SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Flying TWAT Circus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Clowns and their incredible exploding car. Clowns chucking buckets of water over each other. Clowns on mini-bikes.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the has competition:

Confused lad wrote:
I will also like to invest in your and we are currently recruiting for talented young men and women to join our ranks and become international members of our prestigious circus.

Poor lad is torn between straying from his script or moving over to mine... now he doesn't know what's going on. I think he might have missed the point...
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought but shouldn't a circus have a strongman act? His act could finish with a truck pull (down hill of course) Laughing
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every good circus needs a fakir who is sleeping on shards.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about someone escaping from a locked trunkbox, delivered onto the stage by a diplomat, who then chases a clown on a tricycle around the ring, trying to collect the demurrage...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

replies from my 2 best lads. As Moses is now an avid Eater reader (Hi there!, why not register and say hello? Razz), I didn't expect much from him....
Quote:
when did you become a show man u stupid asshole dont ever in your stupid life send mty any emails.
Moses Uzeme
President/Founder,CAVSIICON

Dan's far more gullible, though:

Quote:
Ok how can i be part of it

How indeed, Dan? I'm sure we'll come up with something.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plate spinners and jugglers

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you be interested in having lads walk across those bed of nails? Or how about darts. The nails/darts could be pre-treated w/ some sort of tranquilizer to make it even more spectacular.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SEE the Fearless Piranha Swallower!

SEE the Amazing MUGU MAGIC where an ordinary mugu will attempt stunning magical acts so amazing they may seem incredibly obvious!

SEE the Stupendous Juggling Act! Where the Flying Muguotzoff Brothers will juggle flaming knives, shards of glass, and red hot coals!

SEE the OPENING DAY PARADE!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CerealMom wrote:
Plate spinners and jugglers

Chainsaw Jugglers! (with the chains still on and running full throttle of course!) Twisted Evil

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once saw a video of a maintenance guy sweeping behind and elephant. The elephant stepped back and the maintenance guys head got stuck up the elephants ass....hmm...perhaps a very desperate Lad would be interested in recreating the moment? Rolling Eyes

If he thought there was a couple of grand up the elephants ass, I guarantee he would at least stick his arm inside... Shocked

I have a Mr. Franklin from Accra Ghana very, very interested in sourcing local talent. He visited the website and seemed very impressed. I told him I was an investor in the Circus and the the Circus was "no laughing matter" in terms of the money it generated. We are willing to share the proceeds with the performers and talent scouts...correct?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diving off a 50-foot platform into three feet of water.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Why do you need a bucket that deep??? Laughing
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every circus needs a funny orchestra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrance_of_the_Gladiators
http://home.sunlitsurf.com/~woodman/circus.htm

It's enough when the mugus try to sing the theme. Laughing

And then there is Usman Bello the Axe Thrower. May Jesus guide his hands and may a camera be installed above the target's head. :yikes:

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received a PM from rumbero earlier with, what I think, is a good suggestion.

Quote:
I suggest that positions for the acts should be posted. Some thing like the Poker Lad project. The number of baiters should be limited in order to ensure success in the bait. This way the baiter is just concentrating in one act. Pulling from the Lad shuttle will ruin the bait.

Now, this wouldn't so much be written in stone as the lad deck project was. But, it might help people focus on one area and keep too many people asking for the same thing.

Again, this is not to suggest than anyone cannot use it for their baits. That is why YW spent so much time on the site.

This is open for discussion and thoughts, particularly from YW and BW.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My only concern is that a single lad will get 25+ responses from people claiming to be from the circus. If there is a good way to keep that from happening, then I am OK with whatever that is. I think that I speak for Big Worm on this too. We do not want to bog this thing down with so many rules that no one wants to use it. But at the same time, we don't want it to go to hell because of our own lack of organization.

I think that it would be worth some time to elaborate on what we expect as far as audition videos. More specific instructions on what format the video needs to be sent in, etc... technical issues. Because everyone knows that lads will F up just about anything that you ask them. So, if anyone would like to write up some instructions, I will include them on the site.

I am also planning on highlighting the "$200 per audition video" thing more prominently on the homepage.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to make one more important point here. The Flying TWAT Circus is ALL OF OURS... not just mine, BW's and Jojo's. We are giving this to the entire baiting community to use as it decides best.

Sure, we got the ball rolling and have certain hopes for it but it is up to all of us to set it's course. Don't be shy in putting good ideas out there. If it's a good idea, I am sure that all of us collectively will see that and enthusiastically add it to the circus.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any li0n or tig3r tamers? Special incentive for sending a video that shows the applicant with his head in their mouth or something comparable.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a motor cycle act on the high wire, saw one at blackpool tower circus,very thrilling.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TWAT baiters

I think that a nice $ 500.00 dollars will give the mugus a better incentive.
The figure as I see it is too low.

Just my 2 cents worth

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my mugu that he would $1,000 for every audition tape that was approved.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love ya work!

Makes me giggle like a school girl. Laughing

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What this circus needs is a Pantomime Horse. I think we can safely assume that the vacancy for the rear end position is already filled. Just need to find the front half.

They'll be bursting with pride when they lead the parade in to town. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Jersey housewife wrote:
Any li0n or tig3r tamers? Special incentive for sending a video that shows the applicant with his head in their mouth or something comparable.

That's been discussed already, and YW made the point about animal cruelty.
YeaWhatever wrote:
We actually thought of that (and a few other animal acts) and decided against it only because we were concerned that some animals might get some abuse. Personally, I would like nothing more than to see some lad being tossed around by a pride of lions. That would make some awesome video.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I must have missed that part. I think they'd wind up getting shot or arrested if they messed with an animal of that type in one of the parks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic