SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammers using Google

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
1966 Bonneville
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has probably been mentioned before but it seems more and more of the lads are using google-thus making non straight baits more difficult.
Most or all of them probably have been baited before.

Years ago almost none of my lads got wise to my bank-"The East Bank of the Mississippi" or my famous baiting characters. I guess I will have to choose a real bank (but with fake account numbers of course)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just because you can't google it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I don't see why it should be a hindrance. I make up banks all the time, it never gets questioned.

Most lads don't have the time to spend all day on google making sure everything you tell them is legit, or at least foundered in a website. If you confirm with them strongly that whatever you claimed exists does indeed exist then I think they'll accept it. If they don't because they have been to google and it turned up nothing it sounds like a great opportunity for a slap... why are they wasting time on google while you're busy making sure they get their payment for the papers... shouldn't they be talking to the security company about your funds? Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find the same as Red - as long as you don't go wild - the First Klingon Bank (mmm I may use that Very Happy ) they don't usually twig, but if you are concerned try a combination of two bank names that'll overwhelm their super google skills like - Bank of West York. If they want to argue that one, banks change names so often or get abbreviated frequently you can waste loads of mails debating it. Google brings up many close bank matches to choose from.

I hate to be rude about Lads, but one that uses Google is a computer nerd in their terms.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer is spot on with that (apart from the hates to be rude about lads part), the vast majority of lads don't use Google (otherwise my current baits would be mostly buggered), if you're worried about it, use it as an inspiration to be more creative and try something different and remember, all the time they spend googling stuff is less time spent on scamming a victim Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1966 Bonneville^

No need to get any REAL bank involved...You can always have the Clampett-Drysdale Bank as your prime financial agency.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1966 Bonneville wrote:
I guess I will have to choose a real bank (but with fake account numbers of course)

I always use the SPIELZEUGST�DTER BANK (BANK OF SPIELZEUGSTADT) which is of course the Swiss arm of the Bank of Toytown. The anonymity of the Swiss banking system is legendary! Wink
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=696711

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Visit aa419 database and pick a bank name and slightly modify it Twisted Evil The lads use those in the belief that they are real sounding banks names Very Happy Could definately warp an online search with certain modifications.

Besides if you (as your character) were not familar with online banking Very Happy "Oh my, you mean my bank might/should have a website?" could lead to 'requiring' even more detailed how-to sort of questions to the lads. After all "how do they get the money through the computer lines, is it like a pipe or something?"

I've actually been asked the above money/pipe question in RL by one very elderly woman, a couple of years ago, when I was talking to a group of new computer users. Shocked

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi justjay^

I've asked the lads for bank web-sites, many times. They hedge for the most part, real squirrely on it. I'm Shabangued-out on it all.

They like to use the Royal Bank of Canada www.royalbank.com which is based in the Caribbean. They always side-step my specific questions on that. Specifically as to WHY a Canadian bank website down there doesn't have a ".ca" email ending. Still no answer.....Maybe it is a legit website, but it seems hinky to me.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic