SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Flying TWAT Circus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EVERYONE PLEASE ONLY USE TWAT CIRCUS ON YOUR CURRENT CROP OF LADS.

I just had a thought. Perhaps we should set some sort of protocol ifor sending out ASEMs etc. so we are not stepping all over eachother. I am not sure what it would involve but I think it would be in all of our best interest if we figure out a process so we are not emailing the same lads over and over again.

Ideas?

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Agreed. I spoke with YW this morning to make sure that us 3 don't step on each other's toes. I didn't think about everyone else. I use a specific site for my email addys. It might be a bit hard to arrange something like that though.

I just sent out 448 emails. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Maybe only send out ASEMs to e-mails we get in our catcher account? So far I've only e-mailed lads I already had in my baiter address book, only about 15 lads (myself using a new e-mail).

I'll hold off on sending out more ASEMS for now.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very, very impressive (as always)

Just a few tidbits if you don't mind:
when I click on 'email us' it gives me the tw4tchurch email addy instead of a circus one.
master of cerEmonies (but hey, which lad would know??)

I LOVE the tattoo on that elephant and those colors suit you YW. I hope loads of great things come from this effort.

Can you (when we decide on ASEM rules) put those rules in the OP? In BOLD Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
^ Maybe only send out ASEMs to e-mails we get in our catcher account?

Well, there is a problem with that... I don't have a catcher account. Laughing And, if people are using the lad shuttle for their catcher account, you would have people crossing over left and right.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about leaving the ASEMs for you three and the rest of us limiting ourselves to re-baiting, so we only send emails to lads we baited before? It doesn't rule out the chance that we contact the same lads, but it will decline the chances.

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's what I should have said. Very Happy

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can do that for now. So in bold so everyone knows....

YW, Jojo, and I will send out ASEMs en masse. When we get a surplus of replies, we will pass them down to other baiters that are interested. Anybody see a problem with that?

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a wonderful idea guys clapping I am at your service if needed!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
We can do that for now. So in bold so everyone knows....

YW, Jojo, and I will send out ASEMs en masse. When we get a surplus of replies, we will pass them down to other baiters that are interested. Anybody see a problem with that?

Not at all, could you mark me down as a baiter interested? Please?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely!

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can one of the mods please add the bold part in the OP so it will not be missed, now that YW is not online to do it himself?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the consideration guys. If anyone has any imperative reasoning for sending out a mass ASEM, PM us, let us know where you are getting the email addresses from, etc. We just don't want paths crossing. That's all.

I hope everyone can use this to get some really good stuff.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, for one, am really looking forward to receiving an insult-comic audition. That should be funny as hell.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a lion tamer? What kind of two-bit circus is this without a lion tamer? I can just imagine a lad sending in a video trying to tame a lion (or a hyena).

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We actually thought of that (and a few other animal acts) and decided against it only because we were concerned that some animals might get some abuse. Personally, I would like nothing more than to see some lad being tossed around by a pride of lions. That would make some awesome video.

We had a few other ideas that we are probably going to be including...
- High diving
- Fire walking
- Knifethrowing

I would imagine, that with the input of this community, there will be several other excellent ideas added to the list.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the human cannonball? Make some lad build a cannon and shoot one of his scammer buddies out of it. (The thought of this cracks me up too)

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stilt walking, monocycle riding, chain breaking, pie slapping, board & bottle breaking on the head... the list is generous Smile)
Oh also weird clown suits... best clown suit & makeup should get a special prize, naturally

My had is off to those who came up with the idea and the web interface for the TWAT Circus.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh boy..... Very Happy

Bull riding, moshing, monuments of faith an interesting combination which I am sure some devious mind will put to good use Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of my old favorites are getting the call to give up the cafe and join the circus.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think anyone mentioned Tight Rope Walking. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too was concerned about animals and abuse so what if ONE lad dressed up as the lion AND THE OTHER LAD was the tamer, same for other animal acts, Dogs jumping thru hoops, Horses, all lads dressing for the part and performing the circus acts with each other to qualify for the real jobs.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the website
You should bring back the "The Nigerian Bull Riders" .... Shocked

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I sent the following ASEM to a few lads (before you had posted requesting that no one else send ASEMs). From now on I will cultivate from my current crop:

Quote:

1 or two lads might have been from the shuttle, so I'll give you a heads up if any of them twig.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a gladiator act? Chariots, armor, swords, spears, scimitars, all that good stuff.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic