SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any users from Austria here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
michiauswien
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Researching for a piece in Austrian television broadcaster ORF, I am currently wondering if there are any users here from Austria who are baiting scammers and who would want to tell me about their experiences and adventures?

Would be cool to hear what you experiences. Looking forward to your reply,
Best from Vienna
Michi
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breadcrumb...

Don't be a coward, come out you Austrian devil.

He should come along shortly with his tail between his legs. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be very tender with him michiauswien - he is naturally shy and retiring Shocked Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have paged BC on skype chat. He should be around soon Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*carefully peeks around the corner* Yes? You called me?
Yup, I am from Austria. There is another user here from Austria too, though: Tae Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
michiauswien
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for your help, gentle(wo)men!
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! So that's half of Austria's population scambaiting then? Mr. Green

moved to General Chat...

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rex is a really big hit in Australia Laughing is the show German or Austrian Confused I can never remember.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for everyone�s information: I will talk to michiauswien on the telephone tonight.
@Don: You will especially be happy since the tv format that this is for, is especially targeted at a young audience. Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, folks. So here is the deal. I have talked to michiauswien on the telephone earlier. Was a nice chat, he is very interested about learning what we do, how we do it and about our fine community here.
He wants to make a tv feature story about scambaiters, and he wants someone from Austria to feature on it. He is working for the Austrian public TV ORF and the show would surely get very high attention.
So now here is where the problem kicks in: I don�t want to get on TV.

Michi assured me, that it would be 100% anonymous and the person would only be filmed from behind and with light and camera tricks that make sure that one cannot be recognised. Plus the voice would also be scrambled.

He told me that only an Austrian baiter would be suitable for the programm, which I can understand (since the audience is in Austria). There would be closeup shots of the fingers and of the screen of course. Well, you get the idea, how it would look like.
So the problem that is though: I really don�t want to appear on tv, not even that anonymized. This is for personal reasons.

The only other Austrian baiter here that I know of on eater is Tae. I will contact her via pm and would love her to do this (since she has been a member here longer than me anyways, I am just more of a postwhore and therefore better known).

If Tae doesn�t want to do it, then I wouldn�t have a choice anyways and would do it, since I don�t want to miss the great opportunity to spread the word about scambaiting and eater on TV.

So, are there ANY other Austrians here in the forum, that I didn�t know of? It should really be an experienced baiter though, I think. Please. Come out of your hideouts. I need you. Eater needs you! Wink Laughing

Mortar x12
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just have a look into some crevaaes, breadcrumb.
They might have fallen into.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for everyones information: I just sent michiausiwien a pm and told him, that I would take part in his story.
I am still anything but happy about appearing on TV, but I think I cannot miss the chance of spreading the word about eater, scambaiting and this kind of scams themselves.
I will keep you informed about the whole thing....

Mortar x12
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will need to find a good lad for this - perhaps we can coax something up have them hold an ORF Ssgn and that stuff! - just to show how we can get them to do crazy stuff. Since I doubt German is well-known in Africa.

I know a tad of German - but again I am in the States

Also for those not in Austria (me included) I think there is a Stream of ORF so if you get the times we can maybe all watch it.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb - if you post a timestamp here, I can probably grab the show and put it on the 'net. With subtitles if I have the time for that.

Or will it be one of the shows available on their on-demand page?

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, BC, thanks for doing this. I am sure you will do great!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A trophy for the show? Now THAT is an idea!!! I am not good in trophy baiting, but I will give it a shot....i don�t really have any good pets (for trophies) running at the moment, though (I only do straight baiting these days)...and I have no idea when they will record the story.

About the online stream: As soon as this is done, I will ask for a streaming version of it, or if there is a way to show it to you Smile

Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic