SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I thought this was funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this letter sitting in my spam box

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I know this email will come to you as a surprise especially when you do not know me and considering the huge sum of money involved which could make any one apprehensive at first. For the sake of courtesy,I am Mr. Chris Williams attorney to late Mr. Alan Williams,who died alongside his entire family in the Tanzania safari plane crash.

Before his death,he made a deposit of the sum of $18m(Eighteen million United State dollars) with a Security Company somewhere in Europe.You will read more about his death through the below web

page:

His company is the largest scented candle manufacturers in Britain,that has contributed immersely to the economy of great Britain. My proposal to you is to file you in as his next of kin,then have the funds/ consignment which is deposited with the security company ,in a trunk box shipped in your favour since he died without no one as the beneficiary or next of kin.Since the security Company got information about his death,they have been expecting someone to contact them as his Beneficiary to the Consignment/fund, as they had already contacted me as his personal attorney,who has been his legal representative on the deposit of the fund,to help them provide the right beneficiary to his funds still in their possession,But unfortunately, Alan Williams died along side with his Next Of kin, his wife Mrs Sue and close familyrelatives, leaving nobody behind for, the claim of his Fund still with the Security company.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I personaly decided to place you as the right beneficiary to the $18 million USD so that the security company will have it transfered to you without any further delays,since they have mandated me to provide his next of kin or have the consignment confiscated. Have it in mind that the only people aware of this my email are You and I,So on no circumstance or condition you relate this information to anyone else,Let it be a secret we have to take to our grave.When replying to this email, kindly send as follows:

Full Names:
Contact Addresses:
Direct Telephone/Fax number:
Country of origin:
sex and age

Honesty and Trust is our watchword, Laughing and for your assistance, I have also decided that we would try and put all efforts together to see that this fund gets to you.Thereafter,I will have to visit your country or otherwise so that we will be able to share the money as we will be going home with 40% each of us while the remaining 20% will go to Charity.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Kindly respond with your direct contact informations to my personal email address and call me on my direct line for further discussion,Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chris Williams.

Well Barrister Chris neglected to hide the other recipients so I got this today from one of them who replied all which I found hilarious.

Quote:
Stupid BOY
U MAMA NA FOOL OF FOTHY.
U GO HEAR SAY U MAMA TOTOOOOOO.
UR MOTHER IS A GOAD HEAD WHY UR FATHER IS A BABOO UR FAMILY STINKS.GO WITH UR POORVATY THAT IS WHY UR FAMILY IS FULL OF ILITRACY

GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU FOOL AND GOAT LIKE YOU.
I SAW ON OF YOUR BROTHER IN DEY BEG MONEY FOR N****R HERE AND I NO GO HELPM AGAIN

UR MAMA TOTO STINKS UR MAMA TOTOOOOOOOOO

Feel free to have at him, I'm sure he will welcome nice friendly baiters after this insult. Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scented candle maker. Awesome. I might bait him as an investor, looking to invest in his company.

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Irony is...
thefife wrote:
THAT IS WHY UR FAMILY IS FULL OF ILITRACY

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
who died alongside his entire family in the Tanzania safari

Who sent him on this safari and does this not start another ethics debate?
Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing You might be right...seeing as how the whole damn family died. Some baiters just have no shame. Rolling Eyes

On another note, someone asked about the undisclosed recipients & what happens if you can see all other recipients' addys. When that happens, PM a mod w/ the addys & headers (& I think the letter too). They will take it from there.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=947583#947583

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what you thinking fife? He's sending the same abuse to anyone that emails him? Confused

Yours was a list of potential victims that the lad used, while mine was a list of lads that i sent mass abuse to.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received both the scam email and the abuse email. When I received the abuse email I went and found the scam email in my spam box and sure enought there was a long list of emails attached to it. I figured the abuse came from a baiter who happened to be on the list.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ QXT That is the same person who sent the response I got. I thought it was either another mugu or a real person who was just sending an insult (I used to do that b4 I found out about baiting). The original lad had a loooooooooong list of recipients in the Cc. I'm sure he didn't mean to do that. 2nd mugu probably saw he Cc'd & sent an insult back to everyone to screw up his scam.

What do you wanna bet someone will still reply to the 1st mugu, & I'm not talking about a baiter either. Embarassed

@M4M The abuse email alerted my attention to the original letter too. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know when I first received it I thought I had some great abuse for my signature. Laughing

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, just checked, I got that original scam email too.

Sorry, I was thinking of something else...carry on.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ M4M Me 2 Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
UR MOTHER IS A GOAD HEAD WHY UR FATHER IS A BABOO UR FAMILY STINKS

That reminds me of the Peanuts comic strip, where Sally keeps calling Linus her "sweet Babboo". Laughing

That was damn funny; the level of maturity in that message reminds of my classmates in junior high school.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also seem to remember Baboo being from The Jungle Book cartoon series.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya think the insult lad IS in junior high? Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic