SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP - not to be a downer, but since it seems that the back and forth between you and scammer has slowed quite a bit - do you know if he is still scamming with his free time? I miss seeing his videos and banners so i'm hoping that he is still to busy with that stuff!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Damn, you are such a downer Razz

Yeah, it's a bit slow at the moment, no idea what he is up to, things should start hotting up again soon, because it will soon be time for him to prepare to go to the US, but first he will have to collect the presidential passes from somewhere, if he decides to collect them, at that point, once he is travelling, I will inform him that he has been discovered to be a scammer blah blah blah Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
oddym
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are my HERO SP! I have spent over 4 hours reading this from start to finish, all 32 pages and I must say "YOU ARE THE MAN"!

I must continue to read this stuff and as for feeling sorry for your "LAD", NOT! Get-em where it hurts the most, specially the heart.

On another note, I do a lot of video and audio conversions and if you need some help with video or audio, I am just a click away. I also have about 10 domain names and a couple of them can have a fake website so we can capture these guys, and can create as many fake e-mail addresses if need so.

So count me in if you need help.

Cheers and keep up with the good work!

T
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frikking hell, SP, is that trophy machine still running? Shocked You are breaking records here!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before he heads to the US surely he must provide you with a parting rendition of Go West?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVbKQGYJ0Q

As always SP, love every minute of this bait, it has truly restored my faith in the political system Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^@Scam Patroller
HOLY SHEEP DIP, you left out the part of the aliens at Area 51! Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-xfsGDBd4

Even mugus can't do it any worse.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Nice link mate Laughing

Today, I received 2 emails, one for GWB and one for Brandie, he tells Brandie his mother is practicing the words and sentences I gave to him, in particular, the first sentence of "yo, wassup my man" Laughing, he gave me his phone number again, so hopefully, Eliza can give him a call soon, that should be interesting Laughing, he also tells GWB that Brandie is stubborn because of the naked photos he had to send to her Twisted Evil

Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE BLESSED!

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your email.

The way you spoke of the operation you had was as if it wasn't something seroius. You even had to hand over the office of the President to the Vice-President before the surgery! I know what it means over here when one says that they are going for an operation. Well, with your position and the well managed environs of your country, you are trully blessed. I thank God that you underwent the operation without any complications. You are always the great man you have ever being! You are blessed!

Brandie send me a mail sometime ago. She indeed spoke of their coming back to the US. But, she also mentioned about the producer taking some time to rest. Actually, he really requires that deserved rest. For one to undergo brian surgery... he really need the time to recuperate before resuming work. However, she did not give the duration of the rest; niether did she give the time of our coming to the US. I will send her an email after I finish with this one now.

Sir, you got it very correct about the 'wedding bells in the air'. I mentioned to you sometime ago about Brandie's fury with my refusal to send her my nude pictures then. Right from the moment I sent her the first mail, after you sent me her email address, she has been confessing her love for me. However, to cut the long story shorter, I agreed to settle down with her since my ex-girlfriend jilted me for another man. She told me that she is looking out for some properties that we would occupy as husband and wife when I have finished the recording of the YMCA song.

Your surprise about talking about marriage without seeing much of each other is well founded. She sent me her pictures, both clothed and nude, and I sent mine across to her also... although, not without a fight! I know I want to really settle down and I think she is also thinking in the same direction. According to her, she is not getting any younger... and wants to make her own babies. Likewise myself! However, I have told
her that we would still have to learn more about each other and manage those aspects that we cannot change. Only that she sounds very sturbborn. I like her courage.

Furthermore, I am very sorry for the scam that Luther experienced. I understand how he feels. I thank God the EFCC is really doing some good job over here now. Some former governors are now answering questions about their misuse of funds and corruption while in office. While many are calling for the probing of Obasanjo so that EFCC will get more credit and reduce some critics who are saying that if the governors are to be probed, then it should not be selective. With time by God's special grace, this deadly worm eatingdeep into the bone marrows of those in power and the youths of Nigeria will be given a real dose of deworming medicine that will flush this worm out of the system forever.

I am sorry that such a thing was experienced by Luther. I know that my intentions for Brandie are genuine. I have told her that. I will do my very best to keep my promise come what may. Unless Brandie herslf says that she is no longer interested in the long term relationship. I have come to love heras she loves me. So, whatever, Luther should ask me when I come to the US, I will tell him what I am saying now. I am very confident of all these happening. My God will see me through.

Sir, there is something I do not understand. Do you mean after undegoing this surgery, you are still working? If it were here, in Nigeria, I know the Mr President will take some leave of office to have some rest. Wouldn't it be good to take a rest? I asume you know the best option. In whichever way you choose, may God continue to take good care of you. May you have the wisdom to choose what is rigth for youself and for the people you are leading. May good health of mind and body be yours. YOU are blessed. Amen.

I do not know... Brandie did not mention the duration of the rest of Luther, niether did she mention the time we are expected in the US. I will like it very much if I am told about the time we are expected in the US, so that we will get oursevles much more ready for the trip.

I will have to leave you now. I have said much already. I am sorry if I were long in this mail. May God continue to bless you. You are blessed. Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Quote:
Subject: GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

My Love,

Thank you for your mail. Happy enjoyment on home soil.

I would have replied earlier on, but, I had to get down to the village again to give my old man certain drugs I couldn't lay my hand on at the previous visit. I delivered it and came back to the city yesterday. I not only delivered the drugs, I also delivered your assignment to my mother. My mother is becoming an American woman in speech now. But, she asked if you would test her in Africa here or in the US? She is very seroius with her praticing of the sentences. She pratices with my Dad... expecially with the first sentence, "Yo, wassup my man". My mother speaks more of England english more than American english. However, both my mum and dad are very anscious to see their daughter in-law. You will see to this request.

I have read all that you said. Provided we have the money to spend.... my wife should look great. I will have to confess to you that over here, the amount of money you are mentioning is a great huge amount. But, if I can afford it, then it should be spent wisely. I want the best for you. I only want you to give me the necessary encouragement to go out there and work harder and make the money while I am still young and strong.

The Carribean skate I am talking about is a wonderful evening wear... a kind of long skate that has steps and top to match. But, here, there is a way it is sown and it will be worn at parties. It is not the same thing as the ones you see in the pictures of African women. It is great and mavelous. I wouldn't want something that is not wonderful on you. Just send me your measurements. Even if you test it and don't like it, it can be kept aside.

Here is the number again: 234-80-xxxxxxxx. I am waiting to hear your voice.

How is Luther? I hope he is doing well. When do you think will be the most probable time of our coming to the US? You only told me that you were born in Texas, but, I asked, 'Where excertly is your father from? Is he (and your mum) still there for you? How many are you in your nulear family? And, what is the name of Luther's Studio?

I will have to leave you now. The rains are coming back in full strength. Till I hear from you- on phone and mail.

With all my Love,

xxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you suppose he mean "skirt" when he says "skate"?

In which case, the "skate" could be something like the second entry in this...

But if you'd like grounds for slapping him around, the "skate" could actually be more like THIS!!!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Before he heads to the US surely he must provide you with a parting rendition of Go West?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVbKQGYJ0Q

Shocked Wasn't that the theme song for Heavens Gate? Laughing All he needs is a passing comet! Razz

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two Navy guys.... what happened to the policeman?!?!
baitermate2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! I just got done reading this thread from start to finish. Comedy gold, I tells ya!

Amazing work, SP!

EDIT: to conform with the forum rules. I apologize. Embarassed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Brylcreem, thanks, and welcome to the eater, pick up a lad forom the surplus section and give it a go Very Happy

GWB and Brandie have been neglecting the lad, we have not replied to the last emails that he sent on July 27th, yet, I suppose I better get working on him again tomorrow, he send Brandie a short email asking if she was ok:

Quote:
Subject: Is everything ok ?

My Love,

Is everything ok with you? I have been waiting to hear your voice of phone as you promised.Also you have not email me since my last email to you.Hope nothing wrong.

I wait to hear from you soon.

With All My Love,

xxxxx

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, SP, if I may be so bold as to ask, what direction are you going to take this bait in now?

I, like many others, are very curious about what the next step for this lad is Very Happy .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to start working this lad again, I have 2 more projects for him to do, which involve acting and singing, Shiver has offered to provide me with the bus clip from the Eastwood film, I couldn't find it anywhere online to send to the lad, so, nice one, Shiver, cheers for doing that for me Thumbs up, that will be winging it's way to him as soon as Shiver rips it, no idea if he will do these or not, he will no doubt say he will do it once he is in the US, but it honestly needs to be done before he gets there, we don't want Luther losing this big contract all because of him, do we, Luther would be angry as hell Laughing, anyway, Brandie sent him this email:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Oh baby, I'm sorry for not replying to your last email and not calling you, I was at a pop concert and singing along with the tunes, and I either caught a bug from someone, or strained my throat, because I got chronic laryngitis in my throat, it is very sore, I can hardly eat any food, each time I swallow, it hurts like hell, cold drinks and ice lollies are ok as they cool it down, apart from that, my throat feels like it is on fire, so I'm off work at the moment because I can't even answer the phone, Luther got a temp secretary in to cover for me until it gets better.

I really do still feel like shit, it's not as bad as it was a few days ago, so I think my throat is getting better, and hopefully I can call you in a few days, anyway, I'm staying in bed most of the time until I get over this, but I am so bored, I have my laptop for company, but even then, it gets boring after so long, I have no idea how people spend hour after hour on the internet, it does my head in.

How are you baby, are you still practising the YMCA song? Luther was visited by his doctor, he told him he can go back to work in about 3 weeks, Luther is delighted at that news, he's like me, he hates sitting around doing nothing, he just wants to get back in to the studio and make music again, the accident was a massive setback for him, and also for you, but we can all see light at the end of the tunnel now.

Luther has another very big music contract from a UK film company, and he wants you to do the theme song music for it to show your versatility! Have you heard of a singer from the UK called "Cliff Richard"? He has been around since the 1950's, he sings a lot of Christian music nowadays, he has had masses of number 1 hit songs since the 1950's, one of his best ever songs was called "Summer Holiday", there was a film made by the same title in which he starred and sung that song, they are making a remake of the film and Luther wants you to sing the theme song, these are the lyrics to the "Summer Holiday" song:

CLIFF RICHARD - SUMMER HOLIDAY LYRICS

We're all going on a summer holiday
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday
No more worries for me or you
For a week or two

We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true

Everybody has a summer holiday
Doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you

We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true

Everybody has a summer holiday
Doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and you
Hmm hmm, hmm hmm, hmm hmm

There is a Summer Holiday video for you to watch here, the clip is taken from the original film made in 1962:

Luther wants you to sing that song, this is going to be a solo song for you only, just to showase your voice and talent, without any involvement from the choir singing with you, although you may ask whoever you want to help you with the music, but it has to be sung in the style of the original version it.

What Luther wants you to do is sing the Summer Holiday song whilst you are driving a bus, just like in the film clip, or pretending to drive a bus if you can't find one that works, I pointed out to him that there is a big yellow bus behind you in the YMCA video, he said that is ideal and would like you to use that, sit in the drivers seat and sing whilst sitting there and have it videoed, the only problems is that the bus is yellow, and it needs to be red like in the video clip from the film, so you will have to paint it all red before doing thr filming.

Whilst we are on the subject of filming, remember how I told you about the US film producers who are planning to make the movie about you, well they want you to do a screen test before you come to the US, I suggested to them a film that you could copy the dialogue from, have you heard of the US actor called, Clint Eastwood? He's a very famous actor and has been in many top films over the years, one of his most famous parts was playing the police detective called, Harry Callaghan, in the movie called, "Dirty Harry", you must have seen that film, right?

Well, in the film, there is a school bus hijack scene near the end of the film, where some crazy guy hijacks the school bus full of children, and Harry Callaghan rescues them and kills the bad guy, and the school bus in the film scene is just like that big yellow bus in your YMCA video, so I suggested to the film producers that you could reenact that bus hijack scene for your screen test, the producers absolutely love that idea, so do Luther and I, you will play the part of the crazy guy, because he is the one doing all the dialogue on the bus, the producers are preparing a clip of the bus hijack scene and the text from the dialogue, as soon as they have done that, I will send it to you for you to rehearse and video it.

Didn't I tell you I would do all I could to help you in this business, my darling baby boy, and I am keeping my promise, I will make sure you get all the best breaks in the music and film business, because I love you so much and you will be my husband soon.

Before I completely forget, don't paint the bus red just yet, it will need to remain yellow until you have done the bus hijack scene, only then can it be painted red for the Summer Holiday song.

I can't wait until you get to the US baby, everyone will love you, I will try to call you in a few days, can't wait to hear your beautiful voice down the phone line, love you lots and lots.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked WOW...hilarious!!
I hope he knows that this is a chance he must not miss!
And the painting idea�s a great extra piece of work for the actors (choir members?) who want to be in the audition video
Does this bus need tires for the hijack scene? Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No, tyres are not necessary, he can get friends to rock the bus to give the impression it is moving, other friends can play the parts of the hijacked passengers Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it gets a little Fred Flintstone touch Very Happy Good for the group�s spirit!
Things like these help friends stick together : After all it�s all for one and one for all! Cool

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, lets get this show on the road, Shiver sent me the Dirty Harry clip last night, I viewed it quite a few times today so I could copy down the script from it, the video is 2 minutes and 50 seconds long, I expect it will take him a good deal longer to learn his script and get it filmed Very Happy

Quote:
Hiya baby, as promised, this is the dialogue from the Dirty Harry film with the bus hijack scene, that you have to learn for your part of the crazy guy, you will need someone else to play the part of the bus driver, try and get an ugly woman for that, like the woman in the film, it will make it more realistic, likewise, you will need people to play the part of the children.

CRAZY GUY ENTERS BUS TO HIJACK IT.

BUS DRIVER SAYS:
Where

CRAZY GUY:
Just get started, I'll tell you where.

BUS DRIVER CLOSES DOOR AND STARTS BUS.

CRAZY GUY SAYS TO KIDS ON BUS:
Alright, lets have some fun now, (then a slight pause), alright, who knows a song, huh, everybody knows a song, how about you (crazy guy points at school girl), you must know a beautiful one, huh, come on, sing for us.

SCHOOLGIRL SINGS:
Old macdonald had a farm (rest of kids join in now), all singing E-I-E-I-O.

CRAZY GUY SINGS ALONG WITH CHILDREN:
And on his farm he had some ducks (children sing as bus drives away), E-I-E-I-O, with a quack quack here, and a quack quack there, here a quack, there a quack, everywhere a quack quack, old macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.

SCENE CUTS BACK TO INSIDE BUS WITH CHILDREN AND CRAZY GUY SINGING:
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.

SCHOOLBOY:
(shouts out) Where are we going, this isn't the way we're supposed to be going.

CRAZY GUY:
We're going to the icecream factory to see how ice cream is being made, now anybody doesn't wanna go can get of right here, huh.

SCHOOLBOY:
(shouts out) I wanna got home to my mother.

CRAZY GUY:
What.

SCHOOLBOY SHOUTS CRIES OUT:
I wanna got home to my mother.

CRAZY GUY GETS ANGRY:
What, you wanna go home and see your what (slaps boy hard around face and shoys), SING, SING AGAIN, ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT, WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU, CAN'T YOU SING, (crazy guy sings loudly and angrily) ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY, FOR GODS SAKE ARE YOU SICK, WHAT IS IT, ROW ROW, YOU GOTTA KNOW YOUR MOTHERS WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T START SINGING, I'M GONNA KILL ALL YOUR MOTHERS ALL OVER DRESDEN, (crazy guy sings loud and manically) ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM, MERRILLY, MERRILY, MERRILLY, MERRILY LIFE IS SUCH A DREAM.

CRAZY GUY APPROACHES DRIVER:
Right, now hit the right hand lane.

BUS DRIVER:
It's not right hitting children that way, you could hurt them.

CRAZY GUY:
(shouts) What, I don't need your advice, just drive the god damn bus.

CRAZY GUY LOOKS UP AND SEES DIRTH HARRY ON BRIDGE:
What the hell is he doing up there, shit, (bus swerves from car).

CRAZY GUY TO BUS DRIVER:
(shouts) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PASS THE VW, PASS IT WILL YOU.

THE COP, DIRTY HARRY, JUMPS ON BUS ROOF FROM BRIDGE.

CRAZY GUY:
Fires 3 shots through roof of the bus, kids screaming and driver screaming, crazy guy hits driver hard on head with his gun, pushes her to the floor and drives the bus, drives erractically all over the road, pushes car off road, Dirty Harry still on bus roof, bus crashes through fence and hits a large pile of sand, Dirty Harry gets thrown from bus roof when it hits sand, kids are all screaming loudly, crazy guy tries to kick bus door open, doesn't open, goes to back doors, kicks it open, jumps out and runs away hobbling with bad leg.

Well baby, that is the short script you will have to learn for your film screen test, now then, the film producers want you to change some parts, obviously, children are not allowed to do this scene, so you will have to get some of your friends to play the parts of the children and the bus driver and have those people learn their lines from the script.

That yellow bus in your YMCA video, does it drive or is it completely broken? I can see the tyres are flat, so maybe it is broken down, but that's ok, because all you have to do to make it look like the bus is moving, is to get a lot of your friends to stand on either side of the bus while you are inside filming, and they can rock it back and forth while you are doing your acting, the rocking motion will make it look like it's moving!

As the bus wont be driving along, Dirty Harry wont be able to be thrown from the roof when it crashes, so in the version you make, the producers ask that the person playing, Dirty Harry, will have to get inside the bus at the end, instead of falling off the roof, and instead of you kicking the back door open to escape, Dirty Harry has to throw you out of the bus on to the ground, make sure he throws you of the top step of the bus to make it look good, because the film producers want to see how good you take a fall.

Baby, I have received the bus hijack video from the producers, I have uploaded it for you to download from here:

http://www.xxxxx (url snipped)

When you go to that webpage link, you will see at the top where it says "Please enter", next to that are 3 digits, type them in to the box and click the "download" button next to it.

That will take you to another page, where you will see "premium" and "free" download, on the free download you will see a timer counting down from 45 seconds, wait until that gets to zero, they it lets you click the "free download" button beneath the timer, a box will pop up, click "save" to save the film to your computer for easy viewing.

You will also receive an email from Megaupload with the same download link.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller
you are one hell of a mean devil.

but frankly i really think this has gone too far. give the guy a break!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds good. Which leg was it the guy was hobbling on? Break that.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 4372570, it's nice to have a new member from Nigeria, welcome to the eater.

You might think I am being mean to this scammer, but that pales in to insignificance when you think what he has done to people, he is a known scammer, and what I have not mentioned on here before, is the fact that he scammed an elderly American couple, he took all of their money for various fees, and when they had nothing left to pay other fees, he talked them in to selling their camper van to pay more fees, they lost everything, so don't tell me shit about being mean to this bastard Evil or Very Mad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

Okay now i see where you coming from. I didn't know the guy had scammed people like that b4. bcos from his initial correspondence i felt he was a newbie. Why i say so is bcos i know how some of this scammers operate which is on a higher scale than "pleading assistance".

Frankly i find this a masterpiece and really laughed my butt off as to how stupid and idiotic this guy is. I even wonder how he manages to scam people when he is this dull.

You have my back to keep on with the torture, but would like to see proof of the story bout the american couple he scammed...

One last thing, dont u think wit the evidence u've uncovered including havin his profile and pic u culd get this guy nailed somehow???

Last edited by 4372570 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I could provide full proof of how he scammed the American couple, but for reasons of victim confidentiality, I will not post their details here, they were asked at the time if they wished to share their story about being scammed, they declined because of embarrassment I assume or wishing it to remain private and confidential.

The scammed couple contacted Scam Patrol after being scammed late last year, at that point, feelers were put out to the lad, which led to me receiving an email from said scammer which was posted on the first page of this topic, this scammer has had more than one victim that we are aware of, that's all I can tell you for now.

Needless to say, I expect GWB to get a full confession from the lad about it at the end Wink

williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see these pics - good job SP! Do we have an appropriate sig badge?

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic