SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings in Jesus' name. I have talked with some colleagues who are of the Pentecostal denomination of Christianity, and they informed me that you guys hardly ever use goats and sheep in your rituals. . . .

That has to be one of the funniest damn'd things I have read in a while!

mr. mugu wrote:
That would be "venomous snake" Twisted Evil

Other ancient texts specify "venomous sheep."

Their bite is worse than their bleat.

3d may have to go to India to find one. . . .

--J.D.

johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe 3d could go to India to sacrifice a fatted calf.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
with proper documentations and strong legal backing I will be granted a visa
But why not without?

Eliza wrote:
snail MAIL him a package
Send it to Kano because that is where he will be, supposedly

Eliza wrote:
it has general Eater markings - but it also involves a goat
I thought that was the mark of Eater! Cool

Purple Flower
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d truly is a machine. I am so looking forward to this surprise Eliza has concocted.

Let us know if you need any lads sent to kano to intercept young 3d and we can get started on them now! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I can't believe that this bait is still going!

Quote:
Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! That line cracked me up.

Great job to all who were/are involved. While there's some great stuff on the forum to read, this is the thread that got me hooked. I look forward to the latest news.
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

johnnyringo wrote:
Maybe 3d could go to India to sacrifice a fatted calf.

Well it is in the bible The parable of the Prodigal Son:
Luke Ch.15:10-32 wrote:
And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: for this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Although there is no reference to where the fatted calf is, I think India would be a perfect location for this religious ceremony (although there is a sizeable Hindu population back in Singapore). Laughing
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as a suggestion from an observer wondering how I will ever get a bait to the levels achieved here...India in November would be a wonderful place for 3d to travel.

Diwali the festival of lights is celebrated starting Thursday 8th November.

The first day of the festival 'DHANT-RAYODASHI' is for welcoming the Goddess of wealth.

What more auspicious time for 3d to be in India???
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got off the phone with Ed and won't be posting here, as he told Amy what Father...John...Black.... Has asked her to do. He said that he is unwilling to help, because he thinks that Ed is a scammer. Amy slapped Ed and said he never gets anything right and that she needs Father John Black because these people are into strange things that are not good. She needs a priest. She'd call him herself but all she has on her is his email address. She needs to be in contact with him. He said that FrJB is unwilling to help unless Ed does this..... And she said - do what ever he asks - and help her. He says that he has a lawyer that he has more hope in.....and I said, No! I need FrJB. I told him someone was coming and I had to go.

I hope that lights a fire under his arse!

We have to keep him backed in the corner so that he will do it. Amy may call him early in the morning (tonight) to wake him up crying - saying she got caught calling him earlier and that they beat her and have said that if she did not start obeying them, she will be killed.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've put his business with the lawyer on hold. He needs a pot of gold added to the bounty, that'll get him all wet in the crack.

If he still won't move, then perhaps we'll need to make Amy the next of kin in a turn of events that will come to Ed as a surprise.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pressure's mounting on Ed. I assume he's still in Port Harcourt at the moment or is he already on the move?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, his last 4 mails to me have been from 81.181.228.67 (Romania). Shocked

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Romania
I'll be there in a week. Any use?

Purple Flower
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let you know. I assume it's a satellite provider, if not, then he's gone on another safari to escape the .

[edit] Yes, it's a sat provider of course. SC INTERNETCON SRL.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr. B3ll0 has sent Ed an email this morning:

Quote:
I hear she scream una name. She cry fo una.

I left her in the hands of Bellatrix, a witch. Una no what hapenin? I hear she scream loud.

U still care fo Amy? U small boi run! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amy b sold. She b movin & livin under una nose n kano n August. U no b gettin her back.
U b de MUGU!!!!! I am de masta. I sind de pray fo de Juju Man fo de curse. Go f*ck yourself or get ya nyash ready make some body come f*ck you when you kuku reach Kirikiri!!!! Na wetin sef? Go get a job man!!!!! Otu negi!!!! Oloshi!!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I'm there I'll keep my eye out for satellites Laughing

Purple Flower
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Well, Mr. B3ll0 has sent Ed an email this morning:

Hee, hopefully that well cause him to go back to the US embassy or his buddies in the EFCC Rolling Eyes
Homer, I thought you were going to call him as the Singapore Tourism board? Did I miss it somewhere?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Eliza, I wonder what his reply will be. It should give him a bit of impetus to get his ass up to Kano.

Hopefully it won't mean he gives up though...

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou Smorals wrote:
What more auspicious time for 3d to be in India???

Is the Thugee cult still around? Kali just does not get the devotion she deserves. . . .

As for the rest, another bow_down in appreciation.

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would take something pretty amazing to get Ed to leave Africa in this bait again. It's more realistic to try and give him the run around across Africa for a while yet if we want him to safari anywhere.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh
LOL There's still lot's of places for Ed to go on Safari in Africa - after all, it's a huge continent! Mr. Green

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
It's more realistic to try and give him the run around across Africa for a while. . . .

Maybe get him to go to that Kitum cave place which has t3h ebola?

Et cetera. . . .

Anyways, much of scamming involves emotional currency. "Victims"--be they real victims or a baited scammer, "invest" emotion in the scam. Add in an investment of $$$, and it is very, very hard to avoid putting in a little bit more for the promise of the return. To drop the promise is to admit you have wasted a lot of $$$ on a stupid venture.

See most major government spending plans for "more information. . . ."

So, if Eliza can get a truly memorable video, it will represent another major deposit on the part of 3d which, after Singapore, will be hard to ignore. THEN, in order to claim his money, he may very well start traveling progressively longer trying to catch that "brass ring."

Then add in some fear . . . the obtain a copy of the video . . . 3d is going to need that $$$ to get away from them.

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I definitely like the idea where the end up chasing Ed around Africa. It would be reasonably easy to achieve as well, with Ed always supplying information to Amy and the other people he's involved with about where he is. The tell Ed they know where he is and they're coming to kill him. Give him really detailed information about what they know about him and what he's been up to. Ed runs away to somewhere safer, same process happens again.... hell it could go on forever.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that you all are dying to know what happened to Ed in Singapore. This just in from my global spy network:

Quote:
My wife and I were in the neighbourhood of the McKenzie Road guest house on Sunday. We dropped by and inquired about your Lad.
Here is what happened to him.

The guest house was visited by the ICA (Immigration Checkpoint Authority) on June 24th. (Right after he went to the ICA office to inquire about Amy.)
He was not there. The guest house was instructed to tell him to contact ICA upon his return.
He was given the message and fled. He never returned to the guest house.
He left his belongings behind.
The ICA visited the guest house on July 5th and told the guest house that they could keep the Lads belongings in storage. The ICA told the guest house manager that the Lad was declared an "undesirable" on June 26th. He was found and escorted to the airport and deported on July 5th. He overstayed his visa and was unable to pay ANYTHING!!!
The guest house was told that if the Lad entered Singapore again, he would be held on arrival at the airport or point of entry. He would be forced to pay his fines, pay his guest house tab and his belongings would be delivered to him at an additional cost of S$25. He will not leave the port of arrival (airport/ferry terminal/road crossing) during this time. He will be immediately forced back onto the next flight of the airline he arrived on or simply forced back into Malaysia or Indonesia if he tried to enter via land or water.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully that'll dispel any still lingering doubts about whether he went, and all of this really happened. Thanks to our man on the spot!

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the most enjoyable baits I've read. I can only wonder how many more safaris this guy has in him.

However this ends I wish I could be there when it sinks in that the past years of his life have been nothing but a game. He'll probably never go near the internet again. Laughing

So who gets the movie rights? Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic