SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How Awful!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While attempting to get a bead on just how greedy this guy is, I came up with the following story:

Quote:

To: [email protected]
Subj: RE: YOU CAN DO BETTER

Mr. Dxxxx:

I have just received your two messages.

I am sorry, but having recently moved here I have nobody very close to me as to whom I could borrow money from.

The only access to cash that I deal with on a daily basis is the scholarship fund here at the school for crippled orphans with debilitating diseases wishing to go to school.

What should I do?

Quote:
To:
Subj: TAKE A BOLD STEP

DEAR ,

I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND THE CONTENTS OF MAIL IS WELL NOTED.

PLEASE MY DEAR BROTHER I KNOW IT IS VERY HARD TO DO BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET THE REQUIRD MONEY FROM THE SCHOOL MONEY WHICH YOU HAVE MY WORD TODAY TO TAKE AS SOON AS THE PARKAGE GETS TO YOU IN THE UNITED STATES.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subj: RE: TAKE A BOLD STEP

David:

The school itself is not an orphans school - we do however have a scholarship fund for those children that are both crippled and poor, with a life threatening illness. We just admitted a student - Tiny Tommy we call him. He is a paraplegic with only half a heart and no kidneys. He is hooked up to a respirator, suffers burns over 85% of his body from a fire accident when he was two, has leukemia, asthma, and has never learned to read.

Do you suggest I use the money from their fund?

This money is the only kind of income many of these children have, and it pays not only for their schooling but in many cases their medical treatment which keeps them alive.

However, if you can assure me that the money will be returned upon receipt of the package, I will do as you say.

Quote:
To:
Subj: YOU HAVE MY WORD GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT

THANK YOU FOR HOPEFUL MAIL,AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN OR PUT YOU TO SHAME. GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY TO THE COURIER COMPANY TO DAY OR FIRST THING TOMMOROW MORNING AND ASK THEM TO MAKE THE SHIPMENT BEFORE FRIDAY AS I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO MR.MARTIN WILCOX OF THE COURIER COMPANY NOW AND HE ASSURES ME OF MAKING THE DELIVERY WITH OUT WASTING TIME AS SOON AS THE DIPLOMATIC SHIPMENT FEE IS PAID.

TO THIS EFFECT YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT YOU WILL TAKE THE MONEY FROM THE PACKAGE EVEN BEFORE MY ARIVAL TO THE STATE SO AS TO MEET UP WITH YOUR ACCOUNTS THERE IN THE SCHOOL WHICH I AM ALSO GOING TO MAKE MY OWN PERSONAL DONATION TO THE SCHOOL AS WELL,AS GOD WILL DIRECT ME TO.

Yikes. Evil or Very Mad

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scum of the earth Evil or Very Mad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice gentleman. He has given you his word that there is nothing to worry about.

That must be a great comfort as you streal from the crippled orphans... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there is anyone who thinks that we can be a tad cruel to the lads then they should read and re-read that. Evil or Very Mad

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, that's the lads for you. It's quite a feeling the first time you get that reply.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE PARKAGE

Out of curiosity, how much will the parking of your car cost?

Oh...and please be gentle with this Lad.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
scamphisher
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup, these lads would definitely win a limbo dance contest...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I I take it all back. This one deserves to have a 'mis-adventure'. I vote for YW's suggestion of the India/Pakistan border.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
Yep, that's the lads for you. It's quite a feeling the first time you get that reply.

It is, but after a while as horrible as it sounds you become desensitized to their immorality. When I first started baiting I used to let my lads know that I was putting my home on the line to get together the fees they were asking for in hope of finding one drop of humanity in them. Not one scammer ever backed off Mad

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChocolateChip_Wookie wrote:
OK. I I take it all back. This one deserves to have a 'mis-adventure'. I vote for YW's suggestion of the India/Pakistan border.

Yes. All scammers are scum of the earth and deserve nothing but the very best baiter treatment. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut

I beg you to save those and introduce them into EVERY ethics thread that you see.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with B.A.Ware. Those little "anecdotes" (I'm sure tons of other members have similar ones) should all be submitted in one place. . .
We need another sticky for the new people to ignore!!! Laughing

I used a similar tactic a month or so ago when I started feeling a little guilty for mistreating my pet. Guilt is ALL gone. The lad told me to take my mother's medication money, that she wouldn't die because I'd get my lottery winnings in time to replace the money.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Add another nail to the ethics coffin. We're dancing with creatures who are as resolute and unscrupulous as any terrorist.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well, at least terrorists have some ethos, some cause they believe in above themselves, as blind and foolish as it may be. These guys are simply selfish criminals who would roll their own grandmother for ten bucks. Stick it to this one!
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why you are all being so hard on poor David! It's obvious that he's not a scammer and that this is a genuine offer of money, or parkages, or something! I'm sure that whatever millions (or parking spaces) are promised will be delivered on time and in good condition according to the modality.
Now let's all keep working with David to assure that he gets exactly what he deserves ok.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, the lads will not even think twice before screwing over another human being for some chump change. All they see is $$$. If they see 50 bucks in the middle of a busy interesection, they would give candy to a little kid to help him fetch it. Evil or Very Mad

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Urging victims to send money stolen from a fund for dying children, or from money needed for medications, is certainly the most dramatic example of how low lads will go. I haven't done that particular modality but I did once tell a lad the only way I could get the money would be to steal it from the charity donation box in my church, but that I had to be sure to get my 'inheritance' by the end of the week so I could replace it, or I could be caught and arrested. Of course he told me to "borrow" it. I did, and got caught before I could send him the MTCN. My 'daughter' sent the lad a copy of the newspaper article I mocked up about my arrest. Two days later she sent a copy of an article reporting that I committed suicide in jail, because I was so depressed and embarrassed. What did the lad do? He simply turned around and started scamming the daughter. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ IB

"We need another sticky for the new people to ignore!!!"[quote]

GSOH Laughing
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I'm with B.A.Ware. Those little "anecdotes" (I'm sure tons of other members have similar ones) should all be submitted in one place. . .

Great idea!

If you go ahead and bait this scammer, see if you can get a recording of a hysterical / deeply upset carer / teacher or someone who can voice record how upset they are over one of the kids dying, cos you sent part of the fund to him.
Assuming he plays it, perhaps such a sound in a cybercafe will make him and those around realise just what he's done.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is horrible, really really horrible. Its just so despicable, give him hell!

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My vocabulary simply will not extend far enough to cover the revulsion I feel for these despicable hounds of hell when reading stuff like this. Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamphisher wrote:
yup, these lads would definitely win a limbo dance contest...

Limbo Dance? They could get under the bar if it was buried in the ground.

I thought I would get used to their complete lack of morals, but it still sickens me when they come up with things like this.

Hate is not a strong enough word for how I feel about them.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't match the perfidy of Peanut's mugu, or that of Juan's, but I'll offer up the Lad who was told by thus:

Quote:

What is going on is that my life is in ruins, I have no career, no boyfriend and no home. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU BRAINLESS F*CKWIT!
You and that sh*thead doctor insisted on cash � we got arrested for that! Someone set us up to be arrested for buying drugs! We didn't get charged but we got deported and I lost everything I put into the trip!

His response:

Quote:

I meet with one of my friend here to know if he will help me loan me some money but he only give me one contact of investor who can loan us the money for the payment after the successful transfer we can pay him the money back.
Let me hear from you so that you will contact the investor for the loan, and again before I sent you the contact you have to check about sending money to London because you have to sent the money to London for the payment.

It was most likely a cheque scam.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

peanut ^ OP--

Your lad TWICE so far has said 'I give you my word".

In the real honest world, when a person 'gives their word' the first time, there should never be a need to re-inforce it a 2nd time. When they do that, they're giving you a 'tell', in con-speak. RUN!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Sefton Dundridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you are assured that he wont let you down. Sounds 100% Risky Free to me!! How sick are these individuals?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic