SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How Awful!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very disgusted with this lad but not surprised in the least bit. Lads by far are some of the worst people in the world. Lads are truly heartless people who only care about stealing money from anyone even the poor or sick. Scumbags like that are just a waist of skin.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SeftonD^--welcome aboard--

How sick are the lads? Demented and twisted in their thinking, and scumbag criminals for certain, like Ghost said above.

But do not underestimate them either. The veteran mugus put a lot of thought and planning into replies to the expected responses. They try and cover all the angles, but always slip up somewhere eventually such as an official doc saying 'United State of America'.

Not to say they aren't idiots as well--they are--but their wheels are always turning too, even if it's like a caffeinated gerbil on a wheel. One must approach the enemy with a certain modicum of war-think respect for both sides. It's a military strategy as old as history itself.

Bait sagely and safely.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh, makes me sick to the funny bone and back again Evil or Very Mad

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a pr/ck! Get him hooked and take this SOB for a ride.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or better yet, when you're ready, open him up to the rest of us so we can make his life a living hell.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Half a heart and no kidneys? Should't he be trying to get money to bury the kids? See that's why I love scammers. U can do the most evil shit to them and not feel bad about it....Pusswads.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea for this lad. However it requires fish hooks and fishing line, a blunt rusty blade, a pit of salt, several hungry doberman and a defibrulator (Just in case he ups and dies on me before I have a chance to finish).

Utter Scum! Evil or Very Mad
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was there ever a mugu more deserving of a nice large commemorative tattoo in a strategic place than this guy?
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not surprised. Nothing these bastards do surprises me anymore.

Take some extra time to make sure this mugu receives the full brunt of the baiting experience that he so richly deserves. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard! Feed em' to Cerberus.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Joe T^

Smear him in Alpo too, for good measure!---Ken L Ration a favorite baiting alias of mine, speaking of doggie-food.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We just admitted a student - Tiny Tommy we call him. He is a paraplegic with only half a heart and no kidneys. He is hooked up to a respirator, suffers burns over 85% of his body from a fire accident when he was two, has leukemia, asthma, and has never learned to read.

To be honest, I'd say an inability to read is the least of Tiny Tommy's problems.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To go against the general trend, I don't see why this Lad should get special treatment - they're ALL like that, only this one has been put in a position where he has been forced to come out and say it.

Give 'em all hell, I say, and not concentrate on one to the exclusion of others. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Racists. The lot of you.

Sorry. Couldn't resist it. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in a dilema with one of my lotto lads because the doctors fees for my dying son were around the same cost as his courier fees. I had him promise me that I'd have my winnings in time to pay the doc Evil or Very Mad

The same lad let my orphenage owner pay only half the courier fee though Rolling Eyes

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TIny tommy? He's been reading his Charles Dickens...

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to threadjack but this is on-topic. I posted earlier about my experience with telling a lad I would have to steal the money from my church. Today I decided to recycle that same ploy in my current bait. The timing is perfect, I've been stringing this lad along for a very, very long time and need to make a move. My character is extremely religious and very nervous about everything. I wrote my lad this morning, of which this is just a part:

my character wrote:
Dear Brother Jere,

I am so very sorry to leave you hanging. To be brutally honest, I'm embarrassed, even ashamed to admit that I don't have the $700 in my account. At my age this is a shameful admission which is why I am so reluctant to say it, but honesty compels me. It's not that I don't earn a good living! Really, I do earn a good salary at the furniture factory, it's just that I am, regrettably, a profligate spender. I know I should think more about the future and about the possibility of a "rainy day," but it seems that whenever I get a few dollars saved up, I spend them. It's not a noble quality, and I'm not proud of it. I was actually sitting on several thousand dollars earlier this year but then I went out and bought a new car, a Volkwagen Jetta. I guess I just wanted to feel younger or something. Anyway, I'm now in the very awkward position of not having the money in my bank and I ashamed of myself as a result.

I have been trying hard to find a way to borrow the money. I'm really at something of a loss.

I had one thought but I'm reluctant even to mention it because of the morality issues. As you know I am very involved with my Church. We have a special charity fund that is used exclusively for the comfort and care of terminally ill children. Donations are usually made into a special box in the church for that purpose alone, or sometimes people will specify the charity fund on donation envelopes dropped in the basket during Sunday services. Most of these donations are cash, which is kept in the Church office safe until they are deposited inot the bank account once a week. I could never, ever bring myself to steal from this fund! That runs contrary to my very being, and all the more so because these sick children rely so much on this money for their comfort. What I am wondering is if it would be ethically permissable to borrow from the fund. The only thing is, I really can't ask the Bishop for permission. I would have to made that decision unilaterally, and of course it would all be contingent upon my receiving the transfer to my bank quickly so that I could replace the funds into the safe before anyone noticed they are missing.

Of course I would know that I'm just borrowing it, and I would like to believe that God would understand. But to anyone else it would look as though I were stealing the money rather than merely borrowing it, and that is what scares me.

What do you think, my Brother? Do you think it would be morally acceptable for me to borrow the money that way? Can you absolutely and positively guarantee me that I would receive the transfer within no more than one week's time so that I could return the money to the Church before anyone finds out that I took it?

That is a very critical question. If I can't replace the money quickly, the loss will soon be discovered. And it won't take long for the Bishop and top Clergy to know that I am the one who opened the safe. It would destroy me if I were ever to be accused of theft. It wouldn't be theft, of course, but they wouldn't know that I plan to return it. They may not believe me. I would be banished from my Church, and quite possibly arrested. So I am more than a little bit terrified about all this. It's a huge risk.

I need your assurance that this is okay.
I do NOT like the idea, not at all, but I'm feeling desperate now and it's the only thing I can think of.

Please, my Brother, pray on this and let me know your thoughts. I have prayed so much these past few days that my knees hurt, but God has not granted me permission. Rather, my mind is more clouded with doubt than ever before. It just feels wrong to me. It makes me feel dirty, like a common thief. I know my heart is pure and my reasons are altruistic, but I can't seem to get past the idea that it is stealing. It would absolutely kill me if I were ever to be considered a common thief, even if I know the accusers are wrong about me.

It was not the least bit surprising to read his response:

my lad wrote:
Dear Brother Ron,

Thank you very much for your mail and all the content well understood which i have been praying about it for God to be with us in this issue that we are in now , I know that the good God has something very big for us in future that is why it is written in the bible that good things dont happen easily but it takes the grace of God and his mighty power to make things happen.

Brother i dont want you to feel ashame of yourself please that is a sin before God despite that we need this money so that we can get those Documents procured in your name from the Ministry of Justice so that you will claim the consignment to your position as planed which you have contact the securuty company for the claim and they are waiting for you now .

i really appreciate all your efforts in this transaction to see that you get this money for you to claim the consignment as i have been trying my best too to get the remaining balance so that as soon as you send the money i will complete it and meet the lawyer immediately so that he will start up the process of the documents in your name fast without any delay.

So my brother Ron , I dont think your making any wrong idea there to take some money out of the churchs money if you can do that and i assure you that nothing will happen and you will replace the money without anyone knowing about it though i can understand your skeptism about your position in the church but i absolutely and positively guarantee you that you will receive the transfer within less than a week time if the documents are procured in your name and you will return the money to the Church before anyone finds out about it because immediately the documents are procured in your name then you will send it to the security company and the consignment will be processed and release fastly delivered to your position in your country.

I have been in prayers with you always and i know that everything will be fine with us so brother get the money and send it immediately because delay is not good for us this time.

Brother the good God is very us and everything will be done and we will glorify his name for the break through in our lifes so get the money and send it immediately there is nothing wrong with it ok.

I wait to hear from you soon ,
May the Good Lord be with us Amen

Evil or Very Mad

Stay tuned, some tough times are coming for my hapless character....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

johnny5 wrote:
Assuming he plays it, perhaps such a sound in a cybercafe will make him and those around realise just what he's done.

It won't.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great modality you've got going there Juan. Will be interesting to see how it plays out - perhaps one of the children who really needed the money falls ill and the church is going to discover that you're the one who "borrowed" the money, play it until you can (if possible) get your lad to say that you should return the money to the church.

I wonder what it would take for a lad's conscience to kick into action, if ever...

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
johnny5 wrote:
Assuming he plays it, perhaps such a sound in a cybercafe will make him and those around realise just what he's done.

It won't.

Nah I wouldn't imagine so. Just optimistic thinking.
It's difficult to believe we are the same species as they are.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
lad's conscience

That would be an oxymoron. The ONLY times I have seen a lad back off the money in cases like this are where doing so would set the victim up for bigger payments later on, and even that is extremely rare.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it does very much sound like an oxymoron. I am just curious to see how far you could push something and still have them agree to it.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bit surprised by how low the scammers will go.
This one is the pits. He deserves a good ceremonial ritual Laughing

NO MERCY FOR SCAMMERS

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote my lad this morning expressing some reservations and worry. He wrote right back to reassure me that stealing the church funds is just a dandy idea:

Quote:

Subject: Brother send the money fast everything will be fine

Dear Brother Ron,

Thanks for your mail and i want you to know that i am assuring you absolutely 100% positive that you will get the transfer quickly enough to replace the money before anyone realizes it's missing, because as soon as the documents are procured in your name then you will send it to the security company and the consignment will be released to you brother am sure this is morally acceptable so send the money immediately with the information that i gave you and give me the information so that it will be picked for me to meet the lawyer fast so that he will start up the process without any delay.

Brother i am with you so dont be afraid as the good God us with us and everything will be done fast so try and snd the money today.

I wait to hear from you soon
Thanks and God bless

Well, I can't send it today, I have to steal it first and to do that I have to find a time when no one is around to see me.... This may take a while.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad I tried to take the money yesterday but the Bishop's secretary came in and almost caught me. I keep telling him how nervous I am and how I can't help but think that I'm stealing from needy children. Does he care?

my lad wrote:

Thanks alot for your mail and i want you to know that i am praying for you so that you will get the money on monday without noone seeing you so that i can meet the lawyer to start with the process of those documents in your name for the claim and please brother be very carefull in the things your doing now ok .

I wait love to hear from you ,yes tomorrow will be very busy in the church so just focus and leave everything till that monday that you said and make sure that you get the money on monday and send it through the Western Union with the information that i gave you immediately you get it so that i can get it to meet with the lawyer for the procuring of the documents fast without more delay.

Brother i will be praying for you here and i want you to know that i am thanking you for all your efforts in this issue to see that you claim the consignment out from the security company to your position and i know that the good lord will see us through Amen.

Again Brother do not let anyone to know about this even if you go to send the money at the western union please if anyone ask you just tell the person that your sending the money to your church brother so that i can do something for you here ok.

What a bast*rd. Evil or Very Mad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic