SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you wear glasses/contact lenses?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a saying men do not look at a girl wearing glasses.

Our niece changed from glasses to contact lenses and she married a millionaires son.

Most people have glasses like me, because they are cheaper.
Tried bi-focals did not like them, gave me eye strain.

Now have a pair for working on the computer and a pair for driving, also have a prescription pair of sunglasses, for driving and when i have a migraine.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have contacts and I only wear them out, when at home I put on the old glasses. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wear glasses for driving and watching the telly as my distance vision isn't very hot. They cost �90 because they are those reactions lenses, sun glasses when you need it and ordinary lenses otherwise. Though I find that when they are like sunglasses they are not dark enough for my eyes. But very convenient none the less.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wear contacts all the time. I have glasses in case I am having a problem with my contacts. I am near sighted so I can't see far away, and appearantly far away is anything over 4 feet. My prescription is -3.75 in my left eye and -3.5 in my right.

My brother-in-law was almost as bad as me and he had Lasek. Doesn't wear a thing now. So I am thinking of having my eyes zapped with a lazer.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fo'andles wrote:
There's a saying men do not look at a girl wearing glasses.

Not true Smile

But I'm not a millionaire Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic