SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Super Safari (Approx. 8k miles)- YW, BW and J0J0

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good story! Good job guys.... But the ethics... oh wait never mind, I do hope he has fun Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
Which suggests that he is going to drive from Burkina Faso, through Benin, right the way across Nigeria, through Cameroon, and eventually reach Congo where he is going to catch a flight to Kenya...??

Oh, and it also just happens to be the rainy season across West Africa right now, just to make driving even more of a nightmare.

I don't see anything wrong w/ this route. Sounds like a perfectly good way of getting the flight to Kenya to me. Obviously this lad is off the charts genius. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a person who isn't all that fond of road trips, even on smooth interstates with good weather and A/C and cruise and a nice CD player and lots of rest stops, I can't imagine the hell that the mugu must be going through on his drive. Am I correct in assuming that the roads are quite a bit more primitive and there are fewer amenities where he will going? I don't know what kind of a vehicle he has, either, but my vision of it isn't that great. Any chance of finding out what kind of a POS he's in?? Does it have 4WD? A/C? What does he plan to do with it when he flies (NOT!!) back?
Keep us posted!

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What roads? What ammenities? What A/C? What spare spare spare tyre for when the spare spare goes flat? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure there must be an equivalent to our AA patrols, who will come out to him with a spare spare spare spare, and fix his air conditioning, or take him to the nearest Kwik Fit.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will give you some idea of the road network during the rains...

http://www.un.org/ecosocdev/geninfo/afrec/vol20no3/203-highways.html

I hope he has something more suitable than a Fiat Punto... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you guys know what car he's driving? I can't imagine it would be cheap for him to rent a car for this journey, and as it seems he plans to fly part of the way I assume he's not going to abandon his vehicle if he owns it...

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what car he has. I will be inquiring on all these things soon.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I assume he's not going to abandon his vehicle if he owns it...

He may end up selling it if he hasn't got enough money to get home. It may be a bit more second hand by then, though.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he's going to drive though Bennin. He should also be encouraged to drive at night, to maintain secrecy...

US State Department wrote:
With the exception of the road linking Cotonou in the south to Malanville on the border with Niger in the north, and from Parakou in central Benin to Natitingou in the northwestern part of the country, roads in Benin are generally in poor condition and are often impassable during the rainy season. Benin's unpaved roads vary widely in quality; deep sand and potholes are common. During the rainy season from mid-June to mid-September, dirt roads often become impassable. Four-wheel drive vehicles with full spare tires and emergency equipment are recommended.

Gasoline smuggled from Nigeria is widely available in glass bottles and jugs at informal roadside stands throughout Cotonou and much of the country. This gasoline is of unreliable quality, often containing water or other contaminants that can damage or disable your vehicle. Drivers should purchase fuel only from official service stations. There are periodic gas shortages, which can be particularly acute in the north of the country where there are few service stations.

U.S. citizens traveling by road should exercise extreme caution. Poorly maintained and overloaded transport and cargo vehicles frequently break down and cause accidents. Drivers often place branches or leaves in the road to indicate a broken down vehicle is in the roadway.Undisciplined drivers move unpredictably through traffic. Construction work is often poorly indicated. Speed bumps, commonly used on paved roads in and near villages, are seldom indicated. Drivers must be on guard against people and livestock wandering into or across the roads. Nighttime driving is particularly hazardous as vehicles frequently lack headlights and/or taillights , and brake lights are often burned out.

With few exceptions, Cotonou and other cities lack any street lighting, and lighting on roads between population centers is non-existent. The U.S. Embassy in Cotonou prohibits non-essential travel outside of metropolitan areas after dusk by official Americans and strongly urges all U.S. citizens to avoid night driving as well. There have been numerous incidents of carjacking and robbery on roads in Benin after dark, several of which resulted in murder when the driver refused to comply with the assailants' demands. The National Police periodically conduct vehicle checks at provisional roadblocks in an effort to improve road safety and reduce the increasing number of carjacking incidents. When stopped at such a roadblock, you must have all of the vehicle's documentation available to present to the authorities.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm almost jealous of this lad... he's doing a REAL african safari... something I am really looking forward to doing myself. Imagine all the cool things he's going to see (not that I imagine he'll appreciate them) and the amazing people he will meet... oh and the incredible feeling of despair when he fails miserably and ends up with no money and no way to get home.
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm�. I wonder if these aforementioned bottles are labelled �Leaded� �Unleaded� & �Diesel�

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

To everyone involved.

--J.D.

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting article about the roads, Simba.

http://www.un.org/ecosocdev/geninfo/afrec/vol20no3/203-highways.html

This is just a bit off-topic, but reading articles such as that makes me realize just how incredibly different Africa and its multiple countries are from the US and Europe. Totally different mentality, expectations, everything.
Also makes you realize just what lengths these lads are willing to go to to get their hands on some $$$. We usually think of them as lazy, but to make such trips requires lots of time, planning, guts (stupidity?) etc.

Keep us up to date, travel agents!

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The road quality for the most part is almost indescribably bad. And having been stopped by a group of officials w/ big guns several times, well it doesn't give you that safe & secure feeling. That being said, I am sure the lad is having a smashing good time on his pan-African road trip. Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claims he is in Lube (???)- current IP 193.220.48.98. I think the last time he emailed me he may have still been in Naimey. I looked at the map at the bottom of the WHOIS and it shows Naimey: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?ip=196.28.242.14

Can anyone tell me where this map is: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?ip=193.220.48.98. That is his current location.

Quote:
Brother nice to hear again from your anwser .
yes this is what i need from you so that i will kept them with me inorder not to make any mistake ok.
well i have had all what you said and i will take your direction as soon as i get there.
it has noted with me, therefore keep hope as i update you on my arrival to nairobi.

Yes right now am out of niger while heading to far east.
Brother i never knew how long it will took me to get there but i believe it will not take a long time since am on my trip already.
brother the road is too far, but we shall soon achiev our goal since we are working together.

( Mt. Elgon National Park ) is a well knowed park i can see, so immediately i get to this park then i will go straigth to the cave. So you mean that when once i get to the park getting to the cave will made easy isn't it? ok.

Then from Bongo hotel to the cave do i need any transport to the cave? or would i make it by foot? brother don't worry immediately i get to the park i will let you know since i can cominicate you from there, again i will let you know the exact day of my arriving to the park/cave ok.
am writting this mail from Lube very close to cemerooun.
i think my jorney to nairobi is getting closer, therefore keep me informed always so that we can understand ourselves well.
thank you.
Urs xristopher.

Should I tell him to walk by foot? Twisted Evil

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The walk by foot would probably be the best way to avoid the park rangers that are there to prevent poaching. We don't want one of them asking our lad about why he is there, do we?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider it done!

EDIT: Here is what I sent-

Quote:
Honeslty, I think walking to the hotel would be the best. You would avoid any park rangers. There are a couple that walk around and try to prevent poaching, as people are savages and they kill the animals here. But you won't have a gun or anything, so that is not an issue. But I would recommend going by foot, just to be safe.

Once you get to the park, finding the cave will be no problem. You want to be as stealth as you can though. I will put the money in a black duffle bag. I will wrap it in a shirt and some clothes inside the bag. It will look like you just have a bag of clothes.

Again, take pictures along the way. Please. Also, where exactly is Lube? I could not find it on any map.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That reminds me, once the lad goes to the cave to find no money, I wonder if we could contact the park authorities to warn them about the poacher that is running around out there setting snairs? This is a common problem in that park and one that I am sure the rangers would appreciate help in combatting.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean, once he goes there, goes back, and then goes back once again? Yes, I think that is a nice plan. Twisted Evil

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, we still have that high-res "photo" (the one that Big Worm took) of the duffle bag sitting in the cave. We will want to send him that once we "place the money" as an extra source of credibility.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP 193.220.48.98 appears to be in Burkina Faso from several sources. Not far from Niamey but in the wrong direction....

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I know that is what it says, but look here: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?ip=196.28.242.14

That was his previous IP address. It says Burkina Faso. He said he was in Naimey at the time. Look at the map at the bottom of the page. It shows Naimey, NOT Burkina Faso. Maybe that IP covers a wide range?

Yes, YW- I will be sending him that photo soon. That is why I want him to email me when he is going, so I can send the photo.

Goat

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah I am getting the same as Ratter. Burkina Faso is where he is. He needs to move along.

That map is Lithuania?? That is an odd pull on that IP. Here for another map - notice Minsk and Vilnius

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was just about to say the same think, Ook. Lithuania is where the IP appears in some records, from Jojo's ref above:

Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): LT [Lithuania]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 193.220.0.0 to 193.220.255.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): BF [Burkina Faso]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: BOGUS

I'd guess that provider serves a wide area around Naimey.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic