SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An honest Charles Soludo...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let me assure and guarantee you that if your $500 is stolen by western union,I will refund the $500 back to you and also proceed with your transfer without requesting for one more Dollar from you.
PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
HONOURABLE GOVERNOR,CBN

100% risky free. Laughing

I've just sent him to 1TV5. $500 and 500 questions, has a nice sort of symmetry. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice guarantee Thumbs up

So when usm4n suddenly appears and chops it right up do you think you've got a case for claiming your guarantee?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Four logins and one question answered. Mr Soludo's representative is on lazy lad..

Quote:
Question: Are you the intended recipient?
Answer: I AM MR UCH3 DAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT

Crying or Very sad

Mr Soludo gets all indignant...
Quote:
Mr Uch Dan informed me that he has been answering your w/u security question for the past one hour[ I don't think so] yet the process is not completed.
The CBN is a very serious and busy bank,so he can not spend all his working hours answering unecessary questions.I have assured you of a refund incase any problem,so that should be enough.
Please send the western union control if you want to proceed with this transaction.
Business is all about TRUST.If you can't trust me,then there is no point in assisting you to receive your funds.
Send me the western union control number and I will send you the CBN SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER FORMS TO SIGN,SO THAT YOUR TRANSFER CAN BE EFFECTED TODAY.

PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
HONOURABLE GOVERNOR,CBN
Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The CBN is a very serious and busy bank,so he can not spend all his working hours answering unecessary questions.

I'm betting that if you ignore "busy" Chuckie for a couple of days, he will find the time to keep answering the "unecessary" questions.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Four logins and one question answered.

I had a similar situation with my lotto lad. 5 logins, 1TV5 reporting that he answered only the 1st question on 3 of them and 0 on the other 2. Yet, laddie says he got to 68% and also refers to "questions" (plural) in his response to me. Confused I wonder if 1TV5 is reporting the stats correctly?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>The man is digging his heels in against the 1TV5 and defends his beloved country against the imperial west...

Quote:
...United States is a more high risk area than Nigeria. Shocked Stop the blackmail against my country.I have assured that you will get your money back if the transfer fails

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Business is all about TRUST.

That is about the dumbest thing I have ever, ever read! Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginch wrote:
5 logins, 1TV5 reporting that he answered only the 1st question on 3 of them and 0 on the other 2.

I had a lad who logged in 23 times and answered a grand total of 4 questions. He was mind bendingly thick and annoying, in the end he just gave up and dropped me.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginch wrote:
I wonder if 1TV5 is reporting the stats correctly?

I would be more inclined to believe mugus lie than 1TV5 are reporting stats incorrectly. If you give them some work to do they are going to give you a sob story because they want to see if they can get out of doing it.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mercury wrote:
I had a lad who logged in 23 times and answered a grand total of 4 questions

Was it only the first question when he did answer? That's what I'm most curious about, because it's not a huge thing to get past a few more in the 1TV5 demo.

@ 4X1X9...I agree they're lazy, but the scent of payday tends to motivate them. Hell, it's not a safari!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ONE UNSERIOUS BUSYBODY WHOSE LIFE DEPENDS ON PEANUT $500.
PLEASE STOP WASTING MY TIME

Chuck isn't playing ball. Crying or Very sad I'm off the WU and onto the MG.

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOSE life depends on me? .......what??? zzzzzzz Cool

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I reluctantly withdrew the 1TV5 payment and sent the great man a Money Gram 9 digit mtcn. He is less than impressed...

Quote:
You are nothing but a big and dirty clown. Laughing Let me put it to you that you did not send any money.
You need your head re-examined if you think that this number 9O915489O is a moneygram control number.Besides,every moneygram must have a test question and answer and the city where the money is sent from.Why did you run away from western union?
Go and send the money through western union and send me the correct control number.Stop fooling around,you are too old for your dirty behaviour. I am really ashamed of your dirty attitude.
I will advice you to hide your face in shame. Laughing
PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
HONOURABLE GOVERNOR,CBN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic