SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Earliest Memory...What's Yours?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being chased around the apartment by my poor mother, who was only trying to put a band-aid on my little, cut finger. I was probably approaching 4 years of age. Fun Facts

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy Smile I was four years old, in a boat heading out for a day trip to Coney Island (Singapore). I remember vividly being so excited about it, and as an added (and very precious) bonus, I have cine film - now converted to DVD of course - of the very trip.

Here's a screen cap of some grotty 8mm film from 1966 showing little Shiver with his dad:

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aged about 3 years old. My new born sister was having a home visit from the aged midwife. Being jealous of the new arrival, I dropped my favourite toy [my 'Brooke Bond' monkey] from the top of the stairs as the midwife exited with the immortal words..."Bombs away". The said monkey knocked her midwife's pork pie hat askew over her eyes and she stumbled down the last few stairs. To say she was not amused was an understatement.

She was old then and will be long gone by now. I just wish I still had that monkey. Laughing

Happy days.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I accidently ate some rat poison and had to go to the ER.

starstarstarstar
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Shiver . . . Much nicer memory than mine. Wink I envy the movie, too.
@ Tommo . . . Ahhh, the porkpie hat! Is/was that a badge of midwifery?

Last edited by Ginch on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three years old. I remember an incident where a jar fell on my head, and I had to go the hospital for some stitches.

I also remember my grandmother coming to live with us while my mother went away for a few days. When my mother came back, I had a baby brother.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four years old, I got my head stuck under a roundabout in a park. Hurt like hell which is why I remember it.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1971, I was 4. My mom and I picked up my old man up at the train station when he returned from Vietnam. I vividly remember the 30 mile ride home, pretending to sleep in the back seat of the car and listening to their conversation. There was a full moon and I watched the telephone poles flick by the car window every few seconds. He died in 1994.

Thanks for this thread, I have not thought about him for a while.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever had one of those real early memories where you get a jolt when you realize just what was going on?

It occurred to me a few years ago when asked a similar question that I remember my first steps.

It was a big deal, because I remember the fuss. I also remember some very lucid thoughts in regards to those early days.

"Oh check that out. She's got a cookie (or something). And I can get it if I just get over there. Hmmm...I'm going for it."

I also remember still being spoon fed, and my mother was doing the "here comes the train" thing with the spoon. But I had just listened to my favorite audio storybook (Scrooge McDuck Tales, incidentally!!) where there is a train that is stopped by a bunch of boulders. So I wouldn't open my mouth because I wanted her to play along and use "dynamite." Of course, when opening my mouth to explain that I got a mouthful of whatever she was trying to get me to eat.

CRAZY that I remember that. Fun thread.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being bitten by a neighbour's dog.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting leathered about my room when I was about 6'ish by Mum for breaking a birds egg in a nest to see what was inside. In my defence I was just a curious wee boy! In Her defence I've never feckin' done it again! It was a lesson truly learned.

B-S

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Riding my tricycle down a full flight of steps. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Reference my earlier post. I saw Shivers picture with his old man, I add this picture for sentimental reasons. It was a fishing trip the old man and I took just before he died.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frank

Your first post made me smile........then your second post made me cry Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks/Sorry Lotta. This thread made me shed a tear as well. I miss the ol' bastard.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made me cry too. Sad

Made me think of my Paw Paw. Cool

Off to a funny thread. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a very clear memory of my 2nd birthday, Christmas 1967.

I had been given a huge toy farm with loads of white plastic animals.

It didn't matter what the animal was, whether it was a sheep, cow, horse, dog, chicken etc...all of the animals were all white plastic)

Well my very senile great grandmother was there, and she got very jealous that I had a bigger present than she did, so she started to steal the little plastic animals and stuff them up her jumper.

I started crying because my animals were disappearing, and I can remember pointing accusingly at my great gran, as she vehemently denied any wrong doing, despite have dozens of little white plastic legs poking through her jumper...... Rolling Eyes

Don't even get me started on my 3rd birthday.... Shocked

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes.. sorry gang, I didn't mean to kill the thread. Post on kids.

Edit: Whew, thanks for jumping in simba.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

reprob8 wrote:
When I accidently ate some rat poison

Laughing Now it's all making sense.

2-4 years old (?), being tucked into my cot with mosquito nets serving as a tent (Malaya 1962)

Purple Flower
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank,
You should not apologize. I am sorry and I wasn't thinking. Embarassed

This will be a fun thread. I have a good one and will post it later. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very small, perhaps not even three. I remember a vision of a very small hand reaching for a window lock, you know the fold down kind. I remember how it slowly moved up and then the window swung open. I then remember sitting on the door step looking up at my very astonished father and saying "I fell down" and pointing up at the window. They told me later that they were sitting in the kitchen and saw the outline of a little kid sitting on the doorstep through the smokey glass door. My Dad said something less polite than 'bloody kids!' (we lived on a rough estate) and yanked open the door pulling the handle off while he was at it. The window I refer to was on the second floor, or third depending on which side of the pond you are on. All hell broke loose and dad had to run down the road to the payphone for an ambulance. Not a scratch. I remember the smell of the grass growing alongside the concrete slab I ended up on and the smell of the wild mint growing under the kitchen window.

A bit later, I remember that Goldie the goldfish disappeared from his bowl one morning and my mum said she'd let him go. I was really ticked. I also remember my mum going out and I asked her where she was going. She told me "I'm going to see a man about a dog". I sat up in the attic glued the window all afternoon waiting for her to come back with a puppy. We moved later that summer and I must have been just about 3.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two memories which I can actually perfectly date - November 5th 1984 and November 21st 1984. (I was born April 1982 FYI so was just over two and a half).

The first memory was at Guy Fawkes celebrations at the top of my street. I remember sitting between my parents holding a sparkler and being simply amazed by it. I then remember my dad carrying me down the street on his shoulders.

The second memory was when I went to the hospital to see my cousin for the first time. I remember going in the lifts up to the room, looking over to see her lying in a "fish tank" next to the bed, and then also seeing Gingernuts and strawberries in a cupboard in the room and moaning for some.

I have another memory, which may be even earlier, though I can't date it nearly as well as the others. I was lying in my cot, looking up at the walls of my bedroom. I was scared of them though, as it seemed like all the shadows were forming into shapes of the wild things from the book "Where The Wild Things Are".

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my earliest memory is when I was waiting to catch a beating from my father for running into traffic. I doubt the spanking was much since I have no memory of that. All I remember is sitting next to my mother then my dad coming in through these beads that were hung in place of a door. I must have been around two years old.

To this day my dad still reminds me of when I nearly killed myself running across the street because I wanted to go to my grandma�s house. I never told him of the memory I have. I told my mother once and asked what was up with the beads for a door and she told me it was an earlier 70�s thing. (damn hippies)

My 11 year old told me he can remember lying on the couch drinking a bottle. I got him off the bottle a couple of months before he turned two.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-4 Years old, eating spaghetti with the family, my little sister about 2-2 1/2 years choked on a meatball and had to go to hospital, my sister and mum were at the hopsital all most all night, she went purple, but then she coughed it out ! Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I remember my dad carrying me down the street on his shoulders

Wow - that brought back one!

I remember about 6 my dad telling me to get his khaki trousers from upstairs (what the hell was he doing trouserless downstairs?) and finally coming up in a bad mood because I'd taken so long. I was looking for trousers with a car-key pattern on them! WTF was khaki? I was 6!

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic