SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt - with added Doctor Who (he found this)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cactus Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it's 2am and I thought I'd post the story thus far with my first bait here. I'll thin out the boring bits because... well, who's going to read it all? I registered a free email account and dropped a reply on a couple of guessbooks. And sure enough, I get a lot of stuff to deal with. This dropped into my inbox (this is all copied from another forum where I am taking a few challenges for emails. I'll explain them as I go along). I am Dr Ramirez Ulyanov, a character in Arcanum (sounded like a cool name) resident of the village of Sandford and possible crazy man.

------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.I will start by introducing myself to you, my name is David West a solicitor at law.

I am writing in respect of a foreigner Mr.Mark William, who happens to be my client an oil merchant and contractor who perished in a plane crash of [EGYPTIAN CHARTER] with other passengers aboard on Red Sea early on January 3rd 2000 ,shortly after taking off from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing all the 135 passengers and 13 crew members aboard.

Since the demise of my client I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$32.5m (Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) the bank has no record of any next of kin. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as his next of kin so I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC where the deceased had an account valued at about US$32.5m million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased,I need somebody who is trustworthy and willing to assist me get the funds transfered.Whcih the account which my late client operate is valued at Usd32.5 million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and you should endeavor to keep it confidential and follow my instruction to enable us get the funds into your account.

Please get in touch with me on my private email address at <snip> , to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Best Regards,
Barrister David West.

--------------------------------------------------

Pretty standard, huh? I reply saying I'm intested and he replies to me.

-------------------------------------------------

Dear R Ulyanov,

<snip>

when I authorize the payment to you, and the money gets into your account, you will take 40%, while I take 50% and 10% for any expenses we may encounter. if you agree with this, then this is how we are going to progress with the business-:

<snip>

Again we will have to familiarize ourselves, by providing a picture identity of ourselves, so that we can both know whom we are dealing with business wise. I will need to see your identity, and your postal and residential address. Attached is my client personal picture/ my call to bar certificate with my international passport, and give me the following information:

1, Your Address:
2, Occupation:
3, Age:
4, Full Name:
5, Private Number:

I will be waiting for urgent response,

Best Regards,
Barrister David West.

----------------------------------------

This is the oh so genuine ID and certificate that I was sent

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Sensei_Ramirez/Scambaiting/?action=view&current=my_late_client.jpg

So I reply with my personal details that I pulled from the foul depths of somewhere.

------------------------------------------------

Dear David West

Thankyou for showing me the picture identity. In return I will provide you with the information you have asked for.

My Address -

28 Traken Street
Sandford
Gloucestershire
England

My occupation - I am a doctor in a small village

My Age - 42. My date of birth is 12th March 1965

My Full name - Dr Ramirez Ulyanov.

My private number - Unfortunatly there have been a number of floods in England recently, as you can see here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6245652.stm As a result of this the phone lines are down in my village and I do not know when they will be working again. We will have to communicate by email only for the time being. I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do about this.

Please tell me what we must do now

Regards

Dr R Ulyanov

----------------------------------------------

With him seemingly buying all this, his next email tells me to contact another lawyer for help. He gives me a list of 3 and tells me what to say to him. My reply (with various references bolded for no reason) Anyone who played Theme Hospital will get them

---------------------------------------------

Dear David West

My apologies for not being able to reply to this immediatley, you appear to have sent it after I had gone to bed. It has also been busy at the Doctors surgery in the village so far this morning. I've had to see 3 people with unexpected swelling.

Now I am slightly confused as to what you want. You've given me 3 people to contact, but I have no idea which one I should choose. Who would you say is the best? I'm a doctor of everything, but I'm no legal expert so I don't know who to choose for this.

I am very sincere in helping you with the matter so I hope you can tell me who I need to contact. Please provide reasons as to why they are the best for the job so I know who I am dealing with. I don't have the same trust with them that we do in our business relationship.

Hoping to hear from you soon. I must go now as I believe people will start to notice that I'm sat here and not actually doing any work soon, and there is a poor man who has been waiting for me to send him off to the pharmacy for get a cure for his corrugated ankles for about an hour.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

---------------------------------------------

He gives tells me which attourney to contact, and I do so. this is where I get challenges on the other forum. My challenges are to use the word "jailbait" 3 times and include a reference to the Fresh Prince

--------------------------------------------

Dear Mr West

I shall do this immediatley and contact the barrister . I will let you know what happens. Hopefully this will be fairly easy now. With 2 barristers working on this I am sure it will be simple, and that this money will be shared between us once this is done. I am glad that this will work out and that this money is not simply basically jailbait. I mean... jailbait is bad but nothing can go wrong with this. It is clearly not jailbait.

I shall let youk now what happens, when I have the reply. For now I must go out. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence place said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. Cabs of this type are rare. So now the taxi is here I must leave but I shall em ail you again later today.

Regards

Dr Ulyanov

--------------------------------------------

The next few emails are as follows. I receive a reply from Barrister Mrs. Victoria William, she asks me for death certificates and what not. I tell Mr West this and he sends them to me. I forward them to her. The are also crap.

For now I shall end my story thus far. There are more Doctor Who references, and some of the crap I put into this email I am quite proud of. Hopefully someone enjoyed this after I copied it. More shall follow tomorrow

Last edited by Cactus Jack on Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good so far. As this is your first post you're probably not aware of a few things, but on the forum if you're going to post passports we make sure FAKE is written across them in large letters on the jpg file you use. Therefore if any scammers were to come across this forum they wouldn't be able to use the passport on any unsuspecting victims.

Welcome to eater, bait safe, get yourself a mentor and read the stickies. Oh... and enjoy yourself!

Cactus Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops. I'll take it dowen, edit it and put it back up again. Then post a bit more of this. So, now to continue with my little story. I forward the death dertificates to the attourney and hear nothing back for a while, so I email Mr West to see whats going on. My challeneges here were to ask if wishes and dreams were acceptable forms of payment, mention that I onlt accept mastercard, and also mention charging of lazerz and *DELETED* (if you don't know, don't ask).

--------------------------------------

Hello Mr West

I forwarded the certificates to the probate attourney just last night, however have not yet received a reply. I hope she has received the certificates, although I am worried she has not. Should I send them again? I shall let you know as soon as I hear back and then you can tell me what to do next, and so we can continue with out business.

In the meantime I do have a few questionsd about what will happen when we have sorted out all this legal stuff and it is time to transfer the money. Will it be possible to transfer it to my account by Mastercard? Generally I only accept mastercard. And how will we pay this probate attourney? Will we pay her once we have the money, or will she accept wishes and dreams in advance as payment?

I shall email you once I have received a reply regarding the certificates, which will hopefully be later today. for now I must go and charge my lazerz. I have just seen a *DELETED* outside and need to make sure it gets back in the shed.

Best Regards, God bless and hoping ot hear from you soon

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

-------------------------------------

It's not long before Barrister William replies

-----------------------------------

Attention: Ramirez Ulyanov ,

Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail and proffer to inform you that we have made our verification with the probate registry to acertain if your late relative has a will that is kept with the probate registry.

We are sorry to inform you that we are able to ascertain that he has no will and as such, it is evidently clear that he left no will. Putting this into consideration,the fact now before us is that your relative died intestate i.e he died without a will.

However, we did receive the documents, and from my preliminary findings, you have a genuine claim as my law firm has been able to establish your inheritance claim with the STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC.

Be it as it may, It will please you to know, that I have concluded my verification as regards your claim to an inheritance of $32.5million.

My investigation revealed, that there is indeed a deposited sum of the same mentioned amount with STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC, with office at Lagos,Nigeria.

The amount has been deposited since the year 1997 by Late Mr Mark Willian , When I filed papers to verify the state of the account, the director general audit department in charge told me that they were only waiting for the end of the present fiscal year before they will declare the account as an unclaimed account, and then send the money to government treasury.

According to him The Director General was very pleased to know that the next of kin has now decided to come forward for the claim.

I strongly think that I should say that you are a very lucky person,otherwise, according to the director general, you would have forfeited the money if by the end of July 2007 you do not make the claim.

You must act fast.

I will need the sum of us$4,500,00 (Four thousand five hundred Dollars) to file all the necessary papers to ensure that the funds (Inheritance Claim) gets transferred into your nominated account within the next three to four days. But before then, you will need to forward me with the following-:

Reconfirm this informations:

(1).Your Full Names,Address-------Nationality---Age----Sex----Religion----occupation and marital status. If married, state name of your spouse.

If you have children, please do state their names,age and sex.

The break down of the statutory fees of US$4,500,00 is as follows-:

(1). Application forms from probate registry-----US$500

(2). Processing fee at probate registry----------------US$1,000

(3). Beneficiary payment form and processing at the consolidated
revenue department of Nigeria-------US$1,000

(4). Affidavit as to next of kin to be sworn on your behalf at the lagos state probate high court of Nigeria-------US$500

(5). Government stamp duties---------US$700

(6). Publication in three widely read national newspapers --- us$800

Please do note however, that my professional fee of 2% of the total sum that would be remitted to your account. This sum should be paid 48 hours after your account has been credited.

<snip>

We have to give you detailed breakdown considering the time constrain.

Please make payment into the account section of my law office through Western Union Money Transfer to the Head of Account in two installment of $2,000 and $2,500 respectively.

USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP THROUGH EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

My accounting officer will receive the money via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER .

NAME: PAUL GURU

DESTINATION COUNTRY: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR

ANSWER: GREEN

SEND ME THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER(MTCN)NUMBER.

GOODLUCK.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mrs. Victoria William.

---------------------------------

Greedy sod. Still, now I can have some more fun with personal details. I also had a callange to mention going to a KKK meeting. My personal details are as follows

--------------------------------

Dear Barrister William

Here are the personal details you requested

Full Name - Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

Address -

28 Traken Street
Sandford
Gloucestershire
England

Age - 42. My date of birth is 12th March 1965

Sex - Male

Religion - Followered of the church of Marxism-Leninism

Occupation - a doctor of everything

Maitial status - Married to Mrs Torrie Wilson Ulyanov ***(sad I know but as I said before, if I'm having a missus for the purposes of this, I'll have her :p and no this bit in brackets didn't end up in the email)***

Children - I have 1 child. His name in Vladimir Iilich Ulyanov. Male, age 13

Now I must discuss the matter of funds with you. With my current financial situation I am unable to send that money at present by myself, and I would need to ask about borrowing some from a friend of mine. I plan to ask my friend Mr Harold Saxon to lend me the money, and then I can pay him back once I have my money and all this is sorted. I will be seeing Mr Saxon this evening at a kkk meeting when I will ask him. I will not discuss the details of our transaction and hopefully I will be able to get back to you later with more information.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

Mr West aslo gets back to me, basically telling me to do as I'm told. The next reply wants money now.

Attn: Dr Ramirez Ulyanov,

Sir,

I receive your information that you send to me and i have already filed up you information at the probate registry and some other ministrie that i will be coming back with the mandatory stamp duties charges on each doument later today. So right now, how much do you have with you? go ahead and send it to me immediately so that i can start work with that while you are waiting to talk to your friend Mr.Harold Saxon to lend you some money to balance it up.

I assure you that i will make sure i use my proffessional competence to facilitate the quick relaese of the documents today or first thing tomorrow morning by his grace.

I will be waiting for urgent response to this matter,

Yours in service,

Barrister Victoria William.

-----------------------------------------

And at this point (well, it is my first attempt) I try to score a trophy. Its probably too early but... well, first attempt and all that. I was also challagned to mention Eric Clapton and Macho Man Randy Savage

Dear Mrs Victoria William

Unfortunatley I do not currently have any money that I can send to you which is why I must borrow money. Otherwise I would have immediatley send you the money but as you know I am trying to make other arrangements. The trouble is that just this week I had to spend money after some damage was done to my garden by a police phonebox and the flood which means I have no spare money left for this month.

Anyway, I have spoken to mr Harold Saxon about borrowing the money and he may be prepared to lend me the full amount. I have not disclosed the details, merely told him I have a legal matter to attend to in oder to to claim some family money, and I will give him his money back afterwards. He should be fine with that, as long as I give him his money back. Otherwise he wouldn't be happy.

What he has said though, is that he would need to see a photo of the person he's sending the money too, holding a sign in support of him (he is planning on entering the local concil you see). It could either be you or the person I need to send this money too but this seems to currently be the only way I can get the money from him. It should only take you a few minutes to sort out, I just need to show him the photo quickly (he is being annoying but theres not much I can do. I tried to talk him out of it). I'll enclose the sign with this email, titled "vote saxon". As a gesture of goodwill, I wil enclose a photo of myself and a photo of Mr Saxon.

If all goes to plan I should be able to get the money transferred tomorrow afternoon. For now I shall relax and listen to some Eric Clapton and maybe watch some Macho Man Randy Savage on the television.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

Ps. Sorry about the inconvenience of the photos, but Mr Saxon is the only person with the money who will lend it to me, so we need to act on his terms I feel

---------------------------------------

These are the photos I sent him of myself

And Mr Saxon

And this is the sign I'm trying to get him to hold up

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Sensei_Ramirez/Crap/?action=view&current=522923796_934c6f3afd_o.jpg

Ta will do for now. I'll continue later. I'm hungry.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CJ looks good so far

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cactus Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this update should take us up to the present status of my first scambait. I'm still quite happy that he thinks I am Tom Baker.

Madam,

Ok, i understand, attached is my international passport and my call to bar certificate, but you should make sure you send the money immediately , so that i can get what the bank needed to transfer your uncle funds into your provided account with any delay....

I want the bank to transfer the funds this very week into your provided account.....so get what is needed ,to enable me get what the bank need for approval of your funds....

I will be waiting for urgent response to this matter..

Yours in service,

Barrister Victoria William

-------------------------------------------

Well, that wasn't what I asked for at all. And since when was Tom Baker a madam?

Mr West Sends me this

------------------------------------------

Dear Ramirez,

How are you? Hope everything is fine.

I waited for your email yesterday, but no response from you, what is the update? Have you send the money to the probate attorney? please i want us to get this funds transfer immediately to your provided account this very week, because i beleive when the probate attorney get the fess from you, she will start processing of the documents and make submit to the bank for approval. You must bear in mind that the bank officials are not happy that somebody is coming for claim. So I beg you in the name of God to do everything humanly possible and send the money to the probate attorney. The success of this transaction is in your hand .

Please my life depends on this transaction and the success which you must know is a life saving opportunity before us,

I will be waiting for positive response,

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Barr.David West.

He's getting impatient. Probably because he thinks the money is so close to being his. I send the following emails to keep them busy. Full of the usual crap.

Dear Mr West

Don't worry, everything is under control. I am working on getting the money and should have it and will be ready to send it very soon. Trust me on this. We have a business relationship based on trust after all. I'll get everything sorted as soon as I can, and will get on it right after I've dealt with a thing here. Well, 4 things. Well, 4 things and a lizard. Don't worry, everything is under control. All this will be paid for in time.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

-------------------------------

Dear Barrister William

I've been talking to Harold Saxon some more about his seemingly unreasonable request but I don't think I can convince him otherwise. He's a rather supersticious person and seems to think he can tell if someone is good or bad by their face (your passport photo wasn't really that clear and I haven't shown him yet). Basically, if you send another photo of yourself, holding that "Vote Saxon" sign that I sent you, it should convince him that you are a good person. that way there shouldn't be any chance of him deciding you're a bad person. As I said, it doesn't need to be you, it could be the man who I am sending this money too, but Mr Saxon won't hand over that kind of money to me until he is sure of the person getting it. I probably shouldn't have said it was to pay someone else, but its too late for that now (and he is the only person I know with the money). The photo will surely convince him if he sees that you support him. If I can't get the money from him, I can't send it to you and then this whole thing will fall apart and I really don't want that to happen. Please, all I need is this photo to show him and then I can get the money sent straight to you.

God Bless and hoping to hear back soon

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

--------------------------------

Again trying to score that trophy picture which I have gone for too soon. It didn#'t work mind, just got a larger clearer version (ie. the original) of that woman in the passport

Madam,

This is my picture ,but i will advice you to try and get the money to me, or there is not i can do.

I will be expecting you tomorrow, but if you are not ready ,let me know, so that i can inform the bank.

Your in service,

Barrister Mrs. Victoria William

After this its just a bit of stalling for time until I can work out what to do exactly.

---------------------------------------

Dear Mrs William

I will speak to Harold Saxon this evening about the money, and let you know what is happening. Also, I am not a madam.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

----------------------------

Sir,

Sorry for that, but if you are ready to get your funds, let me know, if mr. Harold Saxon do not give you the money that is not my problem, let me know when you are ready.

I have nice day,

Barrister Mrs Victoria William.

Well, he's annoyed it would seem. I think this one might be drawing to a close, but it's nota bad first try is it?
Cactus Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going down the route for a fake Western Union receipt. Said I'll do it monday when the place is open

Dear Mrs William

The money situation is pretty much sorted now. I will sort out the Western Union transfer on Monday. I have been unable to do it on Saturday as I have been very busy dealing with emergency cases of the uncommon cold in the surgery all day, and the place will be closed tomorrow (sunday). But on Monday I should be fine. I'll scan the recipt and send you a copy when I get home from sending the money. Sorry about the delay anyway but when you're a professional (as I'm sure you understand, being in the legal profession with all those high profile cases that require many hours work) these things happen.

Regards

Dr Ramirez Ulyanov

----------------------------------

I guess if I can get this one to actualy go out to pick up some money that doesn't exist, I'll have done something right.
Cactus Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And as soon as it began...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117161

DOCTOR WHO , YOU BE UESLESS PIC OOOOOOOOOOO

CHECK YOUSELF USELESS DORCTOR, YOU KNOW GET WORK

That drops in my inbox (on the day I was meant to send the money).

----------------------------

And there you were, lapping it all up. You greedy little bastard, you honestly thought I was stupid enought to fall for your shit? Here's to hoping the next guy you try to scam takes you for a fucking ride too.

--------------------------

How would people rate my first attempt at baiting?

Also, hi David. How are ya?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's interesting he came across that. Isn't this a part of the forum only visible to registered members?

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a Newbie myself I can't judge the actual effects of your baiting, CJ. But to me it looks great and it had to take up some of the turds time. As we would say in the Royal Siamese Air Force...."you done good mon". Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic