr Woodard work in mysterious ways.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His myspace interests:

Quote:
To respond to who I really am, inside, takes some thought, so instead, I'll do a stream of consciousness answer: High integrity type, very principled, often giving way to common sense in an effort I Enjoy most of life's simple pleasures..I can be found browsing the internet or chating on the instant messenger...if you add me to your buddy list we can share everything. But let me share this about myself.... I never borrow money, and have no debt other than my mortgages. Love the Lord and have worked hard to be a good role model, all of my life. I want to be happy, in the simplest way, I am not into stuff, I have had lots of stuff in my life and realize that stuff doesn't make you happy, stuff just gives you more to worry about, I live simply, yet very complicated as you will find out about me. I dislike pretense, I don't wear anything fake, I am not into fake anything, I am real, I am natural (both good and bad), I am a unique (one of a kind) human being, having been told that many times by many people that I have come in contact with.

Riiiighhhht.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't even OWN a home, much less have a mortgage....LOL... and he certainly DOES 'borrow' money.

If you read the entries at scam club, he even stoled from one woman. She called the police on him.

I am certain MS. DeeShell is actually Marshall pretending to be somene else. Eventually most women see through his schemes, except fpr those who are so needy for a man's attention they continue to support his evil ways.

nicediva
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need your assistants to prove that Marshall Woolard is a scam artist. Can you provide prove that he has 2 wifes? How do I go about seeing the prove? How do you know that he church is not real? How do you know that he is dating or married someone in London?

Thanks for the valid prove that you can give to me.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, I sent you a PM about it. I CAN supply you with documentation

The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stargate wrote:
DeeShell - Perhaps you're a scammer yourself, or just an idiot ....
but in my opinion, you're an idiot and need to get your head examined

I think she has her head stuck up her, well you know .... Rolling Eyes

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brain wash wash.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nicediva and welcome Very Happy

You can read a lot more about other's experience with him here:

http://www.scamclub.com/reports/M-Marshal-Wodard-II-912.html

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Terminator wrote:
I think she has her head stuck up her, well you know .... Rolling Eyes

You mean a rectal cranial inversion??? Twisted Evil

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so far I have succeeded in getting Woodard off MySpace and ChristianCafe. But when he was alerted by LoveHappens he put his account in the 'hidden' mode. And I must say LoveHappens staff are NOT cooperative and the language barrier did not help. I think the staff member was using Alta Vista babble fish to translate..

Hi5 seems to be cooperating and I think he'll be off there soon. I can't believe this man's 'following' like a bunch of sheep, well ewes since his 'friends' list is 99.9% female. Unbelievable.

Dajmin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not even a qualified doctor? Because as far as I know it's illegal to use the title if you're not (certainly is in the UK). Might be a way of at least getting him out of action, but I guess it depends on the country's / state's laws.

Right, email sent. Let's see what happens to the website now Smile
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Website built and hosted by Entropy Software LLC, via their thischurch.org subsidary. A quick peek around the registry brings up a few legit churches being hosted and maintained by them, Along with a band website hosting service, a menu hosting service, amongst others.

I've got a few email addresses that should reach the owner, but to begin with its probably better if Lotta makes the initial request as she seems to have far more of this back story than the rest of us.

Lotta you have PM.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic