SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK something very very weird just happened. First, my muguito just stopped and all the targets went red. THEN, I tried to log in to both 419eater and also aa419 and it sent me, each time to these WEIRD pages that were clearly mock ups. I was worried that someone had hacked into, somehow both 419eater and aa419 .. it was at the least disconcerting. And I had 191 GB on muguito - had to shut it down!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what happened, but I would be shocked if your lad hacked your computer. Shocked Shocked If you are that timid about this lad, why not try another. Surely you can't come across TWO lads who could possibly maybe incredibly hack into computers.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zone alarm is your friend!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doubt if it was lad hacking you. Sounds more like maybe somehow your system either had some sort of java exception error or misread something and temporarily affected system (if you are now on same computer)

Other wise I've no idea. Had similar happen to me but couldn't get system to start back up (had fried mother board, but was running it way overclocked Embarassed Confused

You might post about it in http://forum.aa419.org/viewforum.php?f=4 (although they'll probably need more info)

edit) just noticed you're post over there. You might add to ir or edit it to include the above question

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out 491 eater versus 419. also try aa419.com vs. .org. Sigh. Interesting though. It looks like a spoof.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sure does look like they may be using the popularity of the two sites by using similar names, but I see no evidence of spoofs.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vavin wrote:
Check out 491 eater versus 419. also try aa419.com vs. .org. Sigh. Interesting though. It looks like a spoof.

This is common among popular websites. People register popular addresses with a slight typo, then shove ads all over it. You click an ad, they get paid. e.g. www.yaoho.com (typo on yahoo.com), and www.goggle.com which I assume is a typo on google.com

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget gmail.com vs. gamil.com Very Happy

Quote:
You may have arrived here by misspelling Gmail. We understand. Typing fast is not our strongest skill. But since you've typed your way here, let's share.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They also register it in the hopes that it is a popular mis-spelling, hoping that the real company will buy them up so that people who mis-spell will still get to the intended site. Of course they'll have to pay top $$ to buy the domain names.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

491 eater (at moment is parking page) is probable typo/hope/buy me as above. & probably is available for a ?price.

-------
the aa419 com is search/holding page.
registered by Admin Chesterton of organization named Chesterton Holdings at 419 North Larchmont Blvd #339, Los Angeles, California. From quick search online it appears it might be a phone/mail drop or rent-a-suite. With the reg domain address, it is possible it could be a co-incidence, but see no relevance for the aa part.

And for a search portal place holder with that domain name, the org variant should show up in their links, but doesn't. Although Lad Vampire is listed, it leads to link to anti- rather than aa419.org.

Lad vampire is one of the links listed and guess what it brings up a site link to a a special admirer(not) of aa419.org, whose site is anti-aa419dotorg and privacy protected the whoisout in the same area of Caliifornia that.

imho, After looking in the sites site(s) page/domain info, I think the com is probably connected directly or indirectly with the (not)friend

Can see another maybe possible reason might be pissed at org (using shivers valueing link http://www.smartpagerank.com/ ) aa419 com shows $0 and anti-~org is $0 while aa419.org shows $17,926 Very Happy

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic